It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget Anonymous, Evidence Suggests that GOP Hacked & Stole 2004 Election

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1PLA1
reply to post by Griffo

Democrats have been stealing elections here for decades. Beware anyone who sounds reasonable and seems honest in spouting lies and casting aspersions on public officials.
It is democrats who refuse to purge the voter registration lists of those who have moved or passed on; they also do not want photo i.d.'s for voters because that would limit the dead and non-existant people who vote.
It was Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck who won the election for Obama. (You did read about Acorn and their scam to register non-existant people?)

IMO, democrats aren't necessarily against photo ID's at voting time, it's the hardship imposed on voters by requiring people who don't currently possess one, to go out and get one, that we object to.

If you're going to impose a picture ID voter requirement, then the government should be responsible for making sure that all eligible americans do indeed have a picture ID provided to them at no cost and/or inconvenience, especially to those who have limited mobility. Voting is not a privilege, it's a right and to create hardships with respect to someone's ability to vote would be a definite infringement of that right. I don't remember there being any personal cost associated with the constitutional right to vote and none should be incorporated at this time.

I wonder what it would cost to send someone out to every nursing home etc. in America to issue photo IDs to all of the non-driving residents at the facilities. Or maybe you think these people should just un-ass some of their surplus income that's being provided by Medicare & Social Security to pay for their little field trip to the local driver's license office. Or how about all the college students who don't drive and who's college issued IDs have been determined to be inadequate, like the proposed new law in Texas would have it?

I don't believe that the GOP is prepared to accept the cost associated with implementing such a plan, much less the law suits that would surely follow when they refused to provide the required IDs. But then I wouldn't expect them to be, seeing how they are the shallow minded thinkers that they are.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bramble Iceshimmer

Originally posted by Flatfish

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by Flatfish

At this point, it wouldn't matter if President Obama provided you with the umbilical cord and afterbirth, you people would just say that he stole it from the trash bin out behind the ACORN sponsored abortion clinic.

I like that. Can we use it? Massage it little. Illegal alien, Obama, stole the identity of a dead baby with the help of ACORN staff members. I'm sure we could find/create some undercover video to support that.

Sure, feel free. I'm sure that if you drop a note to James O'Keefe and Hannah Giles, they will jump into production mode and have a video proving the accusation in no time at all.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
This thread is nothing but bickering between Republicans and Democrats.

Its depressing.

Have people not seen enough evidence to know that the two party system is a sham?

You both suck.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012srb
Then why the hell didn't they steal 2008?

Dont bring 2008 up.. It doesnt fit into their evil GOP stole the election agenda.

Shhhhh

Well, how else were they going to blame the Democrats for everything?

Obama inherited a dying economy and all people do is complain that he hasn't fixed it.
It's easier to destroy than create.

Amazingly, some people say that Obama killed the economy.
Course that's almost always coming from a Sheeple Republican.

Bush and the Leader Republicans, well maybe just the Leader Republicans, know how to manipulate people.
They knew they needed a fall guy.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
How is the USA presidential elections being rigged news to anyone? This should be basic common knowledge. It's all a charade for the sheeple.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazyGuy

Originally posted by 2012srb
Then why the hell didn't they steal 2008?

Dont bring 2008 up.. It doesnt fit into their evil GOP stole the election agenda.

Shhhhh

Well, how else were they going to blame the Democrats for everything?

Obama inherited a dying economy and all people do is complain that he hasn't fixed it.
It's easier to destroy than create.

Amazingly, some people say that Obama killed the economy.
Course that's almost always coming from a Sheeple Republican.

Bush and the Leader Republicans, well maybe just the Leader Republicans, know how to manipulate people.
They knew they needed a fall guy.

Reagan rebuilt America from the ashes of vietnam, Clinton lived off the success of all the programs and economic momentum generated during a decade of Reagan policy.

Bush 2 inherited the products of 2 democratic terms, by then the economy was already dying. Now throw in 911, and entitlement programs spiraling out of control, and a war that should have been finished in the 90's that the democrats bailed on. Bush couldnt do anything. things got worse.

Now we have an even more liberal democrat expanding entitlement programs and digging the hole deeper.

At this point, If we cant get a "reaganesque" libertarian like Ron Paul in with the momentum of the fiscally responsible 'tea party'. The country will fall apart not much unlike greece.

Entitlement policy just doesnt work. Its unsustainable. Look around the world not just in touchy feel good stories in the books.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

reply to post by yellowbeard

Actually in almost all states you can ask the peope for a paper ballot. You can also ask for a voting receipt if you are using an electronic system. Just because the machines doesnt print one out doesnt mean you cant get one.

All you need to do is ask.

Unfortunately, a single receipt is pretty much useless.

There has to be a way to create a paper trail for every single vote that can be verified and counted independently. It should be in place as a safeguard. The election results can be known on the night of the election but it's not valid until the paper votes are counted as well.

Unfortunately, with numbers of voters as large as we have there's always going to be some electronic collection of data.

With so much riding on elections there will always be those who want to cheat. Those people will usually find some way.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by Griffo

First of all I don't know much (read: anything) about US politics or political parties, so don't shoot the messenger.

Sorry, your first statement really says all we need to know.

Even if true - which I doubt - why not include in your "expose" evidence of the democrats stealing the 1960 election by voting dead people in Chicago (a practice that no doubt continues to this day)? Or the governor's race in Washington state? Or more recently the senate race in Nevada? Or why democrats fiercly oppose any kind of laws that would force you to prove who you are to vote. Or why democrats pander to illegal aliens (they still vote).

With many polls showing democrats/liberals are only about 20% of the population (conservatives and moderates are around 40% each), they have to resort to all these things to try and win national elections.

So, if there is something in the UK - or perhaps even in the U.S. - that you "know much about", bring it on. Love to read about it.

edit on 7/24/2011 by centurion1211 because: (no reason given)

Wow you sound like a right wing di#head. He just posted some good information on the 2004 elections he wasnt having a go at your party.

Thanks op for bringing this to light
edit on 24-7-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

If the GOP is stealing elections then why is McCain not President today? Why didn't the GOP gain control of the Senate in 2008?

You are committing the common error of focusing on only facts that support your theory and dismissing those that refute it.
edit on 24-7-2011 by dbarnhart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

2004, 2008 elections where worthless.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
God this thread is pathetic. Obama is ruining this country and liberals are cooking up some election scandel about 2004, Not only is it a load of crap...but that was 7 FREAKING YEARS AGO!

Meanwhile...Democrats have borrowing more and more money since 2008 and here we are. But lets talk about some hair brained election scheme in 2004, That will solve all our woes.

Amazing people, just amazing. BTW...how's that economic stimulas looking now????

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by brewing
God this thread is pathetic. Obama is ruining this country and liberals are cooking up some election scandel about 2004, Not only is it a load of crap...but that was 7 FREAKING YEARS AGO!

Meanwhile...Democrats have borrowing more and more money since 2008 and here we are. But lets talk about some hair brained election scheme in 2004, That will solve all our woes.

Amazing people, just amazing. BTW...how's that economic stimulas looking now????

Indeed, alot of evidence tends to emerge after the fact--it has nothing to do with democrats or republicans. A criminal is a criminal.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

On an individual basis, this is only another confirmation of what was very strongly suspected all along. And not just 2004, but 2000 as well. If hackers can waltz into 'PayPal' successfully, the pathetic systems used in our voting process would be child's play. It only goes to prove what I tell people all the time...'when you hear people protesting-loudly about conspiracies, you'd be well advised to listen to what they say. Most often, they turn out far more accurate than not.'

As far as "huge ramifications" go, don't expect any. Our current political ranks have stated time and time again, "Let's not look to the past, dwell on the future." What else would expect from co-conspirators? If they allow 9/11 to go unpunished and virtually un-addressed, multi-trillion dollar rip-offs to go mostly not investigated and of course the banking fiasco. How many bankers were "held accountable"? (What a tired, useless phrase!!)

No, this is just gonna be one more huge thorn in our heels, we'll have to live with. I have gnashed two teeth to pieces already, I'm gonna go easier on the rest of 'em.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dbarnhart

McCain didn't "win" because he would have had to buck his own party to comply with his campaign promises, or face a public firing squad (too bad). With an Obama plant, he could pretend to be against all these things he has inexplicably allowed, against everything he's said he'd do. Additionally, now democrats- by proxy, will be blamed for the many impasses, by the clueless couch-potato voting public. They all get stinking, filthy rich- we, the slaves just go on, grumbling and angry, but we just go on.

You gotta better explanation?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
then how did mccain lose to the black guy whose middle name is hussein and last name sounds like osama ?

did he miss a payment ?

lol
edit on 24-7-2011 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

And whose last name sounds chillingly like "Osama".

Who came out of nowhere - literally - to defeat such establishment democrats like the Clintons.

Yes, it's all quite curious.

So, if Republicans are so able to "steal" elections, how in hell did they miss this one?

The answer is: They didn't need it. It didn't matter who won. They already accomplished their goals. Three in a row would have been too blatantly obvious and indictable.

Not only that, but they apparently understood that Obama wasn't the polar opposite of McCain. Obama's broken campaign promises have proven that beyond question. Perhaps Obama was their real candidate. A Trojan Horse.
edit on 7/24/2011 by dubiousone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1PLA1
reply to post by Griffo

It was Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck who won the election for Obama. (You did read about Acorn and their scam to register non-existant people?)

What a load of horse manure, as Harry Truman would have put it. Please show me one link showing that Micky or Donald had a vote. Anywhere. This information was "propelled propaganda" as GW Bush termed it.

ACORN was required to divulge any attempts to create false voter ID's just like those and reported them all the time. That is where that information came from. But to the people that wanted to destroy them, it was distorted to look like they were the ones creating and making false voters. ACORN was brought down by the conservative establishment because they were registering first-time voters like students, minorities, the poor and immigrants and making the voting booth accessible to all Americans. The larger the number of voters and the higher the turnout, the worse it is for the minority party in this country: the Republicans. That is why they are constantly looking to purse voter rolls as they did in Florida in 2000 and many places since. It helps level the field.

Exit polling is used by legitimate organizations and news media to determine winners when only a small percentage of votes have been cast. That is how they declare winners with only 3% or less reporting because exit polling is accurate to within a couple percentage points. Once a great enough sample is taken, a projection can be made. Florida in 2000 and Ohio in 2004 were both projected to have been won by the Democratic Party, both were reversed once the final tallies were made. Ohio was so skewed, exit polling to actual, had it been a third world country being monitored by the U.S. and/or U.N., the election results would have been declared as tampered and corrupted.

Of course the votes were switched. Only a partisan hack would dispute otherwise. And nothing has been done so it will happen again. We had best hope that hacker groups like Anonymous don't decide to show the world how easy it is. I wonder how we will react if Texas shows 100% of their voters chose Obama in 2012?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I posted this thread a couple weeks ago where a hacker got into the voters database which they said could not be done because it wasnt hooked to the internet.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

He got a ethics violation for it four days later.

He burned his certificate in protest.

He was working for Jaded Security who was working for Infragard and Homeland Security for probing of security on state computer systems.

jadedsecurity.net...

So if you catach them covering up hacking the elections they will get you in trouble.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Griffo,
Most of us know that George W. Bush won both elections unfairly.

In the first election, Katherine Harris, the Florida Secretary of State was the only person allowed to vote. After choosing Bush, she was awarded the Republican Majority Whip job in congress. She was the youngest whip ever.

In the second election, Bush's I.T. guy Michael Connell was about to testify on electronic-voting fraud when his airplane ran out of gas.
Democratic anti-war Senator Paul Wellstone died in the same mysterious way after 5 previous assassination attempts on his life.

Bush Senior is accused of making his career on pinning the assassination of JFK on just one shooter.
Bush Senior brought us the Iran-Contra Scandal.
Bush Senior was the former director of the CIA.

We know these things.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
For myself I look into the recent past and the one moment I see where everything went sour was when Bush was handed the victory over Gore. Its like looking at an xray and seeing a cancerous tumor, I try and imagine how things might be different right now if we had had 8 years with Gore instead of Bush. All I can feel is that there would be a lot more people alive today and more people working.

Alas we will never know -but- if it is found that someone messed with the vote, well there is a punishment for treason.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join