It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Face to Face Don't Get Your Panties In a Wad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
"You'll be sorry when it shows its face."

that's a very interesting statement I read in a comment about seeing an evil face and reminds me of the very distinct face which a witness (whos panties yada yada ya -though she would deny it) and I had seen form quickly from a cloud at an exact moment where stars appeared in the mouth and eyes one evening, needless to say been keeping my eyes peeled for out of the ordinary faces ever since-

May 2009
Meteorologists believe they have discovered a new classification of cloud after the unique formation has been spotted in skies around the world. www.telegraph.co.uk...

got to see the one over central US first-hand-

A new kind of cloud formation boils over the central US
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Son of Man in the Clouds - I saw it! www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=4113516#pid4113516

there is more to the subject and encourage adding to the thread, hopefully I can get my hands on the radar looped image (no web archives I could find) from the only lightning storm which ever blinded me (some bolts were as wide as the house across the way) and multiple times temporarily at that as well as the loudest thunder ever heard, where are the depends when you need them

edit on 19-7-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

"You'll be sorry when it shows its face."

i experience pareidolia for about 15 years now, since then my life got quite bad.
maybe correlation ?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

What are you talking about? Is this thread about clouds, volcanoes, smoke, explosions, religion, Satan, mist, Egyptians, pyramids, god, Mars, or panties?

or all of the above?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by Rustami

What are you talking about? Is this thread about clouds, volcanoes, smoke, explosions, religion, Satan, mist, Egyptians, pyramids, god, Mars, or panties?

or all of the above?

hopefully panties...

theres already far too many threads on the rest of those things...

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

to an extent agreed since I'm of the persuasion that there's nothing created or that happens without reason like "as a man thinks" and how that can lead to certain outcomes one way or another even the purpose in the story of Pharoah or Caesar being built up gives this away

the image below I bet would put a smile on most peoples faces young or old, someone might say well that is just cell structures, photosynthesis, math etc. and agree it's a vegetable than can be defined, observed or spoken about in those terms but was not random without a purpose and in this case "out of the ordinary"

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by Rustami

or all of the above?

obviously faces and images captured with 'em in them, which would have seemed close to ridiculous to me just a few years or so ago and potentially still if not for the "wizard of oz" or whatever type moment
and is what called my attention to these odd type things in the first place without getting much into some scriptures that were already known and seemed very relevant, as far as panties, she (the other witness) after looking up definately was in some type of awestruck and said something to the affect of "Oh God, thats crazy" and immediately turned around to get back in her house and to this day is in somewhat of a denial (hence the panties thing), so yeah all of the above

top topics

join