It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Further possible Mossad involvement revealed in the Norway massacre

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Norway's Ministry of Finance announced that the Norway Oil Fund divested from Africa-Israel Investments and Danya Cebus Ltd. on Monday. So somone bombs the Norwegian Oil ministry in Oslo. errr doesnt that ring a bell?

The official reason given is the companies' construction in the West Bank.

The Norwegian Finance Ministry said, "The ethics council stresses that construction of settlements in the occupied territories violates the decision of the Geneva convention regarding defense of civilians during war time. Several decisions of the UN Security Council and the International Court of Justice have reached the conclusion that construction of Israeli settlements in the Palestinian territories is prohibited.

Basically they said to the Israelis; Sorry. No more money. # off. So the Israelis returned their own "# off" in their special Mossad stylish way. At least that is a possibility worth pondering. If true I believe the Norwegians will soon return the "favour" in a very sophisticated way that will cost the Israelis dearly.

p.s. I dont hate israelis nor do I carry any anti semitic sentiments. On the other hand I do resent the official policy of the current Israeli Government, their violent agenda often clashing with its own ppl whom have to carry the cross of pain due to its leaders and especially the reckless and utterly violent actions of their clandestine agency.
edit on 24-7-2011 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

No they didn't tell them to F off, Norway (unlike the US) actually follows the Geneva convention and international laws.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

YNet felt it was appropriate to post this on their web site.

Norway youths discussed Palestine prior to attack

The teenagers who took part in Norway's ruling party youth camp in the island of Utoya met with Foreign Minister Jonas Gahr Stoere and demanded he recognize Palestine on Wednesday, two days before the deadly terror attack which left many of them dead.

Gahr Stoere told the youths that the Palestinians deserve a country of their own and that the occupation must end, Norwegian website Politisk reported. Several of the youths waved signs reading: "Boycott Israel."

www.ynetnews.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
One complete lunatic runs rampant.

This of course is Israels fault.

Viking V Zionists.

Are you for real?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by mungodave

Agrees, with you on this one. Star for you.

First is was Islams fault,

The it was the USA's fault,

Now its Israels Fault.

Hows about you just go around the world and blame every country if it makes you feel better!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
didn't you hear the news mungodave? everything is israel's fault. its just easier that way.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by johncarter
Norway's Ministry of Finance announced that the Norway Oil Fund divested from Africa-Israel Investments and Danya Cebus Ltd. on Monday. So somone bombs the Norwegian Oil ministry in Oslo. errr doesnt that ring a bell?

The official reason given is the companies' construction in the West Bank.

Never underestimate that folks could just a well take advantage of such timing. These nuts could be very informed and cunning.
edit on 24-7-2011 by Logarock because: sp

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

People who don't like the state of Israel will stoop to any level to spread bs about Israel.

I am half jewish and I love Norway and her people. It is their right to believe as they wish without fear.

This man, who's name I will not even speak or write, is on his own agenda of hatred and imposing his violence and cold blood upon others, forcing his agenda through a terrorist act upon his own people. It is just an example how deceived one can become and the extremes to which one can be led by their own fantasies.

Take him down, Judge. I know a good punishment. Make him be cell mates with Charles Manson and be his carer in his old age. That should do the trick in curing him of his delusions which have destroyed the lives of so many people.

Peace between Israel and Norway, I say.

ps. My message to anyone who uses violence to impose their own agenda, even Israel herself;

If you think acts of terrorism will help Israel you are very mistaken. Any state or group that carries out such atrocities is writng their own eventual death certificate.

Israel, you are playing into your haters' hands. Be all that your Prophets, Kings and Judges taught you. Welcome the stranger in your land as you were once strangers in the land. Be honourable and wise as Solomon in the conduct of your state in international relations. Don't let worms like this brutal killer ever be associated with your name.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Now all the anti-semites are crawl out of their worm holes and accuse Israel of the twin attacks in Norway! I knew this would happen within a week, another poster on another thread gave it less than 24 hours, he was right.

You people are unbelieveable!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9

People who don't like the state of Israel will stoop to any level to spread bs about Israel.

I am half jewish and I love Norway and her people. It is their right to believe as they wish without fear.

This man, who's name I will not even speak or write, is on his own agenda of hatred and imposing his violence and cold blood upon others, forcing his agenda through a terrorist act upon his own people. It is just an example how deceived one can become and the extremes to which one can be led by their own fantasies.

Take him down, Judge. I know a good punishment. Make him be cell mates with Charles Manson and be his carer in his old age. That should do the trick in curing him of his delusions which have destroyed the lives of so many people.

Peace between Israel and Norway, I say.

ps. My message to anyone who uses violence to impose their own agenda, even Israel herself;

If you think acts of terrorism will help Israel you are very mistaken. Any state or group that carries out such atrocities is writng their own eventual death certificate.

Israel, you are playing into your haters' hands. Be all that your Prophets, Kings and Judges taught you. Welcome the stranger in your land as you were once strangers in the land. Be honourable and wise as Solomon in the conduct of your state in international relations. Don't let worms like this brutal killer ever be associated with your name.

I can feel your grief, and appreciate your post.

In my opinion, God, if there is one, does not come into this.

Anyone that takes out 90 odd children/ teenagers is just a lunatic.

Nothing more.

Nothing less.

Whether this human deserves a death sentence, or not, is not up to me.

But I doubt there will be a God to judge him.

This is simply human frailty of the highest order.

I simply wish that no religious retribution comes from a psychopath's actions.

It is what it is.

Mungo

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

To recapitulate so there are no misunderstandings: I dont hate israelis nor do I carry any anti semitic sentiments. On the other hand I do resent the official policy of the current Israeli Government, their violent agenda often clashing with its own ppl whom have to carry the cross of pain due to its leaders and especially the reckless and utterly violent actions of their clandestine agency. So nice try dude.
edit on 24-7-2011 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

You have succinctly expressed the sentiments of someone who is awake. I applaud your observation and commend you for expressing it, for we live in a time when people with ears cant hear and people with eyes cant see. It adds insult to injury to have a brain and not use it to think freely about what observations of fact have been processed.

It appears lately, that expressing such thoughts and conspiratorial facts is berated and treated as some overly active thinking process, but for those that miss it, don't get it, well, they have completely missed an element of the truth regarding motives of those responsible.

I take my hat off to a fellow ATS member for expressing the highest standards of questioning an element of information and processing that data into the broader agenda of which the Norway shooting serves.

Combined with the other recent incidents that would have allowed Norway to carry out foreign policy matters which negatively impacts Israel, it is now considered by all the actions we have seen in conspiracy circles involving the Mossad and other agencies acting in the best interest of Israel alone, and anyone can see that there is indeed a silent war going on.

That silent war will continue and escalate into who knows what, but what the world at large has been shown now repeatedly over and over is that if any country like New Zealand or Norway acts internationally in any foreign state of affair manner that is considered a negative impact on Israel, it is now silently considered to be an act of war and of which silent terror will commence by either Mossad and or other corrupt intelligence agencies or even those pay for hire thugs calling themselves security.

It is this type of "shoot first and ask questions later" antagonistic nation state attitude that the world is sick and tired of. Add in the fact nuclear weapons, deadly biological toxins and even super secret technology could all be employed in the name of war to protect Israel and these thoughts become even more dire. It is this type of silent nation state war that needs further discussion so as to be better understood, because I fear too many are hypnotized and put to sleep by the dribble that the media and now the so called alternative media portends to put out to inform the public. Yeah right.

It was indeed a pleasure to read your thoughts expressed in your posting because I can tell they were made with an intellectual sincerity. Thanks for the ATS memories and keep that attitude no matter what and you will forever be a champion of truth justice and anything that is decent in my book.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Us people?

Show me anywhere in my comment on this thread have I pointed the finger at Israel.

I will accept an apology from you now thank you very much.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Thanks for the ATS memories and keep that attitude no matter what and you will forever be a champion of truth justice and anything that is decent in my book.

Thank you MaxB. Will do.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

There will have to be a UN Commission set up to uncover the truth! Like the 9/11 commission. This will get to the bottom of it. The truth will be revealed. Wrongdoers will be punished!

Justice will prevail!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

A picture speaks a thousand words...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9833b35a893e.jpg[/atsimg]

This picture was taken one day before the massacre.

translate.google.com... 3%25B8re-om-israel-palestina-konflikten-%25E2%2580%2593-okkupasjonen-ma-opph%25C3%25B8re-muren-ma-rives-og-det-ma-skje-na%2F

As foreign minister arrived Utøya he was met with a demand from the AUF that Norway must recognize a Palestinian state.

- The Palestinians must have their own state, the occupation must end, the wall must be demolished and it must happen now, said the Foreign Minister to cheers from the audience.

edit on 24/7/2011 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

You should be ashamed of yourself...especially with a name like yours knowing where your honourable forefathers lineage comes from....clearly you don't live up to the name.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousFem

You better sit down, it will be a long wait.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

And nor does your name either, if you cannot even apologies for falsely accusing everyone who has commented on this thread for pointing the finger at Israel.

I will take everything you have commented with a pinch of salt from now on. Your own credibility in ATS has been tarnished since. I did not point the finger at Israel.

edit on 24-7-2011 by AnonymousFem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join