It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gangstalking - You got to be kidding me....

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
this is horrible for your everyday person....but with the right people you could f**k up an elites life!
brilliant!

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by JR MacBeth

From your link:

At this time, we at FFCHS find that we are also being stalked and harassed by a radically obsessed group of targeted individuals who state they are victims of COINTELPRO. If encountered, please disregard their totally fictitious claims concerning our organization.

See the irony in this?

Some serious irony boncho!

Glad you clicked the link, but crazy people or not, I think it's too early to dismiss this as a "nutcase" issue. Hopefully, others will click on the link, and decide for themselves. They have some good info, IMO.

Electromagnetic weapons aren't sci-fi of course. They can literally make you "crazy", torture you, and even kill you.

The question then is why would a government, let's say the US government, to be more specific, why would they do this to "regular", or unimportant people?

First, we should ask "if" they would do this, and the answer given by history is an overwhelming YES. They've done far, far worse, and are likely still doing terrible things. It would be hard to "prove" they were doing anything, and harder still to really stop them.

As to "why" they would do this, it's like all the rest. Whether there is, or is not, a "war" on, there are elements of the CIA / NSA that desire gathering info like this. They may very well think there are legit reasons to do it, although most of us probably would not agree.

They do in fact have some historical reason to explore these issues. As some may recall, the "Moscow signal" detected in the 1960's, microwave radiation being beamed at the US Embassy, was never assumed to be benign. It led to Project Bizarre, which followed MKULTRA sub-project 119, in 1965. (Original documents about this are now held at the National Security Archives at George Washington University in DC. See John Marks, who wrote about this in his Manchurian Candidate: The CIA and Mind Control.)

Anyway, I digress. Really, this is hardly a issue to dismiss too casually. It's quite possible there is a whole lot more going on here.

A bigger issue is something we might call, "influence technology". Is it being used on a massive scale? With 1984ish things coming at us, one after another, things like the War on Drugs, the War on Terror, renaming things in Orwellian fashion (anyone recall when we had "national security"? How did we end up with "Homeland"? And while we're at it, why not Fatherland Security?)

Ah well, no one need take anything too seriously. After all, this bio-electromagnetic weaponry leaves no trace. Plausible deniability. Who can argue with that?

JR

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

reply to post by JR MacBeth

A bigger issue is something we might call, "influence technology". Is it being used on a massive scale? With 1984ish things coming at us, one after another, things like the War on Drugs, the War on Terror, renaming things in Orwellian fashion (anyone recall when we had "national security"? How did we end up with "Homeland"? And while we're at it, why not Fatherland Security?)

There is irony in that too. If you just go along with the status quo you aren't pressured to conform. Fight it, and then you are a target.

But that is social interaction 101. And to be honest, all this stuff happened before there was technology and drugs and anything else that would support this action.

I mean, we all know damn well saying the Earth was round when it was perceived to be flat wasn't a good idea....

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Throwing pesticide at her at a public library and she's the one that got thrown out?!

I would seriously ask to see her mental health history before taking any of this seriously.

Khar

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

If you just go along with the status quo you aren't pressured to conform. Fight it, and then you are a target.

But that is social interaction 101. And to be honest, all this stuff happened before there was technology and drugs and anything else that would support this action.

I mean, we all know damn well saying the Earth was round when it was perceived to be flat wasn't a good idea....

I'm not going to beat the dead horse, seems like most posting in your thread are AOK going along, thinking this is all just too nuts to happen to them. That's understandable.

BUT, a big point that you're missing is that this relatively new phenomenon has little or nothing to do with status quo, or nonconformists.

Likely most victims of this technology are targeted for any number of reasons, but the most important ones being those that fullfil the "scientific" parameters of the particular study. Or, if it is well beyond mere experimentation, then it might have more to do with the implementation of strategy, or policy, concerning the population as a whole, perhaps with some critical mass of pliable subjects desired, who are subjected to special attention. Not that the subjects are special, just that some minimum number is required, for a desired result.

As far as this particular phenomenon going on since flat-earthers, well, I wouldn't know, but I suppose if you write it off as just so many crazies and nonconformists, well yes, we'll always have those. I don' think this is the case. This, like the very real 420 and 911 phenomena, are rather "new", and smack of some sophisticated intent. Whether it's from the military quarter, or somewhere else, we "little people" can only speculate. Either that, or maybe there really are aliens out there!

JR

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by JR MacBeth
I looked at this issue from different angles some time ago, and there does appear to be something to it.

Obviously, there are plenty of just plain nutty people out there, but you can't just dismiss it outright because of the nutters.

Here's an idea that might seem pretty crazy to some people, but there is plenty of evidence to support the possibility that there are people out there using many of us as lab rats. They don't mind playing games with the population, and perhaps their games don't just stop with chemicals, or germs. Maybe some mind games are in the mix. In fact, many who are familiar with Project Blue Beam may wonder if things will get to a point some day where these kinds of things eventually occur on a grand scale.

Of course, it could be that there are "scientific" reasons to study behavior, even though most of us might not like their methods. With the many advancements at their disposal today, someone in the intelligence community could easily target an individual, or certain family or community members, etc.

Certainly, political motivations could account for individual cases, after ruling out the possibility of paranoia (which naturally peaks in humans in their 30's, according to modern psychology). As far as groups of people, or those who seem completely unimportant, again, I would not dismiss the possibility of an "experiment" being conducted. Some of the data they collect could prove useful to someone's agenda, somewhere.

Considering the many proven "diabolical" experiments conducted on unwitting human populations in the past, it isn't unreasonable to imagine things are going on today. Maybe we should be grateful that they're just messing with our minds this time. That AIDS thing they released a few decades ago really screwed up the social scene you know.

JR
edit on 17-7-2011 by JR MacBeth because: (no reason given)

Yeah for sure.
I don't disagree.

I mean..
I know that the technology exists, and Im sure there is plenty of motive to use it..
and it probably does happen..

I just have not been able to find one "victim" yet, who does not sound like they have a serious mental imbalance/condition.
After my previous post last night (much as i hate to admit it), I got sucked into another 2-3 hours of watching that stuff... lol
People claiming theyre being 'gangstalked'. All sorts of people... probably 10 different ones..
and I did not see one who didnt make me think;
"ok, either they are on some very f'd up medication (probably since they were children)"
or "they are in serious need of some kind of medication"...

This, coming from someone [me] who thinks western medicine, big pharma, psychology industry, fda, etc.. is all a huge joke, and need to be done away with.

Even people who talk about things like being abducted by aliens, remembering past lives, seeing 'ghosts', riding in a spaceship, etc, etc.... Do not strike this "wow, they are messed up" chord in me.

Yet somehow, Every 'gangstalking victim" ive seen and listened to, seem pretty 'nuts'.
I know I'm not an expert in psychology, even after studying it for years in school, and then many more years on my own.. ~ Mostly learning about what a crock of $hizz more than half of that stuff I learned was, and then doing my best to re-learn it all, on my own. lol
But these peeps just feel "crazy" to me.
I think most people who are considered "crazy".. are probably not crazy at all....
But I have yet to see one G.S. victim [aka a 'T.I.] lol, who are convincing/logical/rational.

Like I said..
I know the technology for this kind of thing does exist, and is most likely being used on unsuspecting people somehow.. And I would love to find a person who actually makes sense when they talk about it,
who do not just repeat everything they've read or heard from other people.
Which is pretty much all Ive seen/heard so far.. after being sucked into observing these people for apprx. 5 hours.

I don't know..
I know more crazy, messed up , weird things happen than most people could, or want to fathom..
I've just yet to see any of these "T.I.'s" who actually seem to be 'mentally stable'.

I found one kid , who seemed like an intelligent, cool guy..
and he was the only one I watched that made any bit of sense..
and even he is was like the rest of them...
either A) on some messed up meds. prob. since childhood. or B) seriously lacking in some kind of medication that they actually do need.

Maybe I'll have to post a few of the vids. I watched... lol

Strange world.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

lol I did, I just misunderstood it, sorry

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
It does happen. And it is the people you expect to be doing it. But not against whom you would think they would be doing it to...

Operation Harassment

The saying "the RCMP always gets their man" has come true, in some respect for senior officers at "J" Division in Fredericton. The man they stalked and all but removed from his job was one of their own.

His name is Staff Sergeant Ken Smith, an officer with more than 25 years of service, whose only crime was that he landed a job his boss didn't want him to have.

It exists but it doesn't go by the name gangstalking for those involved. They call it many things but it is the same thing.

Just because you don't believe it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

You are talking about a legitimate scenario. Not a totally random person. In your case, it is not only feasable but proven via your source. Many religious groups "cults" employ similar tactics...indeed something of this sort exists, but again, mustard manuevering? Here is another nut who feels compelled to expose himself:

I mean, I took the time to watch it. My recommendation - don't. It is a man walking around accusing people of watching him - scary..

NUTSO

CJ

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789
It does happen. And it is the people you expect to be doing it. But not against whom you would think they would be doing it to...

Operation Harassment

The saying "the RCMP always gets their man" has come true, in some respect for senior officers at "J" Division in Fredericton. The man they stalked and all but removed from his job was one of their own.

His name is Staff Sergeant Ken Smith, an officer with more than 25 years of service, whose only crime was that he landed a job his boss didn't want him to have.

It exists but it doesn't go by the name gangstalking for those involved. They call it many things but it is the same thing.

Just because you don't believe it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Already covered that:

Well, gangstalking entirely is BS. And the reason for this, is because whatever it really is, it is not referred to as "gangstalking" by the people that are doing it. So gangstalking... Yes, you got to be kidding me...

The Toronto 18 could fall into that too, because their second in command was an RCMP agent and they were followed and had electronic surveillance.

I understand subversive techniques are used by different LE and Intelligence agencies. My point in this thread is the average person with no connections to much of anything, being targeted by light beams and deaths rays.

The sole reason I don't think it is possible to prove "gangstalking" is because it is a generalization. Sure, things of that nature happen, but to simply label it "gangstalking" is ignorant.

It is the MSM style version of labeling something to provoke identification and emotional reaction. Every case is specific and should be treated as such.

Just as people are running around shouting "the powers that be". Well, if you don't know the persons name, and you don't know what they do or who they are... you don't know jack.

And if there is someone being "gangstalked" but no one knows why, who or how, then you don't know jack. The word is meaningless, and, if you do know, you probably wouldn't call it "gangstalking" because the whole affair would be more complicated than a simple term.

When did everyone grow so comfortable with having useless bits of information, labels, and fluff for explanations??

I wish people would read more books these days.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia

Originally posted by alienreality

You shot your neighbors because you suspected they were using "modified microwave oven's magnetron" against you?

I'm not sure people like you should be allowed guns

Really? and no they weren't my neighbors...

I like how you just make up things to suit your own armchair intelligence..

The people that were gangstalking, by the way, were charged with felony harrassment and assault..

I was simply defending myself, and was not charged with any crime..

What you need to do is THINK before you spew your ignorance around for everyone to see, and perhaps ask questions before drawing conclusions.. It could really help you deny ignorance..

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

Another thing I might point out, is if you really buy into the whole idea of it.... Well, you are buying into someone's creation...

Gangstalking in schools.

What happened to personal responsibility, communication and just going about your life without being spastic? Now we have another social behavior....

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I can agree with most of that.

In the example I linked, the officer was on a talk show here(I live in the general area that this happened) and he called it gangstalking. The show doesn't archive or make available on line past shows so I can't really prove that but he did say it.

I do agree with you though that the average person that claims is this is usually a few cards short of a deck and the label is used to elicit emotional responses from the public by the MSM.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Of course ganstalking is real members on the 4-Chan website have done this type of psychological tactic before on people they made targets, so its' a known fact it's real.

Now the problem is not everybody who makes such claims is legit, but sure some people who make the claims are legitly being used as a experiment or become a target for what ever reason....

I mean this tactic first came to public knowledge through a movie called Gaslight from 1944 were the plot was a husband trying to drive his wife to suicide 1944 so it's really nothing new...

edit on 17-7-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Funny stuff. To wonder what it be like be followed discretely by a mob of people.. I'm a grown man who has been through some things- I know if a group had been following me too long it would be time to get face to face and throw the hands up. Don't really understand why this woman is looking for sympathy or a spark from the public.. she clearly stated she called a woman who was having a coughing fit a swear word...repeatedly...under her breath (like a child). Goes on to describe men who e-mail her profanities? What's the big deal? Isn't that what most men do and women already proclaim this?

Group stalking... maybe by the government. Otherwise, what kind of people truly take their lives (as a group of follower-investigators) away from whatever crap they had going on before.. and then begin to mission behind a person simply to lobby that they are.....wrong? Or in this case... a whore?

Sounds stupid to me.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
Really? and no they weren't my neighbors...

I like how you just make up things to suit your own armchair intelligence..

The people that were gangstalking, by the way, were charged with felony harrassment and assault..

I was simply defending myself, and was not charged with any crime..

What you need to do is THINK before you spew your ignorance around for everyone to see, and perhaps ask questions before drawing conclusions.. It could really help you deny ignorance..

You said they lived next door to you; you said they were attacking you with ""modified microwave oven's magnetron" - Did you not? Ergo you attacked your neighbours because you suspected they were firing "modified microwave oven's magnetron" at you.

I like how you insult my intelligence for simplifying your claims. Despite the fact I edited or changed nothing.

I somehow doubt you put that part out about microwaves in court, either. You'd be in the happy-house right now if that were the case.

Post your evidence. If you have evidence for this happening to the point of it being strong enough to justify shooting your neighbour in front of a court of law then I would like to see this evidence, because it must be bloody good... Dare I say it's sure to be one of the strongest cases to support gang-stalking that there is.......... Somehow I doubt you'll be able to present anything

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

this is one of the issues as far as i can see.
stalking is real, no one would possibly deny that. the problem is people with mental disorders that believe in gangstalking find legit cases of stalking such as the rcmp case or one i saw video on youtube being claimed as "gangstalking" when it was just plain stalking by one person. the "T.Is" see those real reports of stalking and conflate it with their paranoid delusions that they are getting stalked because some other poor soul is too.
maybe even going as far as making up the belief that the police only caught one of the stalkers and others are out there. which is funny because the police are fingered as "perps" by the "T.Is". why would a "perp" turn in other "perps"?

how does one confront such cognitive dissidence? how can one take such beliefs seriously? should anyone given the disconnected events these people dream up to create this gangstalking conspiracy? generally speaking i've never heard of people forming systematic mobs forming to harass random people for no reason, every example other than g.s. examples is backed up by a logically sound reason that isn't random, whether it be racism,sexism,political,ethnic, class, or opinion.
the idea that 15 or more people get together and form networks to harass and attack a single random person sounds downright impossible to me, much less millions of people doing it boggles the mind. more so when you look at what the nutter believes they do! why would anyone care if you had a sandwich on july 5th at 5pm? do they really think they are that special?

they wonder why we call them crazy? because the idea that you could motivate that many people to do such a thing to a random stranger for no personal gain except for the sick pleasure of tormenting them sounds outright absurd.
people are sick don't get me wrong, but how could a person think that strangers would give a crap about them enough to spend years moving stuff around in their homes or anything that normal people would view as random?

this just proves true that the mentally ill believe they are sane and everyone else is crazy.

sorry for the length.

edit on 18-7-2011 by demongoat because: added stuff

edit on 18-7-2011 by demongoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by demongoat

Who supplies the paparazzi with the information they need to stalk celebrities??? Lawyers have connections as well as LE. So don't play naive. Stalking is BIG BUSINESS. The only difference is celebs have the money to fight back... where as little unimportant people don't. People with vendettas stalk. People in love stalk. People fighting for child custody stalk. People competing with other businesses stalk. People with nothing better to do stalk. Sometimes it's just one person doing the stalking... and sometimes an entire nation gets conned by the media and also gets involved in stalking... as is the case with Casey Anthony.

Whatever the case may be (professional or amateur)... it's stalking and it's ORGANIZED.
edit on 18-7-2011 by shushu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
What I see going on here is harassment of people known to be mentally ill.

There is a societal trend, especially by the young, toward harassment of the vulnerable and it's growing worse.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012srb

I think Jeffrey Wigand might beg to differ with you. Number 1 on my top 10 list of movies that are a must see for those in the know is THE INSIDER...

Jeffrey eventually got his story out to the public. Unfortunately... not everybody makes it out of the starting gate. They either get whacked... or they whither and die a slow agonizing death after methodically being labled a lunatic and targeted for gangstalking. Fact.
edit on 18-7-2011 by shushu because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join