It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Deploying 20,000 Troops In U.S.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jaycen420

The United States has always had these forces. They are called the National Guard.

I can guarentee they are not doing anything any differently today than they were 15 yrs ago except maybe being a little bolder with recruiting.

I am not saying this is untrue, I am just saying nothing has changed and that these forces have always and will always be in place.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by autopat51
i ask again..where did these 20,000 troops magicly appear from?
we are talking u.s. troops..right?

what do you mean by magically appear?

There are ALOT more than 20,000 troops on US bases collectively. Its not like every troop we have has been deployed overseas.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Is there any thing left on the Constitution and bill of rights.
that has not been broken?
could some one start a post with a list of them.
and what broke it and when?
I dont know much about America.
so can not do it. Please?
thank you.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I was thinking near the same..20,000 troops do not cover much territory. During extreme circumstances,
everyone could go haywire and how would 20,000 protect/manage the entire US population? or protect or
apprehend the property thereof? Maybe this is a shiftying around of resources, human or otherwise. It's
sort of like moving boxes around in a room without getting anywhere with the cleaning project.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Maybe they'll be used to round up all the illegal's staying in this country and deport them.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Got the popcorn. And the lawnchair, too. And guns. I might get some beer too. This could get interesting.

But is this all we do? If it's really SHTF time- it's also end-of-internet-forum-chat time, too. What then?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaycen420

Pentagon Deploying 20,000 Troops In U.S.

theintelhub.com

The pentagon has announced plans to deploy a 20,000 strong internal troop force...It is openly admitted that the internal force will be used to quail civil unrest due to massive large scale terror attacks and/or economic purposes.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Hmmm, yeah Im gonna go ahead and assume the second reason: Economic purposes. Which in reality will be the people finally saying "no more!" and going back to the days of angry mobs with torches and pitchforks.

Good luck. I dont see 20,000 troops being enough to contain millions and millions If anything, they'll probably side with the people and revolt alongside them

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I haven't looked at every single page on this thread, but did for a while, and surprised no one has brought up REX-84 and Oliver North, and America's contingency plan to quell civil unrest.

When question about it during the Iran Contra affairs trial, (it=REX-84) he was basically told to STFU and that he didn't need to be talking about "it."

"Readiness Exercise 1984, aka REX-84"

from wikipedia on REX-84:
en.wikipedia.org...

Here's a video of Colonel North being told to STFU:

The U.S. Government has been preparing for an uprising for years.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow
Wow, open plans to use the military against U.S citizens. Of course, it will be in the name of terrorism or protecting infrastructure, but we all know the game by now.

If mass protests happened you'll be begging and praying for more militants to protect you from looters and rapists... But obviously you think the general public are all good guys and the only bad guys in the world is "them"...

The military will be the ones saving your ass.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
this game will be released 8.3.11

look like a familiar scenario?

it ties in the 8.3.11 thread, the scientist making animal/human hybrid thread, and this thread.

hmm...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
America's going down,from the inside out.

20,000 troops aint gonna save you.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
This is actually news from 2008, just before Bush left office.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Team Poison, a hacker group said this on twitter: "This is the reason Israel attacked Norway: pastie.org..."

Team poison claimed responsibility for hacking the EDL (English Defense League) facebook page, and hacking 90,000 facebook accounts who "liked" the EDL page, and posting those members names, email addresses/passwords, and mobile numbers.

Team Poison also claimed to have hacked leaked a case court against Aafia Siddiqui, and once they uploaded the pdf files to a file sharing service, switched at least twice to different ftp sites as the sites got Ddosed by teh government, so they say.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by yottayotta

just to make things clear yes it was in 2008 but the training is to begin some time this year 2011 i would say in Aug /Sept from the OP link

In 2008 The Pentagon announced plans to deploy a 20,000 strong internal troop force inside the continental United States (CONUS) that was set to be trained by 2011, thus dovetailing into the current troop and equipment movements around the country reported by truckers as well as many more troop sightings by everyday citizens.
this would explain the troop build up at dug way, it , the article, goes on to state

Interestingly enough, this plan directly correlates with a 2009, Army funded, Rand Corporation study that called for an internal United States police force to combat civil unrest.
and yes, this is part of NAFTA we train the Canadians and Mexican, they train the US in their own land so when it is needed they will shoot us and we shoot them;In Mex who is to this is not happening?; For every pic i see of the cops and mil, their faces are covered, think about it, brings a new meaning to stranger danger. just saying

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I don't think they would be deployed to go to war against the population, probably just to stop looters and rioters from harming innocents and stealing/damaging the property of others. If they were going to deploy UN troops from a country whose population is hostile to us as Americans, I would be more in agreement that this was an offensive action against us. But, U.S. troops deployed to fight or round up their own friends, family, and neighbors? That would result in fracturing the military, and would not work in TPTB's favor. I honestly believe, if the people took a stand against those cowards who are running the show behind the scenes, they would hightail it out of this country and take all the money they stole with them.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonyinawareness

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck
So, um, isn't this against the Constitution? Also, doesn't this pretty much blatantly show that something is very, very wrong?

What is against the Constitution ? having troops deployed at home? I think not especially when you have the war powers enacted so because your country is in a constant state of emergency a lot more can happen without any say from your congress and you individual rights could be trampled in a min.

Deploying troops at home to defend the country from foreign threats isn't indeed. Deploying them against American citizens, like they openly admit the plan is, is a different story.

20000 aint much but it's a start. Maybe it's more like a test to probe public response/opinion. Or it's Obama's way of "bringing home the boys" (to fight YOU)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by zookey

The Americans are comming...The Americans are comming...

Did I do it right?

Yes, zookey, you did indeed. Star for you!

Furthermore, I think you have brought up a very important point. OUR troops are just that -- our troops -- our fellow Americans. Most, if not all of us have friends or family in the military -- so rather than immediately jumping to potentially erroneous conclusions, perhaps we should take a deep breath and remember that while we are in unfamiliar "territory" with our troops being deployed on American soil (see what I did there!?), they're still US. (US in the US, ha)(sorry).

Perhaps we can have a few of our esteemed ATS'ers who are/were in the military describe/explain to us how they would respond to being deployed on American soil and how they would respond to a variety of situations and orders...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Sounds like the game Operation Homefront

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Posse Comitatus Act has been skirted around since September 11th. Stop loss in the military as well as the jobs that were effected throughout the US regarding the Reserves and National Guard. I knew plenty of people that I worked with who were federal law enforcement that also worked for the city police or sheriff's department on their days off from base.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
still doubting that the US would use troops on its soil to stop looting rioting and other civil unrest check this out, the only thing they left out was the Aug 2nd deadline for the US debt problem no SS checks and no welfare oh no. www.globalresearch.ca... from the link

In 2008 The Pentagon announced plans to deploy a 20,000 strong internal troop force inside the continental United States (CONUS) that was set to be trained by 2011, thus dovetailing into the current troop and equipment movements around the country reported by truckers as well as many more troop sightings by everyday citizens.
now we cold be seeing the returning troops and Equipment.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join