It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggkatt
so does anyone think the umbrella could be one that is used in photography

i have the feeling the umbrella in the page will change to another thing that day as the secret is revealed.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

In case it doesn't embed .... a link. www.youtube.com...

Its on my daughters account, so it is set to private. It's kids stuff, don't want to scare the kids now!

By the way, this is the peak of my tech skills!!! I would liked to have had some dylan playing in the background, but all I have is vinyl! How would I even get it on the computer. Anyway, enjoy

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AKindChap
On the "You're lost" page.
Go to "View page source"
Then click "LostInTheMountains.mp3"
Scroll to the bottom then to the right
It says "TAGtyrolean music station The Conet Project The Conet Project 1997www.irdial.com..."

So i google "tyrolean music station" and found www.simonmason.karoo.net...
It says the radio played was translated as

"Helmut greets Franz!
Helmut greets Franz!
Hello!
The sizes 26 to 32 fit me well.
The sun is shining wonderfully.
Our hen is about to lay an egg.
[All the best!
Goodbye!]"

Is this anything new/important?

We've already ruled out an association with The Conet Project a long time ago, but the translation is new

I took that mpg and ran it through my forensics software and found a jpg header, but it turned out just to be the album cover art.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I asked if this had anything to do with a comet in our solar system, and I now get his.
This happened seconds later.

www.webs.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
www.postiar.com...

www.utexas.edu...

seems to make sense. I am about done with this until 8 3 11

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
after editing them audio files yesterday, the number are stuck in my head.i can get em out....

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
About the sightings pictures. In the one named "heil" there is an arrow in the top right (W in 8311 alphabet). The Lost Yorkie poster has 613 on it, which if flipped corresponds to some other letters in their alphabet (I think D or C is a flipped 3) maybe their is a letter in each of the pictures and it spells something. I don't know, just an idea if anyone has the will or the time. and yeah, I'm stuck on these pics and mildly obsessed, but haven' had the time to have a really good look.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Ok, guys. First, the godaddy locale in Arizona is a hosting domain, and if I am not mistaken, open to worldwide registration. So wondering about the domain is a waste of time. These people could literally be anywhere in the world, but if I am not mistaken, they do state they are in America.

Also, please do note it is the exact same address as ATS, since they host with the same Domain Provider. NO they are not linked! Coincidence? Perhaps, but it seems to be the primary locale for the godaddy domain hosting.

Keeping a domain registrant private is not something that requires you to be rich, it is a privacy thing. Nothing unusual here, people do, afterall, know how to use whois.

Tried to finger the site, got denied.

Ping and traceroute were predictable.

Next, look at the URL's on the 8-3-11.info website. Not the *page*, the URL.

For instance:

8-3-11.info...

If you simply type 8-3-11. info / index.html, you get the same page. (spaces added to prevent forming a real link)

Clicking the photo link brings you to: Belle%20M..png

Clicking Ask Anonymously brings you to: TheOutlet.html

Clicking About Us brings you to: Knowledge.html (the umbrella pic)

Clicking Help Spread The Word In Your Area: HelpSpreadtheWordinYourArea.html

Clicking Get Involved: GetInvolved.html (the application page)

Clicking Sightings: ImagesofBelle.html

Now, all of this text is typed in after the / in the 8-3-11.info link in your browser.

Now look:

www.majesticseo.com...

56 Indexed URLs

There are 56 unigue URLS involved with this website.

The FTP is to log in to the website to upload information. Technically, trying to log in there would most likely be considered "hacking", and I would be careful, I recommend *not* doing it, even trying could be trouble.

*However*, you can try to type in words in the URL in your browser after the /

I have tried a lot of words such as:

Help.html
MoreInformation.html
WhoIsBelle.html

and many more. Doing this is not hacking, it is just a way to discover unknown URL's. If you don't get a good page, you get the "You Are Lost" link. Nothing odd here, whoever built the site simply used it for the error page.

Use the knowledge you have gained to experiment with the URL's. You have gained a lot of clues, words, and hints, so now is the time to put them to good use. simply open a window, go to 8-3-11.info, and start typing some guesses into the URL after the /. If you don't get a page return, just the error, simply hit the back button.

56 distcint URLs indexed on that website. I think it was handwritten html, too.

8-3-11.info.hypestat.com...

Google Backlinks: 18,200
Google Indexed Pages: 18
Yahoo Backlinks: 881
Yahoo Indexed Pages: 9
Bing Backlinks: 576,000,000
Bing Indexed Pages: 22

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Content-Type: text/html
Last-Modified: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 18:21:46 GMT
Accept-Ranges: bytes
ETag: "a4ac96cd347cc1:0"
Server: Microsoft-IIS/7.0
X-Powered-By: ASP.NET
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 21:06:20 GMT
Content-Length: 3146

Using disguised.info.hypestat.com... and looking at other websites at that domain IP, I did find one that looks noteworthy: disguise.info, however, the site has not been created. Considering it has the .info, and "disguise", it is interesting to perhaps watch. This site seems to have been created close to or on the same date.

A new item:

en.wikipedia.org...
rawing_board

8x3x11 (Alternate Reality Game)

The majority of the information that we know is subjective, as this is a new Alternate Reality Game and the Puppet Master and his team are quite cryptic about their message. I wish to gather all said information in one place, so that those who begin the game can easily obtain what is necessary to understand what is going on at the current point in time.

8-3-11.info... This is the main site, and the site that was discovered. By whom is uncertain, as it was posted both on an anonymous board and unfiction.

www.formspring.me... They answer certain questions here.

If this is not acceptable to be place on wikipedia that is fine. I will simply organize the information elsewhere. Thank you for your time. Fourtulpas (talk) 16:10, 29 June 2011 (UTC)
Wikipedia is supposed to be based on reliable sources and not a place for Original research. So until others have written about this game, you should not be the first to write about it here. I am sure there are other wikis or boards around to report your discoveries though. Graeme Bartlett (talk) 21:01, 30 June 2011 (UTC)

As I said in my last post, this is a simple explanation of the drawing. Not anything deep, its a puppet. 18,000 is most likely "The Puppet Master".

edit on 22-7-2011 by Libertygal because: edit to fix error "57" to "56"

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggkatt
www.postiar.com...

www.utexas.edu...

seems to make sense. I am about done with this until 8 3 11

That's very interesting.

Many universities and their professors have been connected to the gov. and CIA.

Could this be an experiment by the gov.?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3213923a464e.jpg[/atsimg]

Another pic of Belle, more code.....

The code reads, "Are you safe? Are you home?"

Might be some more clues, I can see 8-3-11 near the top of her head. Found on an unfiction thread. Buonahotte apparently means Goodnight in Italian. Hmmm.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Well, I always thought that if people were outside when the poleshift or 3 days of darkness happened they would get sucked out into space lol and the people inside would at least be held back because of their ceiling or roof holding them here on Earth. lol

Man, drink a couple more beers and I'll be handcuffing myself to my stair railing lol

I dunno.

They said it's nothing apocalyptic.

I am safe. I am home. I think I will stay home on 8/3/11...

edit on 7/22/11 by AstroBuzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The Order of the Twelve Monkeys did it!!!
(sorry, couldnt resist.)

you know, it dawned on me - after having said the thing looks like a crash test dummy - there was a competition not long ago (i read something on the net about it) where (i presume) engineering students were challenged to create a contraption using crash test dummies that, once activated would not break an egg ( the egg has to be placed in the contraption somewhere) - i cannot remember the details but that is the gist of it. And one has to wonder... if this were some sort of college sociology experiment about how fast things travel using technology... maybe the schematic, the picture of the girl, the audio files... are just objects that dont really mean anything, just pieces of other school projects or projects of friends that he/she placed in this site to simply have cryptic content that would draw people in... like heck, i dont know, maybe his/her girl/boyfriend entered the crash test dummy contraption contest and the schematic was borrowed and his/her best friend takes a computer art class and the pic of the lilttle girl was a photo manipulation project... and the audio files were from some broadcasting class... i mean it doesnt really answer alot of other questions like all the seemingly deliberate file names, etc... but obviously its doable... *sigh* i just dont know, i have a slurpee headache. :-/

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I do find it amusing how so many people that just silently viewed ATS are all of a sudden signing up to chime in their ideas. It sure is bringing the "lurkers" out of hiding lol

edit on 7/22/11 by AstroBuzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by tsawyer2

I have been trying URL add ons for a while now. I will crack one eventually.
2nd

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Another interesting item.

She is named Belle M.

There is a bellem.net in German. Translated:

translate.google.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

Found one of the 56.
[?.html] but it only takes you to the same page as .info but with the url add on.
1 down 55 to go!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Zippidee

What do you mean? You added to the URL (8-3-11.info) and found something having to do with the 56 floors?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3213923a464e.jpg[/atsimg]

Another pic of Belle, more code.....

The code reads, "Are you safe? Are you home?"

Might be some more clues, I can see 8-3-11 near the top of her head. Found on an unfiction thread. Buonahotte apparently means Goodnight in Italian. Hmmm.

FAKE!!!!! FAKE!!!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal

Now look:

www.majesticseo.com...

56 Indexed URLs

There are 57 unigue URLS involved with this website.

Using www.google.co.uk...~&oq=site%3A8-3-11.info~&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=3716l3716l0l4229l1l1l 0l0l0l0l0l0ll0

You find URLS, I'm thinking they've either been deactivated, changed, or they're going to be updated?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Yeah, they said if it isn't on the site or in the "questions & answers" than it's not from them.

The answers are all there on the site... just can't figure it out.

top topics

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join