It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 217
<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
maybe the whole reason for choosing the subject of persecution is to show how people can make something out of nothing and in the process other people could be falsely accused of things and be persecuted unfairly.... all because people made false connections because we've formed a theory and then have gone through and made connections that proved our theory. (ie Rebecca Nurse is a witch. look at the evidence. Goody Bagoverheads 5 cows died and Goody Idiot had a miscarriage right at 5 o'clock and there are FIVE letters in Rebecca Nurse's last name. that's is. burn her at the stake.)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I dont know if this mans pic has been posted yet, but this looks like it has been done by the same people:

.www.thisman.org...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
You know, when I left this thread Friday people were trying to hack into the 8-3-11.info servers.
Now I come on today and people are stalking and harassing people because some third party claims tangentially that they are linked to the 8•3•11 thing.
So, when the hell did ATS become LulzSec? Seriously, at this point it's still just a "puzzle" so why are members of ATS acting like this?
Come on, people, we're better than that.
edit on 7/25/2011 by dethduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by used2bqueen

yeah that one creeps me out as much as the conet - can't really tie them together though

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by dethduck

wasn't us! they were cracking
(small point I know, but they did it openly and were quickly reprimanded)

no one here has harrassed, only 2 people in the whole thread mentioned trying to call that number as far as I can remember - I know I haven't called or emailed anyone
though I am guilty of submitting about 8,311 questions to various formsprings

oh we did make some jokes about 10 pages back but we were just blowing steam
edit on 25-7-2011 by Forevever because: (no reason given)

ETA: seriously though this is the best evidence that this has been around longer than they claim: Belle: May 26th she has the double part in that pic
no double part in the new pic

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by used2bqueen
I dont know if this mans pic has been posted yet, but this looks like it has been done by the same people:

.www.thisman.org...

That page has been around for a while, I'm not sure how long but I know it's been at least two years since I have last seen it. 8-3-11 could have created it, but I don't see that being likely.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by highpriestess

I thought the Profitt idea was debunked early on at the other forum. Perhaps I'm mistaken. I have trouble believing ANYONE would be dumb enough to set up a website like this, hide every other scrap of information but leave their address.

Nope, aside from the fact that the house seems to be listed with a Real Estate agent now.

The names still fit, though.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

Just a bit worried to see things devolve down that road considering what this thread has been til now.

Noticed this weekend a whole lot of info attributed to the group coming from all kind of external sources. I though if it didn't come from their formspring or .info site then it was not official or from them. Did that change?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Lil Wayne is also doing a concert on the 3rd of August in Florida!!!! Lol. So many ways to connect this to ANYTHING. I really think one of the reasons this has gone so crazy is because it went off in so many directions. I think if you want to keep trying to figure this out , get rid of everything and start over. Don't use anything except the website of 8.3.11 and their formspring. I think too many things that are from other sources have made their way in.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by dethduck

Just a bit worried to see things devolve down that road considering what this thread has been til now.

Noticed this weekend a whole lot of info attributed to the group coming from all kind of external sources. I though if it didn't come from their formspring or .info site then it was not official or from them. Did that change?

No one here is harrassing, that we are *aware* of, it was something that was posted and subsequently deleted from the formspring page. You are leaping to some conclusions there.

The reason that other evidence is being looked into is because
1. A picture of Belle was found on someones' Facebook page linked directly to one of the Proffitt people, that was posted over a month before the 8-3-11.info site was even started.
and
2. Someone posted anonymously on another website the link for the new "michiganBurnings" image. This kind of opens the door now, doesn't it?

edit on 25-7-2011 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

I'm really focusing on the Proffitt angle because its something we couldn't connect way early on.

2 Facts have emerged - the May 26th picture in Jacy's FB page, who is connected to Becky Proffitt - and "no she is not dead" has been removed from the "ask anonymously" page

I think the Proffitt link is a little more than coincidental, but I could be wrong

oh yes and as Libertygal says - items ARE being deleted from formspring - no question (so thats 3 things)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I realize that hardly anyone else is taking my Umbrellas For Peace and Matt Lamb connections seriously... Even though almost every piece fits (cough
) but wanted to add something else.

Someone mentioned that the diagrams reminded them of Salvador Dali.

There art is displayed together here

I'm laving that typo because it reminds me of your and you're. Benadryl starting to hit.
edit on 25-7-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
I realize that hardly anyone else is taking my Umbrellas For Peace and Matt Lamb connections seriously... Even though almost every piece fits (cough
) but wanted to add something else.

Someone mentioned that the diagrams reminded them of Salvador Dali.

There art is displayed together here

I'm laving that typo because it reminds me of your and you're. Benadryl starting to hit.

I took it seriously, just been working in other directions
Not much else to add, so what conclusions have you come to?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I take you seriously ♥
as seriously as any other theory
I'm just not ready to go to bed yet

no seriously, I should go to bed
no seriously, I'm still working on a couple of things
if thats what their ultimate agenda is, is to promote that - its not a bad cause
it was mentioned somewhere else in this thread, I don't know if it was related to the facebook page, but it shows up there - also another great cause - dosomethingnow.com...

and I know it was mentioned earlier, gotta dig that up (nope it wasnt, I dug, it was an empty hole, I was hallucinating)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Damn, this thing certainly sprouted tons of pages.
That Pino guy posted another video... I wonder if Iamaphoney is behind the whole thing? If not, I don't get the Beatles reference, I think its somebody screwing with us.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I would say that the Proffitt connection is beyond speculation at this point. I do not see how it could be coincidence that a picture of "Belle" shows up on the FB of someone related to the Proffitt family.

However, I don't think we were meant to see that FB picture. I don't think the FB thing is a clue we were supposed to find. I think that's an oopsie. But it certainly does make the case that... at the very minimum... this started in that Proffitt circle. I don't see how you can get around that.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Interesting, I had missed those things. I notice the michiganburning pic appears to be the original source of the "Belle" pic, no double part in the hairline.

I'm still not convinced the her or her pictures are anything more than a distraction rather than what the whole 8•3•11 thing is about.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

Well thanks. I'm glad somebody did
! I'm still not 100% on anything. Just wanted to add one more little connection before I try to rip myself from the computer.

It seems we have learned a few things from this. Mysteries are fun, EVERYTHING can be tied together and a thread can go Forever (seewhatididthere?) when people ac civil ad have a common goal. If that's all this is, I'm satisfied.

Profitt makes a TON of sense too. I'm going to go dig around and double check that wasn't debunked.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

I think the possibilities of "what" its about are too numerous
I'm near convinced when it started it didn't have a purpose, and they're going to make one up based on our studies
same reason there's suddenly a conetproject formspring popped up claiming to be announcing something on 8/3 - 4 days ago - they're trying to throw us off cause we're getting too close to the "who" and that worries them

and they changed their icon www.formspring.me...#

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

At any rate, nine more days and we'll know one way or another. It'll be interesting to see what they do say it's about.

top topics

<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join