It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gangstalking - You got to be kidding me....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by shushu

Mobsters fall under the category of gangstalkers... usually manipulated by powerful people in high places in government with an agenda. If you know they are there... then it's politically motivated gangstalking.

Okay, you are gonna have to rework all these definitions because if you haven't noticed the uh... 'gangstalkers' are being 'gangstalked'.

Bufalino File

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I think a lot of people are misunderstanding the difference of isolated incidents and widespread practice.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

English isn't your first language, is it???

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
what the hell is the op talking about? when posting a thread you need to write it as tho the reader has never herd your story.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TaxpayersUnleashed
what the hell is the op talking about? when posting a thread you need to write it as tho the reader has never herd your story.

Below is my quote from the OP:

"I found someone talking about "gangstalking" I just thought it was a joke. A bad one at that...."

"People don't actually believe this stuff... right?

This story is:

1.Plea for attention
2.Comedic entertainment
3.Cancellation of meds

Please tell me the answer.

"

Which part would like clarification on?
edit on 17-7-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by shushu
reply to post by boncho

English isn't your first language, is it???

Elaborate.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
With this gangstalking business, isn't that the same sort of thing internet trolls are doing to Christian Weston Chandler or Ruckersville VA ? (Supposedly autistic, lives off the gov't but spends the money on stuff other than the necessities)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
As if you would put up with this stuff...
Your only prey until you decide to be the hunter. I would be giving my stalker some harsh warnings and then if necessary a good old fashioned ass kicking.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I think you're mistaken. "Gangstalking" is the most highly serious issue going on these days that most people will never find out about. You really don't see anything out of the ordinary unless you're the target. Not even most so called "gangstalking victims" understand the full scope of the issue.

It's easy to see someone freaking out over the internet talking about the "gangstalkers", and then going on to talk "crazy"... but this is something you really have to see in the first person.

Yeah, ok, so there may or may not be people spraying them with pesticides and pinging their computer, but you have to understand what these so called "Gangstalkers" do to get people to sound "crazy". They actually chase you around all day, they're everywhere you go. Usually they look like everyone else, but they also sometimes are "seriously deformed", or even alien (yeah, if you're in a remote area, that "Gangstalker" might just be a real live alien!).

Ok, so it's really easy to read my above paragraph and say "huh?". But it's just that I'm trying to describe something that's foreign to you and something that you'd never believe unless you saw it for yourself. It's kind of hard to believe that any number of people from "some other place" (yeah, I don't know where they're from, sorry) could appear anywhere with only one person noticing, and then proceed to... ah, before you understand what happens next, I need to explain something further...

Imagine that you are walking down the street. Ok, so you see no one in front of you. So you look off to your right, and you might see a random guy or something, but then you turn to look in front of you again and it's like a whole family wearing brightly colored clothes. Ah, no, they weren't there before, but that's beside the point as they are occupying the entire sidewalk, so your path is now blocked. You have to either go in the other direction or walk around them. Now as you're walking around them they say something crazy like "diplomat doesn't look". Ok, well, I don't know what a "diplomat that doesn't look" is, but that's beside the point, because on the next block, as you walk by the courthouse, you see a cop. As you walk by he points at you and says "he's a diplomat that doesn't look". Yeah, I know, already this stuff would make a pretty spooky movie, but let's not worry about that because as you walk into the store on the next block there is some random guy waiting outside that points at you and says "that's him, that's the guy right there. Diplomat that doesn't look!".

Now, ladies and gentleman, once they do it for the third time in three blocks you DEFINITELY know that there is something out of the ordinary. The problem is that that's just "them" trying to get your attention. You can't really go to the cops, because the cops already know about these folks and they're just going to smirk and go through their script: "What are their names? What did they say? Why do you think they're after you?". By the time they're done, you'll be lucky if you end up in the nut house instead of being tasered to death.

That's "Gangstalking" in a nutshell. As far as folks talking "crazy", that's just that you don't quite understand the effects of this "Gangstalking", err... "Alienstalking" (that's more to the point). The effects are worst than Guantanamo, and on top of that they've got this "psychic" that they can put in your head, so that they're then torturing you inside and out. On top of that it can go on for years, or who knows how long. It's very, very, extreme stuff. You know nothing.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

I think you just described schizophrenia.

It was an interesting read though at least.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I haven't read all the comments yet but I wanted to ge my two cents in before I got back to work.

Back in the "old days" and still in small backwards communities this behavior was/is the preferred way to remove a person deemed undesirable from the community. In its less obtrusive form it is called shunning.

My husband and I moved to a very small insular town about ten years ago to care for an elderly relative. There were some local relatives that did not appreciate our presence as well as a few people in the town with connections to those relatives who decided that they didin't like us here either. Over the first couple of years we had numerous flat tires; several times with roofing nails driven through the sidewall of the tire. Once, OK, maybe it could happen. But not over and over with no construction in the vicintiy.

We had two BBQ grills burned up, both during the night and we did not notice until the following morning. The first time we fretted and worried trying to figure out how it could have happened when we had not used the grill. When it happened to the next grill, it was pretty obvious, not so much how, but why it happened. The first time the grill was very close unattached garage and singed the siding. The new grill was farther away.

We had our riding lawn mower vandalized. And we had several broken tail lights on our vehicles, while in the driveway.

Now, this was not "gang stalking" just one or a few people with a personal vendetta. After we let it be known that we had taken legal steps to secure the ownership of the property and were in posession of several security cameras the incidents stopped.

I do think it is possible that a group of weirdos could get together and decide to make someone's life hell just for the "fun" of it; whatever the twisted reasoning might be. (I mean crazier things have happened. How do you explain planking?) But most of the things I have heard and read lead me to believe that someone with a tenuous grasp on reality has been frightened and hit the slippery slope. I do hope I'm wrong.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Finally, nice to see someone that knows what this stuff REALLY is..

And you said it very well...

Gangstalking is custom tailored for each target, and the things these people will do, are worse than cruel or torture..

I have never personally witnessed it happen to others, but did have it happen to me once...

The way that I solved the problem was I shot three of the perps in the foot at close range...

From then on, they decided to take me off the list..

One was using a modified microwave oven's magnetron to use against their target's, me included.. From an apartment next door that one of them, or all, moved in to..

These people that will do these things, are beyond any kind of morals whatsoever...

I have heard that certain abc intel agencies use these people against certain targets...

The biggest problem I know of that makes most people laugh at this as being rediculous, is the fact that it IS rediculous, and beyond what normal people can even fathom that another person would do to others... They use this to adavantage obviously..

I hadn't heard of the alien angle, but when these very bizarre things start happening, it can be so mentally devastating to some, that you can believe anything is happening...and not really know what is reality and fantasy... Which may even be one of the objectives against the target..

The best answer to anyone who would do these things is to fight back with deadly force. They don't deserve any mercy whatsoever...

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Gangstalking

So... Any sufferers?

I know there are a couple threads on this already*, but let me work another angle:

I found someone talking about "gangstalking" I just thought it was a joke. A bad one at that....

One e-mailer wrote to me several times and called me a whore. He told me that I was the type of woman men don’t marry. I’m the kind of woman who a man uses (I’d hate to be his wife!) when his wife won’t do the kind of things a man wants sexually.

He called me an “old bag”. I’m sure he’s perfection (LOL). Another gang stalker picked on me for writing about pastrami and what kind of mustard was used on a pastrami sandwich. Called me a hick. He’s the hick. I got the mustard I wanted on my sandwich. Not what someone dictated I should have on it.

Another one called me whore again for writing about being asked to be a model at one time. He told me the only way I could make it to modeling was by whoring myself.

Okay, so this is either a joke or some kind of attention drawing exercise or perhaps the cancellation of some med scripts... Right?

Yesterday, I was thrown out of the library. I went into the library as usual to use the computer. As soon as I got in, the gang stalkers started with their harassment–the constant spraying of pesticide, pinging me with computer, making noises that they’ve heard me make, non-stop.

People don't actually believe this stuff... right?

This story is:

1.Plea for attention
2.Comedic entertainment
3.Cancellation of meds

Source

Please tell me the answer.

Thanks for bringing some good news or something good to read. Frankly, I dont give a S*** about what this woman thinks. Next time try copying and pasting your friends post from facebook. Let this woman be whatever, if people give her the attention or not who cares! Your post = lame

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I don't know about the aliens or the psychics you are talking about, but your description using the "diplomat" example really described quite well how it works, but seems so insignificant to anyone who wasn't there...And they ONLY do stuff like that when you ARE alone. Seemingly random people at random times and locations all saying the same weird thing to you for no reason? That isn't a coincidence.

I remember how they will crowd around you in a group...They don't touch you or really say anything, but 10 or 15 people grouped around you invading personal space can be very intimidating when you are already frightened. I was shopping once when several girls did that to me...One of them smeared human # on my hand...That's the only time I was ever touched and it's very disturbing.

The technology to do this to people is commercially available to anyone with the money...They redirect your phone calls, listen to you in your home...It is a complete and utter invasion of your privacy, and I will never feel completely alone anywhere ever again. I will never be the same even though things have been pretty quiet for months now...But it started around 2002 or 2003 for me...and continued until last year and for some people IT'S REAL...Sure, some people are just undiagnosed schizophrenics...But not all of us. I wish I could articulate what it is like better...Give one example that would prove it's real, but I am still unable to do so and can only offer an ear to others who believe they are targeted...I only have one friend who hears what I tell her and she believes me. If you are going through this, just one person who doesn't tell you "you're imagining things-why would anyone target you?" can make all the difference in how you get through it.

edit on 7/17/2011 by ReluctantBlossom because: added some...changed some

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

That kind of crap happens a lot to plain girls. Are you plain?

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I've been a gangstalking TI for several years. Once you know what it is it's not that bad. Perps have an I.Q. of room temperture so you can learn to use their tatics against them.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Great post, thanks.

I was a lot like Boncho when I first heard about this. Just seemed like nutters whining about all the things they imagine. Oh how special they must be, to be gang stalked!

But, then I began looking into it some, and found some compelling info, that seemed to hearken back to some of the crap we can expect out of our military. Was it so crazy to think that someone out there was maybe screwing with some people, messing with their heads? Considering the technology we know they have, to almost get "into your head", maybe we should wonder about what we don't know. Military technology is generally far advanced of what we are told.

As I mentioned in my previous post, we know they have done lots of terrible things to unsuspecting populations. They don't seem to care much about our "rights", or our health, or our lives even. So, this being the case, it seems reasonable to suspect that possibly large-scale "psychological testing" (for lack of a better term), could be going on.

What might be the signs that such a thing is happening? Well, at first only those who were directly affected would know, and even they might not fully believe what their suspicions might be. No doubt, those who seek help would be classified as various shades of paranoid.

But if this was happening to enough people, over enough time, we should see some indication that the thing is more than just nutty people who can access the internet, and are feeding off each other.

This is a case where it does look like "more", IMO, and together with what we know of modern technological capabilities, as well as unscrupulous military agendas, what you described may in fact mean you are one of many victims of a secret program being perpetrated on the population.

Be careful assuming it's "aliens", there may indeed be more or less conventional explanations for what you are experiencing. I realize there appears to be components to this phenomenon that are not easily explained by what we think is "possible", but it still might be prudent to take a few initial steps. Could you literally have "something in your head" for example? Why not? Can you find a medical person you trust to help determine if there are foreign objects on your person? Maybe not in your brain, but in your teeth perhaps?

I suppose there could be aliens, or whatever, but if the idea stops you from taking logical steps to first determine if there are more mundane explanations, then you may not get better anytime soon. Your assumptions themselves may be part of the "game" they're playing. Part of the way back to health / freedom could involve seriously challenging your assumptions.

Good luck.

JR

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Wow!! Who knew all those random people and cars going by were stalkers! You guys should see how I get stalked on my way to work! I'm literally surrounded by them! What should I do?

Seriously, these people are in desperate need of professional help. Here's a really simple solution for the "victims": IGNORE THEM!

edit on 7/17/2011 by AntiNWO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Why do we care about some persons blog and her experiences its not your experiences, far as im concerned shes lying or if shes not maybe she shouldnt have a blog where people can email her....Bottom line....haters are gonna hate so just let them do it who cares, thats their objective to piss u off and make you feel uncomfortable dont let them win by complaining about it
edit on 17-7-2011 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by boncho

hmmm
then perhaps "A case of Gangstalking? You got to be kidding me...."
might have been more clear?

Well, gangstalking entirely is BS. And the reason for this, is because whatever it really is, it is not referred to as "gangstalking" by the people that are doing it.

So gangstalking... Yes, you got to be kidding me...

Nothing in this thread has proven gangstalking is entirely BS, especially nothing OP has posted.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join