It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Gets First "Sharia Controlled Zone".

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
A few weeks ago, after finishing work I decided to walk home.

So, you had driven to work and then you just decided to walk home? Did you leave your car at work?

On my journey I stopped and thought "you know what, I've worked hard. I'll buy meself a beer!". So I brought a bottle of Bud. My route home takes me through a highly Muslim populated area.

Is it legal to walk down the street drinking a beer in the UK?

And why the hell did you put your beer down because some stranger told you to?

No I hadn't driven to work but as I finished work later than usual my boss offered me the van to drive home but I decied against it as I would have to bring it back early Saturday morning (and who wants that). I don't see how any of this is relevant.

Yes you can walk down the street with a beer as long as it isn't open.

and I put it down because it wasn't a stranger it was 8 of them. You can call me a coward if you like, the truth is I have more important things to worry about.

ALS
edit on 10-7-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes
Stop buying into this fear-ridden, anti-Muslim propaganda.

This!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Nobody in this forum is going to believe you unless you edit your OP and replace "Muslim" with "Police" and "Sharia" with "Illegal" and harp on about your property being destroyed by the cops.

Then you will get unwavering support, 150 stars and flags....

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skittle

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes
Stop buying into this fear-ridden, anti-Muslim propaganda.

This is someone who has never lived in an Islamic country

Fixed it for you.

You're welcome.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

and what happens if you do those things in " their territory " , they get to legally kill you or something ?

Why do ONLY they think the world belongs to them and is for nobody else.

That would be like letting extremist christians or jahova witnesses run a state or something.

Just would not be good.

I just wish they would tell us the truth so everybody who is way too into religion can realize how ignorant they really are.

It's cool if it is a part of your life, like a hobby maybe, but if religion is your life, then you are not as smart as you think you are.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

This makes me incredibly angry. If I were to make a religious sect and deny people of their own free will, i would be arrested.

If they do not like our country, go to a more Islamic country.

I am not a racist, but what they are doing is RACISM.

Mistreating the good British people, possibly even soon stoning our women and children to death in a public ceremony for being themselves.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Did they tell you that you can't walk around with even a closed bottle of beer? If so, why didn't you tell them it is legal, if it is legal then the cops are on your side, don't you have a cell phone?

To me, it seems you are trying hard to make yourself look like a victim, and many here in ATS are trying hard to help you.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by confreak
Did they tell you that you can't walk around with even a closed bottle of beer? If so, why didn't you tell them it is legal, if it is legal then the cops are on your side, don't you have a cell phone?

Most British people no longer trust the police. Most British police forces are more concerned with political correctness, meeting their government set targets and pursuing funding streams than in tackling crime.

In the situation described, use of a cell phone to call the police would be a very naive act!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by teapot

Then why don't you protest against the police and the government? Isn't the police suppose to resolve such issues, the justice system, the courts, the government. If you got issues, aren't you suppose to solve them through those mediums?

This is a waste of time, and here I'm thinking I will receive answers.

Bye guys, the author is just trying to incite hate.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Hmm seems like the Jihad is truly trying to be carried out by the muslims. What a lot of people don't understand about the Islamic faith is that the line between "extremist" and "non-extremist" muslims is VERY thin. EVERY muslim believes in the Jihad and the Jihad is a pillar of their faith. I regret to see the difference most of the time between the two, IF there is one. Time and time again I see these so called "non-extremists" threaten or carry out violence to keep the jihad advance ongoing. Islam is a faith that calls for violence if people around them do not conform, and for some reason, nobody seems to understand this! Does everyone not realize we are AT WAR with Islams? they've called upon the Jihad and extremist or not, they ALL believe in carrying out the Jihad. Westerners WAKE UP. Or they WILL succeed. Everyone in the US needs to realize that the muslims know that they cannot beat us militarily, so they are trying to beat us from the inside out.. Im so sick of non muslims sticking up for these people, its people like YOU that will let them win.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Come on UK dont take this garbage! Throw the scuzlims out on there hairy sandy asscheeks. Screw them and the camels they rode in on! Mods are deffo gonna delete this so the babies dont cry. But this is complete utter insanity.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Now Imagine if a Christian did this they'd be in jail

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
This thread just ruined my weekend.

Its sad but it seems that it really is game over for the UK now........

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10
OK I can't imagine this happening but just the fact that a known group WANTS it to happen is cause enough for concern. Plus I worked for several years in Asian/Muslim areas. It's already happening in an under the carpet way. There is no integration - and that's by the choice of the 'locals'. An Asian colleague explained to me how they push white, non muslim home owners and businesses out of the area. You feel uneasy as a white christian, walking down the street. There is less 'white trash' crime it's true. But it's just that the crime is of a different nature. Like drugs. The police 'soft pedal'. They apply different standards. Islam is very evident - in the calls to prayer, the mosques, streets taken over by processions on a Friday. Islamification of the UK is well advanced. Whole cities are being taken over. Why do you think groups like the BNP and EDL are gaining popularity?
I sat in a work meeting once and everyone cheered the colleague who had gone to Pakistan to bring back a wife. Was everyone insane? No doubt they will go on to have several kids brought up 'in the faith'. This is how it starts. It's religious, cultural, idealogical... In the past we welcomed differences. People blended in. It enriched the culture. This is different. So very different. Time to quit the UK I think.

To be honest i could not agree more with you, if i had posted before you it would be word for word.

Btw the area i live in is notorious for its drugs due to being supplied by muslims from the mosque, which was not the case before 'integration'.
According to the quran drugs are wrong but cultivating mass amount of opium is fine.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I have the SIMPLE Answer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Without exception ALL religious Symbols and ALL religious text and Ads should be BANNED unless inside the place of Worship or inside the persons Home..........

This is extreme and will be disliked BUT then something as Devicise and potentially inflammatory should be controlled....

The thread by ALS is NOT trying to incite hatred and fear but actually is exposing a good point which is the erosion of society.
Society in the UK has gone through very hard times, (i would suggest 95% of those reading this, inc me have NEVER known what those times were like)...............our generations see things and accept things because that is what we have been told / suggested to do by the media (hello News Corp and all your mates again!!)..
The observation by ALS is a 'vigilante' control, the excuse and get of jail card being religion....... it actually MUST not be allowed to happen and be accepted........

To live in a 'peaceful' world.??.......... there has to be respect and Localised religious policies like these, from whichever religion are poisoness...........

Finally, it would have been interesting if the OP ALS had refused to put his unopended Budweiser down and had then taken a beating.......... would the Police have reprimanded ALS for provocation or the Religious bully boys for GBH ???? What would have been the easier route I wonder ?????

Regards

PDUK

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by KingDoey

Sorry that was not my purpose.

ALS

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by confreak

We do. Sometimes it leads to positive change, sometimes it leads to further erosion of our 'civil' rights and always, it leads to some people being criminalised.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Its coming to everyone in the name of PC///get used to it

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Quick, lets throw money at these extremists so that they "Intergrate" with society and see that western ways are better then their religious ways! Quick! Empty your pockets!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I wonder if this is a staged experiment.... Which US city will be next? I'm guessing New York. Maybe to divert attention from tptb? Maybe a reason for martial law and more of a police state? Hmmmm...
edit on 10-7-2011 by colbyforce because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join