It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gangstalking - You got to be kidding me....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Gangstalking

So... Any sufferers?

I know there are a couple threads on this already*, but let me work another angle:

I found someone talking about "gangstalking" I just thought it was a joke. A bad one at that....

One e-mailer wrote to me several times and called me a whore. He told me that I was the type of woman men don’t marry. I’m the kind of woman who a man uses (I’d hate to be his wife!) when his wife won’t do the kind of things a man wants sexually.

He called me an “old bag”. I’m sure he’s perfection (LOL). Another gang stalker picked on me for writing about pastrami and what kind of mustard was used on a pastrami sandwich. Called me a hick. He’s the hick. I got the mustard I wanted on my sandwich. Not what someone dictated I should have on it.

Another one called me whore again for writing about being asked to be a model at one time. He told me the only way I could make it to modeling was by whoring myself.

Okay, so this is either a joke or some kind of attention drawing exercise or perhaps the cancellation of some med scripts... Right?

Yesterday, I was thrown out of the library. I went into the library as usual to use the computer. As soon as I got in, the gang stalkers started with their harassment–the constant spraying of pesticide, pinging me with computer, making noises that they’ve heard me make, non-stop.

People don't actually believe this stuff... right?

This story is:

1.Plea for attention
2.Comedic entertainment
3.Cancellation of meds

Source

Please tell me the answer.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I have asked similar questions and came to basically the same conclusions as you for the general "gangstalking" thing...others have a different view but you can't find much logic to it all. I mean, why?

CJ

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Sounds like just a bunch of gibberish.

Am I missing something here?

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The rest of the world would consider these situations as people just being assholes.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by boncho

I have asked similar questions and came to basically the same conclusions as you for the general "gangstalking" thing...others have a different view but you can't find much logic to it all. I mean, why?

CJ

I was looking through the uh... "symptoms" or "effects" of it, and it just seems to be either complete bat-dung-ism/no holds barred crazy, or a drive to seek attention.

Some of the things people are complaining about are completely dependent on how they interact with the world. I mean, did people forget that they are treated on how they interact, or does everyone just expect life to fall in your lap these days?

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeTan
The rest of the world would consider these situations as people just being assholes.

Bingo.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by pplrnuts

Gang Stalking is a systemic form of control, which seeks to destroy every aspect of a Targeted Individuals life. Using occupational health and safety laws, warning markers can be added to a targets file. Individuals can be added to a Threat Assessment List for monitoring.

Once a target is flagged, a notification is sent out, and the target is followed around 24/7 by the various communities that they are in. A covert investigation might be opened, and electronic means used by the civilian spies as part of the covert monitoring and surveillance process.

Source

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I dont know, I think there might be something to this gang stalking thing after all.

I've seen some videos of some weird stuff, supposedly associated with this.

Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
their is peeps msging you on here calling you a whore?

tell them to go # themselves, but the net is open to everyone..even compleat nutcases unfourtonalty

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I would have to say people are insane enough to do both.

There are some attention seekers, and some big d's.

If so many people do not like you, maybe you should look at yourself a bit closer.

If your bullying or being a jerk, stop it that's just not nice.

There was a video on youtube that I cannot recall the name, but the gist was-

There is no god*, only good. If you belive in god that is good and as it should be. If you belive in evil you should be whacked upside the head.

*Disclaimer- Is only a quote I am not in any way shape or form expressing my view of a god, gods, or any religon in anyway. I love you all.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I can absolutely believe her claims.

I remembered this from awhile back. From Erin Brockavich BTW. One of many vids out there:

A personal account:

This is a vid that shows it happening like a play-by-play:

edit on 16-7-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Ever been to 4chan?

Read a few threads and posts there and it will make this one look tame.

That's not "gangstalking", it's people that still live with their mom's and have too much time on their hands.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by pplrnuts

Gang Stalking is a systemic form of control, which seeks to destroy every aspect of a Targeted Individuals life. Using occupational health and safety laws, warning markers can be added to a targets file. Individuals can be added to a Threat Assessment List for monitoring.

Once a target is flagged, a notification is sent out, and the target is followed around 24/7 by the various communities that they are in. A covert investigation might be opened, and electronic means used by the civilian spies as part of the covert monitoring and surveillance process.

Source

I see the meaning of "gang stalking" but what I do not get is the quotes above from the alleged victim in the OP thread. The girl sounds like your average teenager going through the normal teenage life of getting insults and picked on which happens to many teens everyday.

Whats the point of this specific case is what I am asking. It doesnt seem out of the ordinary. What am I missing here??

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by jude11
Ever been to 4chan?

Read a few threads and posts there and it will make this one look tame.

That's not "gangstalking", it's people that still live with their mom's and have too much time on their hands.

Yeah, you're right on that. I think a lot of gang stalking might start there tho. Seems like a place ripe for members.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by pplrnuts

Because the person that I linked in the OP, believes she is being "gangstalked".

The woman next to me was doing her “coughing bit. I just couldn’t ignore the bitch. That’s the word that got me thrown out. Under my breath I said the word several times (not directly to her). They can dish it out, but they can’t take it. She ran directly to the librarians and reported that I had called her a bitch.

Either that or it is just a big joke....

She claims to have called a woman in the library a bitch because the woman was coughing, while maintaining she was a 'victim?' of the coughing fit.

The whole thing is just a big question mark to me....

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
you better watch what you say boncho...
you may get flagged next

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Yeah, you're right on that. I think a lot of gang stalking might start there tho. Seems like a place ripe for members.

I'll give you that... But, can't the uh.. victims? Just stop going there... I mean, it sounds like one of those self victimization things where either the person is drawn to people that abuse them, or they are just so annoying they tend to piss the entire world off.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Isn't this what the government or huge corporations do to those whistle blowers?

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by balon0
Isn't this what the government or huge corporations do to those whistle blowers?

nah, they just cut their breaklines...

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Wow...this is kinda of scary. We use to call this Schizophrenia but I guess the PC Police do not allow it any more. Not even sure after reading some of the blogs if it is a joke or for real

one lady going to the library called another lady sitting next to her a "B" because she was coughing and she says that is gang stalking because other people were also coughing...give me a break. people follow her and talk about her ? Arrogant or sickness to believe people you do not know are automatically about you just because they are close to you. Perhaps this is a result of all the drugs out there nowadys to treat various childrens "illness" that use to be taken care of by a good old fashioned spanking
edit on 7/16/2011 by DJMSN because: add line

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join