It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christina Forces Owen To Marry Her (Disturbing Video)

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by yes4141

Because you was equally concern about the mental torture as about the boy future when he see himself in video...this is not even a concern as such...because the matter at hand is now...
Did you understand me now...
Ps. Please be inform that any torture is torture, all of them carries a destructive component.
Sorry again.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
first as to the content the poster automatically assumes that this is some kind of TV mind control influincing the behaviour. Maybe there is someone in either of the two families getting married and its all everyone has talked about for weeks. kids take everything in. Secondly i would put there ages at 5 - 6 (girl) and 7 - 8 (boy), not that it is important.
and most importantly the women should not interviene unless it becomes seriously out of control, kids learn many very important life skills from debating points of view, and yes he may be getting upset but if his mum alwats steps in he will never learn how to control his emotions and deal with emotionally demanding situations.

In my opinion as a father to 5 healthy well adjusted girls is that the poster is totally over reacting.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
O and i also want to say that this kid is NOT crying because he is being mentally abused, that angry crying that he is doing is because he isnt getting his own way.. any parent can tell the difference.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

Why is this on Above Top Secret.com instead of FUnniesthomeVideos.com?

Because it isn't funny. It isn't funny at all (except maybe to a masochist).

Regardless, this isn't the forum for this type of nonsense.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluwindRD
and most importantly the women should not interviene unless it becomes seriously out of control, kids learn many very important life skills from debating points of view, and yes he may be getting upset but if his mum alwats steps in he will never learn how to control his emotions and deal with emotionally

I glade for you and your children!
I have to disagree about what you wrote above. It is not healthy to fuel a disput between 2 kids which is obviously generated by adult...something is very sick here. You don't see it then the debate is close.
I have also kids of my own.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluwindRD
O and i also want to say that this kid is NOT crying because he is being mentally abused, that angry crying that he is doing is because he isnt getting his own way.. any parent can tell the difference.

WHAAATT?? Isn't getting his own way?! Did you actually watch the video? It was the mother that initiated the whole thing, not the little boy.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Hilarious video. Seen this kind of thing before and what's sad is that in a year's time, both kids will have forgotten all about this while it's the adults of this forum who are blowing this thing way out of proportion and turning it into something that it's not.

Unless this is a sort of social experiment to see who amongst us are gonna be quick to jump on the "OMG this little girl is a monster, take the son into custody immediately" bandwagon and who amongst us are normal and can see it as two kids arguing over something stupid.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by bluwindRD

This isn't true. Any well adjusted parent knows that this is not appropriate behavior and should have never allowed this to even continue on as long as it did much less post it online. When the boy started to scream and cry, even having to catch his breath, that is when the mother should have stopped the scenario.

I don't agree with this in any fashion but, I also know that with YouTube and Facebook out there in this new age era, there are going to be videos like this popping up alot more often and parents no matter have ugly, irresponsible or immature some may be, are going to post them without ever thinking of the consequences of their actions.

I would not be at all surprised to see this on Good Morning America and other morning shows tomorrow. Let this be a lesson to all parents out their, no matter how cute you think your child or some other child is, think twice before posting it online for the world to see for it just may come back to slap you in the face.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
Hilarious video. Seen this kind of thing before and what's sad is that in a year's time, both kids will have forgotten all about this while it's the adults of this forum who are blowing this thing way out of proportion and turning it into something that it's not.

Unless this is a sort of social experiment to see who amongst us are gonna be quick to jump on the "OMG this little girl is a monster, take the son into custody immediately" bandwagon and who amongst us are normal and can see it as two kids arguing over something stupid.

You'd be a terrible parent. I hope you don't have kids. Anyone who thinks it's "funny" to see a kid in distress is messed up.

And you don't know that this is an isolated incident. At the beginning of the video, the kid is upset, like he's had it with this kind of teasing. He even says, "then why did you bring it up?" at the very beginning of the video. So I have real doubts this is the only time this happened. Certainly the mother had her camera rolling, didn't she? Why? Was she expecting something?

Of course. She knows this stuff upsets him, thinks the whole thing is funny like you, and would be dismissive of any suggestion that there is anything wrong with it.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
Man - who knew there were so many men who are so afraid of women, they are traumatized by six year old girls.

Sinking to new lows of wuss.

Man- what are the chances that you would respond the way you did, sinking to and old and predictable low. Why so serious Aeons?

Let me guess the little bossy girl in the vid reminds you, of you.

And who is afraid of them women folk and why?
No really please name names, and what the hell you talking about.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
kinda reminds me of monty pythons the knights who say NEE! everytime the lil girl says i will marry you.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Hahaha, this video is hilarious!!!!!

nothing to look into, just some kids playing house and a mom antagonising them.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
This isn't serious. I can tell you why she was taping it. America's Funniest Videos. I'm sure she thought it would be a winner.

Sorry if this was already posted. I haven't ever posted without reading all the replies but 16 pages on this was just too much for me.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by bluwindRD

Oh, wow.....

I think that is the truest statement I've seen in this thread.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Some of you are F-ing crazy. I mean it. Jaw dropping, shake my head, crazy! That little boy isn't being abused. He's not being made to sit on that stool, he won't grow up with issues from this. None of you know what the home is like, so who are any of you to say this is "dangerous and abusive behavior"???! No WONDER people are screwed up in the head. If you coddle a child every time that he or she throws a fit, because to not do so would be abusive; if you forbid them to play house or act like grown-ups,because you know, no children would ever want to do *that*; and if you think that a little antagonizing is going to harm your kid, PLEASE do me and the rest of the world a favor and sterilize yourselves.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

Lol.. you can't be serious.
But if you are trolling it's not really funny either..

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

edit on 24-7-2011 by Nobama because: didnt realize this thread was old.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Natasliah

You sure have no clue about child psychology...so please don't be so impolite and try to have a mature discussion here.
Violence to children is the basest thing you can do to humanity.
This is why we have a world with so less empathy.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Holy #e...I suggest you write a strong letter of complaint also to the manufacturers of dress up outfits for toddlers.
God forbid the children of the world play doctors and nurses.

Now forgive me my small retort...I've got to go back and star and flag every sensible person in this thread. But in the meantime check out THIS little lady..

edit on 24-7-2011 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

What is you point there?
Why do you post this comedy, add, what ever this fiction is?

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join