It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming War With China: Evidence!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
all of the chinese guys i know are 5 feet tall and chubby. bring it on

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Oh man....I was really planning to give these videos a chance....I just about stopped when it stated with certainty both WWIII AND WWIV!!!!! I mean....assuming that there may be another war, and presenting evidence why is one thing...but claiming to know of TWO future wars strikes me as being a bit delusional. But I didn't stop just yet.....I stopped a moment later when it sourced a PRAVDA article as if it were real news!

PRAVDA is the same 'news' organization that is always posting stuff by KNOWN Internet Hoax Queen (or king as many think 'his' name is actually David Booth) Sorcha Faal!!!! Here's a thread about this well known hoaxer.

If the guy who made these videos couldn't do enough research to realize that PRAVDA is about as reliable as the old Weekly World News papers you'd find in the check out aisle of your local grocery store....then it's REALLY hard to take anything else in his videos seriously.....Especially if that's the evidence he's leading off with!

edit on 11-7-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: My reason for editing this is that it needed an edit.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

All i want to say is thank you for posting this!

I have had this on my mind for along time now but have been reluctant to post a thread on this or bring it up in conversation because it is has been mostly specualtion on my part.

At the same looking at the world economic structure the past 10-20 years i can see see what China is doing.

Look at China's econmic growth compared to most western countries. The US now is the major debtor to China, and while they continue to grow under a communist regime with the majority of the worlds manufacturing being outsouced to China we continue to decline economically and have increasing job losses every year nationaly.

China's Army and military strength is growing every year, and don't forget that it is still mandatory for all citizens to complete military training once turning 18 (more so for males but also includes some females) so basically 60-80% of chinese are military trained!

The power of the world is growing year by year, not only econmically but also militarily.

Although the Chinese and Japanese are worlds apart in many ways - don't forget how senaky they can be.... WW2 and Pearl Habour and what happened after that... but then China has Nuclear weapons as well

Then think about online attacks and propaganda, so called hackers and online arguements etc.

How do we know that we arent being turned against our own government by mis/dis - information and propaganda being spread by chinese hackers that could be run by their government.

I hate the word 'communist' and sometimes think it belongs in the cold war era but in China it is still a reality and many corporations and companies are still overseen by the ruling government.

edit on 11-7-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I'm fairly sure this is probably a false flag. Consider this...

America is run by greedy bastards who for the past 70 years have been hellbent on having the most powerful military in the world and have year after year spent the most money of any other country on their military.

During those seventy years America has also been one of the only two super powers in existence with the Soviet Union falling out 20 years ago. In any other era, it would be a handicap to be on top and constantly looking over your shoulder, but the era that we have been on top is THE era of technological advancement.

During this time we have almost constantly had the most satellites in orbit (I don't know the Soviets ever had more than us. All that really matters is that for a great amount of time we have explicitly had the luxury of being able to keep an eye on the rest of the world at all times).

It was a general rule of thumb that America's military technologies were at least a couple decades ahead of mainstream technologies at the end of the last world war (the separation is now probably greater considering the sheer amount of money we put into the military and the fact that this number would not grow if there was no advancement).

So, basically we have had this enormous advantage for decades and people now are for some reason suggesting that the greedy bastards on top, who by consequence are also the greatest strategists in the modern world, decided to put aside their pride and let another nation gain ground on us militarily?

I highly doubt that. We live in a world that runs on money, and when you are in debt to other nations like the US is, you have to have an ace in the hole. In our case, it is more probable that we have decks stacked with aces.

From the eyes of the average American, it may seem that China owns most of our technology and has us at some sort of disadvantage, but that technology is decades behind our military's.

People may also say that there is evidence of our weakening military when backwards countries like Iraq and Afghanistan can actually wage a war with us. This is also not true. See, we cannot use overwhelming force against those countries without risking more worldwide conflict due to the UN. But I daresay that if a country such as China or Russia decided to declare war on us that they would not get the same treatment.

America is not invincible. But like all other powerful countries before it, when it crumbles, it will be from the inside. Only the final stages will be in war. Vultures don't pick the bones of the living.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Hi there,

Let me start with saying I'm not USA citizen (nor Chinese)
. I can understand you're worrying. USA is strugling; that's obvious.

But even though the you're outnumbered 5-fold (inhabitants), USA is not (and never will be) an easy target. Because I believe there is much technology/weaponry that's unknown to us, that the US MOD has mastered.

If (and I say IF) any country/nation would attack by any means, I expect they will be in for a big surprise.

I can't stop thinking that a (big) part of this 1400 billion $ national debt has been spend on these kind of "toys".

Still hoping that no one will try though!

Cheers

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

War! huh yeah, What is it good for?.... Absolutely everything.

Second.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by cardicorona

Let me tell you this from an outside persepctive...

In the past 10-15 years America has lost alot of international credibility. Not only because of the useless wars but becuase of the economic crisis and the way it runs it's own economy and the way it treats it's citizens in regard to welfare and healthcare.

There is alot of political controversy and even conspiracy theories that are beginning to sway opinion. It may have started out as a minority but it is moving to a majority. People used to look to the US as a leader, even myself i used to look up to the US as a political and economic leader.

Now i hate alot about the US.

Not the citizens - but the politics and lack of leadership and foresight. All i see now is a military and ''strongman'' type of leadership. To be honest i hope we go in the opposite direction of the US. I hate to say it but it is true and i am not the only person the feels this way.

It's sad to say but it has become true, especially in the past 11 years.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

Yeah it's good for defence contractors but it sends the government and it's citizens broke!

The evidence is right in front of you, in the past 10 years the US has spent 1.2 Trillion in the Iraq and Afghan wars... waste of money considering the US won't even cover it's own citizens for healthcare.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Why is yhere talk of EMP, bio, and chemical attacks on just the US in this situation? These type of attacks would effect Canada and Mexico also, plus the strain of every bio and chem attack can be traced to country of orgin. (What spying helps to find out). Plus the way Americans travel these strains would be quickly spread around the world, therefore bringing in our allies, and possibly costing China some of their allies as well. Someone would notice if there were only outbound commercial flights to China to get their citizens out of harms way.
Also, the US military bases at home are set up like a defencive ring with most stratiegic bombers and armor in the middle. Along with National Guard and Reserve stations throughout the US, and with the greater majority of the population armed (many with the same caliber weapons as the Chineese, so a shortage of ammo is no issue) and knowing every inch of thier "backyard" , and lastly a ground invasion would threaten (again) Canada and Mexico, so why be foolish to attempt this type of attack?
To quote a trooper from the 101st at Bastogne, "they have us surrounded? Poor bastards."
His theory was the Germans could only shoot one way to hit them, while they could fire any direction and hit the Germans.
My point is this, with a ground assualt, China would have to send so many troops that we could just soot for the hip and hit one of them, while they would have to concentrate their fire just to hit one of us.
We still have troops in China's backyard overseas also, as some seem to forget. Do you think that is by accident?
It would be more likely if China wanted a war, they would try to make it look like Russia was behind it so that both Russia and the US would weaken themselves, then come mop up both of us.
Why go to war and lose lives when you can take over economically anyway?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Here is some interesting supporting evidence for OP, although only minor..

Chinagate - The Clinton administration had compromised US security in order to finance its re-election campaign. The communist government of china was eager to acquire sensitive us military technology and economic concessions ... the communist money trail led all the way up to the oval office.

Its about 12 minutes in. The whole series is an interesting watch, not really news to most ppl though.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

Is anyone surprised that free market trade agreements has resulted in communist China rising as a world power?

Thats a funny thing to say. You pretend to be against the Chinese but clearly you love their policies of a heavily regulated economy. Everyone who has been studying the Chinese economy with any sort of depth will tell you it was an increase in capitalism that has caused the rise of China to world power status.

We have shipped our manufacturing and our technology to China to make a few quick bucks for the bankers who now run our country, and have no loyalty what so ever to the people of the U.S..

Wow, aren't you a proud nationalist. How terrible it is that Chinese can use computers now and that banksters don't treat US citizens as deserving extra special treatment as a "superior race" of people.

Clearly by the speech given by the Chinese general, we are playing by two sets of rules. They have no qualms about racism, aggression, and conquest. They aren't going to be fair, they aren't going to support multiculturalism. We are foolish not to recognize this and act accordingly.

Yeah, because your nationalism is so much better than Chinese racism. Soooo.... much.... better.

International Corporations, even the ones headquartered in the U.S. have no loyalty to the people of the U.S.. All indication is that the people who control the highest levels of finance and banking in the U.S. would rather the people of the U.S. be turned into slaves, and our rights taken away from us.

Finally, something we can agree with. Corporations of course are the direct result of heavy government regulation that you so love. The corporation itself is by its very definition an entity with rights and privileges nobody else has that gets by purchasing them from the state.

Pursuit of free market economics, which is another form of communism, is succeeding in destroying our nation, stripping us of our rights, undermining our military viability, and threatening our very way of life.

More and more it is becoming clear that our biggest enemies are the people who control our banks and investment industry. They seem intent on crushing us as a nation, and putting out the light of freedom and opportunity for all.

Wow, its amazing how ignorant you can be Poet. Free market economics and command economics are polar opposites. Absolutely as different as black and white. Communism is an exact opposite of free-market economics. The most ignorant part of your statement is that you don't seem to realize that the banking industry in its current form is a fascist government monopoly operating in a 100% government regulation framework. Look up how the banking system works. Then come back and tell me how free-market that system really is.

The most free-market place is Hong Kong. Tell me about how terrible it is in Hong Kong right now. The least free-market place is North Korea. Tell me how wonderful it is in North Korea.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007

Yeah it's good for defence contractors but it sends the government and it's citizens broke!

The evidence is right in front of you, in the past 10 years the US has spent 1.2 Trillion in the Iraq and Afghan wars... waste of money considering the US won't even cover it's own citizens for healthcare.

Really you don't say.

I have never heard of such a thing.
I shall contemplate on it.

"Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate...Sun Tzu"

"Build your opponent a golden bridge to retreat across....Sun Tzu"

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
Re biolgical, chemical, nuclear and space weaponry.....the USA have the biggest of them all and could wipe out China within 20 minutes to half an hour.

Don't be so paranoid of the Chinese or Russians. What they have together, the USA has 10 fold.

lol destroy all of china in half an hour?

are you from america? thats the usual opinion most americans hold of their country...they'l be disappointed when a much stronger nation makes the US people realise they arent as powerful as they thought
edit on 11-7-2011 by Silicis n Volvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

no way china wants a war now or ever.

they are getting rich and have no desire to mess it all up.

they are not #1 and would suffer big time.

think cultural revolution and mao level poverty and suffering.

they would nuke n korea if it came down to it to stop them from causing trouble.

hooking up with pakistan? another loosing proposition.

it's all rumor and wishful thinking by some.

besides they'd get their butts kicked in any real conflict.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
While China could do all this, I doubt the Russians would sit idly by. After-all, China, by virtue of these videos, would want to take over Russia as well. The Russians are keeping a stout eye on China.

Then about the biological weapons. Do you honestly believe that they would release such weapons and hope we wouldn't retaliate with equal or even worse? While we say we don't have such weapons, the reverse is actually more the truth. We have equal or even worse weapons.

According to the video, China is taking over Africa. Well so are all the western powers. This is nothing new. There is a massive land grab throughout Africa. The problem is the drought. It seems Africa is in a perennial drought.

China must get its own house in order. Its pollution is destroying its own country. How can they envision taking over the USA or other countries and polluting them? They will run out of space.

China likes to say they first discovered places and so are entitled to them. The fact is that much of China was originally discovered or populated by whites. They like to hide that fact, even to the point of hiding the mummified bodies and other indicators of whites being in areas of China before the 'Chinese'. Their so call claim is just bravado in telling a lie so many times that it becomes perceived as the truth.

If China does attack the USA, China will loose or it will be knocked back to pre-WWII conditions.

What every country does not understand about the people of the USA (Not the politicians) is that we are generally a peace loving people. But when angered, we can quickly bring to bear our nasty side and get into a war footing.

One advantage the USA has right now is that we do not have much manufacturing in this country. How is that an advantage? Pretty much for the same reason that Germany had it as an advantage at the end of WWII. We will start with all new factories, purpose built for our needs, and we have the raw materials to fuel the maws of the new machinery. In addition, we have lots of technology and a very innovative people. True the Chinese are also innovative, but their background is still sorely lacking in quality control, and the application of innovation as evinced by the shoddy materials they export, including poisons in foods.

China's efforts are to better position themselves to make their business efforts more successful, not to position themselves for war.

BUT if you really do not want China to enter into a war with the USA or the world for that matter, then stop buying goods made in China and stop going to Chinese restaurants.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
We, in this country, are allowing China to get the upper hand...and not only by outsourcing which is what most think regarding this subject. My daughter was looking into PhD programs (engineering). My son was looking for a top notch college (also engineering). My first concern is that when you look at the top-rated schools, the majority of accepted students are Chinese. They take spots which should be going to our own kids (this is not sour grapes as both kids got into their chosen programs). OK, I think, they are better students than those educated here. But then, when looking into PhD programs, I realized how wrong I was. While they might be better students, China is actually sending huge chunks of cash to the colleges to enroll these students. In my daughter's PhD program, 3/4 of the students are Chinese. The colleges have to pay for the American kids to be grad assistants. They also pay the Chinese students for their work, but are getting kickbacks of many times that amount to take the students to begin with. If you have limited spots to award, who are these schools going to accept? The ones they make money off from, that's who. Are these students staying here afterwards? Some, but not many. We are hurting our own research and development by doing this and it needs to stop. I could tell you other stories on cheating and pay offs and such by these grad students to ensure they pass their qualifying exams, but that's incidental to the overall theme here.

I should have mentioned the other issue I have with loading all our science research PhD programs with Chinese students - they are privy to all of our new technology which American companies pay for but which they take back to China and steal.
edit on 11-7-2011 by mjfromga because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Most Americans not only lack the will to fight, they lack the ability to fight. Liberal politicians would hold out their hands rather than fight.

Most Americans lack the intestinal fortitude to fight an enemy on American soil. Why else would we keep giving the Chinese their own "mini-states" within the continental U.S. Gutless, crooked, liberal politicians have laid waste to this country!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Hmmm... The Art of War.

I have the entire book in my library and their are far better quotes.

One i have adapted to current cirumstances is;

''Once your opponent lights the firecracker.... they do not realise it was always pointed at them to begin with''

HK007

edit on 11-7-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

The last half of your post is very true,has always been very true.We as humans will react to being destoryed.

In my opinion thie is what the real elite's want,is 3/4 of the worlds population gone.What better way to do it then turn us on each other with a fool's idea that humans can survive a post apocalyptic nuke war and bio weapons.

Just a thought but does anybody know what would happen to bio weapons with raditation all over the earth................I know ,would probably kill them to.................but wouldnt it be ironic if it didnt.Hell,we can't even figure out what to do with a nuke reacator melt down.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Yeah well Goodluck General China. It's called a Nuclear Deterant. What does he think will happen if America is hit with Chemical, Biological weapons to kill 2/3rd of America's population? He think America wont launch it's Nukes at China? You would be dreaming. And America has all those other weapons too. I'm sure a great deal of China's population would be destroyed. Solution Solved. More living space in their own country.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join