It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming War With China: Evidence!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Yep-it is all transparently obvious and has been for many yrs that the Russians and Chinese intend to take over the world - not in a direct military confrontaton, but to weaken the US (and Europe)to the point of collapse on all fronts possible - whilst pretending otherwise. This really just follows from the mindset of these nations - but is by no means the complete picture.

There are the NWO factions who share the same goal of collapsing the entire Western world - and I suspect have used/allowed the Russian and Chinese extensively as unwitting pawns to do just this.

The power behind these NWO factions are 4D entities (Archons) and what their agenda is, is probably very different to what the various NWO elites are led to believe.

They may simply want to create nuclear Armageddon and kill us all off.

Perhaps they favour a global Islamic Caliphate , that would keep us permanently enslaved and dumbed down.

They may intend to use the shift and the monotheistic end-times script (that they wrote) to incarnate as 'living Gods' and rule over us.

Possible that they have no plan, but are simply leading people on (to their doom) according to their own desires.

But anyway - as it stands the Western world could be collapsed and de-populated with the greatest of ease - simply by starting the ME. war and forcing Israel to use it's Sampson option. With Russia and China just claiming the lot after most of us are dead.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by watcher3339

These right wing radio talk show hosts have people so programmed, they defend the rights of the filthy rich over their own families and communities.

Ever wonder who pays the huge salaries of these right wing propagandists?

Since Gingrich got rid of the laws that prevent foreign ownership of U.S. media, that problem has only gotten worse. It is amazing how gullible people are. They thing they are fighting for freedom, when they are supporting the very people whose largest goals are eliminating their freedoms.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Heck, China doesn't need a navy, they just ship the bio weapons to walmart using the merchant ships that are already in place.

This won't be a conventional war like has been fought in the past. This is a stealth war.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by PubertySpider001

I have to agree, China doesn't want to start a war with us. They want our money to get destroyed, and to invade the world's markets, but not a war with the Untied States.

I guess you didn't bother to consider the Chinese Generals speech where he clearly calls out for a conquest of the U.S. using stealth bio weapons.

Those sound like pretty intent plans.

This is the country that took over Tibet. You might say they have major control issues.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

They won't use bio-weapons as America would hit em back with nukes. We aren't going to sit here and watch our population be decimated and not fire back.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

I don't think China allows it's generals to give out top-secret information and if he did it without their knowledge he is most certainly dead already.

I think China makes far too much money off of America to want to see it ruined. If they are having mass population problems I'd see them eliminating alot of their own population before killing the cash cow.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Apparently you aren't getting the whole stealth part of the equation.

People start getting sick in the U.S., and a large plague breaks out, would we recognize this as an attack on the U.S.?

With deregulation policies in place, we wouldn't have any defense at all. When most everything we buy is from China, it wouldn't be hard to slowly poison us, especially without anyone inspecting the goods we buy for toxins, as well as other dangerous hazards.

Is it really that hard to see how this could happen?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

We would recognize it instantly. You don't really know how our infectious disease operations work. In a matter of days we would isolate the cause and have it traced back to China. You don't release that large amount of a bio-agent and keep it secret.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

The cash cow is pretty much tapped out at this time.

They want our land.

They think we are too stupid to act in our own self defense, with the dumbing down delivered by right wing talk show hosts, they just might be right.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
reply to post by poet1b

I don't think China allows it's generals to give out top-secret information and if he did it without their knowledge he is most certainly dead already.

I think China makes far too much money off of America to want to see it ruined. If they are having mass population problems I'd see them eliminating alot of their own population before killing the cash cow.

China used to make a ton of money off of the U.S., and, yes, currently they still are. If you only look at actual transactions for consumer goods they would be idiots to let anything happen to us. But, the times they are a changing!
China actually wants to cool down their growth a bit. We means they can afford fewer sales for awhile.
Additionally, they are starting to dump our treasuries. That means that not only are they not as worried about propping up our debtor economy as a marketplace as they were in the past, but they are also increasingly worried about our ability or willingness to pay. It looks like their cash cow has already dried up.

How soon they make real moves to come for us depends largely imho on what we do.
If we don't interfere in their other plans they won't mess with us too much. Why take on a fight you don't have to?
But we need to get our house in order here at home.

Also, oddly, I increasinly think I might know you in real life: if not one of my friends makes all the same arguments you do and phrases similiarly. By any chance do you have and regularly use two middle initials, that match???

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

like our air defense system on 9-11?

What "infectious disease operations"?

Free market repubs don't even want to fund the most basic of regulations to protect our food supply, let alone check whats in the game stations, toys, and all the other vast amounts of stuff that fill our homes, all manufactured in China.

Whose side are you on?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaanny
I think they have already won...

They own a good part of the USA...

We're screwed....

I think maybe they will be allowed to by TPTB. For TPTB "own" every country essentially.

They have people working for every country and they manage every side.

Imagine that one owner really ran every baseball team , yet nobody knew about it.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
haha what typical we have bigger balls responses in this thread.

I'm sorry to say this but to think America still has the upperhand is beyond naive!
America is on the brink of extinction,On military scale, on social scale

you name it america failin it. China is the topdog now.

For the rest of us ,like me, i'm just looking forward to see the cookie crumble.

So in short : Yes You have bigger balls but they have brains.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by hawkiye

3/4 of Australia is actually baron and unliveable and in many parts you won't survive even afew days out there in the heat during the summer unless you have the skills of the Aboriginals.

People live in caves and stuff and have for centuries.

We can support life in Anarctica. If the chinese wanted to , they could build 4 or 5 cities of populations of 2-5 million each within the next 15 years. They are also a pretty smart race too.

And who knows if any of our tech will work that has Chinese parts in them...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
Re biolgical, chemical, nuclear and space weaponry.....the USA have the biggest of them all and could wipe out China within 20 minutes to half an hour.

Don't be so paranoid of the Chinese or Russians. What they have together, the USA has 10 fold.

That much nuking would kill millions of people around the world besides chinese, including American's.

Every super power knows that. That is why nukes were sword off as possible future weapons.

We just have them so we can act tough with them.......

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
As soon as the first Chinese ship makes port people are gonna smarten up really quick. How is China actually going to occupy America is the question you need to ask yourselves. Once their troops start flowing in our nukes will be headed to China.

They are not going to surprise us all at once.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by watcher3339

No, I only have one middle initial. I live in Silicon Valley. Sounds like there is another like me out there in the world, and I thought I was one of a kind.
I added you as a friend, try and get the chance to post on your thread about making oil.

I would say our chances of avoiding meddling are about zilch to zero. The people who seem to control our country these days have huge egos, and are addicted to cheap oil for various reasons. The current territory dispute in the S China sea is going to get ugly. For the people of the U.S., I think it is goods news, that our enemies, the ICs and China's government, to be fighting each other, instead of working together to shaft us.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Not if they are arriving for humanitarian purposes, help us out with all the sick people and such.

And don't kid yourself, the ICs would eagerly support loads of cheap Chinese labor coming to the U.S..

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

There will be a difference between humanitarian people and hundreds of thousands of soldiers armed with all their military hardware.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

They won't need weapons, only drugs that are supposed to help, but make the problem worse.

We have filled our homes with their stuff and become economically dependent upon them so that the rich people in the U.S. could get even more rich. Free market priests push to eliminate the very regulations that inspect all this stuff coming from China, when for our own defense, we should be heavily inspecting this stuff.

It is painfully obvious to anyone who isn't programmed by these right wing talk show hosts how foolish free market principles have been, and how they are currently destroying our sovereignty.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join