It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway "Tragedy" give me a break.............

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by Helious

Well with my math since 2003 I would say the USA and yes that couts every single person even YOU and including me, atleast 3 millions lives from our hands...Alot of people will say im wrong and blah blah blah but you guys dont realise that over a million people have died in iraq alone and thats the number they give us most likely the actual number is much higher. The american people are now responsible for all these deaths because you all sit idle by while your brothers are murdering innocent people 5,000 miles away and you let your government carry on with this for over 10 years....as long as it doesnt bother any of your lives then you guys (not just here on ats all over usa) dont care.

how the hell are people of a country directly responsible for the actions of their government? That is a absurd statement.

Also even coming close to saying Norway somehow deserved this or this massacre is collateral damage is just insanity.....the shooter was just some nutjob.....nothing to do with war.

Get something perspective and have some respect for hose murdered ad their families

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Point taken But, that face is one of there own, who knows what led up to that day and the planing, he must have done, the lives and children of any group are just as important there as here in the states, now how to justified his actions for what reason, what was the " ruling Party" doing or did for his actions, we do not get news from there so its only a tragedy until the facts come out. Peace, Remember it was a bombing and a shooting lets get the real facts, and lets look at the white wash to come out.
edit on 24-7-2011 by bone13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by BillyBoBBizWorth
Hopefully more information comes out about this.

Its looks to be like a false flag by the seems of things.

I agree with you its really starting to look like a false flag, then anything else and due to fact the killer was or is a Freemason.

And where have you found confirmed information that the 'killer' was a 'freemason?

From the very same MSM you dismissed a few posts ago?

Dailymail

1 Source

and heres another Source
2Source

In Norwegian though.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
His video says a lot about his mission...

The video that Anders Behring Breivik posted on YouTube before he attacked Oslo City with a bomb who killed 7 people, and atferwards killed almost 90 youth people at Utøya outside Oslo

The disclaimer on the video that states, "This video is reuploaded, in case the original was deleted. Its not mine!" bothers me, where is the original upload?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

And where have you found confirmed information that the 'killer' was a 'freemason?

From the very same MSM you dismissed a few posts ago?

Dailymail

1 Source

So, yes, from the very same "MSM" you just dismissed a few posts ago.

Also, your 'source' doesnt appear to make any mention of him being a 'Freemason". Can you provide the quote?
edit on 24-7-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Very good wake-up call. I was actually surprised why smart people didn't think about this truth "the other side of the story". But that's exactly what media these days is about. Though the origin of media was to spread news around for all to know, these days media is just another another business. They report what the people need to see, not the exact truth. Only the reasons are different. Sometimes it is on the order of the government agencies (Intelligence authorities) sometimes it is for the propaganda (major corporations, political mileage etc.) and sometimes it is pure business (interesting stuff sells). Anyways liked your wake-up call very much.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Yesterday, on the Dutch news they said that the shooter ran out of ammo, and was caught by Paramedics, I can´t seem to find any corroboration for this story.

Did they just make this up?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
The way I understand it, it was a norway born who did the bombing. What kind of war was he waging iyo?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Dropping tears on Norway massacre, but don't give a # about people dying elsewhere.
Why world hate America[what if Ron Paul]
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
I know if Russia came over here and invaded with China people would be in the street shooting them and planting bombs (sound familar?) to kill them...now tell me everybody whats the difference between iraqi's...that their skin is brown and they believe a different way?

I have said the same thing in the past and I believe it would be the best thing for this country if we were invaded. Then what good would it do to have 500 billion sitting in your bank account? The wealthy have it just as they want it right now and are in full control. I do not want to die, but this countries government has gotten to big and only wants more. Why can't anyone just be satisfied with what they got?

GREED...

Plain and simple...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

You are misguided. Blood cannot be washed away with more blood. Violence of any kind cannot be justified.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Wake up Americans, collateral damage happens every day and make no mistake, WE ARE AT WAR..... War is not one sided just because you think America is the new Rome and how dare anyone oppose us.

Of course you are right. We are all waking up.

Sad thing is I remember when America and Americans had a bright un-tarnished image.
Doesn't the positive outweigh the negative?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by piotrburz
Dropping tears on Norway massacre, but don't give a # about people dying elsewhere.
Why world hate America[what if Ron Paul]
www.youtube.com...

What does this mean?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
The way I understand it, it was a norway born who did the bombing. What kind of war was he waging iyo?

This is a good point too.
I understood the OP to be against war and NATO too.
I can get on board with that.
And it is odd how we are not revolted at the innocent civilian death in Afghanistan, Iraq and other places due to the way media portrays these conflicts.

We associate all those innocents with images of Osama bin Laden and so it is somehow satisfying instead of as appalling as it should be.

We imagine these dead people asked for their fate, when it is always the wealthy resource grabbing rulers, dictators and tyrants who determine the fate of the majority.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
First off, let me say that my heart, mind and soul goes out to the families who have lost loved ones in what has happened to this mostly peaceful Nordic country. I wish no ill will nor loss of life to anyone, anywhere in the world.

That being said, we must stay true to denying ignorance and sometimes that means facing facts that we may not always like and even though they sit heavy in our stomachs like a MacDonald's big mac they are none the less facts.

Norway is a part of NATO and has been since it's inception, realizing this, understanding this and then admitting that NATO is now involved in more Illegal and immoral wars than the entire world has seen since Hitler and Nazi Germany can you understand the truth. War is NEVER one sided, even though one side may posses far superior weaponry and tactics, the other side will find a way to strike back, thus is the nature of war itself.

Do I feel sorry for the innocent civilians that were killed in these attacks? Of course I do, I would ask if you feel sorry for the innocent civilians that are killed every day on a much larger scale in Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya? Those innocents you don't hear about because the MSM is told not to report about it. I am supposed to feel some sort of propagandized national pride and outrage because my Nordic brothers were killed and now dominates western media but at the same time supposed to ignore all the other innocent people who die in our unjust wars that are not reported for the sole purpose of nationalism propaganda?

Wake up Americans, collateral damage happens every day and make no mistake, WE ARE AT WAR..... War is not one sided just because you think America is the new Rome and how dare anyone oppose us. If you are upset about this atrocity then please also ask what we are doing to civilians in countries we are unjustly at war with and are bombing on a daily basis. How many innocent lives have we taken and seen zero news coverage about because we are now living in a fascistic and totalitarian society with state run media and enforcement.

What happened here was wrong but what we ARE DOING on a much larger scale every day across the globe is just as wrong, the only difference is, your favorite news cast doesn't tell you about it.

WAKE UP
edit on 23-7-2011 by Helious because: (no reason given)

There's a big differance between NATO and muslims, NATO does not purposely target civilians.
Muslims on the other hand try to kill as many civilians as possible.

So stop spouting your muslim propaganda.
edit on 24/7/11 by Gazmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
The truth is that any person regardless of race, religion, etc that dies from anything other than a natural death is a tragedy. Unfortunately there is a great deal of speculation about this whole event so let me sum it up for you. The only way anyone could know the real truth is if they were actually there, anything else is speculation or out right lies. Speculation holds nothing but paranoia and doubt, lies compound that paranoia and doubt. To take media and other accounts as absolute truth is really a bad idea and only serves to create conflict where there should be sorrow and compassion.
Get it together, you know the difference between right and wrong, what happened was wrong to its deepest level. We should be focused on the death of innocent people, not on speculating who, why or what. Have a little respect for those that died a violent and senseless death, dont disrespect them by arguing a speculated truth. For now that's all that should be discussed. It makes me feel sick that there are threads that are jumping to unfounded conclusions without knowing the real truth.

All war is senseless, rotten and foul to the core, those buying into it, regardless of which side your on or for what ever reason are in the wrong also. Where are you morales people???

edit on 24-7-2011 by Rellix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
After doing research for some of the artwork I do here is a list of regions in the world where wars are currently going on. Its not just the middle east either where people are dieing. I agree with the OP though there are far greater "Tragedies" many of us will never even know about.

India
Afghanistan
Somalia
Iraq
Pakistan
Yemen
Mexico
Sudan
Libya
Syria
North Korea
South Korea
Burma
Israel
Colombia
Philippines
Turkey
Uganda
DR Congo
Central African Republic
Senegal
Algeria
Mali
Mauritania
Morocco
Nigeria
Iran
Pakistan
Thailand
Chad
Cambodia
Russia
edit on 24-7-2011 by OwenGP185 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2011 by OwenGP185 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by FuzzyLumpkin
Yesterday, on the Dutch news they said that the shooter ran out of ammo, and was caught by Paramedics, I can´t seem to find any corroboration for this story.

Really did the paramedics shoot him?

I heard he was shot?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by FuzzyLumpkin

Well I just read on another thread he had a lot of ammo left.

This is translated from my local newspaper; oa.no:

(picture text
Deputy Police Chief Roger Andresen and chief of staff John Fredriksen, the Oslo police held a press conference Saturday morning and explained the developments in the terror case.
- Had a lot of ammunition left

The accused Anders Behring Breivik had a significant amount of ammunition on him when he was arrested Friday at 18.27, according to police.

Chief of Staff John Fredriksen, the Oslo police, said at a news conference Sunday evening that the emergency squad arrived Utøya at 18.25. Behring Breivik was arrested two minutes later.

Significant amount

- He had a considerable amount of ammunition on him. Police response thus prevented further killing action, says Fuller.

According to Acting Police Chief Sveinung Sponheim had arrested "many shots" again, and there was ammunition for both weapons Breivik will be used during the shooting of Utøya.

Sponheim would not disclose how much ammunition the accused had left.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.oa.no...

Who knows?

edit on 013131p://bSunday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666

War against whoever is not "White" and doesn't think like he does. That's the bottom end of right-wing intolerance.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join