It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Further possible Mossad involvement revealed in the Norway massacre

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Mossad? I don't think so.....We here at ATS know who is responsible for all that is wrong in the world. It's OBAMA the antichrist.

Here's proof.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 24-7-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Now all the anti-semites are crawl out of their worm holes and accuse Israel of the twin attacks in Norway! I knew this would happen within a week, another poster on another thread gave it less than 24 hours, he was right.

It's not anti-semetic if it's true. Besides, there is a HUGE difference between the Jewish people and the State of Israel. I wouldn't doubt that Mossad has their fingers in that pie. Am I anti-American because I disagree with the American governments warmongering? Does that mean I hate the American people? Accusing people of being anti-semites because they criticize Israel is ABSURD.
edit on 24-7-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Even though AIPAC lobbied for Shock & Awe I: Iraq, I don't think Israel had anything to do with Shock & Awe II: Norway.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Of course it is good to keep an open head to every possibility. Even most unlikely one.
However:
Anti Israeli groups in the camp - which happen in lots of countries, including Israel by the way;

Norway stopping investments (not huge sums by the way) in two PRIVATE funds on 23/7/2011 (bit after the murderous attacks) because they build in settlements;
Is not a strong case, is it?
I wonder, what do you think Israel was planning to gain by sending murderer into kids camp in a country that did not attack Israel, did not send weapons/money/trainers to terrorists and is not threatening Israeli existence in any way?
I understand that you do not hate Jews. But listen, not everything awful that happens is Mossad. Because otherwise they have to employ millions of agents. There were horrible murderers lot longer before there was Mossad or even before there were Jews. I wonder who they blamed it on? Titans? Annunaki? Them evil spirits?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

But listen, not everything awful that happens is Mossad. Because otherwise they have to employ millions of agents

Yep, they call those MI6 and CIA. Not that Mossad is at the top of that food chain, but where one is found the others aren't usually far behind.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Z.O.G REAP WHAT THEY SOW,JEWS WILL TELL YOU WHAT THEY THINK OF Z.O.G IT IS SATANISM.

THE ROTHSCHILD STYLE, Z.O.G IS FALLING APART AND YOU CAN SEE IT ALL OVER THE WORLD .

CELEBRATE THE FINAL BATTLE AGAINST ZIONIST OCCUPIED GOVERNMENT.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Illegal For US Firms To
Boycott Israel - Up To
10 Years Prison
5-4-2

Office of Antiboycott Compliance
Washington, DC
Antiboycott Laws:
During the mid-1970's the United States adopted two laws that seek to counteract the participation of U.S. citizens in other nation's economic boycotts or embargoes. These "antiboycott" laws are the 1977 amendments to the Export Administration Act (EAA) and the Ribicoff Amendment to the 1976 Tax Reform Act (TRA).

www.rense.com...
see;
Norway ought to have a law...
with a death penalty

and the antisemite thing?
"Its a trick we always use it..."
www.archive.org...

why not just deal with the topic direct?
edit on 24-7-2011 by Danbones because: link

edit on 24-7-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Norway boycotts Israel,pulls out of Libya(or will),and holds pro Palestinian-anti Israel rallies and thats what was being held on the island (its not exactly a summer camp) and then all of sudden we have a LEFT wing Zionist nutjob trying to kill the Norwegian PM and then kills the kids on the island!

I've never really blamed Israel or the Zionists for much but i do smell a rat in this.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

So what about if Israel are the ones behind this? would we still be anti semite then or will Israel be anti human?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
Norway boycotts Israel,pulls out of Libya(or will),and holds pro Palestinian-anti Israel rallies and thats what was being held on the island (its not exactly a summer camp) and then all of sudden we have a LEFT wing Zionist nutjob trying to kill the Norwegian PM and then kills the kids on the island!

I've never really blamed Israel or the Zionists for much but i do smell a rat in this.

He wasn't a Left wing nutjob he was a RIGHT wing nutjob.
edit on 24-7-2011 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Let's not overlook one thing (and I must point out I also smell something strange here): for decades, the european governments have practised "positive discriminiation" with inmigrants. And now, with the crisis in full bore in several countries (and in some countries, inmigrants being supported by the state while locals are having a hell of a time trying to find a job), and people in others seeing their culture slowly being sidelined in favour of cultures that are new and alien to them (in some EU countries there are more mosques now than churches), there is an element of concern here. Like in physics, every action has a reaction.
I'm not justifying this or any violent action, but trying to look at it as objectively as possible, it was only a matter of time until someone took matters into his own hands.
As usual, now politicians raise their hands in surprise seeing the monster they themselves have created.
edit on 24-7-2011 by RobAFB because: typos

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
bluemirage: please stop posting. your resolution to see the whole world against you has turned the whole world against you. turning everyone into your enemy is going to help neither you nor your cause. think before you speak.

for the record, i am pro-israel, anti-zionist. i have spent a great deal of time in the country and grown to love almost all aspects of it (there's always a bunch of runts to ruin the fun no matter where you go).

as for berwick, it seems more likely to me that he was a nut-job white supremacist than a mossad agent. in his manifestations he mentions often that he believes he is a crusader. but not once does he mention zionism.

also, does anyone else think its more likely that this was motivated by conflicting political ideologies this guy obviously had with the norweigan labour party (who's party he crashed) than him working for mossad, what with being a white supremacist and all (white supremacists and jews have never REALLY gotten along that well have they?)

just my two cents...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ktrip

for the record, i am pro-israel, anti-zionist. i have spent a great deal of time in the country and grown to love almost all aspects of it (there's always a bunch of runts to ruin the fun no matter where you go).

why don't you go to gaza and love the aspect of poverty, death and oppression. but the one apsect you should love is hope.
because no one can take that away from the palestinians.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Now all the anti-semites are crawl out of their worm holes and accuse Israel of the twin attacks in Norway! I knew this would happen within a week, another poster on another thread gave it less than 24 hours, he was right.

You people are unbelieveable!

But what about these Coincidences...

Link- Israel Possible Motives Into Norway Attack

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Okay, I need someone to explain 2 simple things to me here in relation to a plot about Private fund deals and Israeli state interests.

First, I've read the various things said on this and it would seem the decisions that some say provoked the attack and the attack itself occurred at nearly the same time. So in order for this to be other than a terrible and tragic coincidence, it suggest planning and logistics started well in advance. Is Mossad now running a psychic corps? Even they aren't known to slap together something like this....with international repercussions..that could ITSELF endanger the future of the state of Israel if their involvement were ever to be proven, at any level. So... Planned in advance....or.....So incredibly inept and insane that the agents who did it are dead themselves by now to end such a nightmare scenario......or......we're getting very creative with obvious agendas at work in finding other events going on in Norway at about this same time to attribute this horrible tragedy to.

I'm voting for the latter, personally on that question.

Second, If we presuppose that the first question does lead back to Israeli planning or involvement, then I definitely need someone on that side of the topic to answer this one for me. What exactly did Israel plan to achieve here? The bombing is obvious and could serve the interests of anyone who either didn't like Norway or wanted something at rather extreme lengths from the Norwegian Government. Political terrorism at it's most evil. I'll even grant that Mossad has done such a thing once or twice before (The Bombing is strictly what is being referred to here) However add in the youth camp massacre and you've crossed into territory not even a hardened intelligence officer out of Mossad could likely do and look himself in the mirror the following morning for anything but a rather abrupt suicide. It's the land of total insanity, and that isn't the hallmark of an intelligence operation, by any nation. What would the point have been and what could possibly have been gained?

So, it's very simple. two questions, in this order and without answers that make sense and pass the logic test, the whole theory of Israeli involvement is in poor taste, if not outright obscene.

Let's not pile onto a tragedy by turning it into fodder for more theories and displays of hatred against any nation or people. If this isn't the worst example of an event to use for such twisted ends...what is?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

And Im voting for neither. You all know he visited, certain individuals in the UK, back in 2002 yes?

So if it proven that Israel had nothing to do with this. Will you all apologies for falsely accusing them. Or will your heads still be stuck up your backsides and you will be blind to the truth? Mind you not surprise me if you still blamed Israel if the evidence shows they had nothing to do with it.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ktrip

Perhaps you need an education. You an not be pro-Israel and anti-Zionist. It does'nt work that way.

Quite frankly, I'm sick and tired of the Israelis being blamed for everything that goes wrong in this world. Since 1948 I don't know one single terrorist attack where Israel has'nt been blamed.

I know how difficult it must be for most people to live in denial one of their own homegrown Christian nut jobs can pull off murdering approx 100 innocent people. It's happened before and unfortunately it will happen again at some point in the future.

No I don't see the whole world against me or Israel at all, I see the whole world against itself! Always looking for someone else to blame when SHTF. But hang on, how many Israeli tourists or backpackers were in Norway at the time of the incident, yep, that'll be the next connection to fire more slander towards Israel on this thread. I've heard it all too often from the ignorant mindset of some ATS posters.

What was going on on that island was not a pro-Palestinian youth rally as some want to make out. It was teenagers and young adults with an idealogy supporting their Labor Party; the mention of Palestine was only a tiny part of it. Until a very sick and deranged person comes along and decides their fate because their idealogies don't fall in line with his. And it's not just political if you take a closer look at this manefesto of his; it goes much deeper than that and does'nt take a whole lot to figure out. There's plenty more of them out there walking among society who think they are God with a similar mindset of this deranged person, though not neccessarily will act out their greviences.

In Norway, this person will receive maximum penalty of 21 years; he might be out in less than that - 7 years? What does that tell you about Norway's government and their judicial system? Was'nt it just relatively recently in Norway some kids bashed and murdered a 5 year girl and were back at school within 2 weeks because they decided these kids were no longer a danger to society simply because they were under 15 years of age and received abit of counselling? I wonder how the parents of the little girl murdered, feel about that? I hate to admit it but I'm going to say it anyhow, it was just a matter of time some deranged Norwegian was going to lash out and Norway created it all of their own doing. Would you feel safe after having this punk back on the streets after 7 or 21 years? All is not well in Norway.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

The problem with conspiracy theories is thats all they are for the most part and rarely if ever can provide substancial evidence and proof to back up their claims other than afew coincidences. There are always coincidences in every aspect of our lives if we look hard enough....does'nt mean there's any connection. Thats just how life works.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by RobAFB

I have to agree with you there.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Perhaps you need an education. You an not be pro-Israel and anti-Zionist. It does'nt work that way.

Yes one can. But, like all good puppets, you prefer to focus on the semantics.

Your claim is that Zionism = wanting a home land. A home land that is Israel.

So if one is for Israel then one cannot be against Zionism because Zionism wants a home land. (This is called circular reasoning and if you would use it in a school test you would get an F, so I don't know who you are calling uneducated in your post).

One can want a nation for the Jewish as they deserve it after so much persecution. I'm part of those people that would like to see that.

One can be against zionism which is a religious ideology morphed into a political ideology that puts every non-Jew below Jews, that claims land because of religious texts and that has its hand bloody because of all the arms sales and murders and genocide its committing.

There are Jewish people who live in Israel that are against Zionism. Did you just wipe those people and their voices off the face of the Earth?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

You like alot of others on this thread have wild imaginations; makes me wonder how you function day to day as productive and normal people with some of the garbage you come up with.
edit on 25-7-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join