It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live: 65: Stanton Friedman Interview, ATS Reality, UK Scandal, Bad Vid Games, Stargates + more

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Thanks to MR. Friedman for the interview.

He is a fantastic guest and you guys had great questions.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Very good show!

By far the best yet...at least in my listening experience...

The show gets better and better every week!

Thanks to all again for getting it out here to us listeners!

You all rock in my book!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Is this the appropriate place to pose questions/comments for the ats live show? (not the friedman interview portion).

King

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kingalbrect79
Is this the appropriate place to pose questions/comments for the ats live show? (not the friedman interview portion).

King

It is...but there is about 15 min left to the show

We are on every Saturday!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
First I would like to say that I cannot get on Skype or Chat
I want to be part anyway that I can. As far as Stargates there was speculation about where we can go and what we can do. But... there is also knowledge by some that we have this ability (as those who reside here) we have always wanted to be as the Gods and be everywhere as once.

This can and is done alot. There are things that are done on this planet by those that know what can and those we can awaken such as spirits for particular reasons that we know and are doing with the participation of those that are less aware, that make it work.

Peace, NRE.

BTW, this was something that I came into looking into the Goetia Spirits.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Topic shifted, I removed my previous question.

King
edit on 9-7-2011 by Kingalbrect79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

I am not square...

I am cool....

Cosmic...

Denial is unhealthy... Learn to accept and embrace your squareness.

Excellent show tonight... You guys and gal, keep putting them out like this, there will be no limits on your success.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Anyone who missed this AWESOME interview can still get the opportunity to listen to it by going to the ATS Live! archives! GE LEO... could you please assist with the link to it? Much appreciated.

Thanks to all your efforts, both to the ATS staff and members, in making information like this available!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I am a video game designer about to graduate with my bachelor's of science degree and I can tell you that there is less correlation between video games and violence and more connection between mental illnesses (some repressed) or personalities that are already not right just waiting for an excuse to go off.

Proper recognition of personality issues with the individual is more important to recognize than how violent a game is.

I have been playing games for decades and I have never killed anyone, it is a super small percentage, and with the millions of players, statistics can't be wrong.

King

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I am not a fan or anything...

Stargate

Stargate SG-1 (often abbreviated as SG-1) is a Canadian-American military science fiction television series and part of Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer's Stargate franchise. The show, created by Brad Wright and Jonathan Glassner, is based on the 1994 feature film Stargate by Dean Devlin and Roland Emmerich. The television series was filmed in and around the city of Vancouver, Canada. In the United States, Showtime broadcast the first five seasons, from 1997 to 2002, and then the series moved to the Sci Fi Channel for its last five seasons, from 2002 to 2007. The final episode premiered on Sky1 in the United Kingdom on March 13, 2007, three months before its United States premiere. With 10 seasons and 214 episodes, Stargate SG-1 surpassed The X-Files in 2007 as the longest-running North American science fiction series on television.[1]

stargate wiki

Stargate SG-1 is a television spin-off of Roland Emmerich's 1994 film Stargate. The series was developed for television by Brad Wright and Jonathan Glassner, who together wrote the two-hour pilot episode "Children of the Gods." "Children of the Gods" originally aired on July 27, 1997 and "Unending," the final episode of the series, aired in the UK on March 13, 2007 and in the US on June 22, 2007.

and for viewing

hulu- stargate sg1

and fan fiction.net
stargate sg1 fanfiction

TV Shows » Stargate: SG-1 stories Feed Stargate: SG-1 Crossovers (1,495) Communities (114) Discussion Forums (29)
21,655 found: Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. 867 Next »

my favorite story is evil on it...

not my story but an excellent story--

The Dominion of Draka and Stargate

but as the tie in

hulu- sg1 true science

or youtube for the same thing

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

. Chat and skype chat aren't working

I dont know about Skype but i too are having trouble with chat opening up in firefox, so i just use explorer and it works fine

Hope this helps

Wal

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I think that those that have a better mindset cannot be compared. We do not know the home life and situation of others. I love video games, and based on me being a women and enjoying first person shooters is not considered because most dont think that I "have it in me to be a good shooter".

To me that makes me feel like my gender is considered, in something that some may think as real.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for listening!!!

Hope you enjoyed it.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

This is one of the greatest shows ever. This will be discussed for a long time coming. Thanks again... for everything ATS!!

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

great show I enjoyed it.....

Might I suggest a topics suggestion thread.... Something one of yall said made me think of it... either way thanks again

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Really sorry we could not answer every single question....there were just soo many, much more than we expected...it would have taken HOURS!!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
As an addendum ...

SkepticOverlord's recent interview of Stanton Friedman from the 2011 UFO Conference in Arizona

Special_Report_Interview_with_Stanton_Friendman_sd

Great Job as usual , guys

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Excellent show folks, can't wait until next Saturday.
Also thanks to the guest for stopping by!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I had to work today

How can I hear the show? The radio page only has a 4 minute preview?

Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join