It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live: 65: Stanton Friedman Interview, ATS Reality, UK Scandal, Bad Vid Games, Stargates + more

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

This no computer thing is killing me!

I missed stargates and Stanton Friedman...

I'll have to catch it on the rewind.

Now when I can download the app can I listen to old shows on my phone?

I have an iPhone.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Well i agree, most questions were not answered, and i doubt Friedman will post on this thread and answer any of the unanswered questions, part in due to his schedule... I think if there were more time given for the show with Friedman himself, more people who post here regularily would have been happier knowing their voices were heard and their questions answered. It was a good show, I dont want to judge because i know air time was tight, but i feel that the little people should have been given more air time.
edit on 12-7-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by dethduck
Am I the only one who feels the Friedman interview was a wasted opportunity?
It came across to me as a bunch of fan-fawning and softball questions.
What was the point of having us leave questions in a thread for him if the show crew was just going to spend 40 minutes or more of the hour eschewing our questions in favor of their own?

That's what I mean

Someone posted about Dulce (if it exists), me about reptilians, someone else about Phil Schneider, yet nothing was mentioned to see is Dulce just a joke, is Schneider just a lier. Would've been better since Mr Friedman is much into these cases to tell us, is anything of them true. Nope, you were talking about quite general things, kind of like hehe-chit-chat.

I also sense prestige issues here as well, as in if he ever said 'yes' to these cases, he would lose his credibility, be ridiclued and thus would lose money, as people would stop buying his books or whatever.

I watched 'Area 51' 'Horror' Movie - I laughed at it, firstly media comes and even bosses around the military to show all they have to show, then when some killed scientists emerge, the few reporters that were under the 'Area 51' where they show them cloaking technology, see the blood but at first dont get surprised, then when aliens appear, as funny as hell, they kill all in the secret 3-4 levels of the base. And one BUT - even in conspiracies Area 51 isn't considered a place for holding aliens. So aliens are nothing more than a reason movie directors to do another alien movie crap like Skyline, Battle: Loss Angeles, Area 51. Oh yeah the aliens could shapeshift, the Grey one had psychic powers, 'I wonder where they took the stories from'.

I am just posting that since this show repeated the over-repeated story about UFOs for a hundred and X times, and brought nothing new, I'M DONE with UFOs on this or any forum for that matter. Guessing any further is a waste of time. All stories are so unclear and there is ZERO evidence about 'aliens' that it all shows either military aicrafts or any other junk from space. Call me back when some real evidence of aliens coming here exists, not some bogus stories or pictures that in many cases are fake, until then 10 or 20 or 50 years will pass so it's not like anything will change soon.
edit on 14-7-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Hmm..

So people would have had it like this...

"Hi Stanton, thank you for giving up your valuable free time - at no fee - for this interview. Please sit down and answer these eight pages of questions starting from now...."

Sorry, but radio, broadcasting, professional etiquette and respect does not work like that.

It can take weeks, even months to find a slot to bring guests onto a show. It takes time to get them to feel at ease and establish a rapport with them and sometimes they wish to discuss issues that they find interesting and the interview develops from there....

ATS Live is an entertainment show, not an interrogation. We picked a set of questions from the ones posed to ask but unfortunately we simply could not cover them all.

Sorry if we disappointed people, but things have to work a certain way.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Thank you for including my question and congratulations for the fantastic job you did interviewing the great man.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
The British guy is fricking annoying.

He also habitually interrupts people.

And I'm British myself.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
The British guy is fricking annoying.

He also habitually interrupts people.

And I'm British myself.

You must be a self-loathing Brit then. [facetiousness alert]

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

gday nef, sorry to bother you again. do you know when the ats live itunes feed will be updated next? there hasnt been any new shows in over a month.

cheers.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

The "posted on" dates in the top left corner say September 2011 which hasn't happened yet? Why the mix-up?

Never mind...I see it's the European date posting method...my bad....doh!
edit on 3-8-2011 by DoctorDrug because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join