Gangstalking - You got to be kidding me....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
The woman in the OP seems paranoid, The "church" of Scientology are big on gang stalking though. Just ask Mark Bunker.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
The woman in the OP seems paranoid, The "church" of Scientology are big on gang stalking though. Just ask Mark Bunker.

If you have any involvement with the 'em... "church"...

You probably deserve it.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Sorry, I didn't catch that...

...I went cross-eyed.

Yup.... that is the entire point of it!

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

hmmm
then perhaps "A case of Gangstalking? You got to be kidding me...."
might have been more clear?

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Could coughing spells behind religious folks during this evening's mass; side-way glances by a skin-head while pretending to fidget with messenger bag; psychotic, divorced nutter living next door to a nice girl; strange appearances of public, private and unmarked vehicles and mysterious low-rider/bicycles be signs of the "Satanic network" gang stalking and monitoring 24/7?

That's nonsense! That's paranoid, sheeple talk: Bah!
edit on 2011-7-17 by pikypiky because: To correct for "proper" grammar and spelling.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by boncho

hmmm
then perhaps "A case of Gangstalking? You got to be kidding me...."
might have been more clear?

Well, gangstalking entirely is BS. And the reason for this, is because whatever it really is, it is not referred to as "gangstalking" by the people that are doing it.

So gangstalking... Yes, you got to be kidding me...

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

So Boncho, how is the thread going? I was going to mention, first post, you will open pandora's box on this one. You are now going to be considered the enemy. I left it out cause I thought you were up for the challenge. Unless you are into S&M, just go to sleep.

CJ
edit on 17-7-2011 by ColoradoJens because: boncho! you are being pinged, er, whatever!

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Well, gangstalking entirely is BS. And the reason for this, is because whatever it really is, it is not referred to as "gangstalking" by the people that are doing it.

The people doing it (religious groups, right wing extremists etc) probably refer to it as "surveillance".

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

Originally posted by boncho

The people doing it (religious groups, right wing extremists etc) probably refer to it as "surveillance".

There you go.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
wow...

I just got sucked into about an hours worth of youtube videos of "gangstalking victiims" thanks to this thread!
Dammit! lol

When I first read this, I was thinking.... "yeah, probably something to it"
(never really heard anything about it before)...
But after watching those videos..
I can honestly say that not one of the "victims" that I watched.. Felt 'sane" in any way. lol

Im not usually one to immediately think/call "crazy" on people with "off the wall ideas or experiences"..
But I can't help it with these handful of people i just watched, being "gangstalked"..
They truly feel/seem/sound crazy.. as in schizophrenic / psychotic / mentally unstable, whatever.

OP has me thinking now though..
Is this a joke?
Or are this many "gangstalking victims" (every one i happened to watch on yt) lol, really nuts?

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

If these were examples someone gave of people gangstalking them, they weren't very good at it.

While some people are just mentally ill and paranoid, gangstalking IS real and DOES happen. It is so subtle sometimes that you think you're just imagining it, but then it's like they want you to know they're watching you and listening to you. They repeat private conversations you had within earshot of you...They move stuff around in your home while you are out, tailgating with the brights on, stuff like that. The whole point is to do such subtle, mundane stuff that you sound like a fool when you try to tell others about it...So you keep your mouth shut or you look like you're mentally ill. Choose one.

Ultimately my experience turned out to be positive...Terrifying, but in the end it changed my life for the better by forcing me to see how my behavior was perceived by and effected others. I choose to believe that the people who targeted me were trying to help me but in an anonymous way...Like a secret group of people who cared enough to intervene anonymously in my life to make me better by forcing me to face myself. They just scared the holy crap out of me in the process.

Someday I hope to understand what happened to me and why so I can thank them for what they did.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

A serious ass beating will cure most of this.

This is why our country is going to hell. We have so many candy assed laws that keep good people from handling things. The gov expects us to go legal on everything. Screw that. Everything doesnt require a cop or lawyer.

A 50 years ago, this would have been over with...possibly permanently if here in the South.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

When people are a lot more activist than writing about mustard, very seldom but sometimes they do end up targeted by a certain group that greatly opposes the ideas the person presents. There are also some legitimate journalists that go through this after media fall outs.

The person that you're specifically talking about sounds like someone that has just simply pissed a lot of people off on the net, and yeah it is delusional of her to jump to gang stalking as the cause.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
gangstalking is very real and when you add technolgy and a badge its game over for whoever is involved. for ops account sounds like everyday bull snip get over it. for the people out there realy dealing with this type of harassment i pray that you may heal. with facebook, instant messaging, technology thats supposed to be used by military and police and with people out there willing to make your life a living hell because they think its funny. its fcked up they take time out of there little lives to ruin some one elses life. shows the direction this world is headed. whats also sad with the way some of this is implemented and used will only be punishable as a non felony and in many cases plausable deniability will set them free.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Some people certainly seem to believe it is real, but who knows.

My brother-in-law was convinced that he was being stalked, but the things he claimed were being done to him just seemed a little too insignificant for someone to go through all the trouble, like someone injecting a virus into the plants in his garden that caused brown spots on the leaves. He put up surveillance cams, but when they didn't catch anything he became convinced that the people doing it must be Special Forces, using electronic jamming equipment. I never took it too seriously, until the day he asked me to go to the gun store with him and help him pick out a shotgun for "home defense."

I had visions of some poor UPS guy knocking on the door with a delivery and getting a 12 guage shoved in his face, with my brother-in-law screaming:

"Who sent you?!?"

"WHO DO YOU WORK FOR!?!"

So I had to talk him down from that idea. Probably saved some delivery guy's life.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
It does happen, and not by the governments. Ususlly the perpetrator has a well inflated ego and has been turned down in some way.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Imagine there is someone who is wealthy and someone has made them really mad. There would be few better ways to get back at them than gang-stalking. So it must happen to some extent by virtue of the fact there are rich people out there who are made angry by "complete jerks". The only question is what percentage of the cases has it actually happened. I imagine some incredibly low number like 0.2%.

The only way you could combat the problem is with very heavy surveillance.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by VariableConstant
Some people certainly seem to believe it is real, but who knows.

My brother-in-law was convinced that he was being stalked, but the things he claimed were being done to him just seemed a little too insignificant for someone to go through all the trouble, like someone injecting a virus into the plants in his garden that caused brown spots on the leaves. He put up surveillance cams, but when they didn't catch anything he became convinced that the people doing it must be Special Forces, using electronic jamming equipment. I never took it too seriously, until the day he asked me to go to the gun store with him and help him pick out a shotgun for "home defense."

Well that's the thing isn't it. Are you such a douchebag that you have upset so many people you have no idea who could be behind it? ....That you have to question absolutely everyone around you....

And his flower bed, really? It could have been a neighborhood dog peeing in his petunias...

Hope he gets better soon.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

reply to post by Ahmose

wow... I just got sucked into about an hours worth of youtube videos of "gangstalking victiims" thanks to this thread! Dammit! lol

OP has me thinking now though..
Is this a joke?
Or are this many "gangstalking victims" (every one i happened to watch on yt) lol, really nuts?

What I am questioning, is how can people encourage this kind of thing. There are websites dedicated to this stuff, and it's obvious that a lot of it, most of it, almost all of it, is either psychosomatic or brought on by nutty behavior....

That is not a good mix. People encouraging this and/or profiting off this are creating a starting point for some very serious consequence.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
From what I know, gangstalking is a concerted effort by a group of people who aim bullying, harassment, and heckling tactics at someone intentionally or at random. Some people who describe having been gang stalked claim that they don't know if they're experiencing a psychotic episode or actual people.

My questions are... do people get paid to gang stalk and how does someone get hired? The concept seems so odd, though not entirely unreal.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join