It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget Anonymous, Evidence Suggests that GOP Hacked & Stole 2004 Election

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
McCain didn't win because the Republicans don't need a Republican President. They need a President that they can blame.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I am not sure what disgusts me more, the neocons that cheat to win elections, or their supporters doing such measures.

Both need to be ejected into space

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
This thread was first interesting, then it was hijacked, and now ...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by Flatfish

So let me see if I understand....

If its wrongdoing, and its linked to a Republican, then any and all allegations should be investigated and dealt with.

If its wrongdoing, and its linked to a Democrat, it should be ignored while the left goes off on anyone, calling them rednecks and birthers.

No, wrongdoing is investigated often. Blaggo is done as an example.
There is of course a difference between actual corruption and lies.
Consider for a moment the clarion call, Acorn. It was shown their corruption was non-existant, however it is now a urban legend neocon rallycall because faux news continously perpetuated the lie...now you cant even seperate fact from fiction.

I love the "Soros" mythmaker also, thats just brilliant...like these guys have never heard of the koch brothers fake grassroots movements, the heavy reliance from the right on big oil company favoritism, etc.

However, you don't even need to look behind the curtain to see the rampant corruption. The making corporations people, the clampdown and attempt to eliminate unions, etc...no, these people will be judged accordingly.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Observer99
Get your minds out of the partisan gutter.

All this proves is that once again, there is no hope other than burning the whole system to the ground.

Your comment says it all my friend and I agree. IMO no matter the party, they are "ALL" a bunch of dirty, lowdown, lying, rotten scoundrels who could careless about any of you who choose to take sides.

This system needs to be reprogramed and rebooted, there's no other way. Get all the corrupt @$$wipes out of there. It's not just Obama, it wasn't just Bush or Clinton that allowed our Nation to be run into the ground...it is us for allowing it to happen. As long as we bicker among ourselves it will continue, hence TPTB have won. They(tptb), all live for the same goal and their goals have none of us in sight.

It's as if a bunch of 2nd graders are in power and some of you are acting like kindergarteners waiting to see what they do next. I don't mean to be brash, but it's true and blatantly obvious that many Americans refuse to remove the blindfolds.

These conversations about who's right and wrong is beginning to get old and tired...it's like someone keeps playing the same dam song over and over and no one ever says "Turn that crap off, I'm tired of listening"!!!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LazyGuy

I'm white so i'm not being racist here.
But i've always thought it was funny how they finally let a Black man be President, after the country was trashed beyond repair by all those patriotic White Men.
Just kinda like throw a dog a bone.
Sorry did i say funny i meant sad.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Everyone should see the Documentary "The Trials of Henry Kissinger ".
If the evidence in that documentary is true then the Republicans are guilty of far more than voter fraud.
They may be responsible for all of the Vietnam war dead after 68.
And also what about the Reagan-Bush campaign sabotaging President Carter's Iran hostage negotiations.
The closet is full if you just look.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Hmmm.
Too bad they didnt steal the 2008 election.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
If I was into conspiracy theories, I would be very suspicious that the GOP would just now allow information to be release supporting the 2004 election was fraudulent. If it is proven that Bush was not lawfully elected president in 2004 and therefore never officially served as president then he can run again in 2012. LOL…suckers….go ahead help them prove G. W. Bush never served an official term as president.

It will not make future elections lawful. If you want a real conspiracy then start asking why we still use the electoral college. Then ask who elects your “Electors”? You do when you think you are voting for president, but have you have known any of the “Electors” you have voted for?

The process of electoral college was created solely so that Congress could control who is elected president. The popular vote was and still is nothing more than compromise theater allowing the people of the United State to feel like they have some say in who gets elected.

No popular American vote has ever been counted as a vote for president. Only Electors get to have their votes counted to elect a president.

So any election fraud on the popular vote only affects the “Electors”. The vote for president is still clean, unless you can prove there was fraud with the counting of the “Elector’s” votes.

Presidential elections are a farce. All you are allowed to vote for in this country is which party’s Electors get to vote. I really wish we would stop supporting the party system, but that will never happen.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tarkin.17
If I was into conspiracy theories, I would be very suspicious that the GOP would just now allow information to be release supporting the 2004 election was fraudulent. If it is proven that Bush was not lawfully elected president in 2004 and therefore never officially served as president then he can run again in 2012. LOL…suckers….go ahead help them prove G. W. Bush never served an official term as president.

You didnt really think that one out much, did you?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

That was the point.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bramble Iceshimmer
reply to post by Griffo

So. That election is over and done with and the winner is out of office. We've had another election so it's a moot point. The GOP just had better hackers, lawyers and judges than the democrats.

Yep over and done with- just like when we won WW2. We should have just let all those Nazi's walk free instead of charging them at Nuremburg. It was a moot point. Why bother to do anything about broken laws, illegal wars, innocent dead, a lied to and cowed populace. Just forget it. The war was (election is) over with.
Just lay down and take it people.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
then how did mccain lose to the black guy whose middle name is hussein and last name sounds like osama ?

did he miss a payment ?

lol
edit on 24-7-2011 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

And whose last name sounds chillingly like "Osama".

Who came out of nowhere - literally - to defeat such establishment democrats like the Clintons.

Yes, it's all quite curious.

So, if Republicans are so able to "steal" elections, how in hell did they miss this one?

They didn't 'miss' this one. They didn't want the office knowing the fallout from the 8 years of Bush was going to devastate the US. Once again- the Repubs destroy the economy and drop it in the hands of a Dem to clean up the mess. Amazingly this time the mess was much worse than what Clinton inherited.

So they run a doddering old man and pair him with a woman whose brain size is directly inverse to her boob size.
They knew it was a losing team.

They are like dirty little kids who wipe their boogers under the sofa.
edit on 25-7-2011 by Stratus9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
So what of it? Obama stole the 2008 election, so the scoreboard is even.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

So what of it? Obama stole the 2008 election, so the scoreboard is even.

Fascism 2
Honest citizens 0

I find it funny that people are debating between which party is the lessor evil when the entire system is broken.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

Perhaps. But have you ever considered that that very outlook might be something programmed by those pesky 'ptb'? If there is no real choice, then why are we seeing them manipulate elections? That's a lot of effort to go to if it doesn't matter.

Or will we just deny the actual evidence of voter fraud over the years?

Its because there is so much to gain for whoever gets into power. Once you have been President you are set up for life even if people think you did a bad job. So people will lie and cheat and claw their way to the top but the real people in power stay faceless and hidden away in the shadows where they can carry on making money and forcing policy.

Politics is theater for the masses. So while people are arguing and fighting over who is a 'good' leader and who should be running the country they are not concentrating on what the real money and power masters are up to. Democracy is a buffer between the powers that be and the people . In fact the more lying and cheating there is the better it is for TPTB because it draws peoples atension away from them. You will never see a Rothschild or a Rockefeller as president .

Its an old system of control that works by misdirection and this very thread is proof that it works

edit on 25-7-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
I dont think it realy mattered who won in that election , either way someone from the Skull & Bones society was going to end up in power. Dont be fooled by the illusion of choice

edit on 24-7-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

I see the 'illusion of choice' as the likely scenario of the truth behind this great pantomime to keep the people passive.

However, if such vote-cheating really occurs, then you have to question that 'illusion of choice' theory. If the outcome is that the same puppeteers get in, no matter who wins the election, then why cheat?

Could be, i guess, that this is just a little heathy competition between two candidates who work for the same Corps/families, vying the the post.

But doesn't this cheating jeopardise the whole charade?

Would the puppeteers really put up with this?

How far can this inter-Corp gamesmanship go before it really is a 2 party race?

It's all a bit catch 22.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I read once that George Herbert Walker Bush was the most evil person to have ever lived in the White House. Nothing the Bushes do will surprise me.

I wonder when the last "honest" election in this country was! Seems ole Georgie bought 2 terms.

Sad thing ... I will never again vote in a Presidential election. These men are NOT elected, they are SELECTED by the "elitists".

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Hi man,

This thread is not infected. I am writing from work and our computers "should" detect it if there is something dangerous on the thread.

Thanks,

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
How far behind in info can you be?

Anyone who actually believe that voters "choose" who will lead this country are living in La-La Land, IMO.

The last president that dared to "buck the system" was JFK, and we all know what happened to him.

Do you still vote? Why?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join