It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is stupider: Palin, Bush, or Bachmann?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crackavelli
I don't understand how the republicans could ever consider backing Palin or Bachmann. I know there are better candidates. Hell, my conservative uncle would make a better GOP candidate than that. It's almost like they don't really want to beat Obama. One would think that the parties would have their best and brightest run for the highest office in the country....it's truly...mind bottling!

hey, i got 10$ for bob (your uncle)

get his butt in the race! hey why not! he could win and you could be secretary.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mugger
I'll go with Obama

"Over the last fifteen months we've traveled to every corner of the United States. I've now been to fifty-seven states. I think, one left to go." — Barack Obama

"Ive been to 50 of these 60 US states" — Barack Obama

"This sh1t would be really interesting if we weren't in the middle of it." — Barack Obama

"It was like - It was like Special Olympics or something." — Barack Obama

love that pic!!

tell me he didn't get his a^s kicked everyday and his lunch money taken!

edit on 25-7-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

eta; that is of course if he didn't ride the short bus or was in the "special" classes.

edit on 25-7-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
"Stupider." Hahaha I love irony. Good post though, elections are too often just Village Idiot contests. It'd be funny if wasn't so scary.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Backmann is in no way stupid. She fooled the entire tea party including its supporters into believing she was like Ron Paul until she was forced to vote for the Patriot Act. Then we saw her true colors. Bush isnt stupid either. You can look back on his interviews and speeches prior to becoming president and realise that it was all a show. The man is a very good actor but he is far from stupid. Palin on the other hand... is a complete moron.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by amaster
I would say it’s blatantly obvious that the stupidest of all is the person who passes judgment on someone else based solely on biased slander presented to them by the leftist mass media. Not a single person here personally or intellectually knows any of the three people mentioned. Someone does not become a political force in this country by being an idiot; otherwise, you would all be in congress.

It's not just slander

All those 3 are really really really good at misleading and lying

Palin

Bachmann (Only 2 out of 28 recent political statement that woman made are even half-true!!)

And don't get me started on Bush' WMDs or similar nonsense

It's not as if the left wants to slander them, the FACTS fully support those accusations

What's hilarious are statements like this:

palin is the best, she is and would be less corruptible than some guy that looks like he should be POTUS.

Not sure what Palin they're talking about, but it can't be the one who dumped her Governor job to become a reality star because of the pay raise. Less corruptible...really? All that woman cares about is money

edit on 25-7-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The fact you did not include Obama,Carter and Clinton says a lot to where your train of thought is even though I agree on your three choices...............................so I vote for YOU.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
What if everything all of these politicians said was true and actually smart?

And it was us who were the real idiots? How would we know?

Haha, I'm joking, that's impossible right??

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Bush was actually quite intelligent, thoroughly evil, yet he was intelligent, but he was terrible off-the-cuff. Remember, W. did not issue any pardons to his handlers, no pardons for Cheney, Chertoff, Gonzalez, Rice, Rumsfeld, Ashcroft. None got a pardon.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I was raised to never look down on those who were so obviously less fortunate than myself.

I will, however, take this opportunity to express my saddness and disappiontment with Ms. Bachman.

I hope you will allow for my faulty memory as I para-phrase a statement she made.

She told an interviewer she did not marry her husband because she loved him, but because she was "told too".

I am sad because she will never know the feeling of being held by someone who shares a real love with her.

I know she has had several childern, but this is not quite the same thing. Atleast I would hope it's not the same, if you know what I mean.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic
Stupider is not a valid word.

GM

I think the guy who proclaims there are 57 States and who hangs out with racists like Rev. Wright, and communist radicals like Bill Ayers and who lied about getting the troops out of Iraq and who started another war in Libya without Congress' permission...wins the stupid prize in Washington by a mile.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by e11888

Does this mean we can consider this a vote for Bush to win an "Aca-dummy Award"?

As I take time to think about it.

Let's think about the opponents against which each of these politicians have had for the offices for which they ran. After all they lost.

This may also be a good time, though slightly off topic, to think about the past several presidential contenders who have lost the elections.

It seems to me they were all a little to easy to beat; now in hindsite !

It would seem they may have been "picked" so they would surely lose !

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
"More Stupid" would be the intelligent choice of words.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
[Bush went to Yale, not Harvard. But regardless, daddy probably paid the entire way, and got some higher ups to put in a good word.

You hate him, I get that. You don't even know why you hate him though. You believe, and probably repeat, lies told by left wing zealots and ideologues. You will at least sound a little more rational if you can find some reasons to hate him that are true. For instance, Bush went to Yale but his MBA is from Harvard. He was neither a deserter nor AWOL and left the ANG with an Honorable Discharge. He accrued over 600 hours in the F-102 and was considered an above average pilot by his superiors. Hate him if you want but get your facts straight:

www.aerospaceweb.org...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I would say it’s blatantly obvious that the stupidest of all is the person who passes judgment on someone else based solely on biased slander presented to them by the leftist mass media. Not a single person here personally or intellectually knows any of the three people mentioned. Someone does not become a political force in this country by being an idiot; otherwise, you would all be in congress.

based solely on biased slander presented to them by the leftist mass media.

Amen

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
What if everything all of these politicians said was true and actually smart?

And it was us who were the real idiots? How would we know?

Haha, I'm joking, that's impossible right??

Yeah, I wonder what the politicians say behind our backs.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

based solely on biased slander presented to them by the leftist mass media.

Amen

I guess I have to repost the facts

t's not just slander

All those 3 are really really really good at misleading and lying

Palin

Bachmann (Only 2 out of 28 recent political statement that woman made are even half-true!!)

And don't get me started on Bush' WMDs or similar nonsense

It's not as if the left wants to slander them, the FACTS fully support those accusations

What's hilarious are statements like this:

palin is the best, she is and would be less corruptible than some guy that looks like he should be POTUS.

Not sure what Palin they're talking about, but it can't be the one who dumped her Governor job to become a reality star because of the pay raise. Less corruptible...really? All that woman cares about is money
[

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

reply to post by TupacShakur

I'm sorry. The grammar was to much to bare. The correct term is "more stupid."

Correct form: The grammar was too much to bare.

We all make mistakes, even you Albert Einstein.

Bzzzzt! You both FAIL!

The correct grammar is "too much to bear".

But you're not alone - people actually starred your post!

edit on 25-7-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
What I love is how the leftist cant seem to make up their mind. Is Bush and idiot or an evil genius?
I also love how every republican politician is labeled stupid or not intelligent. This has been the tactic since Reagan ran for his second term. The media just laps it up and stupid leftist fall all over themselves to parrot the jokes and retarded one liners. You are all so much smarter for backing the Democrat right? Dont you feel so much better about yourself? You are so smart but fail to even see this as textbook propaganda technique?

Keep on thinking it so, it makes the coming festivities that much easier.
edit on 25-7-2011 by Dragoon01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
That's easy. You are. Stupider. Ha! Now go masturbate to Obama.

Originally posted by TupacShakur
In the past decade, America has encountered some of the stupidest politicians to set foot on the earth. I think the top 3 idiots are Sarah Palin, George Bush, and Michele Bachmann.

There is one question that always comes into my mind when discussing these three: How can a single American citizen take them seriously as politicians? They're so stupid! Bush went to Yale, but I've known McDonalds cashiers who are 10X smarter than him!

Here's a breakdown of some of the stupidest things these politicians have done and said:

Sarah Palin:

"'Refudiate,' 'misunderestimate,' 'wee-wee'd up.' English is a living language. Shakespeare liked to coin new words too. Got to celebrate it!'" --a Tweet sent by Sarah Palin in response to being ridiculed for inventing the word "refudiate," proudly mistaking her illiteracy for literary genius, July 18, 2010

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed." --Sarah Palin, botching the history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, June 3, 2011

"But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies." --Sarah Palin, after being asked how she would handle the current hostilities between the two Koreas, interview on Glenn Beck's radio show, Nov. 24, 2010
You have got to be kidding me. How can you confuse North and South Korea? That's a stupid mistake for a junior high school student, let alone a presidential canditate.
10 Dumb Quotes

We can't forget that Sarah Palin is a strong propenent of abstinence and no sex before marriage, yet her daughter got knocked up before she was married.

It did hurt and it did make me angry because I wanted to remain pure until my wedding night.
--Bristol Palin

What is it exactly that the VP does everyday?

Apparently when it comes to newspapers, she has read "all of them"

George Bush: Bush has said some stupid, stupid things over the years.

Here's a compilation of some Bushisms:
My personal favorite:

There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.

"You're working hard to put food on your family"

George Bush is so technologically advanced he surfs more than one internet.

Let's not forget possibly the stupidest move in presidential history, after 9/11, Bush claimed that the terrorists attacked us because they hate our freedoms, so he responded by violating our constitutional rights and freedoms with the Patriot Act.

Michele Bachmann:

"Carbon dioxide is portrayed as harmful. But there isn't even one study that can be produced that shows that carbon dioxide is a harmful gas." -Rep. Michelle Bachmann, April, 2009
That's right people, your next potential president says that carbon dioxide is not harmful. Let's run an experiment to find out if CO2 is harmful: Bachmann should put a bag over her head, and breathe for about 15 minutes

Well what I want them to know is just like, John Wayne was from Waterloo, Iowa. That's the kind of spirit that I have, too
John Wayne Gacy from Waterloo, Iowa:

John Wayne Gacy, Jr. (March 17, 1942 – May 10, 1994) was an American serial killer also known as the Killer Clown who raped and murdered 33 teenage boys and young men between 1972 and 1978. Gacy buried 26 of his victims in the crawlspace of his home and three others elsewhere on his property, discarding the remaining four victims in a nearby river.
That's the kind of spirit the next American president needs.

Compilation of stupid Michele Bachmann quotes:

Not all cultures are equal
Yeah, to hell with the Declaration of Independence!:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal

Michele Bachmann Quotes

What needs to happen is an IQ test battle royale: Bush, Palin, and Bachmann all take an IQ test so we can find out once and for all who is the stupidest. My predictions: Bush: 80. Palin: 85. Bachmann: 90

Now before you guys attack me and say I'm mean or whatever, tell me, is there anybody that doesn't think those three are as dumb as a bag of rocks?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

What kind of person makes sophomoric statements like this?

They're so stupid! Bush went to Yale, but I've known McDonalds cashiers who are 10X smarter than him!

"They're so stupid!" Oooooo!

The same type of person who is obviously not a parent:

We can't forget that Sarah Palin is a strong propenent of abstinence and no sex before marriage, yet her daughter got knocked up before she was married.

Don't you have anything better to do than create these worthless threads? :shk:

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join