Forget Anonymous, Evidence Suggests that GOP Hacked & Stole 2004 Election

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by yellowbeard

Actually in almost all states you can ask the peope for a paper ballot. You can also ask for a voting receipt if you are using an electronic system. Just because the machines doesnt print one out doesnt mean you cant get one.

All you need to do is ask.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo

The ramifications of that are probably huge, I can't really delve into the exact details of this as I have no idea about the political situation over the pond.

The ramifications of that are to be ignored forever.

The ramifications of it being ignored however...now that can be huge.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

i dont hear alot of condemnation of the left for stealing the 2008 election even by you.

one side gets to do whatever they want and no one else can.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
does it really matter at this point?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightsofcydonia
does it really matter at this point?

To those who live in the past yes.
To those who want to blame republicans for everything yes
To those who want to blame Bush because Obama sucks as PResident and they cant admit it because by their own standards they would be racist yes.
edit on 24-7-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Next thing you know they will complain about troops dipping bullets in pork fat before shooting terrorists. This reminds me of the whining about sprinkling terrorists with water and making them spill their guts on their buddies.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bramble Iceshimmer
Next thing you know they will complain about troops dipping bullets in pork fat before shooting terrorists. This reminds me of the whining about sprinkling terrorists with water and making them spill their guts on their buddies.

The depths of the depravity knows no bounds.

By the time you figure out what that means there will be a new man to complain about.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
It's becoming increasingly clear over time that Bush,
under normal circumstances, would never have become president.

Bush "stole" both of his elections, and republicans to this day
refuse to admit that Bush singlehandedly destroyed the United States.
Bush, a total and complete incompetant, did in 8 years what was
once thought impossible: bringing the US to its knees via
the destruction of the greenback.

and to think that to this day, there are those who still worship that ass.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by arufon

I can't even image how bad off we would be if Mr Lockbox was elected. There would be no cars, electricity would be rationed if it still existed and any remaining jobs would be shipped over seas. I don't even want to think about Frankenstein being elected in 2004 and the harm that would have brought us.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Meet the new boss
Same as the old boss
And history ain't changed...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

reply to post by Griffo

So. That election is over and done with and the winner is out of office. We've had another election so it's a moot point. The GOP just had better hackers, lawyers and judges than the democrats.

Too true. It's over. This was brought up shortly after the "election" and it appeared there was clear evidence to this. There was a computer programer who worked for the electronic ballot company (Diebold) and testified before a US government sub committee said the voting was changed and that the program was changing votes (Dem to Rep). He showed the panel how it was done. During the original contract the government had with Diebold, they were not even required to show the government the source code (I think has been changed). Nothing ever came of this. MSM talked about this but nothing ever happened. I've heard the software has all been changed to stop this but I guess that takes some faith since we were already screwed once.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by Flatfish

So let me see if I understand....

If its wrongdoing, and its linked to a Republican, then any and all allegations should be investigated and dealt with.

If its wrongdoing, and its linked to a Democrat, it should be ignored while the left goes off on anyone, calling them rednecks and birthers.

If they want to investigate the 2004 election im all for that. However turn about is fair play so I would like to see any and all documentation that certifies Obama as a US citizen and eligable to hold the office of the President of the United States.
edit on 24-7-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

When did I ever say that crimes committed by democrats should not be investigated and/or or prosecuted? You people just make crap up and spew it out there like it's fact and then you get all offended when someone correctly labels you as "rednecks" and "birthers."

If you could provide one shred of proof that he's not a citizen or that he's ineligible to run for POTUS, maybe someone other than Orly Taitz and her batty assed fans would support your cause. If there were an ounce of truth to your accusations, don't you think that the Clinton campaign, with all their resources, would have pointed it out during the election? Just because you people are incredibly sore losers, who absolutely refuse to admit to the fact that no GOP candidate could have won the 2008 elections, doesn't mean that one more dime should be spent investigating your ridiculous lies and conspiracy theories regarding Obama's election.

At this point, it wouldn't matter if President Obama provided you with the umbilical cord and afterbirth, you people would just say that he stole it from the trash bin out behind the ACORN sponsored abortion clinic.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

Since when does anyone in/with power give it up voluntarily? This crime ring has limitless resources. The founding fathers foresaw this possibility of straying of integrity for personal gain at others expense from their own recent history and bestowed on us the 2nd Amendment.

www.archives.gov...

IN CONGRESS, July 4, 1776.

The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America,

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.
He has forbidden his Governors to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till his Assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, he has utterly neglected to attend to them.
He has refused to pass other Laws for the accommodation of large districts of people, unless those people would relinquish the right of Representation in the Legislature, a right inestimable to them and formidable to tyrants only.
He has called together legislative bodies at places unusual, uncomfortable, and distant from the depository of their public Records, for the sole purpose of fatiguing them into compliance with his measures.
He has dissolved Representative Houses repeatedly, for opposing with manly firmness his invasions on the rights of the people.
He has refused for a long time, after such dissolutions, to cause others to be elected; whereby the Legislative powers, incapable of Annihilation, have returned to the People at large for their exercise; the State remaining in the mean time exposed to all the dangers of invasion from without, and convulsions within.
He has endeavoured to prevent the population of these States; for that purpose obstructing the Laws for Naturalization of Foreigners; refusing to pass others to encourage their migrations hither, and raising the conditions of new Appropriations of Lands.
He has obstructed the Administration of Justice, by refusing his Assent to Laws for establishing Judiciary powers.
He has made Judges dependent on his Will alone, for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries.
He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.
He has kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies without the Consent of our legislatures.
He has affected to render the Military independent of and superior to the Civil power.
He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation:
For Quartering large bodies of armed troops among us:
For protecting them, by a mock Trial, from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:
For cutting off our Trade with all parts of the world:
For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:
For depriving us in many cases, of the benefits of Trial by Jury:
For transporting us beyond Seas to be tried for pretended offences
For abolishing the free System of English Laws in a neighbouring Province, establishing therein an Arbitrary government, and enlarging its Boundaries so as to render it at once an example and fit instrument for introducing the same absolute rule into these Colonies:
For taking away our Charters, abolishing our most valuable Laws, and altering fundamentally the Forms of our Governments:
For suspending our own Legislatures, and declaring themselves invested with power to legislate for us in all cases whatsoever.
He has abdicated Government here, by declaring us out of his Protection and waging War against us.
He has plundered our seas, ravaged our Coasts, burnt our towns, and destroyed the lives of our people.
He is at this time transporting large Armies of foreign Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy the Head of a civilized nation.
He has constrained our fellow Citizens taken Captive on the high Seas to bear Arms against their Country, to become the executioners of their friends and Brethren, or to fall themselves by their Hands.
He has excited domestic insurrections amongst us, and has endeavoured to bring on the inhabitants of our frontiers, the merciless Indian Savages, whose known rule of warfare, is an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions.

In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A Prince whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.

Nor have We been wanting in attentions to our Brittish brethren. We have warned them from time to time of attempts by their legislature to extend an unwarrantable jurisdiction over us. We have reminded them of the circumstances of our emigration and settlement here. We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which, would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. They too have been deaf to the voice of justice and of consanguinity. We must, therefore, acquiesce in the necessity, which denounces our Separation, and hold them, as we hold the rest of mankind, Enemies in War, in Peace Friends.

We, therefore, the Representatives of the united States of America, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good People of these Colonies, solemnly publish and declare, That these United Colonies are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent States; that they are Absolved from all Allegiance to the British Crown, and that all political connection between them and the State of Great Britain, is and ought to be totally dissolved; and that as Free and Independent States, they have full Power to levy War, conclude Peace, contract Alliances, establish Commerce, and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent States may of right do. And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.
edit on 24-7-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Well I just Had to....... ! LOL

Did Pork-Coated Bullet Kill Bin Laden? Yes, says firm who claim its pig fat gun oil is bought by U.S. military personnel
conservativebyte.com... onnel/

Dont forget who was Governor in Florida in the 2000 presidential election to me that say's it ALL!

United States presidential election in Florida, 2000
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012srb
Then why the hell didn't they steal 2008?

Because they knew the vote was so overwhelmingly in favor of Obama, that to distort it to the point of producing a win for McCain and the GOP would have been a dead give away and they would have actually gotten caught, as I said before "hands on, dead in the act."

Even a bank robber knows that a particular method of robbery won't work at every bank, that's why he selects his target banks and very often returns to rob the same banks, multiple times.

No one is accusing the GOP of being stupid, just corrupt.
edit on 24-7-2011 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

As long as the GOP wins, it's a wonderful day in the neighborhood. Like I said, the GOP had better hackers, lawyers and judges. They wouldn't roll over for the whiners. Liberals are all for free love à la that 60's crap, but cry foul when they are on the receiving end

Fair minded people do not adopt the attitude being portrayed in your post. Only a cheater would even consider making such a statement. On the other hand, I would like to thank you for being so transparent. Just for the record, what the GOP had was "more corrupt" hackers, lawyers and judges.
edit on 24-7-2011 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Yup what he said! nomatter who wins, the winner is not working for the PEOPLE...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish

Originally posted by Xcathdra

At this point, it wouldn't matter if President Obama provided you with the umbilical cord and afterbirth, you people would just say that he stole it from the trash bin out behind the ACORN sponsored abortion clinic.

I like that. Can we use it? Massage it little. Illegal alien, Obama, stole the identity of a dead baby with the help of ACORN staff members. I'm sure we could find/create some undercover video to support that.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

Democrats have been stealing elections here for decades. Beware anyone who sounds reasonable and seems honest in spouting lies and casting aspersions on public officials.
It is democrats who refuse to purge the voter registration lists of those who have moved or passed on; they also do not want photo i.d.'s for voters because that would limit the dead and non-existant people who vote.
It was Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck who won the election for Obama. (You did read about Acorn and their scam to register non-existant people?)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
So, being good with computers, and being a republican leaning nerd, makes you a "GOP Operative" ??????

The 2004 election was about the lesser of 2 evils, and Bush was the winner of that pretty easily. I dont think "GOP Operatives" stole it.....

Instead we should focus on the corrupt corporation that manufactures faulty voting machines, butcherin the vote count either way.

Not to mention the antiquated "Electoral College" system that picks our president. Fix those 2 issues, then we can worry about "operatives"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join