It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 219
<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

Interesting that on the photo he posted of himself that he titled it "This is Jake" and not "This is Me". Makes you wonder if he made the site our someone else did it for him.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by dethduck
reply to post by Forevever

Interesting that on the photo he posted of himself that he titled it "This is Jake" and not "This is Me". Makes you wonder if he made the site our someone else did it for him.

It should be easy to find out when it was posted?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by LazerTron

How do you get that the 8•3•11 site was advocating any kind of fear on the internet outside of what fear people created for themselves?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Got some new info. Remember the pic from the sightings page? I said it looked like "Tampa" but instead it was Taiepa?

This smells of another planted image, IMO. In other words, they lost credibility on formsrping, so they are now posting anonymously, which is the same place the link for MichiganBurnings.png was found.

forums.unfiction.com...

throw the first stone

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry if someone talked about this already...but I was just reading at a spanish language forum that in this image

8-3-11.info...

the picture to the left, with a woman in pink, her name is Javiera Mena, she is from Chile and in 1991 won an important award for the song "Tira la primera piedra" (throw the first stone)

weird....that just makes me think none of those images are real...they haven't been sent by anyone....

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

Says the picture was posted over a year ago.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

The one and only "this is Jake picture" is in an album which states it was updated over a year ago

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever

Originally posted by Libertygal
Lol nope, but I can't see Facebook, anything you could post?

um..... I hate to post any of his personal info at this point but...

there is no info posted, but his friends are Becky and Peggy Proffitt, as well as Jacy thats how I found him.
under photos there's one - I believe he has downs syndrome

I'm starting to feel all kinds of guilty

yah possibly an important note - he has 6 total friends - Erin Hill is one of them too
also Craig Youngs and Rachel Butcher
edit on 25-7-2011 by Forevever because: (no reason given)

he does appear to have down syndrome, which leads me to believe more than ever that this whole thing is coming from the persecution angle. maybe this kid was picked on or made fun of and his sister and her friends are using a school art project (i say art because all of these kids have some ties to art classes it seems, and i am willing to be the photo manipulation of belle was initially an art project) to also make a statement for people with downs syndrome, people with afflictions (such as belle supposedly having some skin disease) etc... how they are persecuted in society?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Here is a summary for those who cannot access the facebook page:

Erin Hill is a friend of the Proffitts and Jacy Johnson. She worked at the Space Center Houston which links with the interest in star names, constellations and the "astronomical" drawings from the 8-3-11 website. Under musical interests Bob Dylan is in the top 4. Under game interests she lists Assassin's Creed which could relate to the "Altair" photo in the Sightings of Belle page on the 8-3-11 site. She also indicates an interest in the arts. I could be wrong but I think this whole thing is either her project or she was a primary contributor.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Then I doubt it was created for this project. Further cementing the information is certainly true and correct.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by dethduck

They fed into it. Again, if someone went nuts and offed themselves because Nibiru was going to eat them, then thats their problem, but the game planners....while trying to skirt the line by saying there was nothing to worry about...created a game based on worrisome things. So...yeah...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever

I'm really focusing on the Proffitt angle because its something we couldn't connect way early on.

2 Facts have emerged - the May 26th picture in Jacy's FB page, who is connected to Becky Proffitt - and "no she is not dead" has been removed from the "ask anonymously" page

I think the Proffitt link is a little more than coincidental, but I could be wrong

oh yes and as Libertygal says - items ARE being deleted from formspring - no question (so thats 3 things)
edit on 25-7-2011 by Forevever because: (no reason given)

... and formspring mentions someone being in South Africa just as Jacey posted on her FB page about going to South Africa. Too much of a coincidence to dismiss that link?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Then I doubt it was created for this project. Further cementing the information is certainly true and correct.
Either that or this is one of the must elaborately planned out and executed long term hoaxes in a while. But I'll drop my jay in the "bored kids" bucket at this point.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Could someone alert this kids parents on Facebook to what is going on. When certain folks read this there is going to be a backlash. I wouldn't be surprised to see phone numbers addresses etc. of everyone up online by the end of the night. Guarantee those FB pages get 'hacked' pretty damn soon. I'm going to bed. Thanks everyone who participated. I'll probably be back tomorrow. If this actually gets solved someone please U2U me. This thread is starting to give me a headache.
edit on 25-7-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jannix
Here is a summary for those who cannot access the facebook page:

Erin Hill is a friend of the Proffitts and Jacy Johnson. She worked at the Space Center Houston which links with the interest in star names, constellations and the "astronomical" drawings from the 8-3-11 website. Under musical interests Bob Dylan is in the top 4. Under game interests she lists Assassin's Creed which could relate to the "Altair" photo in the Sightings of Belle page on the 8-3-11 site. She also indicates an interest in the arts. I could be wrong but I think this whole thing is either her project or she was a primary contributor.

Jacy is also friends on facebook with a girl named Rebecca something or other (not THE Becky) that also works at Space Center Houston. Plenty of help with space terms from friends who probably didnt even know hat they were helping with.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Got some new info. Remember the pic from the sightings page? I said it looked like "Tampa" but instead it was Taiepa?

This smells of another planted image, IMO. In other words, they lost credibility on formsrping, so they are now posting anonymously, which is the same place the link for MichiganBurnings.png was found.

forums.unfiction.com...

throw the first stone

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry if someone talked about this already...but I was just reading at a spanish language forum that in this image

8-3-11.info...

the picture to the left, with a woman in pink, her name is Javiera Mena, she is from Chile and in 1991 won an important award for the song "Tira la primera piedra" (throw the first stone)

weird....that just makes me think none of those images are real...they haven't been sent by anyone....

i suspected all along that none of the pics were submitted and they are all orchestrated. i personally have printed this flyer and taped it up and taken pics of it and emailed it to the email address and none of them have been posted. (i did not leave the fleyrs up, mind you, only put them up long enough to take a pic. just to test my theory if they would post them or not) if you look at the pics. ALOT of them have half words in them (like "cles" in the word vehicles) and now i am wondering if there isnt some message in these word fragments... like maybe they are part of that weird alphabet they have (they said that one symbol could be a whole word, but what if the symbols are a certain combination of letters like "cles" having a symbol and then another symbol means (this is ONLY an example, i am making this one up, just so we are clear) "ici" and if you put the two symbols together you have the word icicles... or you could create larger words with even more symbols. you follow what i mean here?

oh and the word "key" when they said the pictures are key... what if they meant it in the context of a map key. such as figuring out there alphabet in order to figure out their drawing of the contraption.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
Could someone alert this kids parents on Facebook to what is going on. When certain folks read this there is going to be a backlash. I wouldn't be surprised to see phone numbers addresses etc. of everyone up online by the end of the night. Guarantee those FB pages get 'hacked' pretty damn soon. I'm going to bed. Thanks everyone who participated. I'll probably be back tomorrow. If this actually gets solved someone please U2U me. This thread is starting to give me a headache.

I have a feeling the parents may know, becaise of some of the questions answered on formsrping about Belle. In particular,

"Will Belle be mad when she finds out?"
"Not for long"

or something similar.

Not to mention, the whois information has been out there a while, and anyone could have done a reverse lookup for the home phone. Trust me, I am certain they know what's going on now, any may have for some time.

Not much they can do about it, except privatize the registration, which was done already. Leads me to guess they may have paid for that.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazerTron

They fed into it. Again, if someone went nuts and offed themselves because Nibiru was going to eat them, then thats their problem, but the game planners....while trying to skirt the line by saying there was nothing to worry about...created a game based on worrisome things. So...yeah...

I've been following this for over a week now. I have seen them post nothing "worrisome" nor feed into any doom and gloom. In fact they went out of their way, particularly early in the Q&A to deny any doom and gloom apocalyptic connotations that others have tried to ascribe to whatever this is.
They have promoted no fear, but the fear based culture that we are, that hasn't stopped people from trying to inject fear into it.
edit on 7/25/2011 by dethduck because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/25/2011 by dethduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

nope, no way to send a message, she has it blocked

I did google her though her name is listed as Peggy Oday Proffitt
I found an interesting Peggy O'day - they look similiar .... if one of them had a nose job

link

O'Day's research is in the area of mineral-aqueous interface geochemistry as it relates to the chemistry and mobility of inorganic chemical species in the environment. She applies a variety of spectroscopic and microscopic techniques, in particular synchrotron X-ray methods, to studies of contaminant cycling, bioavailability, and remediation in natural systems.

Current research projects include:

•Arsenic speciation, cycling, and bioavailability
•Environmental influences on mercury speciation and methylation
•Novel methods for remediation of soils and sediments through application of reactive amendments
•Strontium and cesium uptake and release by weathering products related to radionuclide contamination at Hanford,WA
•Mechanisms and rates of abiotic and biotic uranium oxidation linked to nitrogen and iron cycling

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by highpriestess

I think it's interesting they are not posting pictures they have gotten, but yes, the main "facebook fan page" they have has 3 images directly linking to the 8-3-11 website as someone pointed out long ago.

Theirs are the only pics that lead to their own page.

Perhaps someone with Facebook access could go and re-visit her site now, and check out her friends and contacts? There may be more to that than meets the eye now.

www.facebook.com...
edit on 25-7-2011 by Libertygal because: ETA linky

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

I'm certain the KIDS know, but I still would like to be sure that the parents do as well. Kids have already shown enough poor judgement. Man I hope I don't end up reading about this in the paper or something.

DAMNT I WANT TO SLEEP!

new topics

top topics

<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join