It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget Anonymous, Evidence Suggests that GOP Hacked & Stole 2004 Election

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I do not intend to get sucked into an ideological pissing match but exactly the opposite happened in 2004. The 2004 election was the end of the Democratic party, at least in the Electoral College. Bush won the Electoral College 286 to 251. The scream on the left is that if Ohio (20) had gone for Kerry he would have won in a teaser 271 to 266

But they were never that close. The Democratic machines in the inner cities (where voter lists are never purged and some precincts "vote" at 98% turnout) ACORN, SEIU, UAW, the AFL-CIO, NEA, and AFSCME and dirty money from Soros stole the elections in the following states: New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Washington state. These states have a combined total of 63 electoral votes!

If these states were not stolen by the Democratic party, they would have been smoldering in ashes with a loss of Electoral Votes of 349 to 188! O V E R They nearly stole the Presidency but at least they stayed alive to fight another day.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
So glad to see educated intelligence members of this forum using their education and knowledge to explain past proof of the Democrats ability to manipulate an election.

The Kennedy crime family used to laugh at their annual get together in Chicago about how they stole the 1960 election.

Nixon won more of the popular vote in th U.S. than Kennedy did.

To explain that in simple terms so the indoctrinated minions can understand.

More voters wanted Nixon President than wanted Kennedy.

In 2000 these same people whined because Gore had more votes than Bush.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
yep scream bloody murder about 2004

but a whimper of how many dead people illegal immigrants voted for obama

hmmm.

yeah that bloody cheating gop!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

so it was not a hack...
it was just a bunch of liars and theives working together so scam us out of everything.
i mean EVERYTHING

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by Griffo

First of all I don't know much (read: anything) about US politics or political parties, so don't shoot the messenger.

Sorry, your first statement really says all we need to know.

Even if true - which I doubt - why not include in your "expose" evidence of the democrats stealing the 1960 election by voting dead people in Chicago (a practice that no doubt continues to this day)? Or the governor's race in Washington state? Or more recently the senate race in Nevada? Or why democrats fiercly oppose any kind of laws that would force you to prove who you are to vote. Or why democrats pander to illegal aliens (they still vote).

With many polls showing democrats/liberals are only about 20% of the population (conservatives and moderates are around 40% each), they have to resort to all these things to try and win national elections.

So, if there is something in the UK - or perhaps even in the U.S. - that you "know much about", bring it on. Love to read about it.

edit on 7/24/2011 by centurion1211 because: (no reason given)

I've never seen someone so committed to republican ideology in my life. Ever heard the term 'brainwashing'?

I guess real facts don't even matter to some people at this point. Keep those blinders on!
edit on 24-7-2011 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bramble Iceshimmer
reply to post by Griffo

So. That election is over and done with and the winner is out of office. We've had another election so it's a moot point. The GOP just had better hackers, lawyers and judges than the democrats.

So?!? Listen, if We do not learn from past mistakes, We are doomed to repeat them. The more We know about past stolen (manipulated) elections, the more We can keep watch for the signs the next time - and maybe We can prosecute some of the perps.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

So let me see if I understand....

If its wrongdoing, and its linked to a Republican, then any and all allegations should be investigated and dealt with.

If its wrongdoing, and its linked to a Democrat, it should be ignored while the left goes off on anyone, calling them rednecks and birthers.

If they want to investigate the 2004 election im all for that. However turn about is fair play so I would like to see any and all documentation that certifies Obama as a US citizen and eligable to hold the office of the President of the United States.
edit on 24-7-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Get your minds out of the partisan gutter.

All this proves is that once again, there is no hope other than burning the whole system to the ground.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
i never understood why people wouldn't be a little more worried or angry about the elections as of late and them most likely being rigged....instead people just seem to roll over and accept it and say "what can we do?"

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
I dont think it realy mattered who won in that election , either way someone from the Skull & Bones society was going to end up in power. Dont be fooled by the illusion of choice

edit on 24-7-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

Perhaps. But have you ever considered that that very outlook might be something programmed by those pesky 'ptb'? If there is no real choice, then why are we seeing them manipulate elections? That's a lot of effort to go to if it doesn't matter.

Or will we just deny the actual evidence of voter fraud over the years?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish

Originally posted by Bramble Iceshimmer
reply to post by Griffo

So. That election is over and done with and the winner is out of office. We've had another election so it's a moot point. The GOP just had better hackers, lawyers and judges than the democrats.

Why is it, that when it comes to the GOP being exposed ... It's as if they have adopted a "catch me if you can" mentality but somehow, it only counts if we actually catch them, hands on, in the act. According to this newfound form of accountability, if I robbed a bank and I didn't actually get caught in act, well then it's "over and done with" and I should get to keep the money, right?

No, even when they are caught in the act (several examples from the previous administration, from Rove to Rumsfeld to Powell) they get away with it.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

America is the sleeping giant and when we wake, we will be the nation our forefathers intended. right now we are hostages with Stockholm syndrome in the biggest bank robbery of history.

I guarantee, America has permanently gone beyond a point of no return in terms of what the 'framers' envisioned, and it happened over two hundred years ago.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Then why the hell didn't they steal 2008?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Why vote when the electoral college picks the potus?

We elect the people who elect the electoral college.

The two party oligarchy has the people on complete lockdown because they select the president.

The answer is the abolition of the electoral college AND the two party system, as well as ANY lobbying in the name of corporations, especially foreign ones.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

As long as the GOP wins, it's a wonderful day in the neighborhood. Like I said, the GOP had better hackers, lawyers and judges. They wouldn't roll over for the whiners. Liberals are all for free love à la that 60's crap, but cry foul when they are on the receiving end

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
yep scream bloody murder about 2004

but a whimper of how many dead people illegal immigrants voted for obama

hmmm.

yeah that bloody cheating gop!

So, in your mind, we should ignore the wrongdoings of the GOP, who, by the way, you often say are just as bad as the Democrats, so why are you defending them here?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
The "secret ballot" system is inherently flawed due to the fact that there is absolutely no way to check up if your vote has been counted the way you actually cast it. Every person should have an ID number to allow them to check a database to see who they officially voted for. This could easily be done with a barcode system on the ballot papers and if you're voting for someone, why should you be ashamed and trying to hide who you voted for ?

disclaimer I'm an anarchist who doesn't vote and doesn't believe in the "party politics" system.
The current "democratic" system only gives you a choice of which colour dog you want to bite you, it doesn't give you the option to not be bitten.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
It'ashame the GOP couldn't hack and steal the last election as well, We wouldn't have the problems we do now if that was the case.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012srb
Then why the hell didn't they steal 2008?

Dont bring 2008 up.. It doesnt fit into their evil GOP stole the election agenda.

Shhhhh

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by yellowbeard

that would be the same as allowing a do over. If the political winds were blowing the opposite of your vote you could claim your vote was wrong. You could persuade others to change vote for same reason.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join