It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Satan truly evil?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Ya or Lived, as in livid. As in," going to and fro, within the earth, ALL LIVID , ALL THE TIME".

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Satan has a job to do like all angels in heaven! He is the bearer of light and dark. Highs and lows, life and death and Good and evil. Knowledge is the essence of this spirit which humans use to form the society we live in today.

The Chinese worship the red dragon with the figure 888. Western culture have Satan as 666 and 999. The meaning behind the figure 8 is what represents human genes and DNA. Tripled due to the fact of our external and internal circumstances of life which externally are Fuel, Heat & Oxygen which creates Fire and internally our Mind, Heart and Soul which is our spirit of water. The number 6 derives from this Jewish tradition. This creates humans into a living battery of positive and negative atoms which produces life in learning.

All religions are based on positive thinking and heart based which is our positive side of spirit.

Satan tempted humans in the form of knowledge with the apple on earth which is the garden of Eden.

We are his children!

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Archangelelijah

Dear Archangelelijah,

Sorry, I have to disagree, I am no more Satan's child then I am yours, I am me and choose me, do you not do the same. Free will means personal responsibility.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

Free will is what we all have in life! This is as natural as life itself. All animals and all living species have free will but humans operate under a trianguar system where the top directs the bottom and the bottom supports the top in labour. All political partys (Presidents, Primeministers) workplaces (Bosses) and even sporting teams (Captains) work under this triangular system which is represented by the externals in life being the Fire triangle.

All this information is in the Pyramids!

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Archangelelijah

Dear Archangelelijah,

Again, I disagree, we live in a world of promises and duress, that does not have to make our decisions for us and it doesn't for me. I take responsibility and choose. If others do not, that does not mean that I do. The essence of being yourself is choosing, not following. Sheep follow and that is okay if they ask if what they do is right. I am not a sheep and choose not to be. Helen Keller made choices and did not follow because she could not hear nor understand what others wanted, free will existed for her. When we do things for the reward or do not do things out of fear of the punishment, we still make a choice.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

You may disagree if you want to. This is the free will we all have.

The meaning behind all religions is positive power of our inner self of spirit defeating the negatives of life.

The Age of Man is now coming to a close and the Age of women is here with the rebirthing of energy of electrical systems and computers we all have a choice of using.

Jesus stated he was the sheppard guiding the sheep!

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Archangelelijah

You may disagree if you want to. This is the free will we all have.

The meaning behind all religions is positive power of our inner self of spirit defeating the negatives of life.

The Age of Man is now coming to a close and the Age of women is here with the rebirthing of energy of electrical systems and computers we all have a choice of using.

Jesus stated he was the sheppard guiding the sheep!

Dear Archangelelijah,

I do hope that it is okay that I quote. My disagreeing with you proves free will, it does not prove either you or I am correct. I disagree that the meaning behind all religions is positive, most are about self getting a reward or cookie (as I call it). I also disagree with it having been the "age of man", Do you believe that women were less in the past and will be more in the future? While I truly enjoy ladies, they are still just sentient beings, they just have really nice forms. I would not be good with the age of humans coming to an end or it being all about women or men, all sentient beings matter, to me. Be well.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

where is that story told?
and where does the bible claim that anything has free will?

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Sorry to disagree, but you are wrong because Everything was created by God; and for God's Good Cause. The only ones without free choice are Angels who are dedicated to God; and work for GOD all along.

Isa. 45:6-7 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west that there is NONE beside me. I Am the LORD and there is none else. I form the Light, and Create Darkness, I make peace and create Evil; I the LORD Do All These Things"

Now your book may replace the word Evil; with Calamity which is a completely different word; and a Big No No according to the Bible. However All Evidence shows; Jesus Christ and Satan always Obeyed GOD, such as when God let Satan strike Job with boils from head to toe, or when God sent Satan into the wilderness to try and Tempt Jesus into Not Going To the cross. But instead even though He was Scared; He chose to Die for US; and his so called Fryend (friends) known as Simon Peter.

The Bible is like a Big Joke; GOD played on US proving God is not mocked; We Are. GOD made an Alpha Bet between Her only Begotton Son Jesus and Daughter Satan who was made the Beta, Better and Second. So if the Truth be Told; Satan has been working for GOD all along. GOD will use Satan as the Angel of Death; to Collect Jesus Rent; aka the final judgement. GOD=XX, Jesus=y and Satan =X or X(yX)X shows Satan as the Black Sheep in the Trinity family or Pure Spirits of Energy which cannot be created or destroyed. A positive X and negative X that come from the nucleus yX and proves We All came from A Black Whole, Whore or Mother of Harlots as well as the Big Bang Did Really Happened just after God split the first Adam.

ISo to make a long story short, every since GOD said to Her two kids; Let us make man in our own image; after our likeness and let them have dominion, in the image of God made he him; male and Female made he them" How GOD figured out a way for them both to live Happily Forever After the Fall of Man...duh

Originally posted by AQuestion
reply to post by violence=answer

Dear violence=answer,

Who created Satan and why? A good question, the same person that created you and me; however, all sentient beings get to define ourselves. God did not create Satan as evil, Satan chose to be evil, same as some people do. The bible does not say that God created Satan as evil, it says that he was the most beautiful of all angels, he chose to rebel as did the other demons. You cannot rebel without it being a choice.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
No, he is not. If Zacariah Sitchin's research hold true, then Jehovah or Yaweh and Satan are brothers. In Egypt, he is no other than Ptah, the father of Marduk. It is a long story.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
If we follow the Sumerian epics or tablets, which are so far the earliest historical data ever discovered, then Satan, in Sumerian term is Enki, is the one who created man.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Very interesting topic, even though most people are so quick to jump on the "good side."

If I had to choose between the God in the bible

and

A God who wants you to become God-like, and attain all of the knowledge in the physical realm, all the while embracing your human desires and wants

I choose the latter

The God in the Bible clearly says your human instincts are wrong and full of sin (ie lust, sex, etc)

I call bs on that one!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
You'd think that Satan would be the patron of Above Top Secret. He regularly denies ignorance, for instance:

He rebelled against a tyrant.
He helped free slaves (humanity) by giving them knowledge.
He rarely killed (compared to Yahweh who killed billions).

edit on 7/18/2011 by SG-17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Originally posted by zatara
Because the devil is an egocentric jalous psychopath with megalomaniacal tendencies and a sore loser.

Thats why...

That also sounds exactly like the biblical god.

You'll have to find some other way of distinguishing Satan.

I do not know, most likely God will appear to qualify for being an egocentric jalous psychopath with megalomaniacal tendencies and a sore loser.....but after 'seeing' the whole picture He turns out not to be the egocentric jalous psychopath with megalomaniacal tendencies and a sore loser.

There can be only one....

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Well I just watched South Park The Movie, and Satan is just a misunderstood fellow looking for Love, unlike Sadam, who only wanted him for physical pleasures, lets show Satan some love...We love you Luci !!

See, he's much happier now. Of course God is sending an Asteroid to destroy the Earth, because he is jealous, and also, because he loves us too.

....... Isnt love Grand Bibleholics? (but not that naughty sex business)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
If you live in the US, you live under Satan's shield. It does not matter what church you attend or to whom you pray to. Everything about the US and civilized societies is exactly what Satan wanted. Knowledge and freedom, greed etc etc is what is the way.

I do not recall Satan wanting humanity to kill itself or anything of the sort. To the best of my knowledge your freedom of choice is a freedom that he wanted for mankind. That was the wager, knowledge and freedom vs blind obedience that God offered and wants to come back and put into effect again. What do you think Jesus' return and rule with his princes means exactly? Do people know what they pray for?

Above all, the books are written by man and altered over the years. I run with God is life itself not a faction leader and God wants me to live my life my way but not prey on my own kind in any way shape or form. Just like in the wild the way it is. Ducks don't eat Ducks.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
You all joke about evil just like I used to do.

Then I got sick and saw some things that would make your hair stand on end.

Evil exists.

Continue to laugh about it, by all means, but know that sooner or later you will get its attention.

You'll be sorry when it shows its face.
edit on 7/19/2011 by 2012srb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
You mean those Evil GOP and tea partiers; who sold their souls to a Dont Tread On Me serpent spirit of Independence, Want their Country Back so they can have Slavery again of all the people who arent rich like them? Jesus said Shew me a penny; whose subscription has it upon it; Than Give unto Ceasar that which be Ceasar, and unto GOD that which be GOD's. So the way I see it; as Satan the Daughter of GOD, Sister Sprit and espoused Bride of Jesus Christ; I figure; I'm entitled to at least 1/3 of all Coins that have In God We Trust on the money.

Originally posted by 2012srb
You all joke about evil just like I used to do.

Then I got sick and saw some things that would make your hair stand on end.

Evil exists.

Continue to laugh about it, by all means, but know that sooner or later you will get its attention.

You'll be sorry when it shows its face.
edit on 7/19/2011 by 2012srb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Originally posted by 2012srb

your comment inspired me for a thread, what have you seen exactly? one my best friends claims something to the effect of having seen an evil being or Satan standing beside his sister in her bedroom one night, can't remeber all the gory details though

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and
sorry but also had my hair stand on end was the description I gave regarding one night when while laying in bed and a near invisible being, ghost or whatever was floating near parralel over me and seemed like it was trying to say something and possibly had some type of hat on, went searching through the scriptures and BAM!-

In thoughts from the visions of the night, when deep sleep falleth on men, Fear came upon me, and trembling, which made all my bones to shake. Then a spirit passed before my face; the hair of my flesh stood up: It stood still, but I could not discern the form thereof: an image was before mine eyes, there was silence, and I heard a voice, saying, Shall mortal man be more just than God? shall a man be more pure than his maker? Behold, he put no trust in his servants; and his angels he charged with folly: How much less in them that dwell in houses of clay, whose foundation is in the dust, which are crushed before the moth?
Job4

though not exact it has a striking similarity and was taken as an important message for me at that time especially
edit on 19-7-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRemedial

Ducks don't eat ducks. Sheep don't eat sheep. But dear lamb, I'm no ruminate, nor do I quack. I live in the Land of the Free, the Home of the Brave, baby, and that is not only by birth, it is by choice. Who or what I pray to is none of your business, because of that Ideal that is writ in black and white saying that I have freedom of religion, and FROM religion. This has nothing to do with living under 'Satan's Shield'. It has everything to do with experiencing a life free to exercise Free Will.
I've seen evil as well, and it can freeze the blood in your marrow. But the worst kind of evil, the most malevolent, cancerous, contagious and wide spread evil is STUPIDITY. Not ignorance. Ignorance you can cure with teaching. One who is ignorant knows no better. One who knows better yet does a deed anyway is STUPID. A politician has an affair...stupid. Has a kid by the affair, more stupid. Falls publicly:Karma. Looses family: Karma. Looses everyone's faith:Karma. A preacher is found hanging in a hotel room from auto-erotic asphixiation: Laughable AND stupid. A branch of Islam that kills little girls because they now can count to 10: So stupid as to be on my personal lynching list. See the pattern? So, go out, mess up, screw up, break the law and hurt all you want, then go to confession, or confess your sins, and BINGO...PRESTO, you're on the high road to Heaven, BABY! Not in the real world, kiddos. Somewhere, somehow, comeuppance will bite you, bite you hard enough to make you see what real evil is. And I'll wink back.
edit on 19-7-2011 by volafox because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join