It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is stupider: Palin, Bush, or Bachmann?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
The funny thing is that I would rather have any of these three leading the country over the idiot we have now.

Of course this is what this thread is about. Deflection. Obama is doing such a terrible job, that we got to move the spotlight away from him.

We are days away from economic crisis, caused by Obama and his reckless spending, and liberal ideals, and we are talking about Palin, Bush and Bachmann?

Really?
This thread isn't about Obama, it's about which one of the aformentioned republicans are dumber. It's pretty ironic how you whine about this thread being deflection when that's exactly what you're doing in your reply. Also, you choosing them over Obama says more about you than it does about him. And this is coming from someone who doesn't like Obama.

Back on topic, I would probably have to say Bachmann because of the gays=barbarians quote, plus the fact that her husband runs some sort of "Pray The Gay Away" Clinic.
edit on 25-7-2011 by technical difficulties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrOysterhead
reply to post by MrXYZ

Funny how you skipped right over Clinton's role in housing.

Oh, Clinton's just as guilty as the rest of them. That's the whole point, everyone's guilty. However, if you check out who is responsible for the final deregulation, the one that allowed every bum to score a house no matter his income, the one that allowed huge mortgage investment companies to repackage and bundle those mortgages at will while branding them as AAA investments, the one that removed such crucial parts as "proof of income" on mortgage applications...then one names keeps on popping up, BUSH.

Having said that, like I said before, he couldn't have done it without of ALL his predecessors, and yes, that includes Clinton...every single president since Reagan really.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by TupacShakur

I rather like Bachmann. She's the only one of those three to not say something incorrect from a purely objective stance in my opinion. Maybe I'm wrong, but she certainly seems more intelligent.

I'm sorry to say, you are 100% wrong

Of the last 28 significant political claims she made, 27 were LIES. Well, to be fair, 26 were lies, 1 was a half-truth.

So either she's really dumb and just doesn't get stuff, or she's a liar misleading her followers on purpose. Take your pick

edit on 25-7-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Who is stupider? Obviously the America public and/or the American media for making those 3 an issue/big deal.

Might be more interesting to ask THEM which one of THEM was the most religious or most pleasing to God. That might get funny.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

That's a freaking awesome website. Why didn't I know it exists?

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by MrXYZ

That's a freaking awesome website. Why didn't I know it exists?

Thanks.

You're welcome. And yeah, it's pretty good because it sources its info properly. It's also not on a "side", you'll find dirt on left and right leaning politicians

Palin has a similarly "stunning" record. Obama's record isn't all that horrible to be honest, he's speaking the truth more than not. But still not a record to brag about.

That site won a Pulitzer by the way...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

I lol because Ron Paul has a pretty epic track record.

Obama, like you say, is eh. And to be honest that's how I've always viewed him. Eh. Eh defines his actions and policies. He's kept the peace, managed to defib the economy, and made some pretty new toys for the army. I couldn't ask for more, couldn't demand less. It's just eh. He's really reminding me of a few pre-war presidents, and I think that's what scares me the most.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Just to let you know,

No one really cares about a group of morons abusing their First Amendment rights. The Black Panthers shown in the video you posted (and shown on Fox News over and over because they want to show that somehow Obama was involved with the racism :lol
has been an expired issue for quite some time.

Please, get over it.

We don't even need to go over how racist the Tea Party/Republican Party is:

We can just laugh at how truly retarded and misinformed they are.
edit on 25-7-2011 by SeventhSeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
reply to post by neo96

Just to let you know,

No one really cares about a group of morons abusing their First Amendment rights. The Black Panthers shown in the video you posted (and shown on Fox News over and over because they want to show that somehow Obama was involved with the racism :lol

Please, get over it.

Would you rather have them paint up Bo as hitler like the left did for Bush and start chanting he not my president just like the left did?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Wait Bush stupid?...I thought he was the evil genius who ran up the debt......

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
reply to post by neo96

Just to let you know,

Please, get over it.

The only one talking race here bud, is you...so who's the racist?...get a life...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I cant help being drawn to the word, "stupider", because I feel I can provide the shortest reply in years by answering the question of who is stupider: Palin, Bush, or Bachmann? To answer this question will be extremely easy for me to answer and here it is.

Anyone, any voter who would vote for any of these politicians is who would be "stupider".

Those that see these names as leaders of moral and ethical leadership are the ones that are "stupider. Of course this is a personal opinion, but I don't mind sharing my thoughts on the matter, because of course I merely wanted to answer the question of who is stupider and as opinions go, well, we all have one.

Anyone who would cast a vote for these politicians are who would be in my book considered "stupider" than dirt.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
How about we throw in Obama, because as of late, he has been really throwing out some retarded comments.

(but I forgot, this is likely a right wing / conservative bashing thread - carry on)

reply to post by SeventhSeal

Yep, just another bash the right thread.

(and some of you dare comment about the ignorance of others....LOL)
edit on 25-7-2011 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red

Originally posted by TexasTea

Originally posted by Janky Red

Originally posted by TexasTea
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

You expect this clear attack on conservatives to be taken seriously? Admitted Bush isn't the sharpest, but Palin and Bachman?, nice try. I would like to suggest that those who voted for obama are dumber than those who didn't .

Was Bush a conservative?

Did Conservatives vote for Bush 2 Times???

I think we have found our winner!

Will you vote for obama again? lol

You would vote for Bush again!

Or

Perry

Texas needs to *succeed already

Bush isn't up for relection, nor would i vote for him. i was asking if you think it's smart to vote obama again?
Texas , btw , is doing pretty well now in response to your clever play on the word secede.

bestcities.milkeninstitute.org...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

yeah that was really proof of racism there man.

whatever.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Error 404: racism failed to load on that image.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I find this thread title highly ironic.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Nosred

ironic how?

by one group claiming intellectual superiorty when they arent that sharp to begin with?

or by one group claming that arent racist bigots when they arent so loving themselves?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
How about we throw in Obama, because as of late, he has been really throwing out some retarded comments.

(but I forgot, this is likely a right wing / conservative bashing thread - carry on)

Yep, just another bash the right thread.

(and some of you dare comment about the ignorance of others....LOL)

So in a thread talking about Palin, Bush, and Bachmann...your comeback is "but...but...Obama...". Seriously? How about you explain to us why you apparently support those people even though they DEMONSTRABLY LIE on a pretty epic scale?

"Buhuhuuuuuu, but XXX does so as well!" isn't a proper defence, you're basically admitting the guys you favor aren't very bright and/or liars.
edit on 25-7-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
But to get to the point, the only one in the US government that has a clue is Ron Paul - the Republican and Democrat politicians can't even compare......they are all living in a world of rainbows and moonbeams - a land of entitlement and greed.

Thank god the system is falling apart and the fools holding to the illusion of the two party system will fall on their face.

reply to post by MrXYZ

Yes, Palin, Bush and Bachmann are idiots, same could be said of the Democrat side.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join