It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anders Breivik and "hidden" Freemasons

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
Because by not knowing that the Pike/Mazzini Three World Wars Letter is a Hoax, it makes you look like an idiot for blindly repeating it.

Ah! But you see. Of course it would be claimed that it is a hoax. Think of what it would imply if it wasn't. No, I don't blindly believe anything that is a claimed fact. I only believe the things that I can prove by logic. If I can "weave" the facts into logic, then I have a basis for belief.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini

QUICK EVERYONE BACK BEHIND THE GREEN DOOR

No one is allowed behind that door but me. It requires the 96th degree, to gain access.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DRAZIW

Did you even read the link? The guy who did the research is no friend of Masons. He's a published authority on the history of the Bavarian Illuminati. He lists, in great detail, his attempts to find the letter that Carr claims existed. If you can find any reference to a Pike/Mazzini letter spelling out three world wars that predates Carr's "Pawns in the Game" from 1956, then you'll have bested Terry's research. But not a single person has ever been able to prove that the letter ever existed. Absent such proof, the only conclusion is that Carr made it up. (And then, further, Terry goes on to figure out HOW Carr made some of it up, what bits were quoted from what prior sources, etc. As I said, very well researched...)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DRAZIW

You brought up a really good point and that is "Freemasonry is a host organization" i concur and i think it is a group that has been used and infiltrated by "point men" during sime time frame from one of these compartmentalized sub groups that make up TPTB (the powers that be), they (TPTB) have clearly used there symbols for there own purpose so that the basic concept of the symbols have changed through the art of deceived perception.

There's many reasons why the Mason's were and or would of been infiltrated, take your pick, was it because powerful men were part of the botherhood and still are especially in Europe or was it the hidden occult knowledge that must be figured out, conspiracy theories abound but there is many reasons to believe parts of my theory are indeed true...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Freemasons are the most corrupt of the lot, satanic I doubt but corrupt yes.

eutruth.org.uk...

www.guardian.co.uk...

freemasons are a dirty bunch who are corrupt and rotten to the core.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
reply to post by DRAZIW

But not a single person has ever been able to prove that the letter ever existed. Absent such proof, the only conclusion is that Carr made it up.

Well, made up or not, the letter was dated August 15, 1871. That's the year Pike publishes "Morals and Dogma". So, If Pike had anything important to say, I'd guess he'd find a way to encode it in his great tome also. Masons do love secret ciphers and hidden treasures of the sort. Therefore, I would look first at what elements of the supposed letter could be found in his 1871 book, where they could be located there, and what is written next to it. However, as I have come across a claim that there are two different versions of the same title:

Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, October 22, 2009
By
KAG (Etowah, TN) - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: MORALS and DOGMA of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry (Paperback)
I was disappointed to find out that there are two versions of this book and the one I needed was under the exact title but it is the esoteric version. The two versions are quite different is some stratigic ways.

Source: amazom.com
Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry

I think anyone investigating this would have to get both versions of Pike's great book.Probably only a masonic reference library would have the esoteric one.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DRAZIW

The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn was founded by 3 Freemasons

They used the Freemason rituals as the basis for their magic rituals

Why do so many try to claim otherwise?

The practice of magic that is. . . .
edit on 8-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

Some Freemasons are interested in Magic.
I am one of them.

It makes sense that someone who is interested in Magic is also interested in esoteric knowledge in general, and therefore would likely also belong to a group such as the Freemasons.

It also makes sense that anyone who wanted to found a new order would have to have a platform on which to base their rituals. Freemasonry is the most established of the mystery schools, and it works. It has a structure which is deeply embedded in all mystery schools, such as initiation, obligations and degrees. However, none of the magic part comes from Freemasonry - just the ritualistic framework.

To illustrate my point, lets consider three organizations:

Freemasonry:
Ritual based - founded on Hermetic principles
What it teaches: The practice of moral and social virtues; spiritual development.

Rosicrucianism:
What it teaches: Esoteric truths of the ancient past.

Golden Dawn:
What it teaches: Magic, theurgy and spiritual development.

What I'm trying to get at, is although the Golden Dawn may have a ritualistic framework in common with Freemasonry, the Magic part is found in Golden Dawn, but not in Freemasonry.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DRAZIW
I think anyone investigating this would have to get both versions of Pike's great book.Probably only a masonic reference library would have the esoteric one.
The "New & Revised Edition" has a 1950 copyright (I've got a 1966 printing of that version in my collection). The original text, then, is in the public domain, and available for free at Project Gutenberg or Sacred-Texts.com.

There's a new edition, complete with annotation, which just came out. Looking forward to picking up a copy, myself. (cloth-bound or leather bound)
edit on 2011.9.8 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Yet, way back in 1871 Albert Pike wrote to the Italian revolutionary Giuseppe Mazzini, and told him of the 3 world wars that were to come. Pike describes the three wars accurately, and Breivik is part of the start of the final 3rd world war. You can read it for yourself at the link above.

Or maybe you can read Terry Melanson's proof that the letter is a hoax. He happens to be a person who is not very fond of Masonry and used to post here as fire-in-the-minds-of-men.

Why do I need to know anything?

You do not, but when you cite known hoaxes as evidence you kind of look foolish.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

So, If Pike had anything important to say, I'd guess he'd find a way to encode it in his great tome also. Masons do love secret ciphers and hidden treasures of the sort.

If the abusrd and alleged letter were 'encoded' in Morals and Dogma do you not hink someone would have found it by now to prove this assinine theory? Read Terry's proof before you comment further, unless this is one of those 'facts' that you like to select and omit.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

So, If Pike had anything important to say, I'd guess he'd find a way to encode it in his great tome also. Masons do love secret ciphers and hidden treasures of the sort.

If the abusrd and alleged letter were 'encoded' in Morals and Dogma do you not hink someone would have found it by now to prove this assinine theory? Read Terry's proof before you comment further, unless this is one of those 'facts' that you like to select and omit.

If they found it, would they have told you?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I don't know if you'd call this Global Magic or what. But, that Pike letter has some elements concerning WW3, that is eerily mirrored in the recent movie "War Of Resistance 2011". There is a scene that takes place in a warehouse, where a German Officer wanted to illustrate the strategic plan, using some rats and box crates. It occurred to me, while watching the film, that although this was supposedly a movie about WW2, that scene in the warehouse, was actually the grand plan for WW3. It was odd, because it didn't seem to fit in with the WW2 theme. But, it clearly invoked an image of a future condition. So, whether Pike wrote that August 15, 1871 letter or not, the mere existence of the ideas in that text, shows that there are "activities in the wind" that point to planning for certain future events, and that people are somehow picking up on these ideas, subconsciously and subliminally, and even incorporating them into movies. If everybody believes that something is going to happen, does that thought itself cause the fulfillment of the expectation. Both the Pike letter and the movie scene, present the same idea, one in textual context the other in simple dramatic pictorial fashion. So, there's something behind that 1871 letter, even if it is a hoax. The content of the letter itself, regardless of who wrote it, represents an expectation or plan of future events? Anders Breivik believed something was going to happen, and as a result he acted because of that belief. And the thing is, he was looking 60 years into the future, when he'd likely be an old man, anyway, if he is even alive at that date. So, how could it matter to him? The power of belief, and expectation, is that like the power of myth, it can make people do things.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

If they found it, would they have told you?

If it were real it would have been published by now. Everyone comes to this fourm either claiming they have seen this letter or that it is not fictitious, funny how they never seem to have a copy, you are no different.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

But, that Pike letter has some elements concerning WW3, that is eerily mirrored in the recent movie "War Of Resistance 2011".

Wow. So now you are trying to support a letter which has proven to be a hoax with a fictitious cinematic endeavor. Can I use coloring books to refute this?

So, there's something behind that 1871 letter, even if it is a hoax.

Read Terry's link. Educate yourself.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Read Terry's link. Educate yourself.

I did. Terry misses the entire point. He goes looking for who did it. My point is that it doesn't matter who did it. The real story in Pike's letter, isn't the authenticity of the author itself. It's the prediction of events to unfold. Look, the word "communism" didn't exist in 1871. That should be a big clue..etc..You don't have to go digging deep into the British Library archive to know that..so, it isn't the wording of the text that is of issue, it's the message content. The only fool is the one who doesn't pay attention to the myth.

You know Rome was founded by twins who were raised by a she-wolf in a cave. Do you believe that? That was the "history" every kid had to learn in Roman school. Our founding fathers were raised by a she-wolf. Any kid today would laugh at that story, just as kids laugh at the idea of Santa Clause.

And yet, the story is true. It's a "myth" that is not a myth. But, how could it be true?

A "cave", and a "she-wolf" ?

First, the wolf should have eaten the kids, or the cold damp of the cave should have done them in.

But wait, there is another angle to this story. You see in the bible, there is this statement:

"Benjamin shall ravin as a wolf: in the morning he shall devour the prey, and at night he shall divide the spoil." -- Genesis 49:27

One of the 12 tribes of Israel, called "Benjamin" used the "Wolf" for it's standard. So, if we simply say that the founding fathers of Rome were raised by a Benjamite woman. The myth becomes real. It's no longer just a myth. It's just written in such a way that the meaning is obscure to the masses.

Still, why a "cave" ? Why not a regular house. In those days people did live in caves, but they had dwellings on the land too. But, then we recall that the Romans had this cult that initiated people in caves. So, the story begins to make even more sense. Romulus and Remus, these are the twins, Romulus kills Remus, and becomes founder of Rome. Sound familiar? Mithras kills the Bull, and becomes the sol invictus. Today, Freemasons "raise" candidates to Master Mason. Well Romulus was "Raised" too, by a Wolf. The "Cult of Mithras" raised soldiers and leaders. But before it became the "Mysteries of Mithras" there was the "Cult of the Wolf", which is the Cult of Benjamin. The Mithras modification to the Wolf Cult came when the Persian Pirates brought new ideas with them and modified the cult. Why the "Twins"?

Khnum the antient Egyptian potter of man, creates man in "double" form -- one flesh + one spirit.

www.egyptartsite.com...

So, we see Romulus is the spirit, and Remus is the flesh. Just as Mithras has to slay his animal desires (the bull), Romulus has to slay Remus, before he can become invincible and be founder and ruler of Rome.

So, that "Benjamite woman", now takes on new meaning, its the "Cult of Benjamin" initiating candidates in "caves".

The roman soldiers wore the headdress of the "Wolf". etc...all before the Persian Pirates even came to Rome. They adorned themselves with the symbolic key to the benjamite tribe.

So, Benjamin founded Rome. And made a powerful army of soldiers. Best in the world.

Well, the tribe of Benjamin always had the reputation of being best in battle. So, nothing unusual there.

Remember, however, that the entire tribe of Benjamin was nearly wiped of the map by the other 11 tribes of Israel, for a trifle misdeed by a handful of rowdy benjamite men. And those people believed in "an eye for an eye" way back then.

Could it be then, that the biblical drama unfolded throughout history, and the tribe of Benjamin secretly rebuilt itself, with the plan to wipe out the descendants of the other 11 tribes for what they did to their forefathers?

What explains why the NAZIs tried to wipe out the jews? Were the NAZI secret descendants of Benjamin?

In the book of Revelation, at the end times, we have 144,000 descendants of the original tribes of Israel saved, with 12,000 from each of the 12 tribes. But, there are millions of descendants of Israel today. Does Jesus save all the rest, or does he only save those who repent and convert to Christianity? What happens to those from the tribes of Israel, who do not convert to Christianity, but remain under the old dispensation, judging by the "eye for an eye" doctrine? Do you see how all these "MYTHS" are connected?

Some people believe that the holocaust was a myth. Others believe that its true. How can we "prove" which is which? Is he that believes the fool, and the disbeliever the wise man? Or, visa versa?

Can you see the point?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I did. Terry misses the entire point. He goes looking for who did it. My point is that it doesn't matter who did it. The real story in Pike's letter, isn't the authenticity of the author itself. It's the prediction of events to unfold. Look, the word "communism" didn't exist in 1871.
No, but it did in 1956 when William Guy Carr made that part up and put it in his book, Pawns in the Game. Real easy to predict Nazis 10 years after WWII ended...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I did. Terry misses the entire point. He goes looking for who did it. My point is that it doesn't matter who did it. The real story in Pike's letter, isn't the authenticity of the author itself. It's the prediction of events to unfold. Look, the word "communism" didn't exist in 1871.

Being that the letter is a confirmed hoax that no one has ever seen how can you ridiculously assume that anything allegedly contained therein was written in 1871?

You know Rome was founded by twins who were raised by a she-wolf in a cave. Do you believe that? That was the "history" every kid had to learn in Roman school. Our founding fathers were raised by a she-wolf. Any kid today would laugh at that story, just as kids laugh at the idea of Santa Clause.

Acutally, I learned that it was most likely a Greek colony. The Romulus and Remus legend was explained as just that, a legend.

Some people believe that the holocaust was a myth. Others believe that its true. How can we "prove" which is which? Is he that believes the fool, and the disbeliever the wise man? Or, visa versa?

Can you see the point?

No, I do not. I can not see the corrollary between Holocaust denialism, random and irrelevant Bible quotes, the hoax Pike letter and you thinking said hoax letter is based on actual writings. You are deep in the weeds again.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

No, I do not. I can not see

Very well then. At least that's clear.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I wonder why:

Norwegian police to question more British citizens

Norwegian police say they will question several British citizens in their search for potential accomplices of confessed mass killer Anders Behring Breivik. Prosecutor Paal-Fredrik Hjort Kraby says the names of other Britons came up when police questioned British anti-Muslim blogger Paul Ray last week. Hjort Kraby says they will be questioned shortly in Norway or in Britain.
Breivik was questioned again Wednesday about the Oslo bombing and shooting spree on July 22 in which he killed 77 people.

Hjort Kraby says the questioning was focused on Breivik’s anti-immigration manifesto, his alleged links to a group called the Knights Templar and potential ties to Britain.

He says police have no evidence that Breivik had any accomplices, but don’t rule out the possibility.

Source:
www.norwaynews.com...

Don't they know that Anders was just crazy?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join