It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Further possible Mossad involvement revealed in the Norway massacre

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Firstly, you don't even know what the true meaning of Zionism is.

I don't have to WANT a Jewish nation, I ALREADY have one.

Any Israeli Jew who claims they are not a Zionist in some form or another knows where the door is except none of them are moving out because they know Israel is a far better place to live than where they come from so I don't see or hear of them complaining.

Show me one single country anywhere in the world that does not have blood on their hands; just one!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Firstly, you don't even know what the true meaning of Zionism is.

If you want to argue semantics. Well, you know where the door is.

Any Israeli Jew who claims they are not a Zionist in some form or another knows where the door is except none of them are moving out because they know Israel is a far better place to live than where they come from so I don't see or hear of them complaining.

You are sounding like a nazi more and more every single day.

Show me one single country anywhere in the world that does not have blood on their hands; just one!

That's no excuse to have blood on your hands. Ignorant people...

Enjoy living in the 1930s bluefacade.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
A picture speaks a thousand words...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9833b35a893e.jpg[/atsimg]

This picture was taken one day before the massacre.

I have nothing to add.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

You sound like a child now. Grow up!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

I'm supposed to take that sign seriously when they can't even spell English?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I'm supposed to take that sign seriously when they can't even spell English?

So how is your Norwegian?

God you zionists are so #ing dumb it should hurt your heads.
edit on 25-7-2011 by Zamini because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

You do realise that less than half the world's Jewish population choose to live in Israel. That should be saying something very pertinent to you and your reasoning. Maybe they don't care for too much rudeness and arrogance amongst a few other things - just a throw away thought.

Boycott is a very strong weapon, perhaps Norway hit a nerve, afterall the American's may not wish to pump aid into Israel. This would place a huge emphasis on Israel's business earnings to sustain it. These would be affected especially if other countries see Norway operating a boycott and decide to take the Norwegan stance.

Once Norway has got over the shock of this outrage I suspect the Government will go to any end necessary to get to the bottom of Breivik and whether he had 'colleagues' however I expect the public will learn very little about this matter. I hope Israel is not involved because the Palestinian situation is bad enough but were an atrocity in an European allied country to be laid at Mossad's door, I would hate to think of the situation then.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Lynda101

I think you are getting ahead of yourself allowing your imagination to run away with you.....as usual!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
i see the hand of the mossad, and this deluded murderous fool shriner freemason wannabe is the perfect low iq patsy\murderer to paint with a brush of white terrorism across the minds of the feeble minded sheep of the world ...just another psyop like 911.... like ok city.... like like gladio like .......like...like.....

the people who riun the world are psychotic freaks they are humanities cancer

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
07-30-2011 Iran top commander: Zionists behind Norway attack

www.isna.ir/ISNA/NewsView.aspx?ID=News-1816793&Lang=E

TEHRAN (ISNA)-A senior Iranian military commander said Zionists have masterminded the recent terrorist assault in Norway.

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff of Iran's Armed Forces Major General Hassan Firouzabadi said, "the US should consider that Zionists are supporting the so-called religious hardliners, terrorists and racist measures. This is the occupier Zionist regime which merely thinks about its wrong and racist beliefs and exploits other people as puppet to obtain its goals."

(...)

<< 1  2   >>

join