It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway "Tragedy" give me a break.............

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Some of the rest of you need to turn on the news. You're making fools of yourselves ranting based on misinformation here.

Ah yes the Mainstream News The one number spreader of misinformation why would you turn to the news? knowing they are lying about libya, and have lied about iraq, Bosnia?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by muSSang
Romanmel in the real world people do not Reap what they sow I wish they did hold the Elite accountable.
edit on 23-7-2011 by muSSang because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2011 by muSSang because: Grammar

The elites' time is comming.

Reaping and sowing is proven over time through history.

It is not always immediate but IT IS inescappable

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

In other words no I was to much of a coward to do it, instead I let my dumb friends do it.

BS not worthy of reply...

Because its true, Sorry to burst your bubble pal but its true. You said so your self "Uneducated friends" meaning you thought they were stupid.

Which also means that you like I said was to much of a coward to do it your self.

you simply like to stand on the sides of people who only had a few seconds to make a choice and say hey that was wrong.

Maybe if you had joined and not let your "Uneducated Friends" do it you would know first hand how wrong you are.

Thanks for proving my point for me.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by BillyBoBBizWorth
Hopefully more information comes out about this.

Its looks to be like a false flag by the seems of things.

I agree with you its really starting to look like a false flag, then anything else and due to fact the killer was or is a Freemason.

So it seems that the elites want to blame the next terror attacks on Christians,

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

So it seems that the elites want to blame the next terror attacks on Christians,

I know, right?? And here at ATS everyone was just itching to blame teh mooslims!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangutang
reply to post by Reaper2137

then how would you describe military people that join an army and kill fellow human beings (who have their own wives and children mostly), just because their morally corrupt political elite tell them to do so. what word would describe their ugly primitive behaviour? do you realize that if the common soldier in the military or other services refused to fight on moral grounds there would be no war? i'm not referring to defensive wars here but the wars committed by the PTB to gain more profit and greed over their fellow men.

not much effort is made to avoid civilian casulties, (at least by american forces), the number of dead speaks for itself.

does using overwhelming force against your fellow man make you less a coward?

edit on 23-7-2011 by orangutang because: added more info

History will show you that war is inevitable, with that being said we are animals no matter how you like to slice it.
There is no moral grounds to disagree with. unless you count defense contractors which make money weather we are at war or not.

look around you animals kill each other all the time we are nothing more.

and for your other comment about elite making money? What are they making money off of? its not oil the price of oil has not dropped, its not the land because its not worth any thing to start with. What are we making money off of? like I said defense contractors will make the same amount of money weather we are at war or not..

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds
Sorry, OP, but I seemed to have missed what evidence you have that this is in ANY way connected to NATO or anti-NATO motivations.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge

Originally posted by Reaper2137
Face palm this whole thread... although it did give me a good chuckle ... other than that a waste of space.. you have no concept of how a real war works.. this planet hasn't seen a good war since world war two. this that is going on in norway is just terrorism if it can be called that, its sad but it was not done by any one that wasn't a citizen of that country, he wasn't from Libya or any other third world countries.

there is no such thing as a good war

Of course there are, we are just going to have to agree to disagree on this one. Its good for population control for starters, we really need some help there war is a good way to thin out the herd.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

edit on 23-7-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by BillyBoBBizWorth
Hopefully more information comes out about this.

Its looks to be like a false flag by the seems of things.

I agree with you its really starting to look like a false flag, then anything else and due to fact the killer was or is a Freemason.

And where have you found confirmed information that the 'killer' was a 'freemason?

From the very same MSM you dismissed a few posts ago?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

reply to post by Blaine91555

Some of the rest of you need to turn on the news. You're making fools of yourselves ranting based on misinformation here.

Ah yes the Mainstream News The one number spreader of misinformation why would you turn to the news? knowing they are lying about libya, and have lied about iraq, Bosnia?

Well, you don't have to belive in their theories, just belive in facts, and make your own assumtion based on facts they are giving to you.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

I have heard that he was a Freemason too, in the scandinavian television news

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I'm not doing a single thing. I'm not over there fighting in any war, I'm not supporting the war so there is no we. It's a tragedy, it's a tragedy that innocent's die. But you can't help those that won't help themselves. Those children are victim's of indoctrination, poverty, being used and manipulated. Muslims kill Muslims, even children. So many Christians have fled Iraq. People have to take personal responsibility.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by soaringhawk

You do support the war if you pay taxes, unless you live in a country which is completely neutral

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

So in your opinion any rouge-rage tragedy that happens in a NATO country deserves it huh?

You should educate yourself about what's going on in Africa nearly every African nation, if you want to throw out morals.

link   

reply to post by Beyond Creation

I served over their in Iraq can't say any thing about afgan from first hand know how but iraq is old news.

sorry to say but yeah its true the united states has killed very few of them over the past couple of years.

its old news about our troops dying over their too.. because now its an accident if one of our guys gets hit.

not sure if you knew this but Iraq is in the middle of a civil war, its not going to fix it self any time soon. I don't feel bad for them at all.

The United States should have just bombed killed Saddam and his military and rolled back out.

Sick and tired of this rebuilding crap... let them fix their own mess.. don't mean that in a bad way really,, you can only rebuild some thing so much be fore they try and blow each other up some more..

First of all NOBODY asked you to go free the people of Iraq. You only went there to get their oil with a bull sheet story about WMD's hows that search going by the way??? Sick and tired of rebuilding?? im sure the CEO's of Halliburton are NOT sick of all the millions they are getting from the Iraq government "which they helped establish" for rebuilding the country every time something gets blown up. But your right they are not white so they deserve what they get. How dare they consider themselves equal.
edit on 23-7-2011 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

link   
In my opinion nothing can justify the murder of innocent children, whether in this shooting spree or in the ongoing military conflicts worldwide. I feel it is absolutely appropriate to call what happened today a tragedy. However, I do also feel that these other, unreported (or less reported at least) deaths should also be called tragedies. Along with (while we're at it) the victims of gang violence in inner cities and other tragic deaths that become too common place to be news.

I want peace and safety for all of the above, wherever they may be in the world. With all of that said though, this is still a tragedy worthy of reporting in my view. This was an extraordinary act of barbarism in my opinion. The others are too, but I can't fault people for calling this a tragedy or reporting on it.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
In my opinion nothing can justify the murder of innocent children, whether in this shooting spree or in the ongoing military conflicts worldwide. I feel it is absolutely appropriate to call what happened today a tragedy. However, I do also feel that these other, unreported (or less reported at least) deaths should also be called tragedies. Along with (while we're at it) the victims of gang violence in inner cities and other tragic deaths that become too common place to be news.

I want peace and safety for all of the above, wherever they may be in the world. With all of that said though, this is still a tragedy worthy of reporting in my view. This was an extraordinary act of barbarism in my opinion. The others are too, but I can't fault people for calling this a tragedy or reporting on it.

maybe we should have a global 24 hour TV channel with all confirmed violent deaths. Because thats what it would take to report all the people that die daily because of wars.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Maybe we should. There are plenty of other 24 hour news services. I'm sure a website with a ticker and spaces for online memorials people could view would suffice though, if we are being technical.

In all honesty though, that wasn't my point. My intent was only to express compassion and to say that I understand where OP is coming from and agree to an extent, but that I can't fault them for calling this a tragedy or reporting it.

Just my two cents. Peace.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

reply to post by Beyond Creation

I served over their in Iraq can't say any thing about afgan from first hand know how but iraq is old news.

sorry to say but yeah its true the united states has killed very few of them over the past couple of years.

its old news about our troops dying over their too.. because now its an accident if one of our guys gets hit.

not sure if you knew this but Iraq is in the middle of a civil war, its not going to fix it self any time soon. I don't feel bad for them at all.

The United States should have just bombed killed Saddam and his military and rolled back out.

Sick and tired of this rebuilding crap... let them fix their own mess.. don't mean that in a bad way really,, you can only rebuild some thing so much be fore they try and blow each other up some more..

First of all NOBODY asked you to go free the people of Iraq. You only went there to get their oil with a bull sheet story about WMD's hows that search going by the way??? Sick and tired of rebuilding?? im sure the CEO's of Halliburton are NOT sick of all the millions they are getting from the Iraq government "which they helped establish" for rebuilding the country every time something gets blown up. But your right they are not white so they deserve what they get. How dare they consider themselves equal.
edit on 23-7-2011 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

It went well we did find a lot of it, of course that didn't even make the MSN when we did. Camp Taji Iraq were I was stationed was a chem base complete with underground labs You can find pictures online if you look for them.
The opening blast door says welcome to hell rofl...

as for oil???? were is the money? eh? I don't know about you but the price of oil is still high were I live we never invaded for Oil. I'm sure Halliburton is happy with the money they get.

Yes "How dare they consider them self's equals" its not like they are not blowing each other up in a civil war now. OH wait they are.

But wait I never said that YOU did. I worked hand in hand with the people their and enjoyed their company very much, all you really need is a pack of smokes and a bit of candy and every one is your friend there. Make sure that its Marlboro you get what ever you want.

What? you say not every one in that country hates the allies? that's not what they report from the news? Oh wait there is no such thing as unbiased news any more.

I spent quite a few years over their, made a-lot of friends from the locals you will always have a few bad people but you get that were ever you go. Next time instead of making wild claims just ask some one whose really been there..

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join