It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is stupider: Palin, Bush, or Bachmann?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
ok, we now established stupider wasn't as stupidly stupider than stupidest.

i was taught that no one was stupid, just needs help. stupid was a bad word.

kept me in good standing with all the jocks and tough guys at school.

labeling these people like that is not very bright.

i am an anti-intellectual, more or less. just say, i'm not impressed with that brainy dictionary stuff.

i worked with a harvard grad that quit his law practice to cook. brilliant guy, great chef but couldn't filet a fish without loosing a finger.

i really like people that can talk to other people in a way everyone can understand.

samuel clemens anyone? anyone think he's an idiot?

will rogers?

anyway, talking to people on their level is more important to me than talking over peoples heads.

save that for the diplomats and heads of state.

drop the pretense, everyone.

palin is the best of the 3.

smokin' joe biden is no prize, lol! what's he smokin' anyway?

potatoe anyone?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Who is stupider? Brain-dead republicans or brain-dead democrats?

Answer: both.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hillbilly123069
I'm sorry. The grammar was to much to bare. The correct term is "more stupid."

Originally posted by aravoth
In the future, please remember that "stupider" is not a word, and the correct connotation is "more stupid", just as numerous posters have already described.

Last I checked, "more" is only used for a comparison between two things, whereas "most" is used for three or more, so "most" would be the best of the three terms to use when comparing those three individuals.

As far as I am concerned, you do not become a politician by acting stupid. They may not speak coherently or have deep thinking processes, but they're smart in the areas that they need to be in order to succeed in the political world.
edit on 7/25/2011 by SonicInfinity because: Fixed formatting of quoted texts

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
My opinion....

Bush was not stupid. He wasn't a genius mind you, but not a idiot. He was a typical average to slightly above average, he did have a bit of personality that seemed friendly enough on a personal level..a "one of the guys" president.

Bachman isn't stupid either..however, she is bats--t insane...she scares the hell out of me at just the consideration of her becoming president...not because of philosophical disagreements, I see her doing some seriously extreme stuff, like dropping nukes on people and such...that type of crazy.

Palin is a moron...she just is. I do hope she decides to run though, I miss her being questions by non-fans

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I disagree. The founding fathers were exceptionally intelligent and deeply religious. I think you would be impressed in reading some of their mail and journals.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
My opinion....

Bush was not stupid. He wasn't a genius mind you, but not a idiot. He was a typical average to slightly above average, he did have a bit of personality that seemed friendly enough on a personal level..a "one of the guys" president.

Bachman isn't stupid either..however, she is bats--t insane...she scares the hell out of me at just the consideration of her becoming president...not because of philosophical disagreements, I see her doing some seriously extreme stuff, like dropping nukes on people and such...that type of crazy.

Palin is a moron...she just is. I do hope she decides to run though, I miss her being questions by non-fans

ya, ok fx, just vote obama again and let real people vote for the POTUS.

palin is the best, she is and would be less corruptible than some guy that looks like he should be POTUS. romney, perry, kerry, edwards, screw them guys.

i don't trust anyone who looks like their job.

friggin st.paul! now you want the job?! what?! congress doesn't have enough bennies? you been applying for how long?

30yrs there and now what? big conspiracy to keep you fat?

retire dummy, go back to hangnails.

sorry, OT. i find it very sub normal to talk about someones intellect.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Is this a trick question as all are morons who should be flipping burgers or pumping gas.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Bush is just a drunk stoner who happened to become president thanks to his dad. Palin only cares about one thing, MONEY...but although she's lacking a proper education when it comes to things like geography and economics, at least she's able to make money...so I wouldn't call her completely stupid (close call though).

Bachmann on the other hand is beyond ridiculous. She tries to mix religion into things waaaaaay too often, her husband's a lunatic, she doesn't know history (or economics for that mater), and even worse, she makes tons of ridiculous statements like being against handouts while raking in thousands in handouts every year.

They're all pretty laughable, but I really hope Palin runs with Bachmann as VP...or vice versa. The resulting Daily Shows and Colbert Reports would be awesome. They could promote Glenn Beck as head of foreign affairs to make the comedy perfect

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
That sounds like a Saturday night live skit waiting to happen.
Who would be Bachman...have they already spoofed her?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

We are not voting for intellect.
We are voting for who has the most vitriol against their opponent.
Who has the most team spirit?.... things like that.

Never mind their opponent is another American like them.
We will test their skills at tearing this opponent apart.

If the Incredible Hulk were running, he would win.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I'll go with Obama

"Over the last fifteen months we've traveled to every corner of the United States. I've now been to fifty-seven states. I think, one left to go." — Barack Obama

"Ive been to 50 of these 60 US states" — Barack Obama

"This sh1t would be really interesting if we weren't in the middle of it." — Barack Obama

"It was like - It was like Special Olympics or something." — Barack Obama

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Of those 3 choices.......

I would say #4...Obama.

Most people just ignore his mistakes.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Palin is definetel the stupidest politician I have seen in a while. Every time she speaks or has an interview she always says at least one stupid ridiculous thing. She could have been our vice president! Good job on that one McCain

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Hi mates,

I must say looking with the eyes of an forigner following a lot of your news also watching the films etc I think Palin is the most stupid. She seems quite easy to control by higher powers but that is just what I have noticed

Thanks,

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
All three have a common thread; they are mentally challenged Christian conservatives who were chosen to run for the office of puppet president because of their appeal to the rest of the shallow Jesus-tards.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
OP, why didn't this guy make the list?

www.nydailynews.com...

Or this guy?

mesorandy.com...

edit on 25-7-2011 by croweboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I would say it’s blatantly obvious that the stupidest of all is the person who passes judgment on someone else based solely on biased slander presented to them by the leftist mass media. Not a single person here personally or intellectually knows any of the three people mentioned. Someone does not become a political force in this country by being an idiot; otherwise, you would all be in congress.

link   
I don't understand how the republicans could ever consider backing Palin or Bachmann. I know there are better candidates. Hell, my conservative uncle would make a better GOP candidate than that. It's almost like they don't really want to beat Obama. One would think that the parties would have their best and brightest run for the highest office in the country....it's truly...mind bottling!

link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

stewert and colbert are about your speed, right?

you watch any real news?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
It’s an indictment on the intelligence or unintelligence of the American people that they would vote in Bush twice and even remotely consider the other two for any elected office.

This is of course humorous but in reality a frightening proposition that such people as the three you name have had power and are close to power.

Bush was the worst president in history and probably ruined the country, and as for the other two, well, all we can do is hope and pray they don’t get near the presidency, but the American people have already proven they have the capacity to elect Bush so anything is possible.

Great OP!

You sir, are a legend!!

This point deserves it own thread. How the hell can you elect a moron like bush.......twice..... who ruined the country and is the real reason its in the economic state its in now. How do you not set fire to washing DC for insulting your intelligence by giving you presidential candidates like Palin or Bachmann. If Ron Paul doesnt win the presidency by a land slide the world will have to brand your entire nation clinically brain dead. If even the marginally sentient among you are not gathering support for Ron Paul you deserve nothing less that the hell you get.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join