It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 173
<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchdog8110

Originally posted by rushunt
reply to post by Libertygal

Who are we? And how did we just win, what did we win at?

We won at getting past stereotypes in the human race to achieve a common goal . Search as a combined unit .

Greetings:

[color=limegreen]Bingo!

In Peace, Love & Light

tfw

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by potential_problem

how did you put this up help me i have something to post

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by thorfourwinds

Oh please. IF the point of this was to test if people could work together for a common goal, then you could have solved your question by watching ANY team sporting event. Every business, every...well...almost EVERYTHING involves people working together to achieve a common goal. If you really are with the group, and that really was your quest, then it was truly, truly stupid.

Though I doubt you are any more a part of the group than I am.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Really hoping this link works ... www.wolframalpha.com...

It's a link showing mathematical info on the number 8 3 11 .

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperkill
reply to post by potential_problem

how did you put this up help me i have something to post

Semper, check your messages; I sent the directions on uploading pictures

To each and all, I've hung as long as my eyes will allow. Peace to all and I'll see you tomorrow.

Happy hunting

ETA: brrr (chills) my clock is showing 11:11 as I sign off

edit on 7/23/2011 by TNTarheel because: added emphasis

edit on 7/23/2011 by TNTarheel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by plewis51

because its too hot outside to go out.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeyondTheFold

Originally posted by bftroop

The diagrams are depicting some kind of communication setup. (Maybe an alternate internet or shortwave radio network)

Where did you find this as a fact? If you can a link would be appreciated.

I have seen diagrams on ATS that came from 8.3.11 they are out there I don't have the link at the moment

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Alright, I TOO have been lurking and I now feel the need to post this. I've come up with my own theory. Here it is:

I think the pictures with the dummy (puppet) and the rocks represents something figuratively. Notice the “puppet” is in the middle. On either side there are rocks. Attached to those rocks is a string that goes through an underground pipe to the dummy. If one side picks up a rock, the dummy will be pulled toward that specific side and fall down in that direction (swayed to one side) and the stone will sail over to the other side. The objects that are buried are bombs. Think about it… one side (a specific COUNTRY, in this case I think Israel because of the apparent Star of David on the lower right) is casting stones (stones have been called MISSILES in the past), the puppet (being the United States falls toward that side) and the other side literally being another country with their “missiles” (Iran). The objects buried in front and back of the dummy are bombs. In this case nukes. Both Israel and Iran have nukes. The first stone gets cast, it detonates the "bomb". The second stone is cast and the dummy gets pulled back the other way, and the next "bomb" detonates. The whole biblical references “Let he who is without sin cast the first stone” (Israel being the Holy Land). On the formspring thread he was asked what country will this take place in? His answer was YOUR COUNTRY. Which means ANY country. I think it’s something involving a world war.And Belle being the “symbol” for this whole thing and her supposed illness or skin disorder may indicate she was a Jew injured during WWII (which given her age would match up). Thus, she is the symbol of the movement so that it doesn’t happen to anyone else. They may have information on this whole issue that they are going to release. It fits. It's nonviolent. It affects EVERYONE.
edit on 23/7/2011 by CunninGStuntS because: Added something

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
ok if someone would help me post a godamn pic we might be able to move forward. I have been reading and reading and reading and I all see is the same # being said by the same and different people. Social experiment my ass. # 8.3.11 I hope it is some aliens so that i can kill as many of them as possible. Since I cant get any help in a possible social experiment this thing is a fail. Im so pissed off with this whole thing.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by semperkill

Check your messages!!! The info on uploading photos are there.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Just go to a photo uploading site such as Photobucket or tinypic and upload it you will get a link then post the link in the forum

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Um, I just checked the main page & the pic of Belle is taken down
& replaced with a link to the pic.

EDIT: Now it's back. That was weird.
edit on 23-7-2011 by don rumsfeld because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by plewis51
How come there are no new sightings pictures on their website?

I was wondering that, too. And with the insane amount of buzz this thing has going on the internet, you know they are receiving pictures, but not posting them. This makes me think they made all of the pics in the sightings area. I asked earlier today if anyone has actually seen any of these in your cities? I haven't seen a single one in Houston.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by don rumsfeld

This whole thing is confusing

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by don rumsfeld

I checked after you said this and her pic is still up on the main page for me.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by notquiteright

Originally posted by plewis51
How come there are no new sightings pictures on their website?

I was wondering that, too. And with the insane amount of buzz this thing has going on the internet, you know they are receiving pictures, but not posting them. This makes me think they made all of the pics in the sightings area. I asked earlier today if anyone has actually seen any of these in your cities? I haven't seen a single one in Houston.

Is there a way to see if they came from the same camera??

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by don rumsfeld

EDIT: Now it's back. That was weird.
edit on 23-7-2011 by don rumsfeld because: (no reason given)

Nope pic is still there for me. Did you go to 8-3-11.info?

NM lol

edit on 23-7-2011 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Totek

I checked again & yes, it's back. I don't know what happened.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Hi,
when you post a message or a reply, above the text field/window there are rules, and above the rules there are tiny buttons with bluish words. "Headline", "Bold", "Italic", etc Find "Image" one and click on it. Then you enter the URL of the picture to post and click OK. To find out what the URL of the picture is , usually just copy the link of the site you have a picture on and paste it in the window that opens when you click on "Image". Hope, it helps.

edit on 23-7-2011 by quitesane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by rushunt
reply to post by tsawyer2

It's down......someone here is watching us.

When you stare into the abyss the abyss stares back into you....
2nd

top topics

<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join