It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 159
<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Perpetrator

The strange audio files on the web site mention Y H F. Wilco album Yankee Hotel Foxtrot.

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot is the fourth album by Chicago-based rock band Wilco. The album was completed in 2001, but Reprise Records, a Warner Music Group label, refused to release it. Wilco acquired the rights to the album when they left the label. In September 2001, Wilco streamed the entire album for free on their website.

Though Yankee Hotel Foxtrot was recorded before the September 11, 2001 attacks, critics perceived references in the album to the attacks. For example, Jeff Gordinier of Entertainment Weekly compared the two towers of Marina City to the World Trade Center towers.

The cover art has twin towers images on it.

Jay Farrar (now of Son Volt), Mike Heidorn, and Jeff Tweedy (now of Wilco) of the now-defunct alt country group Uncle Tupelo are from Belleville.

This is similar to the Nine Inch Nails an alternate reality game they used to launch the album Year Zero, has all the same hallmarks.

ay thanks for that bud, here s'more interestings

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

and because there was some Dylan lyrics mentioned on one of the posters questions from site and the answer was "they did'nt belive Jesus either" or something like that

www.youtube.com...
edit on 23-7-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Zippidee

Elenin will be crowning Virgo on 9-29 (2+9=11), and that is the same exact date Comet Shoemaker Levy 9 will be crowning Cassiopeia. (Comet Shoemaker Levy 9, is being called, as I found on a few star watcher websites, but not officially, the "3rd comet of doom" to bypass us this year, and get this..at it's closest it's supposed to be 8 magnitude (8 mag 3rd comet in 2011)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I see a few new people - please check the recap - its all been covered ♥

we're pretty sure at this point they don't have any real message - they're just studying us

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by thorfourwinds

Greetings:

We believe you have hit the nail on the head.

Peace, Love & Light

tfw

Can I ask for whom else you are speaking that you used the plural here and in the remainder of your post?

I agree, this is strange.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I got a response from them on Formspring. About Michigan, just thought Id throw a random question their way lol

edit on 23-7-2011 by Hellsmight because: spelling

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by matrixportal

They are anonymous, not Anonymous.

Big difference.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

You shouldn't be accused of anything, Forevever, besides helpful. You've been great. You've helped everyone by compiling the information that has been discussed to try and come to a conclusion.

link   

Originally posted by jacktorrance
Elenin will be crowning Virgo on 9-29 (2+9=11), and that is the same exact date Comet Shoemaker Levy 9 will be crowning Cassiopeia. (Comet Shoemaker Levy 9, is being called, as I found on a few star watcher websites, but not officially, the "3rd comet of doom" to bypass us this year, and get this..at it's closest it's supposed to be 8 magnitude (8 mag 3rd comet in 2011)

this kind of stuff is whats keeping me here

your original post
from jacktorrance regarding Comet Levy being in the constellation Casiopeia at the same time as Elenin is in Virgo

the 8 mag 3rd comet is new info
I always wondered what was so special about elenin but everyone was ignoring levy, and there is a 3rd one isn't there? I don't know the name offhand

link   
reply to post by Domo1

As I was looking at the sightings section of the website I noticed a few things. Like the words OREO and ORIO. In another picture there is a flyer that asks "do you own fish?" Join the aquarist club of USF(University of South Florida). I googled ORIO and found something on Wikipedia:

Orio (5,147 inhabitants in 2010) is a fishing town located in the province of Gipuzkoa in the Basque Autonomous Community, northern Spain, with the town nucleus lying on the river Oria, roughly one mile away from its mouth by the Bay of Biscay.

Traditionally a town attached to the sea and the fishing industry, this sector is losing ground to the more profitable and less demanding tourism, rapidly developing after marshes between the town and the beach were drained with a view to building up new tourist oriented housing. The most widely known and conspicuous sport activity in Orio is the rowing regatta typical of the Basque and Cantabric coastal area, featuring a team represented by the yellow colour.

The town is served by Euskotren´s coastal line, the N-634 road and the A-8 motorway (since 2010).

What do you guys think? Am I completely wrong or is there a connection? I asked a question on the website but haven't received a reply yet.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by lilredzone

Zero Stars! Can't have that!

Welcome New Member!!
please be sure to check out the extensive recap (link in my signature)
150+ pages is a LOT to absorb!

looking forward to more of your contributions, not only here but in other threads

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellsmight
I got a response from them on Formsping. About Michigan

Congrats, I saw that! I've asked two. No answer for me yet. One actually was just a comment thanking them for allowing me to be part of their sociology experiment. I told them I hoped they learned as much as I did.

The other was about the poster date discrepancies (which people think may be due to location and the month/day reversal). But it's gnawing at me, so I asked.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
forever - stop playng king of my castle. the stuff you decide was covered is YOUR stuff not our stuff. stuff you, speak for yourself

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jacktorrance

I have a slight correction. The comet is not Shoemaker-Levy 9. Shoemaker-Levy 9 is the comet that impacted Jupiter a few years back. This comet is simply Comet Levy.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

Is the third comet going by the name of Honda?

link   
Ok wow now they are saying the Michigan country typo wasn't misleading so It's on purpose lol idk anymore

link   

Originally posted by Hellsmight
I got a response from them on Formspring. About Michigan, just thought Id throw a random question their way lol

edit on 23-7-2011 by Hellsmight because: spelling

well..... I have an opinion but I won't say it (ok yes I will, they need a geography lesson)

here's at least one other place thinks Michigan is a country www.countrylines.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by semperkill

Well, I dunno about a higher dimension, but this 8*3*11 thing is certainly making me vibrate!

@Forevever
They aren't selling anything tangible. Leads me to they are selling an idea, a worldview, a new paradigm. Seems to fit.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Numb2itall

CLES also stands for Constructivist Learning Environment : surveylearning.moodle.com...

With regards to the pictures, the first one has the weird sticky notes that read Gesucht Gefunden! Sought Found!

It also has a Polaroid picture of that dubious recliner with the black cushion. Underneath I make out:

H 961T 851B
2X
On one of the notes I can also read V8.60 -E. Again, it may very well mean nothing...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by funkymonky

I apologize if you misunderstood but
1. I'm playing the helper because I've been here since page 5, almost constantly
2. I credited everyone where credit was due - almost none of the stuff in the recap was of my own findings. I also point out in that post that not everything included I agree with or disagree with, I attempted to take a nonbias role through the entire process.

Thank you

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by violentz313
Ok wow now they are saying the Michigan country typo wasn't misleading so It's on purpose lol idk anymore

And of course, there is a Belle Island, Michigan. No other connection, just thought it was funny.

top topics

<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join