It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway "Tragedy" give me a break.............

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I don’t think this dude was a mad man tbh, he planted a bomb then dressed up like a police officer and went to the island and started killing 90+ youth camp people. Infact this isn’t a mad man its a man who had a plan and a agenda well thought out most “mad men” don’t think far ahead. I would be simple to just label anyone who kills people as mad and not sane. i also think was probly a false flag but time will tell .tbh if this was a middle eastern dude we would be not calling him mad but infact someone who is sane.

I do get that all life is equal and that many innocent lives are lost because of the illegal wars, but idd we do hear news of innocent lives in theses illegal wars but we don’t really try to seek out justice or even think twice we just shrug our shoulders and say “meh its a warzone what do you expect”.

Sometimes Karma is a bitch

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Objectivity
reply to post by juleol

Where did I say anyone was lying?

All I'm asking for is unbiased news reporting, truth, and human decency.

Anyone pushing an agenda at me will not succeed.

But the media reports matches the eye witnesses of the survivors perfectly..

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by juleol

Which media reports? link?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
There is a world of difference between unintentional collateral damage in a war and an extremist intentionaly targeting civilians. That said, I dont support lybia campaign, either, but this murderer seems to have other motives.
edit on 23/7/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

This post makes the most sense.

Yes the Americans are war mongers. Yes they start wars they shouldn't and yes innocents die.

But the innocents who die are never intentionally targeted. There is a BIG moral difference there. This man INTENTIONALLY targeted civilians and youths.

And you posting of the title with "tragedy" in quotations give away your contempt for the subject. You obviously care very little for those who died, words to the contrary notwithstanding. I wonder how you would feel if a loved one died to this sick f#ck.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

But the innocents who die are never intentionally targeted. There is a BIG moral difference there. This man INTENTIONALLY targeted civilians and youths.

Yes they ARE intentionally targeted but are considered "acceptable collateral damage"..

IMO, there is NO moral distinction....

BTW, I consider both deplorable....

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

No they are not targeted, If you have never been in the military you have no right to say what we do or do not target. I'm so sick of people who have no ideal how our military works spouting off about some thing they know nothing about.

YOU KNOW NOTHING. is that clear? You don't know how we work, you don't know our orders you don't know our ROE, You know nothing.

Its really amazing to me that people such as your self speak as if you were their. You just talk trash and when some one proves you wrong, you change subjects...

If you want to really learn what the military is about join your country's military, I don't think you would tho cowards would much rather talk trash from the home front than get their hands dirty.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Morals and illegal wars don't exist. You fight to remove a way of life. I rather favor what they are fighting.

Additionally, Norway is a backwater country whose life and death means nothing to the world, honestly. So there's really nothing strange about it.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

If you want to really learn what the military is about join your country's military, I don't think you would tho cowards would much rather talk trash from the home front than get their hands dirty.

lol, nice rant but sorry, there were NO wars involving Australia when I was growing up and I was busy running my own company and employing people..
Though some of my less educated friends did join the military..

But do read my post properly and then tell me that the military does NOT know when they bomb an area that innocent civilians WILL be killed..
I doubt you can say different with a straight face...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Could I ask why you have titled your thread Norway "tragedy"?.......why would you put the word tragedy in inverted commas? to do so would insinuate that you do not consider it to be a tragedy, but that you consider it to be something else........if this is not a tragedy.......what is it?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Reaper2137

then how would you describe military people that join an army and kill fellow human beings (who have their own wives and children mostly), just because their morally corrupt political elite tell them to do so. what word would describe their ugly primitive behaviour? do you realize that if the common soldier in the military or other services refused to fight on moral grounds there would be no war? i'm not referring to defensive wars here but the wars committed by the PTB to gain more profit and greed over their fellow men.

not much effort is made to avoid civilian casulties, (at least by american forces), the number of dead speaks for itself.

does using overwhelming force against your fellow man make you less a coward?

edit on 23-7-2011 by orangutang because: added more info

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

In other words no I was to much of a coward to do it, instead I let my dumb friends do it. I have a college education and I still joined.

but its ok man go on and continue to talk with out having any know how of how a military works.

no one targets civi's it just doesn't happen, when they target they go off the best info they have and move on.

so if a civi gets hit they feel bad A lot of my friends in the air force have to live with that fact of bad intel its part of the game.

but I would bet you ten bucks that if you told them they did it on purpose they would beat your ass they didn't try and kill them it was bad intel most of the time...

Next time try and research before you talk crap might open your closed cowardly little mind of yours.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
There is no justification for any indiscriminate attacks against civilians, and this is no diffenrent than the tragic Columbine massacre in Colorado. How would you feel if this happened to your own family and friends?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

In other words no I was to much of a coward to do it, instead I let my dumb friends do it.

BS not worthy of reply...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reaper2137
Face palm this whole thread... although it did give me a good chuckle ... other than that a waste of space.. you have no concept of how a real war works.. this planet hasn't seen a good war since world war two. this that is going on in norway is just terrorism if it can be called that, its sad but it was not done by any one that wasn't a citizen of that country, he wasn't from Libya or any other third world countries.

there is no such thing as a good war

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Excerpts from an article HERE states,

Anders Behring Breivik was at one time a member of the Progress Party, according to news reports. He was a member from 2004 to 2006 and in its youth party from 1997-2006 through 2007. The Progress Party platform preamble identifies the organization as populist libertarian and its main declared goal as a reduction in taxes and government intervention. The CFR says the Progress Party and similar political parties in Sweden and Finland represent a European Tea Party movement on the rise. In the U.S., the Tea Party has opposed government bailouts to the banksters and has called for ending the Federal Reserve.

The EU, the IMF and the international bankers are worried about growing populism in Europe. “Rising political populism around Europe, driven by public anger over the impact of the financial crisis, threatens to make solving the euro zone’s debt woes increasingly difficult,” Reuters reported in April.

www.reuters.com...

Breivik is obviously a patsy for a Gladio operation to destroy political opposition to the bankers. Operation Gladio was a “strategy of tension” devised by the elite that employed terrorism – assassination and bombings – to discredit political opponents in Europe. It was set-up by the CIA and staffed in part with former members of Mussolini’s secret police.

In the days ahead, we can expect more false flag terror events. These will be used by the corporate media to portray opponents to the bankster scam as child killing terrorists. For the global elite, mass murder blamed on political opponents is a legitimate tool in the plan to take down national economies and install a one-world totalitarian government and banking system run in neofeudal fashion.

Having an open mind, and considering the simple Occam's razor explanation for the attack given by the MSM so far, may not be the single factor involved. It will be interesting as the investigation unfolds to learn where and how the resources were provided for this tragic event to occur. As stated in another post, these things are planned. Did Breivik use his own money to purchase all of the ammo, ANFO, etc.? Is this event also an example to target another culture by the MSM to abate Islamaphobia? In light of the events that are currently occurring worldwide, and how they relate to the NWO agenda set by progressives, I am curious. Hopefully, the investigation will provide more answers for us to get to the truth.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

When I first looked at the title of the OP, I was a little nervous, but after reading what you had to say, I understood the title. Very well written, and thought out. I couldn't possibly agree with you more. It is true, we are living in a totalitarian police state, with a state run media, that panders to corporations instead of taking care of its' citizens, and the worst part about it, is that we have these false senses of freedom and security.

I hope that Obama and Boehner/Cantor can't come to an agreement about the debt ceiling because if those Social Security checks dont go out August 3rd, the people of the U.S. may just get mad enough to get out and into the streets. Noam Chomsky said that all of the rebellions and revolutions around the Middle East / North Western Africa, won't mean a thing unless there is one here (The U.S.).

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I understand the OP and agree with his statements.

Since Norway has seen fit, as a NATO member, to bomb and kill in Iraq, they now have been visited with the terror they have participated in by killing innocent civilians.

You reap what you sow

...This is a profound truth NO ONE can escape.

We, as Americans, ought to consider the hell we have unleashed upon innocents in foreign lands when we ask why we are experiencing the pestilence in our own land.

"It is mine to avenge; I will repay. In due time their foot will slip; their day of disaster is near and their doom rushes upon them." Deuteronomy 32:35 NIV

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I love these WAKE UP post, are not people already awake if they are on ATS?
Any way the end doesn' justify the means it sounds like your trying to take away the severity of the killings.
I agree in what you are trying to say but your post header should't be about Norway,it should be about NATO and the illegal wars.

Romanmel in the real world people do not Reap what they sow I wish they did hold the Elite accountable.
edit on 23-7-2011 by muSSang because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2011 by muSSang because: Grammar

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Sorry, OP, but I seemed to have missed what evidence you have that this is in ANY way connected to NATO or anti-NATO motivations.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I agree with the OP on some of the points.
edit on 23-7-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join