It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 119
<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Could the umbrella that is used be one that is related to photography

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I know this is long, but just consider some of the things I have...

Okay, as matrixportal suggested, I went back and read again to see if anything stands out. It does.

Are you planning on bringing something down?
They reply: Like a roof? It's more of a retraction.

Knowing what I know about idioms, "Bringing down the roof" is a variation on "Bringing down the house" which according to this site, means "Describes a performance or performer that is very successful and wins over the crowd, eliciting a strong positive reaction, especially great laughter or a standing ovation."

Think about the word retraction, which I take to mean withdraw, take back, etc.

I feel like something we have already been "told" (not from these people) or have come to accept as "truth" will be taken back, kind of like, "Remember when we said x? Well, we were just kidding..." or something like that. But it will affect us worldwide.

I also feel like they are answering things very carefully. We should see what they say and what they don't when responding, like maybe consider how they could have answered specific questions and find reasons why they didn't give an answer. Or why they did. Anybody here have any experience with kids? If you don't specifically state something, oftentimes they'll try to find a loophole to get what they want. For example, look at how they answered the question, "Is there any non-human member?" They reply, "One. His name is Sam." I know some of you have torn yourself apart thinking about the answer, but maybe Sam is someone's dog? Or hamster? See what I'm saying?

Some other things:

-It has to be on August 3, 2011. . That's very much an absolute.

-It wasn't planned. But how long does it take to put something like this together? If we go back and find when this was started, we may have another clue? Also, the plan is too much "in motion" to be stopped. Too many people know? Too much, regardless of what has been found, is already out there?

-THEY'RE not doing anything illegal - they never said whether or not what it pertains to is illegal. Governments or corporations won't be opposed to what they're DOING. Not what they're GOING to do on that date.

-The reaction will be mixed. It's up to you whether or not you're "effected." Not "affected," which would be grammatically correct. So, come that date, it's up to you if you're on board or not. Something tells me lots of people will be rolling their eyes and saying, "Really?" rather sarcastically.

-Stop focusing on the disease.

-They're not in profit for this of any kind:
First example
Second example
Third example
However, this leads me to believe that the potential is there, but they are not in it for that reason. So if any money, etc., comes because of it, they don't want it or will do something else with it. But, those who help spread the word can be rewarded if they choose.

-They do contradict themselves on occasion, saying they're doing it because you won't, then later on denying that was ever said.

-It's out of their control now.

-They also say they'll pick up the phone if we call...

-The message isn't violent/we shouldn't be scared. Now or when it comes out?

-Whatever is in the diagram is not a prank, and they want you to send pictures if you make it. They didn't warn you that you're doing something illegal if you make it...

-They may be lying. When asked that question, they reply "Would you know any better than to believe us?"

-When they answer, "What country will be affected?" they say, "Your country." It was asked anonymously - it could mean the country that you're sitting in when you read this.

-"Who ever said we were going to help somebody?" link

-"People have all the information they need to make the next break through. They just seem to have trouble putting together the pieces."

I'm just fixated on this because they know something I don't. And whether or not I'm satisfied on that date, I'm okay because this has gotten me thinking.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I think my biggest question right now is...

If they're not anonymous, then how come we don't know who they are?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
i am from houston, but currently live in dallas. i can tell you that the address that the website links back to, the home owned by robert proffitt (if i were in houston right now i would so go knock on the door) is located about 4 miles form Johnson Space Center (NASA). a few other things of note (and i had posted them on another forum) is that there is an organization in houston that assists displaced women and it is called The Houston Umbrella. - i seriously doubt this has to do with SS checks - i dont wanna get all political, but the SS check threat is just that a threat, a bargaining chip... the people running this site seem pretty smart and i think they would have already figured out that threat is complete propaganda. now Propaganda.. theres a concept as to what this could be about... how similar is the propaganda we are being fed now to the propaganda the german people were being fed during WWII.

about belle... possibly when she was a child she was one of the recorded voices being used to spread propaganda... and the recordings from the numbers stations, sometimes are childrens voices, right? excuse my ignorance in this particular subject (the number station stuff) as i am clueless on the subject... it wasnt until this came about that i even became aware of them...

maybe these guys are going to lunch some number station broadcasts of their own... as part of some truth campaign... and plant these little dummies around with lil radios in their mouth that broadcast it?

there are just too many possibilities. i bet these guys are getting a real kick out of this....

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Long shot...but maybe this is the start of the "universal consciousness". It has always been my belief that people should share stories, ideas and expereinces. We all have alot to learn from eachother. I can honestly say from this thread alone I have learned a whole bunch. People united in the same goal... THE SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH..............!!!!!

Maybe they are looking for something too?? They might not have ALL the answers themselves. Looking for a missing piece or person to complete........................................ sorry just a gut feeling....
edit on 22-7-2011 by Minori because: brain malfunction

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by HalLangerhans

To elaborate on the whole suicide aspect of this...someone else mentioned earlier that perhaps this a contraption to get someone to "assist" in setting something into motion.

They pick up the stone to throw it, the stone is connected to wires, bringing down the middle piece and setting something off.

If it is a suicide thing, maybe it could work like that...someone/people assist them in their mission. While this is WAY out there..and probably has nothing to do with any of this...and trust me, I know it's reaching, I did find something interesting when looking at the assisted suicide angle.

Jack Kevorkian died this year, at age 83. Thomas Hyde was assisted by Kevorkian, and his body was discovered on August 4, 1993 (just one day after the reveal of whatever this is, is going to come) in committing suicide. This assisted suicide took place on Belle Isle...Belle Isle was also the title of a Bob Dylan song as someone else mentioned earlier.

Also in 1993, a governor signed a legislation banning assisted suicide....It would make aiding in a suicide a four-year felony however...the law was allowed to expire after a blue-ribbon commission studied permanent legislation on the subject.

...I don't know. My brain hurts. This has gone so many different places, and I'm not helping by throwing more fuel on the fire, only for it to lead to more questions.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Well, some people have already figured this out according to 175,000 and have now been recruited.

After all these pages here someone on here has bound to have come up with the truth behind this thing we just don't have any verification. This sucks!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
im going to make my theory on this. could be very far fetched and wild but at this point, any scenario is valid right?

This is made by a bunch of outlaw argentinian physicians which found and developed one of the uberweapons of the nazis. their objective is to raise by the means of this machine a collective consciousness which will hopefully open peoples mind about the next age of human advancement.

I'll elaborate on this:

why argentina, because the site was known first over there. the texas locale can be a distraction or the place of one of the members of the group (i don recall any of the formspring answers saying they were in one location TOGETHER, they could be in different points of the planet)

also there is the fact that many nazi officers went hiding in argentina, brasil and bolivia. they could have carried hardware over there expecting a comeback.

and the 4-4-12 group could be the opposite force, they didnt know this was going to be a hit so they went right after them. which one is good and which are the bad i dont know.

remember, only a theory

and a good plot for a movie

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AstroBuzz

Possible but not probable. Let's say one of us here figured it out woud'nt we share it with eachother??? The people on formspring were searching for answers to so why would'nt they tell the world??? If I figure it out the first thing I am doing is telling everyone here on this site followed by all the other sites with this thread. Maybe the creators of 8-3-11 are not 100% sure of this themselves.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Minori
Long shot...but maybe this is the start of the "universal consciousness". It has always been my belief that people should share stories, ideas and expereinces. We all have alot to learn from eachother. I can honestly say from this thread alone I have learned a whole bunch. People united in the same goal... THE SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH..............!!!!!

Maybe they are looking for something too?? They might not have ALL the answers themselves. Looking for a missing piece or person to complete........................................ sorry just a gut feeling....
edit on 22-7-2011 by Minori because: brain malfunction

haha just posted my theory about this!!!I also feel this definately has to do something with it

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
obviously the founder and members have lives otherwise they would be at the helm of formspring 24/7 answering questions. Right? I beginning to think this is a project. If this were monumental or life altering and they wanted you to prepare for it or know about it, I would think that they would not abandon the question forum. I may be wrong and I'm not giving up but I'm starting to get frustrated and peeved at the same time.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I was looking at the language in the drawing and trying to figure out if they were letters or words or whatever and then it hit me.. maybe its Enochian!, it would fit the theme.. So I went rummaging through my old high school junk for my bible and similar books, found it and no its not Enochian.. but some of the letters are close!

So then I thought that they had to have got the glyphs from somewhere or even have used something similar and changed it up a bit since I figure thats how languages work and theres no way they quickly invented a complicated language like the voynich manuscript.

So I went on Google Image search, typed in "alien language", set the colour to black and white, and you'll be surprised how many similar language glyph legends come up!

Even more strange was how close the Futurama alien alphabet is to the one from the drawing lol..
media.screened.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
im sorry to bust in but 1 thing puzzles me the most - from what i have seen its about some old lady retracting something she said / stater / etc (thats my impresion) - even if my idea was true the why the hell would you make a cryptic site before such "retraction"

or for that matter why would you make such a site for any statement aproching yet you give clues which make you more confused ( viral marketing - i would kill the guy whu invented that ).

problem is - if its important and it dosent hurt people why make such a fuss and confuse people untill " THE DATE"

this is my 2 cents sorry for interuption

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by maverick00420
A Google "site:" search turns up multiple links that are associated with the page. Theres 5 pages of 8-3-11.info/ links.. some with strange names, and some in spanish.

Strangely one link was called 8-3-11.info/tombraiderrules
Check it out

Go to Google and type in site:8-3-11.info

Whatever you type after the slash brings you to that page...unless I've guessed welll.

I tried 8-3-11.info... and 8-3-11.info... and they both worked...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

and the recordings from the numbers stations, sometimes are childrens voices, right?

only ONE with girl's voice - source - unknown, destination, unknown, origin - unknown(i mean - no similarities with any of considered as presumably identified(to some extent of course) at all.
all of it is known about it is included in pdf from conet project(general rules description of that specific source).
for some reason i think it is totally unrelated to case, anyway(ok..).

I think my biggest question right now is... If they're not anonymous, then how come we don't know who they are?

I do like Your question.
edit on 22-7-2011 by potential_problem because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-7-2011 by potential_problem because: (no reason given)

link   
so does anyone think the umbrella could be one that is used in photography

link   
reply to post by InAHurry

Maybe they found something..........translated something....obviously know something but have not figured out the last piece. Maybe they have a deadline of 8-3-11. Of course they would say that people have figured this out...they would not want to discourage our hard work. I'm gonna fly to texas and order some Chinese food.......lol

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Minori
reply to post by InAHurry

Maybe they found something..........translated something....obviously know something but have not figured out the last piece. Maybe they have a deadline of 8-3-11. Of course they would say that people have figured this out...they would not want to discourage our hard work. I'm gonna fly to texas and order some Chinese food.......lol

ask for the dim sum. should be very good

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Zippidee

It makes me wonder if the government is aware of this group?? If they had some earth altering info you would think the government would take them down to keep them silent. WAIT...the government has been way to busy with the NATO hackers and our debt to pay attention. Yeah not so sure about that.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
On the "You're lost" page.
Go to "View page source"
Then click "LostInTheMountains.mp3"
Scroll to the bottom then to the right
It says "TAGtyrolean music station The Conet Project The Conet Project 1997www.irdial.com..."

So i google "tyrolean music station" and found www.simonmason.karoo.net...
It says the radio played was translated as

"Helmut greets Franz!
Helmut greets Franz!
Hello!
The sizes 26 to 32 fit me well.
The sun is shining wonderfully.
Our hen is about to lay an egg.
[All the best!
Goodbye!]"

Is this anything new/important?

new topics

top topics