It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS Video Characterizes White Americans as Most Likely Terrorists

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
ok lets say they decide to use men/women of middle east descent in the vid what do you think the out cry would be?? ACLU would have a field day, so to would the imams of the US, is this what you all want ... use common sense , is there any left? Have you all become sheepole? any one could be a terrorist, the cab driver the bus driver the person that parks your car , the cop that writes up for speeding , the teacher that tries to teach you kids, the weather man, the sports reporter, the vet that has just returned home, you, me, or anyone could be. You just do not know, now do you? If you do know, then your the ace in the hole, you should be getting $$$$$$ for your knowledge. and you should be waring us on ATS when and were not to go.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

The video is part of Homeland Security’s $10 million dollar “See Something, Say Something” program....

They wasted.... Ten Million Dollars...... On *THAT?*

That was the most absurd, and stupid video, that I have ever seen.

Oh, Consequently... I heard that Some guy SAW some people at a "Tabloid Magazine" doing "SOMETHING" quite suspicious.... and he was MURDERED for saying something....

I mean, they might as well come out and say it...

"If you SEE someone trying to exert their rights, or question the government for redress of grievances, Kill them!"

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I would agree that casting is racist in same meaning as current state of "political correctness". Can you imagine one off "suspects" was depicted as Jew? ADL will bomb DHS by drones delivered by US war machine ;-)

What is really disturbing is, that this video is propaganda on same level used in 50's on both sides of Iron curtain. It every time amazed me how Bolshevik and McCarthy propaganda stunts are similar. This video is of same rank. It really doesn't matter if there is black or white actor. The problem is that somebody wants for some reason disseminate fear among people. If it is federal agency ... then you have trouble ... not with "terrorists" but with the agency.

BTW I'm pretty lucky that waste baskets finally returned to Prague subway after period of 911 fear mongering.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
ok lets say they decide to use men/women of middle east descent in the vid what do you think the out cry would be??

That's not the point, the game has changed. Once it was nazis, then it was Japs, then nammers and so on and so forth, now it's directly at home and the face of the new terrorist is your neighbour. The game has changed.
Middle eastern human beings don't deserve this anymore then American human beings.
And you know what, it's true, they probably will become the new 'terrorist', but patriots in my eyes.
only because they are being led down the same path as the Iraqi insurgents, left with no other options.
I just hope no innocents are targeted but that's nearly impossible with 330 million Americans.
Sadly black ops programs will work to demonize the majority by killing innocents like we saw in Iraq to get the Shia and Shiite to fight each other rather then the Coalition.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
true and good for u all

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
reply to post by whaaa

it could get much worse if a right wing conservative like George Bush gets elected in 2012

But it WILL continue to worsen if Obama remains in power. I'll take my chances with the Repubs.

It wasn't this bad or even close under Bush

No. It wasn't. Because We were earlier in the Plan. It really does not matter whether a rep or dem is "elected" (with proprietary "voting" software) because, though They parade different banners and approach superficials differently, ANYONE who is "elected" is there to keep the plan in motion. The "parties" are the two hands of the same beast.

Whoever is "elected" will make it worse - as the Plan continues.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/88173bfa0944.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 22-7-2011 by works4dhs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

there will be a civil war in this country, don't know what the tipping point is, pay attention to whats' going on.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Oh look, the day after this video happened. Norway Happened...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
For work, every year we must attend security training sponsored by DHS. Each. and. Every. Year. we see the same video, are given the same statistics(just like they are new) and are told the same ridiculous things. They basically tell you the best ways to infiltrate security and give examples. Eh. Not smart.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
you know i was just watching the starship trooper trilogy in the third made in 2008. one set of lines jumped out. "and hey citizen you can help, know your neighbors?" "take another look citizen,you could be living next door to a big fat reward, if you see something , say something". this is in a scene where they place blame on an assassination (hadn't even been committed), on a "peace activist".

why is it that real life seems to be mirroring fiction these days. as soon as i heard the lines i was struck with some of the similarity to the attitude of report anything suspicious, stance we are now faced with and this video.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
This thread is a good example of the ability of many to see what they want to see, and ignore the intended message. The video in question was not propaganda, nor was it racially biased.

Many of you just demonstrated why our "suspicions" SHOULDN'T be trusted at all. As I see it, this is a major flaw in the "If you see something suspicious, report it" strategy. Unfortunately, there aren't any better strategies. If I see something awry, I'll certainly report it.

Just so ya know, I'm a middle aged "southern white boy", and I damned sure didn't see anything malicious in this video.

Perhaps it would be a good idea to stop "reading between the lines". This is what causes many of us to live in fear!

See ya,
Milt

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Has anyone seen the video uploaded by DHS two days ago? This is freaking ridiculous!

The government claims there is a war on terror. That is BS! This is a war OF terror. They want Americans to be scared of their own shadows. To turn in their neighbors. To turn on each other and give up their Liberty!
I am so sick of this crap!

I'll say this... if we lay down and continue taking this bs, we deserve it! This government is out of control and we're doing NOTHING to stop them. If I stood up alone, nothing would happen. We as a nation must rise together and remind them of who they work for! There are 300 million of us and we're being fed these lies and being taught to fear everything around us. When will we say enough?!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

Yes, I saw this today. Just amazing that more American citizens aren't bitching up a storm.

You wait and see when Obama gets his butt thrown out of the White House in 2012. When the Republican/Tea Party start unraveling what this nut has done.... and tell the citizens.

It will be like a dark cloud being swept away and the truth will come to light what these A..H...s have been trying to do (rather-have been doing).

They are the real terrorist-IMO.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by EagleTalonZ

I'll say this... if we lay down and continue taking this bs, we deserve it! This government is out of control and we're doing NOTHING to stop them. If I stood up alone, nothing would happen. We as a nation must rise together and remind them of who they work for! There are 300 million of us and we're being fed these lies and being taught to fear everything around us. When will we say enough?!

This is stage one of the fury.

Stage two is when people don't care anymore what "we as a nation should do" and just react, in pain, with no thought, perhaps in large masses where one can experience both the comfort of belonging and the savage joy of letting it all hang out at last.

Prepare for stage two.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

Yes, I saw this today. Just amazing that more American citizens aren't bitching up a storm.

You wait and see when Obama gets his butt thrown out of the White House in 2012. When the Republican/Tea Party start unraveling what this nut has done.... and tell the citizens.

It will be like a dark cloud being swept away and the truth will come to light what these A..H...s have been trying to do (rather-have been doing).

They are the real terrorist-IMO.

You've got to be kidding me.

It's only going to get worse, your hope that ANYONE is going to be ELECTED to dig our way out of this is misplaced. Bush was worse than Clinton, Obama is worse than Bush, and whatever party the next clown hails from, he or she will be even worse. BANK ON IT.

The ship is going down; doesn't matter who holds the wheel in their sweaty hands.

edit on 18-8-2011 by Partygirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

Give me Palin as President and I bet this will call change around 180 degrees.

If we elect someone from the Beltway or the true establishment of Dems or Repubs I then would say you are more right than wrong.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Seems dhs is racist toward white people. They are using the race ace card again.

Fallacy: all white are terrorists == Dumb statement period?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Most CEO's are white. because thier CEO's, and white, does that mean they wil be lashed out at too>? HEy yuor white napalotino, so was george bush jr, so is hilary clinton..and thier running things over in washington..does that mean yuor addmiting YOUR racist against yourself?
as many have said an think..at least towards the ones ive mentioned and most of washington dc...seek professional mental help.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Its white people in political and wall street power, trying to keep us fighting with eachother..black whtie indian, chinese, ect ect ect so they can keep going to the bank. it works very well actually. dotn fall into their stupid bi polar game

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join