It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Gets First "Sharia Controlled Zone".

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Funny how people from the UK are up in arms about sharia law.

Has anyone complained about the fact that...
you already have Jewish Law Courts in the UK.

Have a look at the London Beit Din

The London Beth Din, in its capacity as Court of the Chief Rabbi, is historically the supreme Halakhic Authority for several Commonwealth countries and additionally is consulted by Batei Din throughout Europe. The range of questions with which the Beth Din deals is vast and covers all areas of Jewish Law.

Whats's acceptable for one religion is acceptable for all?
Or is there no desire for equality in the UK?

Religious courts already in use (from Feb 2008)

edit on 10-7-2011 by CitizenNum287119327 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by NadaCambia

Hello NadaCambia......

We've spoken before ...... my one question to you is this............''what is your solution to the initial problem discussed by the OP?'

Thanks and kind regards

PDUK

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Sign of the things to come. I remember living in Leicester and im pretty sure me and 3 others were the only white people around. Now i don't care about colour or even religion but there are quite a few Muslims with a stick up there arse and this type of behavior doesn't surprise me. i have tried to deny ignorance on muslims by reading the Koran and it only took a couple of chapters before i had to close it. I just don't agree with hitting women, what can i say?
I guess we can only see what will happen in the future . Its only a matter of time before the tension builds up enough...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
What? Seriously UK muslims are.... Weird.
In Australia I find it difficult to find a muslim that does not drink, smoke. gambles, goes to concerts has sex... let alone one that would want all that banned. Of course there are the few w****** that want to see it banned, but I have never met one.
Even in muslim countries where alcohol is banned (i.e. Libya) most people still drink (of course it is ussually home made spirits and wine).
This is strange.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3
Sign of the things to come. I remember living in Leicester and im pretty sure me and 3 others were the only white people around. Now i don't care about colour or even religion but there are quite a few Muslims with a stick up there arse and this type of behavior doesn't surprise me. i have tried to deny ignorance on muslims by reading the Koran and it only took a couple of chapters before i had to close it. I just don't agree with hitting women, what can i say?
I guess we can only see what will happen in the future . Its only a matter of time before the tension builds up enough...

hi
even as far back as 20 yrs ago
my employer was from leicester
and even stated "its spot the white man"
i recently visited it and its not far from the truth
even birmingham is fast becoming the norm
edit on 10-7-2011 by davesmart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

Strange thing is... I could turn a corner late at night and wander into 100 Jewish men and I would not feel as if I was in danger.

I cannot say the same about muslims.

It is a real shame that moderate muslims end up getting tainted with the same brush in that sense, however, the media and it's portaying of stereotypes has not really helped either.

Regards, Skellon.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Britain you need to stand up to these muslims. If your government won't its up to you the people.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Well if you are in the UK and don't like whats happening.......

WA turns to UK to find workers

WESTERN Australia needs thousands of skilled workers and the state government is taking its recruitment drive to the United Kingdom.

A booming resources sector, which has sparked some $225 billion worth of infrastructure projects over the coming 25 years, will leave Western Australia short-staffed and even the nation as a whole cannot answer the demand, the state government says.

Projections show the need for up to 150,000 extra skilled workers by 2017, WA Training and Workplace Development Minister Peter Collier says.

Visiting the UK on a 10-day tour to promote WA as a destination for skilled migrants, Mr Collier said the state offers an attractive lifestyle and good working conditions.

"Working in Western Australia will give people the opportunity to develop skills that can be transferable back to their country of origin," Mr Collier said in a statement.

"We aim to show skilled migrants, short-term workers, working holiday makers and their families the opportunities in Western Australia."

The area forecast to be most in need of skilled workers is health care and social assistance, where an additional 28,200 positions are expected to become available over the next six years.

Construction, education and training positions are also projected to be in demand, followed by jobs in retail, transport, postal services, warehousing, scientific and technical services.

Openings are also expected in the services sector, from aged care and automotive to hospitality and tourism.

We will take poms over yanks any day!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
The problem is that a lot of Muslim areas are taking it upon themselves to impose Sharia law in a free and open society.

How is that any different to non-Muslim criminal families imposing their will on intimidated people who live in their area of the city ?

The ''Muslim'' aspect in these propagandised stories is invariably irrelevant.

edit on 10-7-2011 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

Suppose there was a criminal family like you described. We will call it "The Blue Family" just to give it a name.

Imagine that to be a member of the Blue Family, you had to obey all sorts of gangland rules and code. You have to wear something blue, you have to flash a certain sign at other members to prove you are a member, etc. Imagine the symbols, rituals, and lore of the Blue Family are every bit as ancient as anything in Islam.

Now imagine members of the Blue Family start spreading out everywhere, making their code the law of the land, interferring with anyone who objects.

But imagine that every time you mentioned the words "Blue Family" you were treated to a barage of: "not everyone who wears blue is a criminal! And there are plenty of other crimes that are not committed by the Blue Family. Better not talk about it or somebody will think you are prejudiced." So, made to feel guilty, the noticier says nothing, so nothing changes and the Blue Family gets bigger than ever.

Isn't this an odd reaction? Yet it is exactly what is going on all over Europe today.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I couldn't read every page as I have to go to work.

But I would just like to say, I have heard some racist comments in this thread.

One of the responses were, why don't they go home?

Do you know what Britain has done to their home?

Grow up and stop regurgitating this nonsense

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by gort51
Sad and ironic that British troops are still hunting and killing Muslim Talibs in Afgan, yet they allow Muslims to overrun England with their hatred and racism. What a weird world this had become....
Why on Earth did the British allow them to flood in? Crazy.....

They provide jobs and a reason for the existence of the bloated governent machinery that employs bureacrats. A docile, helpless population of immigrants is a dream come true for the Eurocrats: plenty of paperperwork to be processed, all sorts of social hassles that make for the need of "consultants" and "community mediators" and "cultural experts" and a whole lot of other desk jobs for expensively educted but skill-less government workers.

Basically, all the social upheaval and problems caused by the immigrants are making jobs for these people, and allowing them to justify their government salaries and pensions.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Light the fuse my friend.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
This makes my blood boil. I moved to the USA from the UK 5 years ago and reading stuff like this makes me so angry. Why are the English so bloody spineless? Why is this being tolerated?

Idiot Muslims come to other countries and are so damn ARROGANT they think they just assimilate an entire culture and impose their draconian horse-# on those who dont want it. This sharia nonsense is mass mental illness at best.

This would never happen in the US. People would stand up to these maggots. They would very swiftly be made to understand that they are NOT in a muslim country and if they want to live like that they should # off to some backward #-hole that tolerates that idiotic religion.

If you are in the UK and you are putting up with this, why? Why are you letting these #s carry on like this? Get some beers and some weapons and go and stove these thugs heads in before this crap spreads any further.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by angus1745

stop typing your making yourself sound stupid.

We all came from the same place. Grow up please.
edit on 10-7-2011 by Samuelis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Today on the morning news there was a segment stating that muslims want to start enforcing sharia law in Australia. The muslims are demanding, through this sharia law, that they want a different type of banking system for muslims to implement a different set of laws here for them. This law includes not paying interest like the rest of us have to! If this gets passed then I am pi$$ed and am out of this country and migrating to New Zealand or something... at least New Zealanders have the balls to stand up for themselves (unlike here in Australia).
edit on 10/7/11 by Australiana because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Holy crap! I've found it!

A way to unite Man Utd (
) and Liverpool (
) fans!

hell, lets get Blackburn and Blackpool in on the fun too! They're pretty good scrappers on the pitch!

Bring some rugby guys in even!

Take about 1 to 5 hundred guys. Units of 50 each. Converge in the heart of muzzie territory. Every weekend. Each with a pint (you really bought Bud there? With the quality of domestic you have?) and walk through the streets.

completely peaceful. Just a bunch of hooligans with a love of the game.

I damn well bet ya there wont be any BS from the muzzies.

they are bullies and cowards.

BTW, sorry the frogs beat your womens team at the cup. My Germans got knocked out totally. Bad ref.

edit on 10/7/11 by felonius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

ACTUALLY, this IS NOT RACISM. They by CHOICE decide to follow this religion. Have you sir ever read the Qua'raan? I DOUBT IT, because maybe after you read verses like "Kill the Idolators (non believers) wherever you may find them" or "Beleivers of the book are the worst creatures known" or how about the "verse of the sword" where kill is used something like 72 times, you would have a different opinion. Islam is a RELIGION not a RACE therefore to go against a RELIGION because their holy book says to kill us is not RACEist. You apparently know absolutely nothing about Islam whatsoever. About how many lines state that martyrdom (suicide mass murder) is an honorable and great thing.. wow.. You are the kind of person that will make us loose this war. Its just too bad your on their side, because their not on yours.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Australiana

Wouldn't you also want a bank that is fair?

I don't blame them for not wanting to integrate.

I'm a white Australian and I don't even want to integrate with the current world set up.

again another racist post..... ATS PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU TYPE.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by angus1745

As terrible as it is, believe me buddy it will happen.. thats part of the jihad, they will do everything in their power to see one world under allah, including but not limited to- lie, murder , assault ANYTHING. The quar'aan states that ANYTHING is acceptable when it comes to enforcing the jihad it even states murder is okay if they don't drop to their knees and repent to allah... God, and theirs people on here sticking up for islamists, when their "holy" book states to murder us. They just don't get it yet and why the violence is covered up- the jihad is easier to carry out when everyone thinks the muslims are peaceful little people...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesmart

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno
reply to post by davesmart

You have not a single clue about Islam and it goals. Like I said, you are as a child. And it is immature child-people like you who willingly submit to each and every demand from the muslims until...well...you have a school full of slaughtered children.

Grow up.

you are a sick individual
im guessing you are late teens early 20s

"well...you have a school full of slaughtered children"

what the ef does that mean
you are enciting racial hatred here
i think your account should be suspended
u sir are the racist here
u have tried to turn the disscussion into something else

dave

This is what he was talking about.

topdocumentaryfilms.com...

The massacre at Beslan in Russia.

Yes. This DOES directly reflect on nations that allow the invaders to set up shop as a "protected" species.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join