It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 171
<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

hes full of #... it would be posted on their website.. He is just trying to get attention
they wouldnt do this till 8-3-11
there is no change on the website.

he wants us to quit

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by DeviousMaxximus

Yeah I found this on /x/ and went from there. Haven't seen a thread there for awhile though. If i's a company I doubt they want the association. Which they're going to get regardless.

Didn't they crack the code? Thought I saw that somewhere.

Yeah, I'm not sure about that. I first saw it on /x/ and at the time UnFiction thought it was an ARG and started looking into it. I know the code cracking started on /x/, Then Taringa and UnFiction went crazy with it. UnFic has some really good theories. Taringa seem like a bunch of trolls.

There's also been a few threads on that OTHER forum. I dunno if you refer to them by name. You know...G.??... But they couldn't care less about this. They dismiss it every time as viral marketing. *shrugs*

I was really surprised that ATS didn't pick up on it sooner. I've been a lurker here and an "anonymous coward" over there for years. I can't believe it took 8•3•11 to get me to register here.

Anyway, until you folk picked it up I was following(still am) the thread over at UnFiction.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by langley2068

I was thinking that to.......or maybe the government trying to draw the hackers out.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Unfictions thread is great. I pulled a TON of info of the site. I need to get back over there today and see what's new. I noticed a few members here were pulling info from them and not giving credit... for shame.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Stock market opening and closing bell. Could this possibly be a link

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by momeees
reply to post by thorfourwinds

Sorry. I don't read every thread here on ATS so I'm not hunting for your response as to why you respond as "we."
Peace and love to you, too.

Greetings momeees:

Never meant to offend in any way and we welcome your interest.

We were merely attempting to point out that who or what "we" are is immaterial to the thread at hand and we do not wish to derail or mislead in any way, shape or form.

However, since you have asked twice:

Greetings JacKatMtn & Friends:

We are listening to you live here in Rabun County, Northeast Georgia Mountains - hanging on every word.

We are a small group of volunteer firemen, ex-military, and like-minded concerned citizens that are prepared, stocked, and eager to learn at every opportunity.

One of the reasons that ATS is so respected by our group is shows like this.

We sincerely appreciate and admire the quality of the presentations and look forward to learning more.

We will sign off for now and listen attentively.

In Peace, Love & Light

tfw

Thank you for your interest and please stop by the firehouse for a cup of coffee when you're in town.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...

In Peace, Love & Light

tfw

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcher3339
Sorry if we already covered this.
In one of the pics there is another pic and it says for more information go to www.watchyourback.com
when I go there, and this is a new experience, it says the site is "extinct" and then I get a nice little message about how this used to be a cool little site but now it isn't but it also isn't for sale as it is being held for a future project.

Should we know who runs that site oh web gurus of ATS world (and, again, if we already do and dismissed it, sorry!)

Greetings:

Info on Whois.com:

Registrant:
Domains by Proxy, Inc.

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (www.godaddy.com...)
Domain Name: WATCHYOURBACK.COM

Domain servers in listed order:
NS01.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS02.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

In Peace, Love & Light

tfw

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

If you are who you say who are simple way to prove it.... Go answer some questions on forumspring from an ats member that should be proof positive you are who u say u are.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
sounds like a rehash of the whole 3day of night thing... just curious if your too busy to just type it or does cut and paste work good enough for you...

If you really are who you say ... then by all means quit jacking this thread and make your own!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I can assure you that I've only offered original information and theories both here and at UnFic. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you did, just that I'm not the kind of person to take credit for someone else's discoveries.

It's weird though. I've spent way more time over at UnFic, but I feel way more comfortable around you guys. Maybe because I'm a conspiracy theorist and not an ARGer.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by violentz313

They won't do it.

They can't.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Your meds, bro.

...take them.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

That was in no way directed at you. I was just saying that they have done a very good job and that a great deal of initial info posted by me came from them. Glad you feel comfortable.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
guys i really dont want to come across as sounding lazy, whiich is the last thing i consider mnyself to be, but i have just retured from an extremely long work shift.. The title of this thread sounds fascinating and i was wondering if an extremely kind andrsweet, generous and hardworking (have i kissed ass enough yet member? could simply summerise or precis the thread for me, if someone does then i would be so grateful

thanks in advance to mr or mrs bloggs.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

yes look for a post by forever there is a recap in her sig

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I think it's time we make a concerted effort to ignore a certain someone. They seem to be either off the meds, trolling or just really really desperate for attention. Actually, after saying that perhaps they ARE from 8-3-11.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
A couple of things that I have been thinking of the last hour or so. I dont know if it was mentioned earlier. I just posted about “sam” maybe mean Uncle Sam. I dont know how this could fit it in, but it could, no one knows just yet. I mentioned the Florida Keys. Having not seen this yet, it could also be related to all of this somehow. As for Belle, could “belle” have ties to the stock market (opening and closing bell’s).

I dont know if a lot of things that I have mentioned was just caught up in this roller coaster, but I really wish I could get some feedback on some things that I post.

i mentioned this last night, but no one seemed to reply. I really believe that the group
8 3 11 knows as much as we do, only a little more, as why this whole thing started the way it did. They, like us, will learn the real truth on 8 3 11. I dont know why I feel this, but I do. What made me start thinking like this was the video someone posted with cassette tapes, with their assigned numbers and the date we are all familiar with.

They have said they chose to not make money off of this, but someone is. Someone here has posted somewhere their daily revenue from the site. What I dont understand is how someone is making money off of this, there are no ads at all.

That is all I have for now, I really hope I dont get read over. I would really appreciate feedback.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

LOL good one DOMO arigato gozaimasu LOL

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

The last recap is by Foreverer on page 150

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I guess I need to read the recap again. How are we sure Belle is the first name and not the last? M.Belle was the file name was it not? I'm getting pretty burned out on this. Thanks for everyones help and I'll be back at some point in the next day or two. Probably hour.

top topics

<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join