It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Casey Anthony to appeal convictions for lying

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Heaven knows all the answers to what Casey did or did not do. She has escaped prison here on earth.....but eternally....she has not escaped...there is Heaven's judgement still waiting for her.

And as some have pointed out...she cannot escape the prison of herself.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
I really hope you never get asked to sit on a Jury with your way of thinking that you can ignore facts and would have sentenced her.

It's her right to appeal and she is doing what all people can that are in her situation.

Ignore facts??? Do you know anything about the case or circumstances about the disappearance of the child? Casey and Caylee disappear for 31 days, stating she was on a work assignment and Caylee is at a babysitter (A FAKE ONE!). George and Cindy Anthony find a certified letter stating Casey's car is in a tow lot. George picks up Casey's car in a tow lot and the tow lot attendant and George pick up the undeniable smell of death. Casey admits Caylee has been missing for 31 days. There goes all my reasonable doubt right there. The bitch lied about EVERYTHING!! Everything in her life!! How can you be so ignorant and tell me that I'M IGNORING FACTS!! I'll tell you one thing, if MY son was missing for 31 days I wouldn't be out drunk and dancing at bars and getting tattoos to memorialize my dead son before anyone knew he was really dead. Look up the story. You can find all you need to find on wikipedia. Or pretty much anywhere.

The defense attorneys confused the # out of 12 uneducated people.

How did Scott Peterson get convicted of murder without any hard evidence?

That jury didn't want to send that middle class white girl to the executioner. Plain and simple.

And now the jury wants nothing to do with the media and to maintain complete anonymity. Hmmm...?

And I know you'll say that thats their right blah blah blah. But someone should be held accountable for the death of this little girl.

My .02 cents.
edit on 15-7-2011 by olliemc84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
i don't think she murdered her daughter with intent. i think it was an accident stemming from neglect. those of you thinking shes free and clear are wrong. everyone knows who she is, no one will want to hire her or go clubbing with her. i really don't think she will make money on this, and i wouldn't be surprised if she turns up missing.

Why would you make an accidental death look like a murder? Doesn't make sense to me.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Bramble Iceshimmer

Casey Anthony look alike gets attacked

For the people that posted no one would want to be around her after prison..Cnn reported a few days ago that she is already racking up admirers that have been sending cash to her in prison. She made 500 bucks in two days..Don't ever underestimate what people will do..

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Some nerve to appeal the convictions of lying. Personally I think she is guilty as [•=|×`, however anyone who has followed from the beginning knows of all the times her stories changed. She is a flat out liar. Even said she had a job that was proven she didn't have. She got off easy on the charges of lying. She needs to let it go and find a very dark corner to hide out in.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
i wonder if she will testify under oath during her appeal. and if that happens, then she is on record.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrDanielT
i wonder if she will testify under oath during her appeal. and if that happens, then she is on record.

I doubt it. Her defense attorneys will spin some web of lies and allow her to stay home or something insane. She will get off I'm sure.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
We know her arrogance. We know her lies. We know how she believes people are actually stupid enough to believe her. None of this is surprising.

But...... what this story tells us is that, apparently, her defense attorneys actually believe they won the case because they are good at what they do and they want to push it even further. THAT is the
of this story!

& some more

edit on 7/15/2011 by dreams n chains because: spelling

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

exactly. i think she was involved, but i don't think it was murder. maybe she was using chloroform to put her daughter out so she could go party, but ended up suffocating her and panicked. she wouldn't be able to come clean because it was child neglect/reckless parenting that got her daughter killed.

i never said it was fair, only that life won't be as easy for her as you would think.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
This case has already sent out a very scary message to all the young parents who know nothing about parenting. The only thing they need to be worried about now is to avoid leaving any evidence behind. Brilliant!! As if we were not alreaady struggling with the issue of parental neglect and cruelty towards young children. Who will stand up for these hapless young kids who are abused by their parents.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join