It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gangstalking - You got to be kidding me....

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by boncho

hmmm
then perhaps "A case of Gangstalking? You got to be kidding me...."
might have been more clear?

Well, gangstalking entirely is BS. And the reason for this, is because whatever it really is, it is not referred to as "gangstalking" by the people that are doing it.

So gangstalking... Yes, you got to be kidding me...

Nothing in this thread has proven gangstalking is entirely BS, especially nothing OP has posted.

My comments were in regards to the OP. So you believe that someone was trying to thwart the type of mustard she was using, was pinging her and spraying pesticides, and coughing on her at the library, and this was all part of gangstalking....

edit on 17-7-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I'm sorry but I've still yet to see ONE single piece of video that shows ANYTHING other than, crazy, attention seeking paranoid lunatics.

Gangstalking

please show me footage of this actually happening for real.

btw if you sit in your car and video-tape everyone, or walk around and just randomly video-tape people You ARE going to draw attention, perhaps a crowd. I think these people just want attention.

Stalking is real. Multiple people stalking others I'm sure it happens. But multiple people who have no relation to one another stalking John Doe and Jane Smith for no reason but to mess with thier mid and test emp's and other social experients on, c'mon, they have lab rats, and prison camps for that stuff.

If your ostracized by your community, it's probably because you are "the crazy neighborhood cat lady" and they wanna make you more crazy to get rid of you.

I mean come on. 10-15 people invading your "personal space", video please.

Tell me who are these "gangstalkers", and what affilation do they belong to? What are they to gain?

I really think some people need to go out more and learn who lives in thier neighborhood, and who you will see everyday. Make some friends, eesh.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I have read this entire thread and I have no freaking clue what is going on. Is gang stalking some kind of mass paranoia? Maybe a hoax?

I found this on a youtube video: "A SECRET CRIME WAVE IS SWEEPING THE UNITED STATES AND COUNTRIES ALL OVER THE WORLD. PEOPLE ARE BEING GROUP STALKED (STALKING BY ORGANIZED GROUPS OF PEOPLE) AND COVERTLY TARGETED WITH DIRECTED ENERGY WEAPONS (DEW'S). THIS IS ALSO REFERRED TO AS ELECTRONIC HARASSMENT AND TORTURE."
Vid
Are there people who really think they are being targeted? (besides the nut jobs)
edit on 17-7-2011 by zero1020 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2011 by zero1020 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by pplrnuts
Sounds like just a bunch of gibberish.

Am I missing something here?

Gang Stalking is a systemic form of control, which seeks to destroy every aspect of a Targeted Individuals life. Using occupational health and safety laws, warning markers can be added to a targets file. Individuals can be added to a Threat Assessment List for monitoring.

Once a target is flagged, a notification is sent out, and the target is followed around 24/7 by the various communities that they are in. A covert investigation might be opened, and electronic means used by the civilian spies as part of the covert monitoring and surveillance process.

Source

I tried to read that whole page you linked to, I really did! Couldn't make it. Got about 6 paragraphs in, and I couldn't take it any more. The belief in this needs it's very own entry in the DSM-IV.

Yup, bat-crap crazy. FAR beyond mere paranoia. I don't see how people who believe in such can function at all.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by zero1020

Nothing wrong with skepticism when it comes to stuff like this!

I see a few more showing up on the thread who scoff at the possibility.

Maybe try looking for Dr. John Hall, who speaks on this issue, in connection with secret government ops. He was on Coast to Coast in February, and he has worked with THOUSANDS of victims of electronic harassment, stalking, mind control, etc. Yes, he asserts that they can simulate mental illness in people, virtually at will, so if this is the case, I suppose people would indeed appear to be delusional.

Dr. Hall has intelligence contacts, so he has some familiarity with the broad range of technology that can be used. One thing that he mentions, and it is crucial to a better understanding of the issue, is that satellites are actually used to deliver their diabolical technology, meaning you could be out in the middle of nowhere (as some victims have reported), and start hearing "voices" in your head. An experience like this tends to make the victims believe that humans couldn't possibly be the perps. This may explain why "aliens" are an appealing explanation for some.

By the way, for the victims out there, there are some trying to combat this terror. Dr. Hall for example is calling for a congressional hearing to help stop this, and in the mean time, interested people might even check out the organization called Freedom from Covert Harassment & Surveillance.

FCHS

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

reply to post by nenothtu

Yup, bat-crap crazy. FAR beyond mere paranoia. I don't see how people who believe in such can function at all.

There are entire sites dedicated to this stuff. What I can't understand, is if people are just doing it for attention or is there some monetary gain when you build up a big enough following of your 'gangstalking victimization'.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

Unfortunately, I think this is one of those issues where there is truth to it, but it is in a whole other context. Many things get twisted and warped to benefit the youtuber, blogger, or general attention seeking individual promoting the idea.

If anyone is important enough to generate subversive action by the government, they should already know what field they are playing on, and nothing should come as a surprise.

Edit: And by "truth to it" I do not mean there is truth to the people complaining about coughing, mustard, pinging and pesticides being sprayed on them...
edit on 17-7-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

If anyone is important enough to generate subversive action by the government, they should already know what field they are playing on, and nothing should come as a surprise.

That's fine, but it's not about being important.

You might click on the link I provided.

I hate to say it boncho, you post some good stuff, and often are a voice of reason in some threads, but here, you might be beating on a whole bunch of people who really do have an issue.

Someone I spoke with recently was a psy-ops officer in Afghanistan, fairly high up, not a general, but in management, so-to-speak. When I mentioned some of these things, he was a bit surprised I even know about them, but he didn't deny it. In fact, he gave me a new term to use, since they apparently call this tech, "active denial technology", within the military.

It is not only being used in the Middle East. It is being used right here, in the USSA. Has been, for at least thirty years now.

JR

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

reply to post by nenothtu

There are entire sites dedicated to this stuff. What I can't understand, is if people are just doing it for attention or is there some monetary gain when you build up a big enough following of your 'gangstalking victimization'.

No, it's probably not an issue of attention-seeking or pursuit of monetary gain, it seems more to be an indicator that the incidence of hyper-sensitive, self-centered folks is on the rise. What the rest of us can just blow off as a bad day with an asshole, they seem to take far too personally, and then build an entire conspiracy around it. I mean. seriously - these people claim that even their own FAMILIES are involved in this alleged organized harassment? Their own FAMILIES get a "notification" and begin to systematically harass and stalk them?

I'd FIRE my whole family and go get a new one if I couldn't trust 'em any further than that!

Nossir, it sounds like a full-blown clinical illness to me. I dunno if Thorazine could even fix it.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

Well, gangstalking entirely is BS. And the reason for this, is because whatever it really is, it is not referred to as "gangstalking" by the people that are doing it.

So gangstalking... Yes, you got to be kidding me...

The people doing it (religious groups, right wing extremists etc) probably refer to it as "surveillance".

What kinda people are you hanging out with, cripmeister? The ones that were gangstalking ME were all left-wing extremist atheists!

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I once read a short story "Narapoia" by a writer called Alan Nelson.In the story narapoia is condition opposite to paranoia when you constantly follow the people that you beleive are stalking you.It pretty much sums up some of these so called "gang stalking" videos.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

From your link:

At this time, we at FFCHS find that we are also being stalked and harassed by a radically obsessed group of targeted individuals who state they are victims of COINTELPRO. If encountered, please disregard their totally fictitious claims concerning our organization.

See the irony in this?

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I don't understand why the questions are being directed at the victims of this type of bullying, it absolutely does happen and has happened as long as there have been overly aggressive punks in the world. A light does indeed need to be shown on this IMO, because it should not be accepted behavior.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

but here, you might be beating on a whole bunch of people who really do have an issue.

I don't think there is a nice way to tell someone they are crazy. When I am not thinking clearly I appreciate someone giving me harsh criticisms.

I think it is much more damaging that people are perpetuating this idea to regular, confused people that have mild issues. It is clear that this kind of thinking is not helping the underlying problems but instead compounding them.

Are there legitimate subversive, military tactics out there? Yes. Are they being used on people with no ties to anything besides these gangstalking sites/blogs? I don't think so.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
I don't understand why the questions are being directed at the victims of this type of bullying, it absolutely does happen and has happened as long as there have been overly aggressive punks in the world. A light does indeed need to be shown on this IMO, because it should not be accepted behavior.

Did you read the OP? The person said that "coughing" was the uh... form of "bullying".

Or watch some of the videos posted in this thread, one person thinks they are being followed by a mother who is buying groceries and talking on the phone....

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
reply to post by MegaCurious

Finally, nice to see someone that knows what this stuff REALLY is..

And you said it very well...

Gangstalking is custom tailored for each target, and the things these people will do, are worse than cruel or torture..

I have never personally witnessed it happen to others, but did have it happen to me once...

The way that I solved the problem was I shot three of the perps in the foot at close range...

From then on, they decided to take me off the list..

One was using a modified microwave oven's magnetron to use against their target's, me included.. From an apartment next door that one of them, or all, moved in to..

These people that will do these things, are beyond any kind of morals whatsoever...

I have heard that certain abc intel agencies use these people against certain targets...

The biggest problem I know of that makes most people laugh at this as being rediculous, is the fact that it IS rediculous, and beyond what normal people can even fathom that another person would do to others... They use this to adavantage obviously..

I hadn't heard of the alien angle, but when these very bizarre things start happening, it can be so mentally devastating to some, that you can believe anything is happening...and not really know what is reality and fantasy... Which may even be one of the objectives against the target..

The best answer to anyone who would do these things is to fight back with deadly force. They don't deserve any mercy whatsoever...

You shot your neighbors because you suspected they were using "modified microwave oven's magnetron" against you?

I'm not sure people like you should be allowed guns

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Hmm.... I won't go too crazy with it, but it's starting to make me think. Lately I've been having alot of issues with chase (ya ya I know.... ) and them locking my debit card/account randomly making it hard as hell for me to buy stuff.... I'm constantly having to clal them and have them unlock my card, they can never tell me why it gets locked. This just started 2 months ago when I received a new card from them randomly because they felt my old one was compromised. I've been with chase for over 6 years and never had any issues like this before, it all started in May this year -.-

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I hope this isn't too off-topic, but just reading this thread made me think of this video:

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Yea like another said, paranoia. I mean, if you were actually being stalked by a bunch of people, you'd probably be dead by now.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by boncho

Yea like another said, paranoia. I mean, if you were actually being stalked by a bunch of people, you'd probably be dead by now.

Exactly, it makes no sense. Reminds me of another group of lunatics who think everyone in their life has been replaced by clones. Very weird ego like paranoia, delusions of grandeur level stuff.

If they were as important as they thought they'd have been dead

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join