It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 220
<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Peggy
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/12ec5e08ff83.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Jacy's Facebook page also contains photos of a stencil of "John" similar to the stencil of "Belle" on the ImagesofBelle website.

The thot plickens...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

Was the Belle image on her page or did you insert it?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Ghost Who Walks
Jacy's Facebook page also contains photos of a stencil of "John" similar to the stencil of "Belle" on the ImagesofBelle website.

The thot plickens...

Can you post it? The image?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

I put all 3 together for comparison
if she moved to california..... she coulda fell into the plastic surgery trap....
lot of similarities, quite a few differences too though

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
forever, where do you get that peggy is the name of their mother? the people who owned the house were Robert G. and Margaret O. Proffitt. i would think margaret would be the mom?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by highpriestess

grand parents? great grandparents? by marriage?

Peggy is the oldest of 6 people in Jake's friends - seems like she's related

here's the stencil I think someone was referring to

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8dd775bdb701.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
"Adam Shepherd Go to Above Top Secret website. Its been pretty much cracked on a forum thread there, including Facebook profiles of those involved in 8.3.11. It sounds like this all got to big for the creators of 8.3.11 and they are stumbling to keep up with their ruse. I had hoped this would be something coo,l but leave disappointed.
52 minutes ago"

www.facebook.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Don't know if this will work but...

www.facebook.com...#!/photo.php?fbid=10150256607064804&set=a.10150256601429804.371416.606274803&type=1&theater

Was beaten to it...

edit on 25-7-2011 by The Ghost Who Walks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

That's the one I was refering to.

Jacy goes to Clear Lake High in Texas which is two minutes away from the registered address of the 8.3.11 website.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by The Ghost Who Walks

Thank you though!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal
"Adam Shepherd Go to Above Top Secret website. Its been pretty much cracked on a forum thread there, including Facebook profiles of those involved in 8.3.11. It sounds like this all got to big for the creators of 8.3.11 and they are stumbling to keep up with their ruse. I had hoped this would be something coo,l but leave disappointed.
52 minutes ago"

www.facebook.com...

ok which one of you is Adam

uh oh I just gave up my secret identity

De Rudolph Why Yes Adam, I believe we do have it cracked

a few seconds ago · LikeUnlike.

I don't care
good luck finding me
edit on 25-7-2011 by Forevever because: (no reason given)

haha he likes my comment

edit on 25-7-2011 by Forevever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I know what you mean. In a way, these kids are famous now, and possibly not in the best way. I hope everyone has sense enough to just leave them alone.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

This is the first time I *ever* felt like using this, but here goes!

LOLerskates!

Sorry, I should be ashamed. Hahahah.

Hahah I saw the like!

This is too much fun!
edit on 25-7-2011 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Not too shabby for some teenagers, ultimitely a fail, but it shows lots of potential, if my daughter did this and caused a global stir, I'd be kinda proud. goodnight ATS .good work.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
i bet the peggy chick is related, but probably an aunt. i am willing to bet that robert and margaret are the parents. they are in their early 50's... which is about average to be having college aged kids. i am also thinking, based on jakes friend list, that 8-3-11 is really 4 girls and one guy and not the opposite like they said. because it is pretty apparent that erin and jacy are involved. and on jakes friend list that leaves 3 more girls and one guy. (and if you exclude aunt peggy from being involved that leaves 4 girls and one guy. i still think the persecution angle is being used because of jakes downs syndrome. this is an art project that makes a social statement. i am almost willing to bet the farm on it.
edit on 25-7-2011 by highpriestess because: typos out the ass

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

meh don't be - you could've all found me at any time
I use the rose everywhere, I use the same stuff everywhere, Forevever, Forever Chaos even has her own page - if you found that, checked her friends, you would've found my rose icon with Forever Chaos on it - I'm obvious

I got nothing to hide

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by highpriestess

hey hey hey
I got a kid about to go to college (if thats what he decides to do)
I'm only 37

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

LOL I didn't mean that, I meant the reply and all, it was just.. well... Perfect!

Much class!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by highpriestess
i bet the peggy chick is related, but probably an aunt. i am willing to be that robert and margaret at the parents. they are in their early 50's... which is about average to be having college aged kids. i am also thinking, based on jakes friend list, that 8-3-11 is really 4 girls and one guy and not the opposite like they said. because it is pretty apparent that erin and jacy are involved. and on jakes friend list that leaves 3 more girls and one guy. (and if you exclude aunt peggy from being involved that leaves 4 girls and one guy. i still think the persecution angle is being used because of jakes downs syndrome. this is an art project that makes a social statement. i am almost willing to bet the farm on it.

Funny you should say that because I asked about their grandmother being Belle, and then I sent a message and said, "Ah, she is your Aunt!"

They definitely have a big family.

new topics

top topics

<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join