It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is stupider: Palin, Bush, or Bachmann?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

edit on 25-7-2011 by Nosred because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing
I think all those who voted for Obama and will vote for him again are the smartest. They know how to do nothing and get paid on the backs of those who do work. Smart folks...do nothing ... call the workers stupid...and get paid for it.
Hey dude, I voted for Obama and I'll have you know I work my frocking azz off every day of the frocking week. I am not riding on anyones back and especially yours, you'd more than likely drop me, then withold medicaid to help nurse me back to health. Back off Yahoo.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

I don't find anything in that photo racist.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Obama, Pelosi and Reid.....

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

GET ON TOPIC.

We're not discussing grammar or each other.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

The entire OP was just making fun of the way these three people talk, I really don't see how what I posted was off-topic.

If someone starts a thread criticizing how someone else speaks, why am I not allowed to point out the errors in their speech? Since when did it become "off-topic" to point out someone's hypocrisy?
edit on 25-7-2011 by Nosred because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
George Bush isn't stupid, in my opinion, you don't accidentally get Billions to fall into your pocket and steal a few elections by being a fool. He has some mental damage from Cocaine and Alcohol abuse, and that affects how he forms sentences -- however, I think he got Congress to do almost everything he wanted, while he PLAYED the fool. I'm sure that Dick Cheney's NSA spying didn't hurt. So in a sense -- it doesn't MATTER how smart or not he was -- he accomplished everything he set out to do; weaken the United States middle class and set us up for financial ruin while making Oil, Banking, and his friends who profit from war very very rich. His family, has been fans of fascism for some time.

That's one way of looking at it, but I think you're giving GWB way too much credit. He comes from a very powerful family. His father was president and what are the odds of a son of a president also becoming president? It completely defies the odds. That's a good indicator of a corrupt political system, especially when you look at GWB's background, which isn't exactly impressive.

IMO, GWB, like Reagan, was a puppet president for the neocon movement. Nothing more, nothing less.

IMO,

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
There seems to be a misconception that this thread is Republican bashing and that I'm trying to spread propaganda to sway people from voting Republican.

Let me clear something up: I plan to vote Republican next November, Ron Paul IMO can get this country back on track both economically and Constitutionally. Plus he knows what he's talking about when he opens his mouth.

With that said, I think Sarah Palin is an idiot who would be more suitable for reality TV or hosting The View. Also, she can't seem to get her facts straight.

I think Michele Bachmann is brainwashed by religion in some but not all issues, and this PolitiFact breakdown provided by another member in this thread shows her true colors.

I think George Bush is a complete idiot who screwed this country up real bad, and would be better off in a zoo than the oval office. [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a46132307f19.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 25-7-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
There seems to be a misconception that this thread is Republican bashing and that I'm trying to spread propaganda to sway people from voting Republican.

Let me clear something up: I plan to vote Republican next November, Ron Paul IMO can get this country back on track both economically and Constitutionally. Plus he knows what he's talking about when he opens his mouth.

With that said, I think Sarah Palin is an idiot who would be more suitable for reality TV or hosting The View. Also, she can't seem to get her facts straight.

I think Michele Bachmann is brainwashed by religion in some but not all issues, and this PolitiFact breakdown provided by another member in this thread shows her true colors.

THANK YOU FOR SO ELOQUENTLY AND VIVIDLY CONFIRMING OUR SUSPICIONS OF YOU. ROFLMAO!

I think George Bush is a complete idiot who screwed this country up real bad, and would be better off in a zoo than the oval office. [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a46132307f19.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

wow, what a joke this post is.unfortunately I think the only stupid person is you. I suppose we should respond to you with gratitude and thanks for such a intellectually stimulating thread.thank you so much your so right those people accomplished what they did because they are stupid...honestly give me a break. it threads like these that we dont need filling this site with hate mongering and unnecessary negativity. get a effin life!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

TOUGH call, but Palin probably wins the prize. Bush was just a dullard. Bachman is driven by a radical Christian ideology, but Palin ... Palin is a flat out moron. I have rarely seen such stupid. Even for a TeaBag she's an idiot.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur

You can post a picture of Bush looking like a monkey if I did that to BO you all would be on me like flies on # calling me a raciest

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join