It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming War With China: Evidence!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Um... let us forget that the US has 700 bases, just isolated China in Mid East, and that the NWO /Banksters created both world wars and communism.

That old yarn ' The dominoes are falling..' doesn't really cut it anymore... does it..

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Here is some more videos about their global economic expansion this is the first phase of their plan. And they have all but won.

China taking over Africa

edit on 11-7-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix

Based on logistics, economics, military capabilities and political considerations I really think we have one or two decades on this issue.

Why? they have everything in place now. Just what we need another excuse to be apathetic. China is accelerating thier plans at a rapid pace and the economic phase of the plan is almost complete. WE will be lucky to have 5 years.

I know the vids are inflammatory but the reality is there exists greater and much easier gain in the Eurasian theater for the close immediate future.

They already have it and there is not enough resources for them they need the US.

If you are looking at 10 to 20 year time-frame then I'm all in agreement.

Even if that were true the time to stop them is now before it escalates to a shooting war.

Our immediate issue at hand is to negate the proxy threat however that may need to be done. As an aside I've always considered Bush's wars and basing agreements just by looking at the maps as an unvoiced attempt to isolate Iran but short of an invasion.

The reason we have not attacked Iran and Syria is because they are allies with China now. Read my previous post on China warning the the US that an attack on Pakistan will be considered an attack on Beijing. The same goes for Iran and Syria The first strategic military warning to the US in 50 years! The days of thinking China is to far inferior to the US are over. We need to face the facts. Crap China makes much of our ammo used in the middle east and even tank and some classified parts for our weaponry etc. They have gotten us dependant of them for money and goods even for our military we are plain stupid to be at that disadvantage to them.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Why? they have everything in place now. Just what we need another excuse to be apathetic. China is accelerating thier plans at a rapid pace and the economic phase of the plan is almost complete. WE will be lucky to have 5 years.

I really do see how you see this but based on much historical reading of military affairs I cannot see a reliable supply train that would sustain a move as you assert is possible today - it is just untenable at this time given many factors.

They already have it and there is not enough resources for them they need the US.

Have to disagree here as Siberia is an essentially untapped region full of resources ripe for the taking. I agree the Chinese have great political influence in Eurasia but a full colonization is yet to occur - therefor it is classed as an untapped resource - one goes after the easy pickings first and consolidates to absolute colonial power regionally prior to going far abroad - its just common sense.

Even if that were true the time to stop them is now before it escalates to a shooting war.

Now here we have some common ground as I do believe they need to be checked as on a chessboard.

The reason we have not attacked Iran and Syria is because they are allies with China now. Read my previous post on China warning the the US that an attack on Pakistan will be considered an attack on Beijing. The same goes for Iran and Syria The first strategic military warning to the US in 50 years! The days of thinking China is to far inferior to the US are over. We need to face the facts. Crap China makes much of our ammo used in the middle east and even tank and some classified parts for our weaponry etc. They have gotten us dependant of them for money and goods even for our military we are plain stupid to be at that disadvantage to them.

Here again we have some agreement but unfortunately the public is adverse due to short term thinking and partisan politics - so yes China most likely will attack successfully via proxies at some point in the future - who knows when - I'd guess when the economic endgame has born results.

I can even go with a 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 year time line there because we're so fragile economically all we need is one good "Katrina" or a major terrorist attack to tip it off the cliff.

As with Russia China has to work this in a fashion where strategic weapons do not come into play against them - so direct action is not feasible at this point - action via proxy is highly likely though IMHO.

The resulting scenario suggests economic slavery but falls short of invasion unless and until the strategic weapons are negated as a threat to their homelands existence, other than that the game will be knife-edge in nature and they still have to tread carefully.

Full on invasion mode is not the most immediate step to be concerned with IMHO

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix

really do see how you see this but based on much historical reading of military affairs I cannot see a reliable supply train that would sustain a move as you assert is possible today - it is just untenable at this time given many factors.

There are only two things stopping them right now. The foreign trade zones which they are in process of setting up right now in all 50 states. We are fighting this right now in my home state of Idaho wich is slated for 3 of these this will be their internal supply line. They will be setting up manufacturing and have no US oversight while importing millions of so called workers. See my thread I posted a while back: www.abovetopsecret.com...

They also have most of the ports on the west coast sewd up with free reign in shipping and they may already have supplies stored there but can also have ships waiting in the wings full of supplies

Second is Americans are heavily armed. As soon as they secure all their bases of operations under the guise of trade zones in the US they may feel they can deal with gun owners after a grid shut down and biological attack wait a bit till chaos ensues and a lot of people die off and they think they can come in and clean up.

Have to disagree here as Siberia is an essentially untapped region full of resources ripe for the taking. I agree the Chinese have great political influence in Eurasia but a full colonization is yet to occur - therefor it is classed as an untapped resource - one goes after the easy pickings first and consolidates to absolute colonial power regionally prior to going far abroad - its just common sense.

You are forgetting Russia controls Siberia and is their ally and they need Russia to take us out. Also Syberia has a lot of natural resources but the extreme weather and terrain make it much more difficult to get at and extract Where as the US is a land of milk and honey in comparison.

As with Russia China has to work this in a fashion where strategic weapons do not come into play against them - so direct action is not feasible at this point - action via proxy is highly likely though IMHO.

The resulting scenario suggests economic slavery but falls short of invasion unless and until the strategic weapons are negated as a threat to their homelands existence, other than that the game will be knife-edge in nature and they still have to tread carefully.

Full on invasion mode is not the most immediate step to be concerned with IMHO

They are not threatening Russia they are allies and both want to see the US fall. They will not have thier king of the hill fight until after and if their plan succeeds. They are not planning conventional attacks or invasions as I have said. They will have their enclaves with the trade zones. They are being giving 50 sqaure miles of land in our state to build their own self contained city with housing and manufacturing. Those are bigger then our military bases.

They will soften us up with EMP and bio weapons wait a while and then come out of their little cities to claim their spoils. And some will come from the ports and ships waiting in the wings but most of their forces will be here already in all 50 states. Not hard to fathom at all. We are still stuck in cold war thinking and it does not apply here.
edit on 11-7-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Still haven't seen how you propose to stop them.

What is your plan?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

It doesn't matter whether your the superpower or not, any conflict with either Russia or China would not be a one way fight. Casualties from both sides would be unbelievable.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

I don't know about that. With the millions of shipping containers coming in from China that are not being checked coming in every month, hypothetically with the help of some crooked port of entry agents, the Chinese could sneak in a couple dozen bioweapons...Im sorry but i do see a scenario like this happening if all the conditions are wrong.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
They will be discovered before their plan is totally pulled off. How are they going to stop us from launching a counter-attack of nukes at their country?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Has anyone taken into account that the US has military bases all over the world? Unless they took all of those out as well, they would be attacked from all over. Plus not only that, they would have their own people within the country attacking. Not all Chinese want to rule the world.

Also, if this website is read all the time by the government like many here claim, then we are already a step ahead of them.
edit on 7/11/2011 by digitalbluco because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
www.dailypaul.com...

China has 64 MILLION empty houses. They are building cities that are just sitting there, no people at all. I don't think they will be looking to conquer America any time soon. As one general said, It would be impossible to invade the American mainland, there would be a gun behind every blade of grass.

ahahahaha yes there would. Truth is no one has faced a truly unified America since the founding of this country. The freaken Japanese mopped up the Chinese in ww2. They don't want any of USA. Superior race my arse. This isnt math class or a computer game they can cheat on. Our citizens would be armed to the teeth and that's after facing our military. Sounds like the generals got little man complex

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
This really is just racist clap trap it really is, never heard so much crap in all my life. Has anyone actually watched those video's and checked the facts? It is BS from the start to the finish, just another fear induced propaganda video trying to gain credence by scaring everyone to death.

China is on the war path for sure, but it is for economic dominance, not military, saying china is over crowded, what a joke have you been to china? it is HUGE, there is loads of free space there.

This is just an anti Chinese load of BS, the Chinese are not looking for war, they are looking for economic superiority oh and but on that score they have already won

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
If what you say is true, then you stupid yanks deserve it.
Anyway, China already owns you, so they nede not fight over your miserable country do they?
edit on 11-7-2011 by Sailor Sam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I can't make a new thread but look: BIG Explosions‏ near China Daya Bay Nuclear Power Plant
innews.co.cc...
edit on 11-7-2011 by anonymous4now because: (no reason given)

Apparently an oil refinery but not sure
edit on 11-7-2011 by anonymous4now because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

Totally agree with you. Unfortunately people want their wars, armageddons and end of world scenarios. Not sure why, maybe it's the desire to be a survivalist. Or maybe some people like being negative all the time (I have met a few !).

The world is clearly changing. I personally suspect a collapse or near collapse of the current economic model (ie westernised capitalism which includes China ironically enough) and a switch to something more sustainable and equitable. It has to!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
China needs Americans to keep buying Chinese products, to continue paying the wages of increasingly disgruntled Chinese workers.

Plus China has now leant far too much money to America, to go to war would see that money wiped out overnight, costing China uncountable billions as America defaults. A war would be absurd. The two countries have their economies far too tightly intertwined.

Now if I was living in Siberia on the other hand, I think that's a far more likely route for chinese military expansion. But that will never happen because the Russians have nukes and they're not afraid to use them.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
That "Youtube" clip is fake. All those claims/statements mentioned in that video have not been proven. Show me where the President of China "Hu Jintao" or The chief of the General Staff of the People's Liberation Army, "Chen Bingde" have made these statements? If China wanted to "expand" for resources/civilization they would attack "Siberia" first hand. Plus, our Military Technology is far more advanced, besides, China says US spends too much money on military, with that said, it puts some type of "knowledge" to not take the United States lightly. Also, China is pretty smart/wise, I doubt they would do anything stupid to jeopardize there civilization, if there was a war between U.S and China it would most definitely be near there homeland. Also, China is way to smart to do something to rational/stupid, they are rotting this country from the inside with thousands of chinese in US stock markets.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

They won't have to blame it on anyone if America was hit big time how many terrorist organizations say it was just them just to be infamous

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
FFS why oh why can't the peoples of the world just get along with each other instead of trying to outdo one another, so what in the past if someone says " MY ancestor got there first " or "MY ancestor was victimised" or "that happened to my people long ago", what IDIOT wants to dwell on the past and keep living and reliving the same old tired mistakes that the people in a BYGONE age made?.

Why can't we look to the future and actually appreciate one another and try to live alongside everyone else?.

No because old grudges aren't allowed to be forgotten or forgiven, I thought we were supposed to be civilised, cultured and a society, sorry but I'm not seeing anyone being particularly sociable these days and that is why I truly pity Mankind, and I am rapidly losing all hope in it.

And NO please do not say anything like God will prevail, and God will look out for us because if that is the case he's doing a great job of it so far, but of course all I will get is God knows best.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join