It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 168
<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by tsawyer2

We know. You were doing what any one here would have had they known how.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellsmight

Im using Um8r311a as username, but am at password input still. I dont want to try a wrong one then not be able to access it again.

You will have to guess...and if it is not right try again....

that is what I was doing with Hydra, except it is automated and well...will try combinations so fast, it is considered hacking if you are not allowed to do so....

Just thought it was worth a shot...won't try it again

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal
reply to post by DeviousMaxximus

They stated they do not want to be connected to chan/4/ at all.

Not quite. They said that they didn't want their stigma involved anymore then it already is.

We gotta go deeper. /domcobb

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by langley2068
Just a thought could the site be a trap for would be hackers?

That is a good thought, but if it were just a honeypot, they would have let me in by now...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

HMM. you are new here just like me.....and you have become our deacato leader and now you say this......Either you are part of it (you have kinda kept it going) or you are a really nie person (im no troll by the way) I guess if you lurk for a while and this keeps going....anywho i wanted to thank you either way. This whole thing is driving me nuts and i apologize ahead of time if i am wrong.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsawyer2

Im using Um8r311a as username, but am at password input still. I dont want to try a wrong one then not be able to access it again.

that is what I was doing with Hydra, except it is automated and well...will try combinations so fast, it is considered hacking if you are not allowed to do so....

I am surprised you seem knowledgeable, that you didn't try the simple standard for anon FTP.

Or telnet.

Or gopher.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Too much information for serious hackers. I wouldn't stress. Take them offline till 8/4/11

reply to post by Libertygal

They shouldn't have expected any less

edit on 7/23/2011 by qonone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeviousMaxximus

reply to post by DeviousMaxximus

They stated they do not want to be connected to chan/4/ at all.

Not quite. They said that they didn't want their stigma involved anymore then it already is.

We gotta go deeper. /domcobb

Well, ok, I think we can take away from that they don't want to be involved with chan/4/, as in aligned with them.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by potential_problem

Anyone familiar with that high fiving cat meme knows that under that sticker is the face of Andy Samberg.

there's >5 bln of people on Earth.
Surely, we all know high fiving cat meme and some Andy Samberg.

oh god, never again, what a sad end of a journey.
so everything that matter is about popculture, facebook and US, not medicine, science, or even mystery.

i'd like to say thanks to Forevever, and some people that had searched for something more, than simple nothing.
case solved, time to say bye.
g'night.
edit on 23-7-2011 by potential_problem because: (no reason given)

Sorry, pal. I wasn't trying to burst anyone's bubble. I just don't know why I didn't see it before, I don't believe in coincidence and it's all starting to come together really simply.

Still, until we have some definitive answers that can be proved without a shadow of a doubt, then we'll just have to wait and see what happens August 3rd. I'm pretty sure that this is pop culture related and not some grand revelation. = /

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LazerTron

John Titors predictions (archived here on ATS ; search for it) are a little late,

but one was that the US would divide into 5 different large superstates, after

a few particular earthquakes (and likely tidal waves; note titor's description of

Tampa's geography in the near future) and a protracted civil war (2004-2015).

Yes, many think titor is a hoax or worse, debunked due to his predictions being

quite off by now. Yet again we are overdue for badness - and one major world

shock may tip our nation into chaos. Look at Japan after the tidal wave.

Perhaps that's why we are all on edge. Let's hope 8.3. is just a viral marketing

ploy ; i wouldn't mind.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I just wanted to say good night to all of you here. I've been here most of the day again.

Agreed that someone here may be a mole, since FTP is now down. If I had any skills, I'd try to get in, too. They are watching for sure.

Many good new theories out, sorry I can't post my responses to them now, but that Dana person looks interesting...

They still have not answered any of my questions, nor accepted my application. Shocker.

Have to get some sleep.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsawyer2

I am surprised you seem knowledgeable, that you didn't try the simple standard for anon FTP.

Or telnet.

Or gopher.

Of course I did....Hydra was a last resort to speed things up. Gopher? You are bringing me back to the good ol' days.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Here is what I feel is weird. If this forum/ topic was the mannequin and we start tossing stones, We have all got along till now and all the sudden were all looking at each other....this could be a social experiment and we are all part of it?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kluskinoodle

Great find. I also find this:

Jackson, Michigan is home of the (Michigan International Speedway) (motorsports)

Notable people from Jackson, MI

James McDivitt – NASA astronaut

Who is James McDivitt?

JAMES A. MCDIVITT (BRIG. GENERAL, USAF RET.)
NASA ASTRONAUT (FORMER)

PERSONAL DATA: Born June 10, 1929, in Chicago, Illinois. His mother Mrs. James McDivitt, resides in Jackson, Michigan. Married. Four children and two step-children. Recreational interests include hunting, fishing, golf, water sports, tennis, and all outdoor activities.

EDUCATION: Graduated from Kalamazoo Central High School, Kalamazoo, Michigan; Jackson Junior College, Jackson, Michigan, received a Bachelor of Science degree in Aeronautical Engineering from the University of Michigan (graduated first in class) in 1959 and an Honorary Doctorate in Astronautical Science from the University of Michigan in 1965; Honorary Doctor of Science, Seton Hall University, 1969; Honorary Doctor of Science, Miami University (Ohio), 1970; Honorary Doctor of Laws, Eastern Michigan University, 1975.

ORGANIZATIONS: Member of the Society of Experimental Test Pilots, the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Tau Beta Pi, and Phi Kappa Phi. Atlantic Council on Foreign Diplomacy, Advisory Council-University of Michigan.

SPECIAL HONORS: Awarded two NASA Distinguished Service Medals; NASA Exceptional Service Medal; two Air Force Distinguished Service Medals; four Distinguished Flying Crosses; five Air Medals; the Chong Moo Medal from South Korea; the USAF Air Force Systems Command Aerospace Primus Award; the Arnold Air Society JFK Trophy; the Sword of Loyola; and the Michigan Wolverine Frontiersman Award, USAF Astronaut Wings.

EXPERIENCE: McDivitt joined the Air Force in 1951 and retired with the rank of Brig. General. He flew 145 combat missions during the Korean War in F-80s and F-86s.

He is a graduate of the USAF Experimental Test Pilot School and the USAF Aerospace Research Pilot course and served as an experimental test pilot at Edwards Air Force Base, California.

He has logged over 5,000 flying hours.

NASA EXPERIENCE: General McDivitt was selected as an astronaut by NASA in September 1962.

He was command pilot for Gemini 4, a 66-orbit 4-day mission that began on June 3, and ended June 7, 1965. Highlights of the mission included a controlled extra-vehicular activity period and a number of experiments.

He was commander of Apollo 9, a 10-day earth orbital flight launched on March 3, 1969. This was the first flight of the complete set of Apollo hardware and was the first flight of the Lunar Module.

He became Manager of Lunar Landing Operations in May 1969, and led a team that planned the lunar exploration program and redesigned the spacecraft to accomplish this task. In August 1969, he became Manager of the Apollo Spacecraft Program and was the program manger for Apollo 12, 13, 14, 15 and 16.

(No Apollo 11 ?)

He retired from the USAF and left NASA in June 1972, to take the position of Executive Vice-President, Corporate Affairs for Consumers Power Company. In March 1975, he joined Pullman, Inc. as Executive Vice-President and a Director. In October 1975 he became President of the Pullman Standard Division, The Railcar Division, and later had additional responsibility for the leasing and engineering and construction areas of the company. In January 1981 he joined Rockwell International where he is presently Senior Vice President, Government Operations and Rockwell International Corporation, Washington, D.C.

DECEMBER 1994

This is the only version available from NASA. Updates must be sought direct from the above named individual.

www.jsc.nasa.gov...

Now I just started picking around regarding the Michigan ties and the whole Apollo thing. So let me see where else I can go with it. FEEL FREE TO ADD TO THIS

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by semperkill

I just want to be clear.

I am in no way associated, nor would I want to be associated, with the group that calls themselves 8•3•11

I am currently of the opinion that they have misguided purposes. - At best.

If I was part of this group, I would've told what I knew on page 25. Instead, I believe we've been mislead and/or ignored, and CLEARLY spied on.

Tomorrow I might wake up and have a new opinion, but in the meantime, I'll gladly watch to see if the thread moves forward or backwards.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by semperkill

Forever seems straight up to me,

I am your brother semperkill I will vouch for you if that means anything...ohrah

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by qonone

Too much information for serious hackers. I wouldn't stress. Take them offline till 8/4/11

reply to post by Libertygal

They shouldn't have expected any less

edit on 7/23/2011 by qonone because: (no reason given)

The FTP site is back up...guess it's back to manual guessing.....

They don't leave low hanging fruit do they?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I look at it like this if Im not with em Im against em....................

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by bftroop

Then there will be - due to this excellent summarization of the formspring data (thankyou

bftroop!) - a possible communication on August 3, 2011, worldwide.....that may be

encrypted over VHF/UHF, or not encrypted, possibly on a frequency hidden somewhere

on the site (yes, 170.20MHZ was mentioned, the fed disaster network).....and the entire

thing is making the group of 5 "nervous" despite the fact that it has been played down as

not entirely harmful. Will we even recognize the message when it goes out?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by momeees
I just wanted to say good night to all of you here. I've been here most of the day again.

Agreed that someone here may be a mole, since FTP is now down. If I had any skills, I'd try to get in, too. They are watching for sure.

Many good new theories out, sorry I can't post my responses to them now, but that Dana person looks interesting...

They still have not answered any of my questions, nor accepted my application. Shocker.

Have to get some sleep.

Or, it could have been concerns over bandwidth issues, too.

I was wary of the ftp thing, and advised against it, but can't blame people for wondering if it was part of the game. I didn't think it was.

top topics

<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join