It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anders Breivik and "hidden" Freemasons

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DRAZIW

Nice job side stepping the question I asked. Maybe you can answer me when you happen to locate your hoax letter.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DRAZIW
Look, the word "communism" didn't exist in 1871. That should be a big clue..etc..

Uh, oh...

Word Origin & History

communism

1843, from Fr. communisme (c.1840) from commun (O.Fr. comun; see common) + -isme. Originally a theory of society; as name of a political system, 1850, a translation of Ger. Kommunismus, in Marx and Engels' "Manifesto of the German Communist Party." Source

More stellar research from the person who brought you the 'H. W. Bush appointees owe W. Bush a favor Supreme Court'. Stop making things up.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Look, the word "communism" didn't exist in 1871. That should be a big clue..etc..

Uh, oh...

Word Origin & History

communism

1843, from Fr. communisme (c.1840) from commun (O.Fr. comun; see common) + -isme. Originally a theory of society; as name of a political system, 1850, a translation of Ger. Kommunismus, in Marx and Engels' "Manifesto of the German Communist Party." Source

More stellar research from the person who brought you the 'H. W. Bush appointees owe W. Bush a favor Supreme Court'. Stop making things up.

Wonderful, now you only need Pike's original "Morals and Dogma" and you're all set with keyword search!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
There is a document dated 1314 in which a seer miraculously predicted that around 600 years from then, people would be fooled into believing a hoax about a letter purportedly written by a guy called Pike in 1817. He also warned in his document that people should not believe the Pike hoax.

It's absolutely remarkable that, in a way, this whole ATS debate was predicted nearly 700 years ago.

With such incredible evidence as this 1314 prediction, it is indisputable that the Pike letter was a hoax.

I wanted to post a link to the document, but unfortunately, I can't find one... anywhere...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DRAZIW

You're mixing names of degrees versus names of the organizations officer line.

There is plenty, but Freemasonry cannot dictate every single action or thought. I have watched Masons get expelled for far less than what Anders did. We have a penal system, a judicial system, this is incontravertible fact.

You are alluding to the fact that these men who probably influenced or were apart of 0.001% of his life. You have not established that Masonry motivated his actions or if any other Mason was involved. Hell you can't even counter the fact that he met with his assigned mentors outside the 4 meetings he attended.

You'd make a horrible lawyer.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

And you know I couldn't understand how exactly? Could God understand? Or would he too be clueless?

So you're comparing your comprehensive abilities to that of God?! Wow.

But, there are 33 degrees. So presumably there are mentors on every level of the ladder, to teach the higher up degree, and until the 32dn is reached, presumably one still needs mentors and instruction.

Well as far as I understand it you don't get a mentor for each degree nor is there just 33 degrees in all of Freemasonry. There are many more. Nor is the 33rd degree the only invitation-only degree in Freemasonry. You really need to do research.

I've heard that even a woman became a freemason once, when women were not allowed. She fooled the masons into thinking she was a man, and entered, passed, and raised.

Probably just a rumor, but if true then she was probably not much of woman.

You really don't understand how our coaching and mentoring works.

Anders did get his 3rd, so was MM by at least 2009. Since then, I see no reason why he couldn't be mentoring for a higher degree, like Knights Templar.

Except he consorted with Templars which was not in the Masonic family.

You misconstrue facts and rumors. Again, research then come back.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

So at what point do you get to go behind the green door?

The Order of the Golden Dawn, a "magic" order founded by masons, bases its rituals after freemason rituals.

Enter Crowley and the like. . . .

So what else are you masons hiding?

A ladder?

A pillowstone?

And don't try to weasel your way out of this one either.
edit on 11-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DRAZIW

And what is your source for this information?

reply to post by DRAZIW

So far all you have been a recycle bin of lies and hoaxes.

reply to post by DRAZIW

Pike's work is not the only work worth reading on Freemasonry or by a Freemason.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by DRAZIW

And what is your source for this information?

reply to post by DRAZIW

So far all you have been a recycle bin of lies and hoaxes.

reply to post by DRAZIW

Pike's work is not the only work worth reading on Freemasonry or by a Freemason.

I know! Walt Disney's stuff is WAY better

Just done wonders for the kids these days. . .

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

The Golden Dawn is not recognized nor was Crowley ever. He didn't even accomplish much in clandestine Lodge.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Too old for that stuff nowadays.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

The Golden Dawn is not recognized nor was Crowley ever. He didn't even accomplish much in clandestine Lodge.

It does not really matter if they were accepted into official Freemasonry. They based their rituals off of yours. They now call it "magic." There is really little evidence to deny that Freemasonry is a "magical" ritual society.

So why don't you let us all in on the focus of your wills during your rituals?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

There is very little truth in what you speak. And recognition and sanctions do matter in the matters of defamation.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

There is very little truth in what you speak. And recognition and sanctions do matter in the matters of defamation.

So why don't you let us all in on the focus of your wills during your rituals?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
This story is now officially dead. Norway never happened. It has been buried by the Freemasons. There will be no more information released on Anders Breivik henceforth. Aparently, some very high up individuals were involved. You may google "Norway never happened" to find out more. Cherio guys. Like the holocaust, this one has been sent to the historical archives to be recorded as "myth". Anyone discussing this topic further, is simply wasting their own time.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini

It does not really matter if they were accepted into official Freemasonry. They based their rituals off of yours. They now call it "magic." There is really little evidence to deny that Freemasonry is a "magical" ritual society.

Did you even read my reply to your allegations on the previous page, or did you simply choose to ignore it because it does not fit in with your agenda?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

There will be no more information released on Anders Breivik henceforth.

Perhaps then you could explain how, if you type "Anders Breivik" in Google news, there have been three news stories (at the time of this post) released since your post stating no more info will ever be released?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saurus

Did you even read my reply to your allegations on the previous page, or did you simply choose to ignore it because it does not fit in with your agenda?

What do you focus your wills on during your rituals?

I sure hope it is will under love and not love under will.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

The focus of my will? I'm focusing on doing a good job.
edit on 11-9-2011 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

What do you focus your wills on during your rituals?

Since I am an officer and usually get assigned longer portions of the ritual I am trying to not forget my lines and simultaneously make the lecture I am giving as interesting to the candidates as possible.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join