It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 116
<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrOysterhead
I think I have found the next step....

you can go to 8-3-11.info/tombraiderrules and 8-3-11.info/foxtrotyankeepapa

and you get "YOU'RE LOST" which you can click on and it takes you back to the homepage.

So I am thinking that if we can figure out the right addition to the URL then maybe we will have some answers

and the title is LookingForSomethingThatNeverExisted. could someone check the audio file? i think ive heard that before...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cinquain
As has been mentioned, there is another site that's popped up called 04-04-12.com....

I know some have mentioned they don't want to get involved in that, as this may be too complicated, but they possibly may be related [although they state they are not].

In their Formspring 04-04-12 Formspring they have mentioned that not only are they not related to 8•3•11, but they consider themselves to be the 'right' movement. Although they're just as elusive as 8•3•11, they have stated in answering a few questions that on that date, April 4th 2012

Possible extraterrestrial contact

and

They assume this will be unpopular, and leave people in denial

I don't know, I just find it weird that they're acting so similar and denying any relation to each other.

Ok, I wasnt going to bite but now that you have said they think they are the "right movement" I cant help but look into it.

Clearly the two are related.

link   
reply to post by Zippidee

I cannot find any source with an answer if Elenin would be transiting over Cas at that time, yet.

Aug 3 Dwarf Star crosses Earth orbit and Earth reaches Dwarf Star perigee orbit angle position. 1.489 AU from Earth. Aug 21 Dwarf Star crosses Venus orbit. 1.198 AU from Earth. Sept 11 Dwarf Star reaches perigee position and breaks ecliptic plane at Mercury orbit. 0.708 AU from Earth. Sept 19 Dwarf Star equidistant from Sun And Earth. 0.523 AU from Earth. Sept 26 Dwarf Star passes between Sun and Earth for second alignment for anticipated Geological Pole Shift Event. Second Alignment. 0.396 AU from Earth. ELE = 0.0 declination with Sun = -1 declination.

Lots of interesting info/theories & as always doomsday talk included in this source

earthchanges.ning.com...

edit on 7/22/2011 by qonone because: (no reason given)

link   
If this is a college experiment at USF, I just looked at the start date of summer classes. Summer B started June 27 and ends August 5th. The first question that was asked on formspring was 5 weeks ago, which would have been June 24th. That would be 3 days before classes started. There would have had to been planning for something like this for a while I would assume. Maybe August 3rd fits in perfectly with this, they can present to their professor what they have found by August 5th.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MrOysterhead

Hahaha, I wasn't going to get involved in this at all, as just reading the thread has been making my head swim, but now with this I think I'm a little curious

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I decided to use the old Cache: google search trick and see if any old pages would come on on the 8-3-11 site. I then clicked on "text only" so I could see what's on the page outside of any images. ***Definitely look at the last cache of the "sightings" page. Lots of interesting text which do not necessarily correlate to the images in the page.***

Here are all the pages from the site and what each page looks like with the specific cached text only view:

This is Google's cache of 8-3-11.info... (Main Page) It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on Jul 19, 2011 13:22:31 GMT. The current page could have changed in the meantime. Learn more

Stomped
Belle

•Ask Anonymously•
•About Us•
•Help Spread the Word in Your Area•
•Get Involved•
•Sightings•

This is Google's cache of 8-3-11.info... (Ask Anonymously) It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on Jul 16, 2011 23:49:07 GMT. The current page could have changed in the meantime. Learn more

Ask Anonymously

Before asking a new question please look through the questions we have already answered. Chances are we have answered your question before. Please do not ask questions like, "Why?" or "Can I spread the word in (INSERT YOUR AREA HERE)?". Yes. You are encouraged to spread the word of 8•3•11 where ever in the world you live. Questions that have been answered before will not be answered again, so if your question does not get answered look at the questions we have already answered. You might just find what you're looking for.

•Continue to Ask Anonymously•

This is Google's cache of 8-3-11.info... (About Us) It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on Jul 17, 2011 02:06:29 GMT. The current page could have changed in the meantime. Learn more

This is Google's cache of 8-3-11.info... (Help Spread The Word) It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on Jul 17, 2011 13:41:57 GMT. The current page could have changed in the meantime. Learn more

Help spread the word in your area
with these printable signs.
[Click image to open as a .pdf]
Good for stapling to telephone poles and public bulletin boards
T
Good for pasting up in public or as flyers.
NT

This is Google's cache of 8-3-11.info... (Get Involved) It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on Jul 17, 2011 09:58:17 GMT. The current page could have changed in the meantime. Learn more

~18,000

Applications are temporarily closed.

~18,000

Get Involved
Send your answers to the following questions to [email protected].
Only serious applicants will be considered, the more detail given in your responses the better.

What do you think 8•3•11 is about?
Why would you like to get involved in 8•3•11?
What can you do to help spread the word about 8•3•11?
How did you find this site?
What is your general location?

Top Down.

This is Google's cache of 8-3-11.info... (Sightings) It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on Jul 22, 2011 07:19:56 GMT. The current page could have changed in the meantime. Learn more

Sightings
Have you seen us in your area?
Take a photograph and mail it to [email protected]

Sold for 18,000
Retraction
Roof
Close
Ophiuchus
☼▲

B
C
D
E
F
JAY
G
In the wing.
H
EYE
OREO

Bacteria
Cles
8•3•11 does not condone the defacement of public or private property. *
Mailbox
Youth
Burnings
Several
Type text to display in place of the image.
Rococo
Lant
Eye
Federalist Sympathies
Tair
Sell
Penn
*8•3•11 does not condone or encourage the defacement of public or private property.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
With the appearance of this 4-4-12 "group" I'm now leaning even more toward, viral marketing/social experiment/attention seeking angle. Then again this 4-4-12 group could be trying to jump on the 8-3-11 bandwagon, by doing something similar.

I still wonder if this group isn't some suicide cult planning to off themselves on 8-3-11. Maybe it has to do with El Enin, I've heard speculation that El Enin is actually a spaceship, or that a spaceship is coming up right behind it. Maybe this group is trying to to taken away by the spaceship. Similar to what the Heaven's Gate cult believed/did in 1997.
edit on 22-7-2011 by HalLangerhans because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by plewis51

Holy crap. Nice find.

I gotta take a step back and think about this more. I am falling too deep into the rabbit hole.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Has anyone looked up the phone number on that cab 328 1308 and what is 17-76-BHE

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
not shure if you have seen this one

8-3-11.info...

daigualloquepongasaqui.esigual means somethign like "whateveryouputinhere.isthesame"

why, if this is some experiment in a university in the US, has so much "argentinian" feel to it?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Someone had found information about the website, I think it included a phone number. Is there a way to do a reverse phone number look-up? What I mean is can you enter the number and find out who owns the phone? Maybe if we get the name of one of the people involved we can research him/her.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I left it last night at 96 pages and here we are with another 20 pages added. I wish I had time to go through them. Any luck? Any major breakthroughs since last night?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by HalLangerhans
With the appearance of this 4-4-12 "group" I'm now leaning even more toward, viral marketing/social experiment/attention seeking angle. Then again this 4-4-12 group could be trying to jump on the 8-3-11 bandwagon, by doing something similar.

But, there's one thing.
Notice, when 4-4-12 domain was established.
Imho, it was far too early to make copycat.
Maybe, one is a form of distraction from real thing, OR it's parallel.

What's bad, try to teleport(teleport pro) 4-4-12 site, and look(check mp3).
what's weird - look at size of png and its dimensions(i think that there's something besides of img we can see there).

also, regarding to 8.8.3:
as i said before:
type 30.319155,-95.566485 in google maps.
you, people, seem to link Tx area to case, so, that trailer IS in Tx.
Why these coords?
www.zillow.com/homedetails/8311-Annie-Belle.../28684531_zpid/

sorry for saying this again, but you can use proxy from trailer novadays ;p

btw, full namelist of files from 8-3-11:
A.png.jpg
Alberta.png
Alphekka.png.jpg
Altair.png.jpg
B.png
Belle M..png
Born in Houston.jpg
BrutalityUnec.mp3
C.png
Cab.png.jpg
Cles.PNG
Condone.png
D.png
Dynamic.png
E.png.jpg
EYE.JPG
F.png
Far.png
Friends.png
G.png
Germany.png
GetInvolved.html
H.png.jpg
HelpHer.mp3
HelpHerCWT.pdf
HelpHerCWT.png
HelpHerNT.pdf
HelpHerNT.png
HelpSpreadtheWordinYourArea.html
Hiel.png
I could not stand.png
I fell down.png
ImagesofBelle.html
index.htm
Involvement.mp3
Knowledge.html
Knowledge.mp3
Michigan.png
Nature.png
Nested.png
Nurture.png
OERO.png.jpg
Rasalhauge.png
Repair.png.jpg
Rococo.jpg
StompedBy18000.png
Sucu.png
Tax.png.jpg
The Law.png
The Switch.png.jpg
TheOutlet.html
TopDown.mp3
Tounce.png.jpg
Vende.png.jpg
Volley.png.jpg
edit on 22-7-2011 by potential_problem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by biggkatt

There is an Asian restaurant in Houston Texas located on 11113 Bellaire Blvd

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I googled the phone number on the taxi and found that there is a chinese restaurant with that phone number in HOUSTON, TX...so I now know that that number is definitely photoshopped onto the taxi. I can't figure out what the other number is.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Reply to post by potential_problem

4-4-12 is a weight loss site.

04-04-12 is the copy cat site. This site was registered in July 2011.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sos81

Yeah found it to, on 11113 bellaire blvd. There is a lot of coincidences starting to add up to me

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
surely someone can find the password somewhere....
edit on 22-7-2011 by rushunt because: to be politically corect

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by InAHurry

The audio file is labeled LostInTheMountains.mp3

The Image file is labeled TheCorkTree.png

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I am starting to think this is a wild goose chase

top topics

<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join