It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 117
<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggkatt
If this is a college experiment at USF, I just looked at the start date of summer classes. Summer B started June 27 and ends August 5th. The first question that was asked on formspring was 5 weeks ago, which would have been June 24th. That would be 3 days before classes started. There would have had to been planning for something like this for a while I would assume. Maybe August 3rd fits in perfectly with this, they can present to their professor what they have found by August 5th.

That's what I was just thinking while taking a break from the pc.

They stated they never expected this to get as big as it did which means the web site was mostly directed for something in their local, on a smaller scale... a university or tech. college maybe. A psychological experiment?

The references to Joanna Newsom (dating Adam Samberg) and Bob Dylan (in file codes) leads me to believe the age range of those involved is early 20's to late 50's which also leads me to believe some college class like at a tech college where you get those kinds of age ranges when you are "teamed" up with your fellow students for a project.

They stated that 18,000 was the one that started this and recruited the other 4... one for the coding, one for the web site, one leader... each doing their own part. I suspect that Belle is one of those involed, grandmother. There does seem to be some Jewish undertone with Belle and the 6pt. star and a few other things being involved but that could just be one of or more of the participants is Jewish? It may mean nothing.

The use of the word "Copyfight" is interesting but doesn't fit into my idea of what this is. It could be very important though.

They did say everything that was needed to go on to the next step is "hosted", which would mean it's all right there on the web site and "question & answer" session.

They did state this is nothing "illegal" OR "apocalyptic" in nature. So that should eliminate the Elenin, Rh- blood-type, war, and a few other extreme ideas.

I'm starting to lean towards a summer school psychology class experiment that relates to Apophenia as stated earlier.

I believe we all were looking waaay too deep into this.

But who knows? I'm probably wrong?!!

Time for a beer!

edit on 7/22/11 by AstroBuzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by WilShane
It says they have ~18,000 members on the application thing. If they really did have 18,000 members there WOULD be a leak in major information at least, if not the entire thing leaked.

18,000 is an individual, a guy, the one whom started the 8311

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
reply to post by vOid

reply to post by Zippidee

I originally saw that image on this blog.
According to that person:

Yep. That's another leaked image from the 8/3/11 gang, and as no one has told me otherwise, I assume it's legit.

Now I don't know if it is legit. Seems the cipher that was used to decode the other images translate wrong on this one.

For what it's worth...
OiO

The "KEY" used on the doodles IS the same as this one, as there is one tangible word in this latest code. I think there is a secondary cipher in play. We need a second "KEY" to unscramble the rest, and there are seven symbols still left untranslated.

Here's my partial translation:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/70656e6f7dab.png[/atsimg]

Note: Eliminate is kinda creepy, but not necessarily bad.

Here's the key to use, in a nice format. Good for the messages and the doodles.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4e2d460db90c.jpeg[/atsimg]

Right click, and "view image" to see the whole pic!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I think 4-4-12 are just trying to copy 8-3-11 rather then being connected.

watchyourbac.com (second image of belle) is about alcohol in your bloodstream, I've heard people talking about blood before but not sure if this was mentioned

And if you go into source code on images of belle, then topdown.mp3 scroll to the bottom then right. It says
"note rising scale The Conet Project The Conet Project 1997www.irdial.com... "
Again I've heard Conet Project mentioned before but not sure if this in specific has been mentioned

What I want to know, If this website is warning of us something, Why is it making everything into a puzzle?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AstroBuzz

look at my last post about the phone number that was on the taxi, and this phone number belonging to a houston texas restarunt on 11113 bellaire blvd.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
After typing '8-3-11 4-4-12' into google it took me to a site which is all about a murals and neighborhood art project.

And what are the deadlines for the project...yes you guessed it.

Might be a wild circumstantial stab in the dark but hey ho

www.nwnw.org...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by barefootsoldier

you know... maybee your onto something. this may be their submission all the pictures that are sent in. and the story just feeds the photos...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by rushunt
ok is there any password crackers here.. I know someone was gonna get it this weekend, If I knew more Id do it, I know its not easy but it is a good way to blow the doors open on this ... anyone up for fame and praise,... here is your chance...

I don't think it would be that easy since they used a proxy server.
But its almost as if they want you to try and hack it because their FTP server never blocks my IP no matter how many connections I attempt.

Mind you my connections are just anonymous pings, which is completely legal.

edit on 22-7-2011 by Fishticon84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
There is also a Halliburton office on bellaire blvd, dont know if this is at all related

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CrastneyJPR

I was also wondering where the sketches with the code came from?? I don't see them on the 8-3-11 site. Were they there and then taken down? They do reference having their own alphabet (with 38 symbols and no english numerals) and their own grammar.

I am beginning to think this is a type of social / internet experiment, so I am curious as to the outcome.
But the part of me that thrives on conspiracies and puzzles says this:

I am drawn by the Casseopia refrence. It could be as simple as there are 5 Stars in the Casseopia "W" and there are 5 of the 8-3-11 associates, or, it could be a reference to their use of astronomy...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Reply to post by Fishticon84

NVM

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

edit on 22-7-2011 by OneisOne because: taken care off

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Fishticon84

I have tried and tried all the words on the photos as passwords and it never shut me out either!

edit on 22-7-2011 by rushunt because: to fix my issues

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraggleRock
reply to post by InAHurry

The audio file is labeled LostInTheMountains.mp3

The Image file is labeled TheCorkTree.png

in celtic mythology, the cork tree is a symbol for endurance.

i think they know were looking for answers and little by little they are giving them to us

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

maybe.....yes I mean that would be an amazingly original an creative art project right?
who knows

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by kellerphoenix

There was another forum where they phoned that number and according to them the phone gets picked up and put down instantly. One claims that one mp3 (brutalityunecc) was playing before he gets cut off.

They also got a google map of the house/location where the ip is running from, according to them.
edit on 7/22/2011 by qonone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by qonone

the one on the taxi? Ill call it... I have a disposable track phone just for purposes like that... is that the number your speaking of?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Thanx for the heads up. I don't wanna get the boot from here.

I should have mentioned the pings, which technically isn't hacking.
The best I can do is play Uplink
lol.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Fishticon84

AGREE I CHANGED MY WORDING ALOT!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

Del...

Call it
We need to know if it's for real!

No, the taxi on the pic, no not that number...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by InAHurry

Oh, creepy! The page is called "Find your place" The "You're Lost" image is called "TheCorkTree.png" and the mp3 is called "LostInTheMountains.mp3" I haven't listened to it, what's on it!?

I'l be really pissed if this all has something to do with Lost

top topics

<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join