It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS Video Characterizes White Americans as Most Likely Terrorists

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

www.infowars.com

A new promotional video released by the Department of Homeland Security characterizes white middle class Americans as the most likely terrorists, as Big Sis continues its relentless drive to cement the myth that mad bombers are hiding around every corner, when in reality Americans are just as likely to be killed by lightning strikes or peanut allergies.

The video is part of Homeland Security’s $10 million dollar “See Something, Say Something” program that encourages Americans to report “suspicious activity,” which in every case throughout history has been a trait of oppressive
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

What the hell is going on in the USA? How did this happen? What is good old Janet up to now? Oh-dividing American citizens into groups and putting them against each other. Instead of joining together against a common enemy... we have become the enemy- In the Obama Administrations eyes-it appears.

We, the citizens, are now the "ones to watch out for". I can't believe police officers are even putting up with this one.

I think this stuff has increase since Obama can to be POTUS and that his people have put in place a system of ramping up the fears of an ignorant public, ie the ones that fall for the BS. and of Police.

Look behind every tree, watch every vehicle, check everything out. Except along the US Mexican border, or in the states located there. TURN A Fn BLIND EYE>

Obama needs to go. ASAP. Election 2012-for your personal freedom.

THEY FEAR US......

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 7/21/2011 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I could have told them that myself.
After all, that's our majority.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I cant watch the video right now.

What does the article mean by "characterizes" white people as most likely terrorists?
How did they come up with that one?

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Let's see how far they can go before people start losing it. I cannot stand being told im doing something, or i am something. When i'm not. I'de be snapping too.

If only the sheeple know that it was the government bombing them, and not middle eastern terrorists..then we'd be okay. But thats not likely to happen. Glad im in Canada though, Gunna take more time before they bring that here.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I think what is forgotten in this message of

"If you see something... say somthing"

It should include...a statement something like..

"If you see something... say somthing- unless it is a Police Officer: If you try to document anything the ICE, Police, Po-Ps, the Man, Cops, or anything else... be ready for a Can of Woop Ass to be opened on your behalf"

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/de8c371a9a74.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I just got done watching that vid prior to coming here. I need a beer after watching that.
Hey, it's five o'clock somewhere, right?

Unless you are forced by work or school or force yourself to watch the entire thing, the Gov't will not be getting their message across. To dry, to bland, a monotone voice guaranteed to make the average Americans mind wander.

Actually, I hope that those who do watch it, that their mind does wander. I will start getting more worried when they hire imaginative people to make these informational videos.

It is a pretty insidious message they are trying to get out there.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I needed some good humor this morning and this video has given me that with all of its laughably sloppy "terror suspects". (I'm tempted to take the "terror" footage and comically dub over it)

Regardless of racial implications the vastly more important point is the fact that this is all a clear and obvious rehashing of totalitarian regime's notions of spying and reporting on your neighbors. Just look at how the woman is watching the guy in the hoodie taking notes and recording video on the subway; she's more interested in his business than he is.
edit on 7/21/2011 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72

What the hell is going on in the USA? How did this happen? What is good old Janet up to now? Oh-dividing American citizens into groups and putting them against each other. Instead of joining together against a common enemy... we have become the enemy- In the Obama Administrations eyes-it appears.

Obama needs to go. ASAP. Election 2012-for your personal freedom.

THEY FEAR US......

I don't think a change in administration will make one bit of difference. In fact it could get much worse if a right wing conservative like George Bush gets elected in 2012; because if you will recall; it's Bush we have to thank for the DHS in the first place. I think your ire is misplaced.

And the American citizens will never unite because of the partisanship you just demonstrated.

We need to be careful that we don't let our ideology get in the way of our common sense!!!

edit on 21-7-2011 by whaaa because: code change 46

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
So is this the tape aired in that hole called
wal-mart that I've heard about?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

This is 21rst century America. Whites are the biggest political dissenters in this country. Therefore, all white people are now terrorists. It's called criminalizing normal behavior. It creates a mindset in the citizens.

"Guilty! Until proven innocent."

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
the people we REALLY need to watch are the white middle class ex-military gun-owning evangelicals.

wait...that's me...

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Deflection is a funny thing. Fear the white middle class, report their dissention to the white upper class (lthe true terrorists).

It is sad that it has come to this. But oh well, defense is now our only option.

Even our defense against accusation makes us terrorists.

I'm going to go throw up now.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

it could get much worse if a right wing conservative like George Bush gets elected in 2012

But it WILL continue to worsen if Obama remains in power. I'll take my chances with the Repubs.

It wasn't this bad or even close under Bush.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Screw DHS and Big Sis. They both can go to hell.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
since when did america turn into nazi germany??? this is the kind of thing that will very likely get the government to declare martial law....hmmm...isn't obama a muslim?? why isn't he on some terrorist watch list? the DHS, FBI, CIA, NSA, OSI..and the rest of them are the ones that should be classified as terrorists..along with obama, and his freak show....and if you were to dye george w. bush's hair blan, and put a little rectangular moustache above his lip...who would he remind you of? isn't he the one that started this "homeland security" bs in the first place?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Um, wtf?

Either they think we are all idiots or they know that the majority of us are.

This was put together much like a Walmart employee training video.

After watching this I am saddened that my own country is responsible for creating this propaganda.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
reply to post by whaaa

it could get much worse if a right wing conservative like George Bush gets elected in 2012

But it WILL continue to worsen if Obama remains in power. I'll take my chances with the Repubs.

It wasn't this bad or even close under Bush.

It doesn't matter who is sitting in the white house. It could be Sponge Bob. And nothing will change for the better. The president does not run this country. He is an executive figurehead. He sets the tone for the country as a public persona. His job is to create consensus among the American people in the direction the criminals in DC want to go.

Want change? You have to focus on all three branches of government. Not just one. If you have three foxes in the hen house, killing one will only slow the slaughter down. It won't stop it.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Muslims engaged in Jihad are more likely to become terrorists.

Islam is colorblind.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

This video is blatant fear-mongering propaganda.

So the bloke watching & recording trains is a terrorist. God help the next trainspotter, he will be anal-probed until the cows come home.

PS They forgot the part about the great prizes for dobbing on people.
edit on 21-7-2011 by acrux because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join