It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming War With China: Evidence!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:
la2

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Thats the attitude that brings all superpowers to a sticky end, when Washington took on the British, the british were far more advanced, but the passion and drive of the Washington led defence beat out the British.

China and Russia dont come alone, Pakistan and India would allie with them, and i'd also say so would Iran, please dont be fooled into thinking the US is anywhere near as powerful as you are led to think, can you even remember the last time the US millitary was in armed conflict with a country that could effectively defend itself? I can it was the 1940's.

A China/US war would be huge, and will happen sooner rather than later, especially now America has lost its influence in the world

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Maybe they're worried that we would fight back? That we may actually honor our treaties with other Nations?

www.washingtonpost.com...

I like how he says that the former Soviet-era aircraft carrier that China bought from Ukraine in 1998 was “a valuable thing” for China and it was being used for research and development purposes.

edit on 11-7-2011 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by la2

India will never be on the same side as Pakistan

They would definitely back us, but with their location (close to Pakistan and Iran), they wouldn't be much help.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Hey we had a war with them before WWI and I don't know the full out come but it was brutal. Now they are either going to do a revenge streak or they own everything in the US then raid to say, "Who's the big guy now?".

All of this is just shadows acting up, this is
beyond anything.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Yes this whole China owns us view has been MSM'd to death. A very smart friend of mine whom has a Standford masters degree was arguing with me that China owns most of our debt. I said "owe really, try about 1 trillion only of the near 15 trillion"... I said google it and if I am right dinner is on you, he shook his head and said I was crazy, all of a sudden (once ATT crappy service gave him an response), his smile went away and said "what do you want for dinner". : )

China has severe problems,
- over-population,
- not enough food,
- not enough clean drinking water,
- people cannot walk through major cities without smog masks
- not enough jobs and the ones they have pay very little
- no oil or natural gas
- 100's of thousands protesting human rights violations
- a large military with ZERO experience (yes experience counts for a lot)

China is no threat to the US...

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
You all need to relax. China and Russia will not attack nor will we attack them. No one gains a single thing by destroying another country.(Even though I believe the reason why the US is in 7 wars in the middle east is do to position ourselves to encompass IRAN,CHINA and RUSSIA just to remind them we are always a step ahead)(but that's another thread).

What I do think mite happen is the unification of China and USA. As one massive nation. As two massive companies merging together (Time Warner). A couple years back I saw a scfy clip "Serenity"(movie sucked ass), and in the beginning it displayed how China/USA merged and how everyone spoke both Languages perfectly and how advanced this new nation had become.

I think it will be something similar to that. But I definitely know for sure China's plan to destroy and use americans as slaves is a bunch "BS".....

Ps- and we better do it before Russia decides to merg before us.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Good luck raiding the US, 3/4 of the population is armed, most have better weapons than the average Chinese rifleman has... YEAH good luck with that one. You want to wake a sleeping giant try to invade a US coast line and see how many armed American's head to the beaches...

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
First of all I havent read very many replies that make any sense. I know its fun to use our imaginations and all, but China could never dream of even trying to defeat the US. Ok lets just say they had a deathwish and tried. They would NEVER be able to take on the 28 nation NATO alliance! People, they would be completely decimated! Not to mention all of the emerging countries collecting millions of aid from us each year that would gladly join the fight. The insurgency we face in Afghanistan right now is scrounging up weapons and ammunition produced decades ago. The exceptional reliability of one particular rifle has been their only saving grace. Our civilians are armed with military grade weapons that are replicated from M16A4s and M4A2s. The nano-technology we use today in our droids and iphones was the only way that we were able to put a man on the moon back in the day. Just try to imagine what we have now.

But I thank you for buying all of the fear mongering because it keeps me employed. It will be a sad day in the DoD when people realize that we will never need the military we posess today.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Are you talking about the Boxer Rebellion?

It was originally started as a Opium war (The orginal War on drugs).

The coalition won and opened China to the west.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Thanks for all the replies and flags people need this information. I tried to answer most of the points being made as much as possible. I didn't answer every post because many are redundant but think I got most of the points covered. please excuse my typos and spelling.

reply to post by kro32

They will be discovered before their plan is totally pulled off. How are they going to stop us from launching a counter-attack of nukes at their country?

They have already been discovered and few care. They have been laying out their plans for a decade and systemically carrying them out to a tee. Again this is cold war thinking that they are going to launch one big massive attack and we will retaliate. The war has been raging for decades economically, how are we doing and who do you think is wining?

reply to post by digitalbluco

Has anyone taken into account that the US has military bases all over the world? Unless they took all of those out as well, they would be attacked from all over. Plus not only that, they would have their own people within the country attacking. Not all Chinese want to rule the world.

Also, if this website is read all the time by the government like many here claim, then we are already a step ahead of them.

How is that a strength? We are spread to thin and wasting our military strength in the middle east. Where in fact China happens to be a large supplier of our ammo and even classified parts for our armor and other weapons not to mention all the money we have borrowed from them to wage these wars. I suspect the draw down in Iraq and Afghanistan is due to them divesting themselves of 97% of our treasury bonds. All they need to do is shut off our supply lines. And again they will not attack conventionally. If they use EMP and bio weapons what good will troops in 135 countries do? They will not even know who did it. It will be blamed on Terrorists. In fact they will use thier allies of Syria and Iran to do it.

The government knows all this and has done nothing and is in fact inviting them into our country under the guise of free trade and giving them land and perks etc in effect letting them set up bases of operations in all 50 states bigger then our military bases and with manufacturing and importing their own workers etc. it is pure insanity.

reply to post by pcrobotwolf

Truth is no one has faced a truly unified America since the founding of this country. The freaken Japanese mopped up the Chinese in ww2. They don't want any of USA. Superior race my arse. This isnt math class or a computer game they can cheat on. Our citizens would be armed to the teeth and that's after facing our military. Sounds like the generals got little man complex

Why would you think the US is unified? This is not WWII the second video outlines their military build up and technology advancements. They have the second largest navy in the world now and over 7 million active duty troops and over 50 million reserves. We have got to stop living in the past and look at the facts and reality of whats going on today. The fact is they have a plan and it is very plausible and they are well into the plan and have most things in place to execute their plan. We cannot afford to run the program that says everything is fine and they are no threat. We must face reality.

reply to post by PrinceDreamer

This is just an anti Chinese load of BS, the Chinese are not looking for war, they are looking for economic superiority oh and but on that score they have already won

The Chinese have said they are always looking and preparing for war in all directions www.theage.com.au... . Economic superiority is just the first phase of their stated plan. Their mad military and technological build up proves they are looking for war. However it is not conventional war and they have stated what they will do. All the stuff in the video is common knowledge and been in the news etc.

Racist tripe and accusations ignored for shear ridiculousness...

reply to post by Painterz

Plus China has now leant far too much money to America, to go to war would see that money wiped out overnight, costing China uncountable billions as America defaults. A war would be absurd. The two countries have their economies far too tightly intertwined.

China just unloaded 97% of their holdings in US treasury bonds. They have taken land and resources in trade. They do not need us economically they need our land and resources to sustain their population in their minds.

reply to post by cardicorona

So, basically we have had this enormous advantage for decades and people now are for some reason suggesting that the greedy bastards on top, who by consequence are also the greatest strategists in the modern world, decided to put aside their pride and let another nation gain ground on us militarily?

I highly doubt that. We live in a world that runs on money, and when you are in debt to other nations like the US is, you have to have an ace in the hole. In our case, it is more probable that we have decks stacked with aces.

Unless the greedy bastards at the top (banksters) have decided to shift the balance of power to China? Why did Clinton basically give them all our technology? They have proven they can get their subs up to our naval ships undetected and that they can take out our satellite systems easily... Do you think the banksters at the top care who their policeman is? Besides the armed American public has been a thorn in their side for two centuries. They would much rather have a more controlled population like the Chinese as their enforcers then America.

America is not invincible. But like all other powerful countries before it, when it crumbles, it will be from the inside. Only the final stages will be in war. Vultures don't pick the bones of the living.

I'd say China is doing a bang up job at hastening the internal collapse of America with their economic warfare and dominance.

reply to post by fooks

no way china wants a war now or ever. they are getting rich and have no desire to mess it all up. they are not #1 and would suffer big time. think cultural revolution and mao level poverty and suffering.

The believe their population is not sustainable unless they expand. They are communist and communist only expand through war and conquest, they see it as no choice if they want to survive. You think the communist leadership cares about poverty? As long as the elites at the top get thier spoils and they can keep the populace under control they don't care who starves. Look at N Korea? Starving and they haven't changed a thing. China is smarter they see that they must expand before it all collapses.

reply to post by Meekbot2000

China's "army" has been attacking america hard for at least the last 15 years. Undercutting their manufacturing to the point where the majority of household items are made in china. The economy has been damaged and it isnt getting better anytime soon. why not let your enemy destroy itself from within, then you can swoop in and pick up the pieces.

Exactly the point! People are still thinking in cold war terms. America is invincible etc. Well China doesn't think so and they have said so and proven we have vulnerabilities even militarily. They have decimated us economically so what is left for them to do now? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. They are ready for the next phase of their plan.

reply to post by cardicorona

Although if it did come to the point where we did need manufacturing, they have plenty of jobless people who will no doubt rush to any job the government handed them and resources to satisfy whatever needs necessary.

We have already sold and shipped our manufacturing infrastructure to China so it's not like they can just put people to work if they needed to they would have to build new infrastructure from scratch which would take years. We need manufacturing because when your enemy is manufacturing everything all they need to do is stop giving it to you. We are not holding a gun to their head because we need what they supply if we kill them we cut off our own supplies. That is why we need our own manufacturing. They have us over a barrel.

reply to post by marinesniper0351

Good luck raiding the US, 3/4 of the population is armed, most have better weapons than the average Chinese rifleman has... YEAH good luck with that one. You want to wake a sleeping giant try to invade a US coast line and see how many armed American's head to the beaches...

Why would they do that when they can just release a bio agent and EMP blame it on terrorists and wait till 2/3rds die off and or kill each other off and then just march in and clean up?

edit on 11-7-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
Re biolgical, chemical, nuclear and space weaponry.....the USA have the biggest of them all and could wipe out China within 20 minutes to half an hour.

Don't be so paranoid of the Chinese or Russians. What they have together, the USA has 10 fold.

I agree, I'd like to see them try.

Even if they were a superior fighting force, when one is fighting for their home a different type of mentality is used. This is how the Colonists defeated the British (the biggest super power of the time).

This is also why we got our asses handed to us in Vietnam.

That silly China man has delusions of grandeur in his head. I know many Chinese people who are first or second generation immigrants to the US. They consider themselves Americans now, and feel no loyalty to such a horrible and hopeless place as their homeland: China.

Lets be hypothetical here, even if China and Russia joined forces and attempted world domination, The US already has forces occupying over 100 countries. Can either one of those countries boast such a reach?

I think the British, USA, Australia, have special forces groups that are so highly trained, every Chinese general would be double tapped, if not predator droned.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

The number 1 reason this would never happen is this:

U.S. has a no defeat clause most individuals don't know about. A good handful of our nukes aren't pointed at other countries, they're pointed at ourselves. In the event that U.S. is ever taken over it has already been declaired that we would rather blow ourselves up then to ever surrender. If china truely wants to protect their U.S. assets then they will never even concider it.
edit on 11-7-2011 by mutatismutandis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mutatismutandis

I'm interested in this "no defeat clause" you mention. It makes sense, as a means to keep such a scenario from every occurring. Have you any information on this? I tried a few google searches, but nothing popped up.

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

I'm interested in this "no defeat clause" you mention. It makes sense, as a means to keep such a scenario from every occurring. Have you any information on this? I tried a few google searches, but nothing popped up.

Thanks!

Yeah I agree and where is or in what document is this clause supposedly located? Or is it super top secret? And if it is how is it you know about it?
edit on 11-7-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I live in Canada, i dont know about you, but half our major citie's populations are now Chinese, Plus add all the Middle Eastern people that have settled here in the past so many years. I mean, just look around, you think those people will be on your side, they all hate america, and have for many generations. Sure, you might land a few nukes in China, each one taking out a few dozen square kilometers, But China is freaking enormous. Close to 10 Million square kilometers, and thats not adding Pakistan, Iran, Russia and Africa, which will be on there side before thay make the decision to attack. Im sorry if this is a little close to home but I deny ignorance especially when it concerns my livlyhood. I dont cling to some false hopes like a safet blanket. Your ignorance is and will be your downfall. Period.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by civilchallenger

is amazing how completely hoodwinked you are about China's economy.

No, China does not heavily regulate their industry, they have no labor laws, no environmental laws. China's communist style of capitalism is the closest thing to a free market that exists, except there in no freedom at all when the policies are put into place.

The most free-market place is Hong Kong.

Yep, there you got is, the most free market economy is communism.

And the free market people in the U.S. are eager to bring that communist form of capitalism here in the U.S., and take away our rights and makes us slaves, just like the workers in China.

Is that what you want, to be a slave? A good clog in the a wheel of the system?

Racism, nationalism, conquest, it is all the same, and under this elite plan, everyone looses but the elites.

You just keep drinking that free market cool aid, and see what it gets you.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kman420

Most of that landmass you mention is uninhabitable. Please believe the war heads / other weapons are trained on the population centers in order to inflict the most damage.

Even though China is the world's most populous country, much of its land is uninhabitable or near uninhabitable. The western half of the country is mostly desert. The central and southern portion of the country is covered with rugged mountains and the northeast is heavily forested and bitterly cold in the winter. China also embraces rain forests, fog-shrouded coasts, evergreen forests, misty green mountains, vulnerable flood plains and vast steppes.

Source
edit on 11-7-2011 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

Thanks!

I'm working at the moment but when I get home I will see if I still have the info save. I know at one point there was even a map floating around of all nuke locations and their trajectories.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
We have too many nukes for any country to attack us.. no worries, well unless they somehow attack anonymously.
edit on 7/11/2011 by Morpheas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

An interesting read and watch.

I agree with other posters however. While he touches on plans to prevent the usage of nuclear arms, i do not see how it would be accomplished. Biological warfare is of course the big fear. It would not be difficult to immunize their population and then unleash a new virus, culling population worldwide and especially in the US, but this would raise very big alarms. An EMP strike to disable infrastructure would obviously raise the same alarms. A nuclear warhead detonated over the continental USA would certainly begin a nuclear exchange. It would NOT cripple NBC (nuclear/biological/chemical), hardened silos and subs, and the adjoining military infrastructure.

I just cannot see this scenerio being successfully pulled off without the Chinese taking unacceptable losses from the inevitable American counterstrike.

Ps. I wonder what the "NWO" theorists think about such things. After all, a non-compliant China must figure into their schemes.

edit on 11-7-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join