It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is stupider: Palin, Bush, or Bachmann?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
How about, virtually all politicians are stupid, as they're nothing more than purchased ventriloquist dummies.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by WTFover

My fear is that....uh...the whole island will....uh...become so overly populated that it will tip over....and uh...capsize

What was this guys campaign structured around? Who would elect him? No no no, forget all of that, what I want to know is who is the idiot that Hank Johnson lost to?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0008593fc4ce.jpg[/atsimg]

www.oregonlive.com...

David Wu (Democratic Senator from Oregon)

His constituents must be very proud [sic].

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I would like to point out to the grammar Nazi's that dictionary.com has "stupider" listed as a word.

stu·pid
   [stoo-pid, styoo‐] Show IPA adjective, -er, -est, noun

–adjective
lacking ordinary quickness and keenness of mind; dull.

characterized by or proceeding from mental dullness; foolish; senseless: a stupid question.

tediously dull, especially due to lack of meaning or sense; inane; pointless: a stupid party.

Same with the website that Adolf Stickler sourced on the front page:

stu·pid (stpd, sty-)
adj. stu·pid·er, stu·pid·est

"Misunderestimated" and "refudiate" on the other hand are not accessible on dictionary.com

HA!
edit on 24-7-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
They are all cut from the same cloth. I could not bare to read everything. What a horrible thing we have to live with voting between all these messes of jelly fish. Well, Bush is done and cooked with. Thank the universe.

When are we Americans going to come together and call these type of people for what they are?! They are incomplete human beings with no interest in the lives of general human living in the U.S. They all pander to the corporate giants.

We have become a spineless apathetic country. Time to vote for real change. Vote for Ron Paul or we are doomed.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

While I don't like Dictionary.com and Merriam Webster does not list "stupider,"I figure if Dostoevsky can use it, then so can we.

“In what way,” he asked himself, “was my theory stupider than others that have swarmed and clashed from the beginning of the world? One has only to look at the thing quite independently, broadly, and uninfluenced by commonplace ideas, and my idea will by no means seem so … strange. Oh, sceptics and half-penny philosophers, why do you halt half-way!” (Crime and Punishment)

www.bartleby.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

edit on 24-7-2011 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Obama has stupid all locked up so there is no room for anyone else.

While I would like to see a President Palin it will probably be President Perry, mostly because he has been chosen by TPTB. Maybe Palin can be Director of CIA and Bachmann can be Secretary of State or Secretarary of Defense

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Bramble Iceshimmer

Ron Paul 2012 -- to know him is to love him.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a1ef6df52bb0.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by robyn

Ron Paul is my representative and I think he's OK but I think like Ross Perot he doesn't stand a chance and it would be a wasted vote that may allow numb nuts to be reelected which would finish wrecking the country.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
If we are going to vote based on errors in grammar versus stance on policy then we are in alot of trouble as a nation.
Since this type of thread is media driven and biased towards a new political season, I expect more of this tripe to continue to obfuscate the actual ills that we face as a nation.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Palin wins the stupidity vote but Bachmann is by far the most dangerous. Check this out:

Does America really want someone who REALLY believes Jesus is coming back and the end is nigh in command of the most powerful military the world has ever seen? Just think about the possible consequences.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
Now before you guys attack me and say I'm mean or whatever, tell me, is there anybody that doesn't think those three are as dumb as a bag of rocks?

Obama and his comment about 57 states in the Union. And his crack about the Special Olympics is just precious.

Biden just about any time he opens his mouth. What was it about a three letter word :JOBS.

Kerry and his "Only stupid people go to Iraq" comment. How's the ol' career going for you now, Johnny-boy?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Wow- I haven't seen such unabashed, uninformed, juvenile trolling like this on ATS in quite awhile-Good Lord....

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I still can't believe GWB was a two term President. There had to have been to some vote rigging going on! Even if you factor in Gore and Kerry, it's still defies belief. If you're a true conservative, it was embarrassing, if you are against stupidity, it was embarrassing, if you're anything but a neocon, it was embarrassing!

My vote still has to go for Palin, though. But Bachmann is definitely crazier.

The fascination with Palin truly scares me, other than her being attractive, I don't get it. She's clearly not qualified or competent enough to hold office.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Besides, the, err, voting [cough, cough] riggings, Bush is the smartest among the three with Palin being the less scary to Bachmann. If my memory cells serve me correctly, he is the only president with a "master's degree" and he wrote a book later on.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by WTFover
I present to you, Mr. Hank Johnson D Georgia

We don't anticipate that, talk about , discipline, I wouldn't have been able to contain myself.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Bramble Iceshimmer

Saying it's a "wasted vote" is nonsense. I believe that that is what TPTB want us to think. When I vote for Ron Paul I will be voting my conscience and that's never a wasted vote.

edit on 25-7-2011 by robyn because: typo

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Bachmann for the win!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

I'm sorry. The grammar was to much to bare. The correct term is "more stupid."[/quote

Correct form: The grammar was too much to bare.

We all make mistakes, even you Albert Einstein.

Actually to be even more of a stickler...it would be "The grammar was too much to bear." It seems Mr. Einstein made a couple grammatical mistakes in just one sentence. It happens.

But the difference between us and them is, we're typing words on an anonymous message board, and they're politicians. Very stupid politicians at that. I'll go Palin > Bush > Bachmann with Palin being the dumbest. I just think we have more material on Bush and Palin. Once Bachmann gets her stupid self out there more, we'll have plenty of things to rip her for.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join