Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Who is stupider: Palin, Bush, or Bachmann?

page: 2
22
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross
 



correct form: "The grammar was too much to bear."

I love grammar-nazi threads.
OK how about we cut the grammar discussions, at the rate we're going, by the end of the day half of ATS will feel like idiots.


To address the OP, it is unfair to only focus on Republicans, as there are plenty of stupid Democrats, but if I had to choose from your list, I would say Bachmann. But she is also the funniest.
I don't subscribe to the whole left vs. right argument, I call 'em like I see 'em.




posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
GWB wins hands down
He actually believed HE was President, and not Cheney.



posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hillbilly123069
I'm sorry. The grammar was to much to bare. The correct term is "more stupid."


I'm not into prescribed rhetoric but if you are going to correct someone, at least have the decency to be correct yourself.

FYI, it's too much to bear...
edit on 24-7-2011 by blackrain17 because: Someone beat me to it...



posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Oh dear, someone finally asked the 64 dollar question. I'd like to err on the side of caution and say we have our first remake of the three stooges that includes females. Not only are the oblivious to common sense and lacking wit, even their families could be perfect examples for the islamic fundamentalists to hold up and decry how a jihad would be justified. I see things a little different however, and call for a nice weekend eugenics camp for each family. It would be nice to spay and neuter our village idiots.



posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross
 



correct form: "The grammar was too much to bear."

I love grammar-nazi threads.
OK how about we cut the grammar discussions, at the rate we're going, by the end of the day half of ATS will feel like idiots.


To address the OP, it is unfair to only focus on Republicans, as there are plenty of stupid Democrats, but if I had to choose from your list, I would say Bachmann. But she is also the funniest.
I don't subscribe to the whole left vs. right argument, I call 'em like I see 'em.


Does anyone else find it funny that the people who don't subscribe to the left/right paradigm are hard core leftists?

It never fails.



posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4
 



Does anyone else find it funny that the people who don't subscribe to the left/right paradigm are hard core leftists?

It never fails.
That may be, but I don't identify myself as either, and to be honest I don't even know the difference because I don't really care.

I just focus on the stance that politicians have on key issues, not if they're a blood or a crip.



posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
...they share the same brain and its not attached to any of em...



posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by Carseller4
 



Does anyone else find it funny that the people who don't subscribe to the left/right paradigm are hard core leftists?

It never fails.
That may be, but I don't identify myself as either, and to be honest I don't even know the difference because I don't really care.

I just focus on the stance that politicians have on key issues, not if they're a blood or a crip.


There is an old saying "Liberalism is the easiest choice anyone can make, no thought involved, only feelings."



posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4
 



There is an old saying "Liberalism is the easiest choice anyone can make, no thought involved, only feelings."


There's an old saying I have too: "Hopping on the bandwagon puts splinters in your ass"



posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Lucky for our nation we have smart people in the Democrat party like Weiner, Barney Frank, Pelosi, Biden (telling the man in the wheelchair to stand up and be recognized), Obama (remember his trip through 57 states?). Oh, and Geithner, who is so great at math (and doing his taxes).

Both sides make gaffes. I'd like to see any of us have a camera in front of us all day and night and see what mistakes we make. I think we should stop nitpicking everyone's errors. Of BOTH parties.



posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Sarah Palin:
"'Refudiate,' 'misunderestimate,' 'wee-wee'd up.'

Obama said this. She was obviously being sarcastic.

Link with video proof


Washingtonians get 'wee-weed up'?

Just as soon as President Barack Obama uttered the words Thursday afternoon, the reaction was nearly universal.

On Twitter, The Hill's Sam Youngman asked: "WTF does wee-weed up mean and how do you spell it?"

Real Clear Politics' Mike Memoli: "I don't know what that means."

The Associated Press' Phil Elliott: "Did the president just say Washington gets all "wee-wee-ed up" in August? Really?"

FOX News' Greta van Susteren would later say, "I don't know what that means."

What had happened? During Obama's remarks at a national health care forum, Obama said: "There's something about August going into September where everybody in Washington gets all wee-weed up. I don't know what it is. But that's what happens."


Is "stupider" even a word?

Hint: Is the above quote from Palin?


edit on 24-7-2011 by Libertygal because: brackets =



posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776
You left out the sockpuppet in chief barrock insane owebowmore. His stupidity is glaringly obvious whenever he tries to speak without his teleprompter.


At least he can read the teleprompter. Palin would be my pick as the dumbest out of the three.



posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal
 

Sarah Palin:
"'Refudiate,' 'misunderestimate,' 'wee-wee'd up.'

Obama said this. She was obviously being sarcastic.
I think those quotes are actually a combination of all three of them.

Bush said "they misunderestimated me",

Obama said "wee-wee'd up",

and I'm guessing that Palin said "refudiate"
edit on 24-7-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post



posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur

Obama said "wee-wee'd up",


Perhaps then, you should edit your OP to include Obama?

The OP does seem to infer it was someone else.



posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal
 



Perhaps then, you should edit your OP to include Obama?
Meh, too much work. Plus I don't think Obama is a complete idiot as much as a hardcore, corrupt liar. He flipped pretty hard on lots of him campaign promises.


The OP does seem to infer it was someone else.
At the time I thought one quote was from Bush, and the other two were from Palin, so in the context of the OP it seemed fine how it was.



posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
wow

if you really want to get in the whose smarter than who stop you have no room to talk.

reid,pelosi,obama oh and weiner and myriad of others.

there is no right winger thats more stupid than pelosi and thats fact.



posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by Libertygal
 



Perhaps then, you should edit your OP to include Obama?
Meh, too much work. Plus I don't think Obama is a complete idiot as much as a hardcore, corrupt liar. He flipped pretty hard on lots of him campaign promises.


The OP does seem to infer it was someone else.
At the time I thought one quote was from Bush, and the other two were from Palin, so in the context of the OP it seemed fine how it was.








Too much trouble to correct the OP to make it factual? Then this is nothing but flag'n'star hunting based on false propoganda.




posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal
 



Too much trouble to correct the OP to make it factual?
No too much trouble to add a new "Obama" section to the OP.


Then this is nothing but flag'n'star hunting based on false propoganda.
"false propaganda", who do you think I am, Wolf Blitzer? It's just a thread that shows how politicians nowadays are increasingly becoming more stupid, relax.





new topics




 
22
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join