It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christina Forces Owen To Marry Her (Disturbing Video)

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Time2Think
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

Uh if this video actually disturbed you somehow, you should probably go check yourself into a psychologist. Little kids have no clue what marriage actually is, they also think members of the opposite sex have "cooties" -

Sorry to inform you playboy, but members of the opposite sex DO have "cooties". You had better strap up.

you could have put any 2 little kids in the room and I'm willing to bet you'd get the same results... this is why the mom is joking around and recording it, my guess is the little girl has a "crush" on the little boy. If not why else would she demand him to marry her?

Children have no clue what marriage is but yet you say the girl has a crush (in love maybe?) on the boy and thats why she DEMANDS to marry the boy?

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with you because i'm not exactly sure what you are saying (and i'm pretty sure you aren't either).

When I was a little kid I remember girls kissing me on the school bus and freaking out about it, or them chasing me around the swimming pool trying to kiss me. I also remember my sister playing "barbies" and I'd go get my ninja turtles out and "raid" her party with the turtles and a nice big green glob of Mutagen. Then she'd run off screaming and crying to my mom - it's what little kids do.

It is what children USED to do my friend (ahhhhh, the "good" ole days
). Now things are a lot different. Now they have Miley Cyrus (a famous Disney star) smoking bongs and dancing on stripper poles. The most popular program on the Cartoon Network is titled 'Adult Swim' (my eight year old nephew put me on to it) which consist of sex, violence, curse words and an all ADULT theme.

No my friend, this is DEFINITLEY not when you were a child. Now every phone has internet access (when you were a child did you even know what the internet was?) and we all know whats on the internet. Add a little subliminal messaging and the new and improved school system and "walaah".

Is there something that happened to you when you were a child that you're not telling us about? I personally love psychology, and you're honestly not making a whole lot of sense... especially with your avatar of a rainbow spitting horse.

Now that wasn't nice was it
If something did happen to me would that be the proper way to address an emotionally scared individual thats screaming for help
I'm starting to understand why you agree with this video now. As for the unicorn puking a rainbow....... C'mon man!! This is ATS!! People here believe in Aliens!!

If this video shows up on "america's funniest videos" it has a good chance of winning, perhaps that's why Mom recorded it in the 1st place...

Why don't you submit it my good friend? This video wouldn't see the light of day on that show. Their lawyers would never allow it.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Let's say you have a male friend. And this male friend is divorced. And you know the divorce and his ex-wife are a touchy topic to him and that he simply doesn't like to talk about it.

Do you bring it up anyway? Do you bring it up just to see him sweat and get flustered for your own amusement? When he makes it clear he isn't going to talk about the issue do you laugh? And goad him? And videotape him?

Of course not. People won't like you for long if you try to pull off that sort of garbage. It's a sensitive issue. Period. If he wants to talk about it, he will. But in the mean time don't badger him with it.

You'd respect his humanity. You'd realize we all have sensitive issues, and whether they seem silly or not to other people they really matter to us!!

Somehow, some people (obviously from this thread) think children are to be treated more like pets, not really human beings. As though the kids are there for their amusement, their fulfillment. Certainly this mother did. She did not respect that this was a sensitive issue for the kid. Just the opposite. She saw that sensitive issue as something that was there for her amusement.

That's what's disturbing about many of the responses to this video. The child as amusing pet: "oh well, he'll get over it" just like the dog will get over our deliberate attempts to confound or otherwise torment him.

I can see how people who look at it that way really do think this is all okay.

So go ahead. Deliberately antagonize and exasperate your child until he's screaming and on the verge of crying. Because that's the kind of people some of you obviously are. It's hilarious. It's fun! It's evident nobody is going to convince you otherwise.

I obviously live in a different universe than you. I'd rather get my yucks from Comedy Central.
edit on 24-7-2011 by ClintK because: spelling

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I could only watch until she came back and he started screaming again. I'm a mother of 5 and this is abusive! What mother would be filming her kids fighting? Why would she be setting up her sons' trauma like this, and play sadisitic games with her children in the least? Why is she encouraging this demonic dictatorial behavior in her daughter? This not a normal mother! I feel sorry for the children.

Now, fighting about very strange things, screaming, is something that does happen with kids. But no parent in their right mind would be encouraging this. And encouraging one to mistreat the other. The lack of maternal awareness, and even humane feelings in the woman, makes me wonder if this is the babysitter.

It is actually worse. The camera woman is babysitting Christina, Owen is her son

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kacou
reply to post by Suspiria

What is you point there?
Why do you post this comedy, add, what ever this fiction is?

If the answer eludes you, you must be as thick as a carrot.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

I see, so once in your childhood you where this little girl.....well, I am sorry for you...
I give you a tips; when someone ask you a question...just answer it or don't ...but never insult people that mean well.
You can go now.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Haha,he really doesnt want to marry her,thats kids for ya.

Found it funny,not really disturbing..

CHeers

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

And in the meantime a lot of people are laughing at them at the expense of the children.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Natasliah

You are wrong on so many points, it is patently pathetic.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise
Thank you for bringing this out into the open. I found the video to be very distrurbing. As parents we are role models, what was she trying to teach? And watching the emotional distress of her son seemed purely sociopathic........

And yes little girls are ingrained since birth probably to want to get married and have children. I was 4 years old pretending I was, but I was identifying with my pregnant mother at the time....

My 8 year old daughter asks alot about marriage but I keep telling her to not even worry about it.

She needs to worry about going to college, finding a great career and then think about children and marriage if she wants it....

You sound like a WONDERFUL parent and i applaud you.

Is this by any chance your daughter

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by aero56
reply to post by curious7

And in the meantime a lot of people are laughing at them at the expense of the children.

Exactly. They treat their kids like pets, evidently.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Osirison

Let's hope that neither this little girl or little boy ever throws a baby away, or that the little boy doesn't throw away the body of a woman when he is a grown man and has learned to hate women.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Some people may see this video as funny, if this is you i recommend you read my post and then watch the video again.

There are so many things i see wrong with this video. As i am writing this i hear the video playing in the background (but i can not see it) and i feel worse about the video than when i first thought to write this thread.

This is a mother. I'm no expert on ages but i would say the child is aged between three and four. The mother of the girl is filming (she is never shown).

Now as i said earlier i see multiple things wrong with this video so let's get right to it.

1) Why won't her mother stop this instead of filming? I spend a good amount of time online (when i can) and i watch a lot of videos and i've noticed a trend. It seems as if in every video there are at least three other people standing around with their phones in their hands recording too. Fights, accidents, arguments, Police incidents, EVERYTHING. With the invention of YouTube and other video websites and the advent of videos going "Viral" peoples only course of action when something happens is to record it. Does anyone HELP anymore?

2) Why is this young child wanting to kick a monsters ass? As i stated earlier, i am no age expert but i'll put my money on these child being between three and four years old. Granted she could have seen a MOVIE or seen a TELEVISION show (programming anyone?) where a hero kicks a monsters ass, the proper course of action (imho) would be to say: "Now hunny, monsters dont exisit and even if they did we wouldnt kick their ass. we would cuddle them till they stop growling", "After you finish school and you get big like mommy/daddy, if you grow big and brave then you can kick a monsters ass".

This child is having an all out monster hunt. If she was twenty years older the police could very well have been called during this monstercide.

3) Why is this woman training another person to be a monster hunter?. If you watch the video no other person is looked at or spoken to. If you were watching a child of mine (daycare/school/babysitting) i would not want you teaching my child certain things (especially about monsters and hand to hand combat). People have varying opines and i would rather you consult me first. If only for tips on a good finishing move.

The first words in the video are of distraught young girl asking her mother "i said, im gonna kick his ass" leading me to believe that this whole conversation was at the suggestion of the mother.

4) Are women trained to act a certain way since birth? We see how this grown woman is promoting this whole situation.

A) You can hear her laughing
B) SHE IS FILMING INSTEAD OF INTERVENING
C) She doesnt even attempt to provide a weapon(not even a broadsword)

Notice how determined the little girl is to kick the monsters ass. I highly doubt she even understands what a monster is capable of!! All she knows is it is something she is "supposed" to do. She is also being trained (at such a young age) that if she doesnt "kick his ass" that the monster will "kick my ass" Shame!!.

SORRY I REALLY HAD TO.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by bluwindRD

I gave you a star (and i wish i could give you a flag). You my friend, are HILARIOUS

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by bluwindRD

Yo i am CRYING over here!! I can not stop reading that post

I love that video but that is an example of children being "cute" and "funny" and also an example of good parenting. The mother recorded the adorable NAÏVE moment but also INTERVENED and CORRECTED her daughter.

Kudos to her

edit on 7/24/2011 by ProphecyPhD because: added everything after the first line

edit on 7/24/2011 by ProphecyPhD because: spelled naïve wrong

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I don't know why people keep fixating on the little girl. Sure, she seems like kind of a brat. But the mother is the monster here. If the kid ends up scarred for life, it won't be because of the little girl.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
they already act like they are married

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Universer
I don't know why people keep fixating on the little girl. If the kid ends up scarred for life, it won't be because of the little girl.

People are fixating on the cuteness of the little girl and the fact that she wants to marry the boy who doesn't want to get married, thats all they see. Here on ATS we all know about people who are asleep LETS SHAKE THEM AWAKE!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
they already act like they are married

Precisely the point of question #4 and #5 in the original post.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

That would require them to examine their own gender role and sexuality to see if it is authentic or has been instilled. Way too uncomfortable for most people.

Easier to just keep calling guys who have feelings "wussies" and girls who go after what they want "bitches." Easier to stay in the closet even if you ruin someone else's life along with your own. Easier to turn on the TV than to think.

But I hope this is changing... I really do.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by aero56

Not really. And to the one that said that BS about violence, this isn't violence. OMFG. Those kids are not going to be grow up with issues. They are normal kids. I really just don't understand those of you who sympathize with the OP. You are angry over a friggen you tube video.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join